All Comments on 'Heart Is Where the Home Is Ch. 02'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

Another great chapter!

5

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
Rolling Along Very Nicely

Loved the character development especially Lainey but a tad concerned. There are hints that something or other may well rear it's ugly head, perhaps multiple ones. Keen to read the next chapter.

5 stars.

jetpacksamjetpacksamabout 3 years ago
Very nice second chapter

Liked it, a lot. Make sure Kate gets hers.

Just remember:

People like happy endings :D

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

You are maintaining this incredible story just fine. It's hard to pull off stories like these, because it has been done to exhaustion, except in your case, you've found the perfect balance by making your characters so real. In fact, I find myself SMILING the whole time I read this. Please keep it going. Don't be tempted to go all noir, because it is perfectly fine to write a happy story. Thanks for the wonderful, entertaining read! Fifty Stars if I could!!!

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Great chapter for what is looking like a great series in the making. I agree with Ravey19 you have left a lot of fuses that that could be lit at will to explosions of only you know the magnitude! Trust you to take care of our "Home" friends.

Good health, fun life and keep writing and entertaining your fans.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

more to come????!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I dated two celebrities back in the day

And it was awful. The ladies were great but their virtually no privacy lifestyle sucked. They weren't even "A" list celebs and the fans and paparazzi were almost non-stop. Some paparazzi even followed me home a few times. I had to go out and explain to them I was just a boring nobody that didn't matter. After they figured out I was telling the truth they left LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love the story line. Keep it up and I can't wait for the next chapter.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 3 years ago

Nice story to follow.

I’m awaiting the next chapter.

Thank you, Bh76 and keep it

up.

Ironman52Ironman52about 3 years ago

I loved the 69 Mustang sequence. StangStar06 would be proud!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 3 years ago

Another very enjoyable story, keep they coming, Glad that there's another author who can write a decent romance.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

I need some holiday uplifting - hope this doesn't go to shit! LOL 5*

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

SIMILAR Stories