Heart Is Where the Home Is Ch. 02

Story Info
Lainey goes to Hollywood. Ryan gets a ride.
9.2k words
4.75
19.9k
51

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bh76
Bh76
2,784 Followers

*** Lainey

On Tuesday, I rushed off to the airport after work, barely making the flight. It was a pain to stow my bag being one of the last people on the plane, but I found an empty spot a few rows behind my seat.

I'd only flown a few times in my life and all of those occasions were smaller planes like that one. I was hoping for a big plane with first-class seats, but no. For a moment, I felt a tinge of anger about that. Why would my rich boyfriend fly me out on a cheap plane ticket? Wasn't I worth it?

When I found my row after struggling through the throng of weary, angry, late arrivals, I dropped into my aisle seat, unaware of anything around me. I was digging in my purse for my earbuds when I heard a familiar voice.

"Hello, dear. I was worried you weren't going to make it."

"Mrs..." she cut me off with a frown. Then as she saw my recognition take hold, she smiled.

"Janis, hello! I'm sorry, I'm a bit frazzled from running so late. How are you?"

"Fine, Lainey, fine. I'm glad Jen was able to get us on the same flight. Honestly, I don't like to fly and I could use a friendly hand to hold onto during takeoff and landing."

Her eyes were pleading with me more than her words.

"Of course. I'll be happy to hold your hand."

She smiled again and thanked me with a nod. I could see Ken's smile in hers and it was comforting.

"Normally, I would fly out of O'Hare to see Kinsey. It's a bit farther of a drive, but there are more big planes with all of the first-class comforts."

I put my head down, suddenly ashamed of my attitude about the plane. I knew then, that Jen did this because I'd never make it to Chicago for an early enough flight and she wanted us to fly together.

Janis continued confirming, "Jennifer picked the closer Rockford airport to make sure you could fly with me. I don't think she knew that it would be such a tiny plane though. Wait until we see her. I'm going to make sure we never fly in a sardine can like this again."

Her mock indignity made us laugh and we shared it for a few minutes.

The takeoff was smooth but she held my hand for dear life. For such a thin woman, she had a vise-like grip on my hand. When we leveled out she relaxed and patted my hand.

"Thank you, Lainey. It's funny that I'm okay when we're the highest up, but I'm deathly afraid when we're closest to the ground. I guess I'm just a silly old woman."

"Oh, you're not silly at all—and you're certainly not an old woman. You're still quite young."

She laughed and I shushed her.

"I would bet you're not even sixty."

"I'll have you know, I'm fifty-six."

"See! You've hardly got any gray hair."

She laughed and patted my hand again.

"I'm so glad you've come with me. You're doing wonders for my ego. Did Jennifer send you pictures of the dresses?"

"Yes, I chose the red one."

"Oh, that's a lovely dress. It had a long slit up the thigh. Very sexy, young lady."

I could hear the smirk on her lips. I couldn't see myself, but I'm sure I blushed.

"Oh no! I don't have shoes," I panicked. "I can't believe I forgot to bring my shoes."

I was freaking out and she laughed.

"Lainey, they will have the perfect shoes for you. Don't worry about a thing."

"She never asked my shoe size. I assumed I was on my own for shoes."

"No, dear. They will have the perfect shoes for the dress in just about every size you could imagine. It's something about your shoe size being different for different brands, I don't remember. I was just like you the first time I came out, but I did remember to bring shoes, simple black heels that cost me a bundle."

I smiled at her memory.

"The designer of the dress took one look at them and said, 'NO!' Then I was led into the bedroom and there were a dozen boxes of shoes. Jennifer laughed and I didn't realize that when she takes care of everything, she takes care of everything."

"They're a pretty good team?" I asked mostly rhetorically, enjoying the pride in her eyes when she spoke about her children.

"Oh, yeah. You'd be surprised how close they are. He really would be lost without her and thank God he has her. She's protected him from a few shady characters over the years. She has a nose for con-artists and scammers."

"I'm glad I made It past her defenses then"

She laughed and said, "Oh, honey! She knew you were perfect for Kinsey the moment she saw you two make eye contact."

I smiled, glad to be accepted by his wonderful family. A few minutes later, Janis was asleep and I thought a nap was an excellent idea.

***

After leaving the plane we were whisked away by a driver who held a sign with our names on it. I felt like I was in a movie scene.

An hour of horrible traffic later, were barely in the lobby of the most opulent hotel I'd ever seen when Jen walked up to us and started talking a mile a minute about something. I was too lost to follow.

"Slow down, Jennifer. What's got you all riled up?" Janis asked.

"They found out Jim and Ken aren't renewing their contracts. It's been a shit-show."

"I didn't say anything, I swear!" I said.

"No, we know that. It was Jim's people. We agreed to wait until the promo for this movie was done before we'd announce it. Someone on Jim's team leaked it early."

"Is Ken okay?" I asked.

"He's pissed but fine. Today's been especially bad for him because he's anxious about you coming. He's like a little kid waiting for Santa to come, it's kinda funny."

I smiled and was glad he was so out of sorts waiting for me. It matched my feelings.

The elevator stopped at the top level and I guessed we were going to Janis' room.

"He was checking the flight on his phone watching it fly across the country for the duration of the trip. I even threatened to take it from him at one point," she said laughing.

Janis laughed and gave me a wry grin.

"This is you, Lainey." She handed me a key fob.

I was shocked. I didn't expect a penthouse room.

"Mom you're here across the hall. Get settled in and freshened up and I'll meet you by the elevator in an hour. We'll go pick up Ken and then go out for dinner. Oh and don't worry about privacy. We have the whole floor."

I opened the door and was shocked. The room was huge. There was a large sitting area with an amazing view of the city. The suite was bigger than the first floor of my home back in Illinois. An ice bucket had Champagne chilling and there was a tray of fruit and cheese sitting on ice.

I grabbed some grapes and walked to the window. Looking out over the city, I was amazed at what had happened to my life.

In only a week, I met and started dating Kinsey Greer and was going with him to a movie premiere. HIS movie premiere.

My God! I wasn't just dating him, I was sleeping with him. My pussy tingled at the thought of Ken being inside me again.

I said out loud to the city in front of me, "It's no use going back to yesterday, I was a different person then."

It was my favorite line from Alice In Wonderland.

I nearly jumped out of my skin when a voice behind me said, "We're all mad here."

"Ken!" I screamed and turned around.

He walked towards me and took me into his arms.

"Hey, baby. Did you miss me?"

I hugged him tightly, then kissed him sloppily. He spun me around and took me to the bathroom.

"Come on, let's shower. We have to get ready for dinner," he said. How could I refuse?

After I took in the enormity of the bathroom, we began to kiss and didn't stop until all of our clothes were off. We somehow made it into the shower and began to wash each other. That lasted a few seconds before he kissed me again and lifted me onto his hard penis.

God! He was so strong. He was lifting me up and down on his shaft as if I weighed nothing. He felt so good, it was as if he were hitting every part of my insides with pleasure, it didn't take long for me to cum.

As I was shivering and coming down, he walked me back to the wall. There was a ledge that he set my butt on and he began to pound me with an intensity I'd never experienced.

"Oh, Ken! Oh, Ken!" was all I could say as my mind flooded with pleasure. Every time his body slammed into me, shockwaves of pleasure flowed through my entire body.

He lifted my leg and shifted me to an angle and position I'd never done and it was like an explosion between my legs. Whatever spots he was hitting inside of me felt beyond belief.

With one leg straight up and my other leg wrapped around him, he was getting deeper than ever before. I couldn't believe I was so flexible, but my body was his to control.

"Again, oh, uh! I'm cumming, uh! Again."

A few seconds later he pulled out and coated my stomach and breasts with his semen. As we were out of the water spray, I was able to scoop some up and I licked it off my fingers.

"I didn't want you to walk around tonight with my juices falling out of you, I'm sorry if..."

"No, it's fine. I'd have finished you in my mouth in that case."

I kissed him and said, "Next time."

We did eventually clean ourselves after that.

***

When I got out of the bathroom, Ken was already dressed and ready. He looked amazing in jeans, a black sports jacket, and a Winnie the Pooh t-shirt.

"No Donald Duck?" I asked.

"I've got some Donald ones at home."

He smiled and came to kiss me.

"No, wait! I forgot already and my dad is going to kill me. He's upset with you."

"The car?" He asked and I nodded. "I didn't mean to upset him. I just wanted to thank him."

I hit send on my phone and handed it to him.

"You tell him."

He frowned.

"Hello, Sir. It's Ken."

He rolled his eyes and threw his head back.

"Ryan, I understand, but you have to understand that you saved me from a huge mistake. That's invaluable to me. The Millers get to keep their home because of you."

He shook his head looked sheepish. He was so cute when he was getting yelled at.

"No, Sir. If you don't want it, I understand and you can sell it. I'm not taking it back, though."

He shrugged his shoulders at me and shook his head.

"That's fine. I'll see you soon. Yes, she's perfectly safe in my hands. My mother is in the room across the hall and my sister is next door. They all have separate rooms."

He winked as he said that, then frowned.

"No, I'm staying at my home, not in the hotel."

I couldn't help it, I started laughing.

"Yes, Sir, of course. Good night."

He ended the call and said, "I guess he was upset about my little gift?"

"Well, it's not every day a man comes home to find a Mustang in his driveway."

"You said..."

"I was kidding, Ken."

He smiled and said, "Does your mom like it?"

"Yes, she loved it, why?"

He smiled his famous Cheshire smile and said, "He won't sell it then. I bet it's christened before the weekend."

I gasped and hit him on the chest.

"Don't talk like that. My mother is an innocent angel."

He smirked at me and said, "Mm-hm."

He was about to say more but was saved by a knock at the door.

Ken ducked into the bedroom and I answered it to find Janis and Jen waiting.

"Are you ready?" Jen asked. We're gonna be late if we don't hurry. Ken's halfway across town."

He walked out of the bedroom and said, "I think we'll be okay."

Jen smirked and shook her head.

***

After an uneventful dinner, and another round of orgasms, we were laying in bed in post-coital bliss.

I said, "You know, I didn't believe that we could sit in a restaurant and not be bothered. It was like you were just a normal person."

He smiled and said, "Did you rush over to get a picture or an autograph from Anne Hathaway? I know you saw her."

I shook my head no.

"It's just different out here, Lainey. In this area, people are used to it. Don't get me wrong, you'll see paparazzi everywhere and tourists will come up to us, but it's not too bad."

I stroked my fingers through his thick chest hair and said, "I'm nervous about tomorrow. I'm not sure I can handle the premiere."

He kissed my forehead and said, "Don't worry about it. You'll do fine. If things get too crazy for you, you can hang back with Mom, Jen, and Cindy. They will walk the carpet too, but won't be bothered by the media covering it. I'll have to stop for pictures and interviews, but it will be over before you know it."

"If you say so," I said. "Do you think little Kinsey has another go in him?" I grabbed his flaccid penis and wiggled it.

He laughed and said, "I don't know. There's one sure way to find out."

I never had to be told anything twice, especially when it came to pleasing him.

"You're sticky from our juices, Mr. Movie Star. We should take a shower."

"Mm, how about we open up some Champagne and use the hot tub instead?"

"We have a hot tub?"

"Of course we do."

"I've never been in one. Let's go!"

I jumped out of bed as he laughed at my playful innocence.

He opened a door I thought was a closet, but it was another room in my suite. It had a fully-stocked wet bar and in the far corner by the floor-to-ceiling windows was the large hot tub. It looked like it could hold four couples.

I heard the pop from the Champagne bottle as I looked out the window. The view was spectacular.

"The windows are tinted. No one can see in," he said.

I looked at my naked reflection in the window and said, "Good because I want your naked butt over here right now."

He handed me a glass of bubbly as pulled me in for a passionate kiss. I loved the way he kissed and I still never wanted those delicious kisses to end.

"Come on," he said. "I started it earlier, so it's hot and ready."

The hot water felt fantastic on my body, but more fantastic was what his lips were doing. He licked, sucked, and nibbled as he explored my neck, jaw, and earlobe.

His hand sunk below the water and fingered my clit. I was lost in his touch, on the brink of another strong orgasm as he expertly entered me and found my g-spot with his long fingers.

My legs tensed and shook as I closed my eyes in ecstasy. For just a brief moment, I could smell the last remnant of his cologne as I came on his fingers.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw him looking intensely at me. His mouth curled into a smirk and he said, "I love how easy it is to make you cum."

I laughed and said, "It doesn't suck from my end either."

We kissed and I stroked his hardening cock. Straddling his hips I lowered myself onto him. I never liked having sex in a pool, it tended to feel uncomfortable and took me out of the moment. Doing it in the hot tub was better, but not by much.

I stood and said, "Sit up on the edge. I want to take you in my mouth."

"Mm, don't let me stop you," he said as he rose.

I took him into my mouth and tasted my juices coating his shaft. Gripping his heavy sac, I rolled his balls in my left hand and stroked him with my right. He groaned as I licked his frenulum and gently nibbled his sensitive head.

I jerked him quickly as I sucked and licked his scrotum. I bathed his sac, tongued him, stroked him, and coaxed out his cum with all of my energy. I craved giving him pleasure to repay him for the pleasures he gave me.

I stared into his eyes and he returned my gaze with a loving look.

"Oh, baby, I'm close," he said causing me to double my efforts.

Suddenly I felt a want for depravity. I pulled back and aimed his eruption at his chest.

"Oh yeah, Lainey. Ugh!"

When he finished, I purred and licked the cum off of his stomach and chest. It felt so dirty and nasty but I loved it. I was sure there'd been kinkier things done in porn, and probably to him—but it was out of character for me.

"I think your cum mixed with your sweat is my new favorite taste," I said trailing my finger through his matted chest hair.

He kissed my forehead and took a sip of Champagne.

"I think I'll stick to the Cristal, love."

He laughed at his own silliness and said, "Come on. Let's get some sleep. Tomorrow is a big day."

I was still filled with dread and hoped I could sleep.

*** Ryan and Angela

Ryan had the worst day he'd had at work in months. A valued employee quit, a major business pulled their accounts, and he was yelled at by two elderly ladies. He needed a stiff drink.

When he walked into his kitchen, he found a package on the table.

"What's this, Angela?" He asked his beloved wife.

"Not sure. It came from Ken by the look of the label."

He had just started opening the box when his doorbell rang.

"I'll get it, sweetie," Angela said before kissing his cheek.

When he opened the box he was shocked to find a box of Cuban cigars and a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label.

A handwritten note from Ken said, "Sorry again. Enjoy!"

He shook his head and hoped his daughter and Ken lasted a while.

He walked into the living room and saw Angela outside talking animatedly to a large man with a clipboard.

He rushed to the door and didn't notice what the man delivered.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"This man is delivering a car to you," Angela said with a wide smile.

"What?" He finally noticed the black 1969 Mustang Mach-1 sitting in his driveway.

"Where the hell did that come from? I didn't buy a Mustang!"

"No, Sir. Mister Greer bought it this morning. It's crazy. The boss never sold a car over the phone before."

"Greer! What the hell is he buying me a car for? Is he trying to buy Lainey?"

Lainey pulled into the driveway and rushed towards the house.

"Hang on there, Lainey!" He shouted. "What the hell is Ken doing buying me a car?"

She spun and looked at the shining pony in the driveway.

"Oh crap! That's my fault, Dad. He said he wanted to do something to thank you for helping him save that couple's farm. I was only kidding when I said to buy you a Mustang."

Angela laughed and walked over to look at the sexy car. She loved classic Mustangs as her father had several throughout her childhood.

"Dad, I have to hurry or I'll miss my flight. When I see Ken later I'll call you so you can thank him."

"Thank him! I'm gonna make him take it back. It's too much."

She saw her mom sitting in the passenger seat sliding her fingers along the dashboard.

"Whatever, Dad. I have to go."

***

Later that night, he answered Lainey's call.

After chewing Ryan out and admonishing him to be a gentleman with his daughter, he ended the call.

"Can we go for a ride now?" Angela asked rubbing his chest.

Ryan was about to say no when her hand drifted below his waist.

"Um, do you want to?" He asked.

"Mm-hm," she purred before licking his earlobe.

He swallowed hard and said, "I'll get the keys."

She clapped her hands and ran up to her bedroom where she changed into a pair of short shorts and a loose t-shirt. She didn't wear a bra nor panties. She wouldn't need them for what she had in mind.

"Come on, baby," she said as she bounced past Ryan.

Ryan was in a fog as he watched her ass jiggle as she moved towards the door. Snapping out of it, he smiled and silently thanked Ken. Once again hoping that he would someday become his son-in-law.

When he started the engine he could see his wife's nipples poke through her shirt.

"Jesus!" He thought, as he pulled out onto the street and drove to the long road that led to the old airport.

It was a long straight road in an unincorporated area. There wouldn't be a strong likelihood of police presence so he could open his pony up without worrying about a ticket.

Angela turned in her seat, positioning herself slightly facing Ryan. She licked her finger and trailed it up her thigh until she hit the edge of the denim encasing her treasure.

"Remember what we did in my dad's 72?"

Ryan smiled at the memory and said, "You bet I do!"

She unbuttoned her shorts and said, "Find somewhere to park, now."

Ryan hit the gas and was going over ninety when he saw the field behind a copse of trees across from the old airport.

Bh76
Bh76
2,784 Followers