Heart Is Where the Home Is Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim and I laughed as Ryan apologized for Keri and Mel.

Jim smiled and said, "Don't worry about it, Ryan. Worry later, when I put on my speedos."

He dashed off into the house leaving Ryan with a gaped mouth.

I grabbed my soon-to-be father-in-law by the shoulder and said, "Don't worry, he's kidding—I think. Come see my new smoker."

*** Lainey

I stood in the kitchen, surrounded by a whirlwind of activity. My sister and Keri were making little smokies wrapped in crescent roll dough. My mom and Ken's mom were working on their respective potato and pasta salads. The Miller girls were running around with the Steel children and complaining about not being able to swim anymore. And finally, Abby and I were starting the first round of washing dishes.

"Lainey, you've been quiet for a while. I didn't upset you, did I?"

"No, Abby. I've got a lot on my mind right now."

I saw my mom look up at me with a knowing smirk. I don't know what she thought she knew, but she didn't know what was muddling my mind at that moment.

My mom called out, "Lainey, honey? Do you want a glass of sangria? Or maybe one of those hard seltzers I brought."

"No thanks, Mom. I'm good right now."

She smirked at me again. "Fuck!" I thought. She couldn't possibly know...

We wrapped up the dishes and started to bring the salads out to the tables in the yard.

"Ken, I've got the hot dogs and burgers for the kids. Do you want to get 'em on the grill?"

"Yeah, hun. The ribs are done. Come on guys, you gotta see my grill!"

He led the men off like a group of children following the pied piper and we all laughed at the sight. "Boys and their toys," I thought.

*** Angela

After lunch, the men were in the pool having chicken fights with the kids on their shoulders. Sadly, Jim didn't put on a speedo.

I was amazed at Mr. Miller being able to keep up with the kids. That old man had more energy than I did and I was fifteen years his junior.

I watched my eldest daughter carefully. She may think she's fooling everyone else, but I would bet a mint that Lainey was going to tell us some big news soon and I was dying to hear it.

After all of the shenanigans that bitch Kate Ferrell tried on her and Ken, I was amazed that Lainey came out of it stronger and more confident than I'd ever seen her. I was so worried that the stress would depress her, but she handled it far better than I would have.

I felt my husband's love every day and saw the same look in Ken's eyes that my husband had for me. It warmed my heart that Lainey found happiness and a life-long love like her father's and mine. I wished the same for Melanie.

I watched as Lainey again declined a glass of the deliciously fruity wine, and when she glanced at me I gave her another knowing smirk. Oh yeah! I was sure good news was coming.

*** Lainey

My mother gave me another smirk after my declining wine again. There was no way I could hold the news any longer. I was hoping to tell Ken first, but as my mother was practically bursting, I knew I'd have to make the announcement.

Jen and Cindy along with Mel and Keri, walked over to join our table of wives and Ken's mom with the desserts, and everyone quickly exited the pool for some sweet treats.

I figured it was now or never, so when everyone had their mouths full of yummy goodness, I stood and asked, "Everyone, can I get your attention please?"

My mom elbowed Janis in the arm and smiled, causing Janis to beam a smile so wide, I thought her face must've hurt.

I looked over the group and saw Ken looking lost, wondering what I was doing. I decided to tease our moms.

"I wanted to let you all know that I've decided to take a job in Chicago, working for a design firm."

My mom shrieked, "What?"

I don't know how I held my poker face and Ken looked stunned.

"Lainey?" He asked.

"Sorry to let it drop like this, but I couldn't let my mom continue to think I was pregnant without messing with her."

"Messing with me?" She asked and then her face lit up. "Oh my God! You're kidding!"

I nodded. Ken still looked lost and asked, "Lainey, what..."

"I'm joking. I'm not taking a job. I told you from the beginning I wanted to be a stay-at-home Mom."

"Holy shit!" Abby said as she jumped up to hug me and my mom ran over to me crying, joining the hug.

"Dude, I'm lost," Jim said to Ken.

"Me too," Ken answered.

My dad looked at them both as if they were idiots and said, "Guys, she just told us she's having a baby." He patted Ken on the shoulder and Ken's jaw dropped.

I was mobbed by the women and Ken walked over.

"Do you all mind if I could get to my fiancée for a second?" He asked.

The crowd split and Ken asked, "You're pregnant?" A tear fell down his cheek.

"Yes, doofus."

He pulled me into a hug so tight, I thought I'd pop.

He was quiet for what felt like an eternity, before whispering, "I love you so much."

"I love you more, baby."

He pulled back and asked, "I thought we were waiting until after the wedding?"

"I guess it's true that birth control pills aren't 100% effective."

He shouted, "Yes!" and ran into the house.

"Where the hell is he going?" Jen asked.

A moment later he ran out of the house with a box of cigars and two bottles of Champagne in his arms.

"I'm having another baby!" He shouted as he hurried back to the table.

After handing the box of cigars to Jim, he said, "Pass 'em around! I'll open the bubbly."

He was like a little kid, bursting with excitement. He popped the corks and poured the expensive wine into Solo cups, passing them around to the adults. Once everyone had a glass, he hugged me again. His salty tears wet my cheeks as he whispered more loving words to me.

"Come on, everyone!" my dad said. "A toast to the kids. I'm gonna be a grandpa!"

Everyone toasted and drank, I had just a sip due to my condition.

Jim put his arm around my mom's shoulders and said, "Congrats, Angela. You're gonna be the hottest grandma in the Midwest."

I swear my mom melted as my dad pulled her away from him into a hug of their own. Jim laughed as he rubbed my dad's shoulder.

After everything settled down and Mel and Keri took the kids back into the pool, Ken said, "I can't believe it. I mean, how in the world..."

My dad cut him off and with a straight face said, "Well, Mr. Movie Star, it wouldn't have happened if you would've honored my daughter's virtue until your wedding night."

Ken looked at him stunned, and stuttered, "Um, well, I..."

My dad laughed and said, "Easy, Hollywood. I'm just playing. I'm very happy to be a grandpa."

Jim laughed and gave dad a fist bump, while Ken visibly relaxed and exhaled. We were all very happy.

*** Ken

After the party died down, I was walking through the house headed to the bathroom, when I caught the sound of something in my den.

The door was closed and just as I was about to open it, I heard, "Yes! That's it. Fuck. Me. Harder!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. It was Angela's voice. I smiled and started to walk away when I heard, "Yeah, baby. Do you like that? Hottest fucking grandma in the Midwest, my ass. Ugh! Ugh! Hottest grandma ever!"

I almost laughed when Angela responded, "I'm cumming, baby! Harder! Yes! Fuck me, harder!"

I shook my head and walked away. I hoped again that Lainey and I were that in love when we were married for over twenty years.

Of course, it may have been the alcohol fueling their romp in my den and their volume level, but I'd like to think they just couldn't keep their hands off of each other any longer.

I saw the bathroom door was closed so I waited rather than walking down to one of the other bathrooms. I could still hear Ryan and Angela going at it when Jim walked out of the bathroom.

I put my finger over my lip shushing him and nodded my head towards the den. He heard the sounds and I mouthed, "Angela and Ryan."

His face lit up in a wicked grin and he yelled, "Hey, Ken! Are the cigars in here?" I almost made it to stop him from opening the door and walking in on them.

Angela screamed, "Oh shit!"

Ryan grunted, "Damn it!"

Jim pretended to be shocked and closed the door quickly. "Sorry!" He said through the door and walked away laughing. I shook my head and went to relieve my bladder.

As I walked back down the hall, the den door opened, and a sheepish Angela and frustrated Ryan peered out into the hall.

"The coast is clear," I said startling them.

"Ken, um, listen..."

"Say nothing of it, Ryan. I honestly hope to have such a desire for my wife after being married as long as you have. Don't be embarrassed."

I walked past them and made my way out to the deck. Jim was whispering in Abby's ear and her hand was over her mouth as she chuckled.

My darling fiancée was sitting in the pool with Mel and Keri, as Jim and Abby's kids played in the water. Those kids had to be fish, I swear. It seemed as if they only left the pool to eat.

I started to clean the grill as it had cooled off enough and I watched Ryan and Angela cautiously sit across from Abby and Jim.

Jim handed Ryan a cold beer and said, "Here you go, buddy. You earned it." He smiled a mile-wide smile as Ryan accepted and rolled with the good-natured ribbing. He expected worse, I'm sure.

Once my grill work was done, I sat down next to Ryan and he handed me and Jim cigars.

"I think those are what you were looking for?"

Jim and I looked at him and started laughing. Soon the ladies joined in and Lainey walked over to investigate our having too much fun without her.

She plopped her wet butt onto my lap and asked, What's so funny?"

Angela lowered her head and Jim said with much humor, "I walked in on the hottest grandma in the Midwest getting pounded by a savage beast."

"Oh, God! I've never been so embarrassed," Angela lamented.

Abby giggled and said, "Honey, if what my husband told me he saw is even close to true, you've got nothing to be embarrassed about. As for that matter, neither does your savage beast of a hubby."

Lainey sat with her mouth dropped open staring at her mother.

"Well, I think we ought to get the kids into bed and get some shut-eye ourselves," Abby said.

Since they were staying with us, it was easier to handle getting the kids into bed than if they had to dress them and drag them out to a hotel.

They hugged us all and made their way to bed. Angela insisted on helping Lainey clean up what little mess was left and Ryan sat with me finishing his cigar.

"Ken, I'm sorry about disrespecting you in your house. I..."

"Ryan, seriously! It's okay. Don't worry about it."

"Okay, I'll drop it. Let me give you some more free advice. You said that you hoped to be like us down the road?"

I nodded.

"It wasn't always like it is now. I guess when the girls got old enough to know what happened behind closed doors, I got nervous about making love and being heard. It was a mental block for me and it caused some issues."

I listened as I would soon have children of my own to worry about.

"It came to a head one morning when Angela was waking me up with, um, you know."

I nodded, and I tried not to picture what Angela looked like giving a blow job. I failed.

"Lainey started knocking on the door looking for her breakfast. It killed my mood, obviously, and it killed my desire to make love to my wife. She almost left me over it. She actually accused me of having an affair, because I had to be getting it from somewhere."

I looked on, shocked, and said nothing. Taking it all in. I could see how it was traumatic for him.

"So, anyway. You've seen how I'll whisk her away to Chicago for a night or a weekend every once in a while? Well, that's become a sort of tradition for us. I would take her away on short trips for just the two of us and it rekindled our activities."

"That's good that you were able to find a way to make it work."

"Yeah, it was a few years before I could get an erection in our bed. That's kind of what brings us to today. We also found that Angela really likes the fear of getting caught. We've done it in public a lot as well."

"Ryan, it's cool, man. You don't have to..."

"Ken, I guess my point is to never let it get to the point where you stop making love to each other. Find ways to keep it fresh and exciting. Do a better job of not getting caught than my wife and I did today, but that's the key to our happy marriage and happy sex life. Never stop the physical part of being in love."

He stood and patted my shoulder before walking into the house. I must admit that getting sex advice from my father-in-law was surreal and uncomfortable. Then my mind drifted to Angela getting pounded in my den and I had to adjust my shorts.

*** Lainey

Finally, everyone was either gone or in bed. I was waiting for hours to get Ken alone. After hanging out with them all day, Mel and Keri were convinced to stay for a sleepover with the Steel children. We set them up in the basement and left them to their devices.

After shutting everything down outside, Ken walked into the kitchen and pulled me into a hug.

"I love you, my dear."

"I love you more, Ken. Take me to bed please."

I shrieked as he lifted me and carried me up the stairs to the bedroom. He paused outside of the room Jim and Abby were using and we heard faint moaning. I slapped his shoulder and he pressed on to our room.

"Let's test how soundproof our room really is," he said seductively as he kicked the door closed with his foot.

I nibbled his ear as he carried me to the bathroom.

"I need to wash this smoke off of me, baby. Will you join me in the shower?" He asked.

"Mm, yeah," I whispered and gave his earlobe a final lick.

I licked my lips as he dropped his shorts and his hard penis bounced up. He noticed my lustful gaze and twirled his hips flopping it all around.

"Like what you see?"

I laughed and said, "Yes, dork. Start the shower."

With another wiggle, he spun and turned on the waterfall shower.

As the steam filled the room, I met him under the almost scalding flow. His skin was already pink and he sighed as I slipped into his arms.

"I love you so much, Daddy."

He lowered his mouth to my neck and licked my most sensitive spot. He knew it drove me crazy and he constantly teased me by kissing me there or worse giving that spot a little lick when in public. I almost pushed him into the fitting room at a department store when he did it to me there.

He took his time massaging shampoo into my hair. His scalp massage was amazing. His strong hands were magic on my body.

I was in Heaven as he washed my shoulders, lowering his attention down my back and around to my stomach. His penis poked me teasingly as he purposely teased me by ignoring my breasts.

He turned me around and kissed all over my stomach and just low enough to tease more.

"Ken, stop teasing me and..."

He stood and kissed me.

"I'm not teasing, I have to kiss all over because I don't know where our baby is."

I mashed my lips into his and tried to kiss through him. I loved him so much and couldn't wait until I was as big as a house filled with his babies.

I spun around and he rubbed my lower lips with his soapy fingers. There was no teasing by then, he was making sure to rub and massage my clit to take me over the edge and he did so wonderfully.

"Let's go practice making our next baby," I said as seductively as I could while rinsing the soap from his sexy body.

"I like the sound of that," he answered as I goosed him with the water spray.

"Hey!" He shrieked. "That's hot!"

I kissed him silent and teased, "Don't be a pussy, Jace Stryker."

His face changed and for a moment I thought he was upset that I called him by his character's name. His shoulders stiffened and he seemed to stand taller.

"Miss Jameson, shouldn't you be getting our towels?"

"Miss Jameson?" I thought. Then I realized he was playing the Jace Stryker role. Miss Jameson was his personal assistant and later his wife.

"Yes, Mr. Stryker, right away!"

I giggled as I bounced off to grab our towels.

As I dried his torso, he said, "Miss Jameson, would you sue me for harassment if I took you to bed and ravished you?"

"I'll sue you if you don't, Mr. Stryker."

Before I knew it he had me in a fireman's carry on our way to bed. He was hard as a rock and I was dripping with anticipation. I had no idea what he was going to do with me. How would Jace Stryker make love to his woman? Or would he fuck the hell out of her?

"Take me into your mouth," he commanded. His voice was strong and confident. I melted to my knees and complied.

I bobbed and sucked as he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me closer to him. I gagged slightly, but he didn't stop. He took control and fucked my mouth. I couldn't believe it. It wasn't Ken. He was treating me like we were in a porn version of his movies and we were the characters—I loved it.

He pulled out of my mouth and tapped his penis on my cheek.

"Miss Jameson, your dic-tation was excellent." He pulled me up and turned me around. "Hands and knees. You know what I want."

"Yes, Mr. Stryker." I again followed his orders and craved for him to take me. He didn't make me wait long.

He rubbed himself against my clit and worked back towards my entrance. Finding what he wanted, he drove in completely in one thrust. It hurt but felt so good, I cried out, "Yes! Fuck me harder, Mr. Stryker. Yes! Fuck, yes! Don't ever stop!"

He slammed into me, grunting and slapping our flesh together. With every thrust, I felt better and better until I exploded in orgasmic bliss and my legs went weak. He didn't lose a beat as he fell forward along with me and continued pounding me.

"I'm close, Miss Jameson. I want to finish in your mouth."

I spun around as he pulled out of me and gave him the best blow job I could. It wasn't thirty seconds before he was shooting into the back of my throat.

I swallowed every drop and sat back onto my heels. "Holy shit, Ken. What got into you?"

I laid next to him and snuggled into his chest, stroking his hair, loving him more by the second.

"I don't know. I didn't hurt you did I?"

"No, love. You were incredible. Was that something you always thought of doing?"

"No. When you called me Jace Stryker, I snapped into character and rolled with it. Honestly, it was fun."

"Yeah, it was. Let's keep it to a once-in-a-while thing though. I love the way we make love much more."

We kissed for a while and fell asleep in each other's arms.

*** Ken

I woke to an empty bed and figured Lainey was making breakfast for our guests. After a quick shower and dressing, I made my way to the kitchen.

Jim was eating with the kids as Abby and Lainey were still cooking.

"Good morning!" I said and kissed Lainey on the cheek."

Jim looked up with a smirk and said, "Good morning, Mr. Stryker. I think Miss Jameson is bouncing somewhere around here this morning."

"Jim!" Abby snapped and threw a spoon at him.

Lainey turned red from embarrassment and ran from the room with Abby chasing after her glaring at Jim.

"Well, I guess I'm in trouble."

I laughed and said, "I guess you heard us, huh?"

"I don't know what you mean, Mr. Stryker." He couldn't keep a straight face and started laughing. The kids were oblivious to the entire conversation.

I stood and finished making the eggs and oatmeal that Lainey and Abby abandoned.

"Dude," he started, "that family has some hot women. Whoever is lucky enough to snag Mel in a few years is going to be a very lucky man. I should bring my kid brother next time I come out."

I laughed and chewed a piece of bacon as Mel and Keri walked up from the basement looking half-asleep.

"Good morning, sunshine," Jim called out stopping Keri in her tracks. Thankfully, Jim was fully clothed as I don't think poor Keri could handle seeing him in his pajamas.