All Comments on 'Heart Is Where the Home Is Ch. 05'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Baldy74Baldy74about 3 years ago

Brilliant conclusion, thank you for a great story with some really fun characters. I look forward to reading what happens to some of the others in the future.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Written like only a master story teller can! Truly enjoyed this episode and look forward to the promised future offerings.

Cheers

SAGE

jetpacksamjetpacksamabout 3 years ago

5 Stars.

Please keep going. There are lots of tales here.

Thank you.

jneric2691jneric2691about 3 years ago

Outstanding!🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

RanDog025RanDog025about 3 years ago

EXCELLENT 5 STAR STORY! THANK YOU Bh76.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 3 years ago

Great read look forward to a Mel story but I'm definitely looking forward to more Lainey and Kinsey. Keep them coming.

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago

Great story. Might you come back to it at a later date? Looking forward to the next series with Mel. 5 stars

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

Excellent. Such an enjoyable read. I agree with those below... next series with Mel will be welcomed. Thank-you

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

You write an excellent story, I've read a great deal of your work. Please, by all means continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent stories. It would have been nice to hear a little more about their post wedding life, but still great. I do think she should have found the time to tell Ken she was pregnant before announcing it to all, but...

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

I sense an ending yet the story arc isn't complete. Now it's on the the story you recently posted, that I guess, is in this universe...5*

mac1729mac1729over 2 years ago

My second time through, I read it again after reading the first chapters of your sequel "Living in the shadows". I hope you keep writing about theses characters as there seems to be many different ways to branch off.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

All 5 chapter were rates 5 BIG FAT SHINY STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lainey is a farm bitch!! These relationships where friends and family no things before a spouse is fucking pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dressed in white? Comical. A shit-stained red hooker outfit would have been more appropriate for this fucked up couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I would like to read more about them.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
A

A very good story.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Waited to the end b4 commenting. Wanted to see the end. Ok 5 stars great story i really hope theres more with these characters.

SatyrDickSatyrDick8 months ago

[24.09.23]

Ecellente Series!

11/10!!!!!

PurplefizzPurplefizz7 months ago

Just wonderful! I can see you lining up a future story with Mel and Jim’s younger brother, along with Jen and Cindy making a go of the business, tbh that ought to be expanded to a country club or clinic (read Celeb detox) to ensure success and more storylines.

Many thanks for both writing and posting, Cheers, Ppfzz.

WisquejacWisquejac6 months ago

Lots of fun here. Thanks.

MarkT63MarkT634 months ago

Great story...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Two highest suicide rates in the world are transexuals and homosexuals. Stupid crap like this is just encouraging these mentally ill people to kill themselves. Zero stars for this trash.

JTassJTass3 months ago

Nice story! I gave it three 4-stars and two 5-stars across the whole tale.

I have to say, I'm honestly baffled by some of the ridiculous Anon comments. Did they even read the story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories

The Unicorn 
4.84
1.9k
622
Irish Eyes 
4.82
3.5k
791
Save One Love 
4.9
1.6k
491
Hero's Reward 
4.85
3.6k
929
Let Go 
4.7
1.6k
847
More Stories