Heart of a Hellion Ch. 01

Story Info
Xavier loses his heart to the wrong woman - literally.
3.8k words
4.5
1.7k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 10/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In The Beginning

Xavier Alma stretched his arms and yawned, trying to keep his eyes open after his night shift.

"Xavier, dear, try not to be too disrespectful. We're in church." His mother reached up to grab his outstretched arm and lowered it by his side. He chuckled.

"Sorry your son's such a hard worker, mom. Hope God will give me a pass on this one," he retorted in an acted monotone. His mother gave him a stern look, but he swore he saw the corner of her lip smirk for a second.

"Hey, look it's the Jacksons, why don't you say hi before mass starts, mom," Xavier said, pointing at an elderly couple who were coming from the other end of the long pew. His mother pointed a finger back silently at him, warning him against some imagined mischief, before going to meet and greet the Jacksons.

Xavier sat down and squirmed a bit, looking up towards the altar. He felt uncomfortable sitting in the church. He hadn't been in since Christmas, not to mention his strengthening agnosticism. An uncomfortable pressure filled his back as he watched people silently pray before mass. He had lost most faith years ago. He wanted to point out all the things that made him stray away from the church to all these other people and run out. But he had to behave today. He promised his mom he would come, even after work. After all, it was the anniversary of his dad's death. He would pretend today, as he did three other days of the year.

His eyes felt heavy as he still hadn't slept. Voices started ringing in his head as the events of the past shift repeated in his mind. He could hear the urgency, the chaotic beeping of machines as his dreams swam and played back the most significant moment of his night.

"What the heck happened while I was eating?" Xavier muttered with a calm heat as he flipped his patient, Mr. Blake back on the CPR board.

"Focus, Xavier. He's your patient, let's review to see if we can get him back. Prep epi," Dr. Takahashi, or Kana as he usually called her, instructed. He heard a slight crack as his friend Anthony gave the first push of lifegiving CPR. Xavier took a quick look over at Mrs. Blake who was sobbing in the corner of the room, her tiny eighty year old frame shaking in her granddaughter's arms as they watched two hundred pound and six foot tall Anthony mashed on Mr. Blake's chest.

"Taylor, can you explain what's going on to them while wet try to get him back?" he asked his friend who immediately went to comfort and explain the ongoings to the family. "Uh, we got Mr. Blake, COPD exacerbation, came to us with ARDS and acidosis. Had him vented, you and I discussed about upping the pressures since he wasn't ventilating well

You ordered. Had RT up it. Maybe, popped lung?"

Kana came over as someone yelled out a rhythm on the monitor when they paused to check. Xavier looked over Anthony's shoulder and saw his trachea was slightly deviated, giving merit to his suspicions. "Get the epi ready. Someone get an ABG and someone else get me a chest tube kit and -"

"Xavier!" His mother shook him awake as the music for the processional began to play.

A voice came over the sound system of the church, "Welcome everyone to this 6th Sunday in ordinary time. Today's mass will be celebrated by Father Kent as well as a visiting priest from The Order of the Consecrated Blood, Father Santiago. Please open your hymnals to page three three six 'I danced in the morning'."

Xavier stood up, opened the hymnal, and looked around at the congregation. Most people were focused on singing along with the processional. His eyes wandered towards two figures who stood at a pew to his right. One was a young black man with a completely shaved head in monk's robes who looked about his age, and the other a woman in a full nun's habit. The woman was striking, towering over her companion. Her emerald green eyes almost shone, making the flawless pale skin of her face sparkle. Xavier gulped hard as he noticed how closely the tunic of her habit clung to her body's curves hidden beneath. He wondered how she looked without the outfit, if her curves would look more impressive or if imagining them was what was adding to his fixation. He felt a tingle crawl down his body before he shook his head, letting himself zone out again.

"You really need to get laid man," he remembered Anthony saying just this morning after their failed attempt at resuscitating Mr. Blake. His friend leaned down and slung an arm around Xavier's shoulder as they walked out of the hospital. "Bad string of bad patients for all three of us this week. Blow off some steam by getting a blow you know?"

"What comforting words in this my time of distress," Xavier sarcastically replied, chuckling a bit.

"Maybe just an outing," his friend Taylor on his other side added as she tried to adjust her ponytail. "And he's not wrong, getting some action would help your mood."

"You offering?" Xavier calmly retorted.

"Ayyyyoooo, that's my boy!"

Taylor rolled her eyes at the two of them. Xavier knew he's not really the type she goes for. She was more into guys like Anthony, especially since Anthony had confessed to him that they actually fucked on occasion. Anthony was a handsome dude between his height, his thick build, and as he liked to call it "his beautiful baby face and gorgeous mop of hair".

Taylor was his friend but also someone he wouldn't say no to if he had a shot. Though quite short, she was lithe and muscular from all her working out. While she didn't have the biggest curves, they were present enough to complement her frame and make Xavier's eyes wander and ogle at occasion. Especially due to her habit of not wearing an undershirt with her v-necked scrubs. Her cleavage was always in view to anyone who stood close to her.

"Actually go out with us, and maybe when I'm drunk enough, I'll let you cop a feel." She winked one of her deep brown eyes and laughed. Xavier knew he was being teased, but it was still a pleasant possibility to entertain.

"I'll think about it." Xavier replied as he pulled the hairband out of his own ponytail and shook out his slightly ratted black hair.

He jolted out of his daydream just as the priest finished the opening words to the mass and was halfway through with some announcements. Father Kent was an enthusiastic man, though getting up in years. His vigor and excitement about the church and God had kept Xavier had helped fuel his own childhood zeal for the church. Though he didn't hold those same feelings any longer, Father Kent's charisma at least helped keep the scarce times he returned to the church entertaining and less uncomfortable.

"And again, please just be kind and helpful as Father Santiago, Brother Simon, and Sister Ariel as they perform their charitable duties during their mission for The Order of the Consecrated Blood."

Next to Father Kent, the tall middle aged priest named Father Santiago bowed, his head nearly shaven with the remains of graying black hair on his golden brown skin. His vestments, always wide on most priests, seemed too tight and small for his body. Xavier thought he looked more bouncer than priest, but he knew anyone could join the priesthood if they were devoted enough, as he learned on a forced tour of a seminary that his mom had arranged for him once.

The two figures Xavier had noticed earlier also bowed as some of the attention had turned to them. When the attractive nun came up from her bow, she looked around the congregation giving stiff hand waves to everyone. As her attention came to his side of the church, she locked eyes with Xavier. Her green eyes glimmered and swirled different colors for a second. She seemed to look straight into his soul, and he suddenly felt naked, like she could read his thoughts and daydreams. Xavier flushed and tore his eyes away from hers. He couldn't understand what happened or what he thought he saw. He gave a tentative glance back to the nun, who had faced forward and simply recited along to the mass. He scoffed and lectured himself for his wandering eyes and fantasies.

What followed of the mass was a blur. His mind wandered from a combination of discomfort, boredom, and tiredness. He broke his haze for a moment when he heard his Dad's name as part of the offering of prayers. His hand instinctively reached out to his mother, feeling her shoulder quiver slightly as she soundlessly continued in prayer. Ten years and his mom could still choke up when reminded of his father's death. Even he could still feel a lump in his chest as the priest moved past his father's name in offering, listing all the other concerns and problems that the church wanted to offer up. He stepped closer to his mom and brought her close to a hug as her hand reached out to hold his, sharing their burden. He tried harder to participate in the mass for his mother's sake. Soon, the mass ended, the procession exited, and the crowd followed, beginning to mingle with each other.

He told his mom a lie about peeking around the grounds in order to catch a trip down memory lane before slinking out of the building to avoid socializing. He spent a lot of emotional energy on his patients, he didn't have much to spare for anyone he thought unimportant. He slipped through the people who were quickly leaving before stopping to see Sister Ariel sitting on the branch of a large tree next to the parking lot.

Despite his low energy, he found himself thoroughly fascinated as he looked up at her, sitting on one of the branches of the old tree next to the parking lot. She quietly observed the people walking out, but strangely no one seemed to notice her. She had removed her coif and veil, lustrous blonde hair falling in luscious waves to her chest. He stared dumbly for a moment at her, taking in her gorgeous features, before he mustered the courage to step towards tree. "What are you doing up there, Sister?"

She paused her vigil to turn to him. Again their eyes met, before she turned away. "Watching people. It's a habit."

Xavier held himself back from making a bad joke asking if she had any other habits besides her two. "Anything interesting?"

"People milling about, going to their home, to errands."

What was he supposed to say next? God, he hated small talk, but Xavier wanted to at least try to keep talking to her. "People watching is hard. Till you find someone interesting. So...uh...hope you find some good people to watch." He was mentally lost on where to go next with the conversation, so he figured he'd leave it alone. It was no use trying to attempt conversation for a chance to flirt with a nun. He started to step back to head inside.

"I already have," She answered nonchalantly, making him pause and continue to attempt conversation.

"Oh? Maybe I can introduce you. I may not come much but I grew up in the church enough. I know almost everybody."

Her eyes turned back to him. His eyes traveled down to her lips which were an attractive shade of pink before they formed the word. "It is you," she explained.

His mind tried to process what she meant when she suddenly jumped off the tree. He gasped, his arms instinctively reaching out to catch her. She seemed to float down gently instead of just falling to ground, deftly landing out of his reach. She looked lost in thought for a moment before gathering up all her hair from her shoulders and chest and forming it into a tight bun. She pulled out her head piece and tucked all her hair back under it. "My apologies for my immodesty," she recited.

Xavier's blood rushed all throughout his body from everything that happened in the past few seconds. His body incorrectly sought for a task to complete or aid from the small burst of adrenaline the surprise had given him. He tried to say any words to ask about what she had said or done, but all he managed was, "Are you okay?"

"I am quite fine," she explained as she straightened out her tunic before approaching him. He reactively stepped back when she came close. He had to tilt his chin upwards to make eye contact, he didn't anticipate how much taller than him she was. The top his head came only to her chin; he guessed about six feet since that was how he measured up to Anthony. This close to her, a smell of fresh rain wafted around him. His eyes went down, and with the tunic cinched at the waist, he could see just how tight it hugged her breasts. "You appear distressed. I have watched many people in my life. I find my eyes strangely drawn to you, though I am not sure why exactly. "

"I...I..." Xavier searched, trying to channel Anthony, "You're an eye catcher yourself, Sister."

"I will accept this compliment. And thank you for it. Though it is not in the nature of my duty to be appreciated." Her gaze held his, and he swore her green eyes flashed different colors again. He examined her face, pale white and entirely smooth, not a single blemish on her. She then turned as if hearing something. "I have duties to attend to. Perhaps I will see you again. It is comforting to watch you. Good day, Xavier." She walked away, her hips swaying, and Xavier stood dumbstruck.

He waved goodbye even though she didn't look back. The nun had left him entirely bewildered. Her interest in him was confusing, but it boosted his confidence. The scent of her still lingered in his nostrils, and it brought back the fresh memory of her tunic straining against her chest. He snorted at himself. He was thinking about the sexiness of a nun. He really needed to get laid. Then, a thought struck him.

Did I tell her my name?


Xavier came home to his apartment and kicked off his shoes into the rest of his pile. He was exhausted and needed sleep. A ping came from his phone - Anthony.

So going out tonight with Taylor. Coming out with us?

Xavier typed up a made up excuse for a moment, before deleting it. He mustered up his resolve and deciding to go.

Yeah, where we going and what time?

Let's go to Polite Provisions. Gets busy but not loud so it shouldn't bother you much. Lots of babes come thru all the time.

Sounds great. I'll try not to be a wet blanket the whole time.

I'll help you out bro. We get you a girl, you drink, you schmooze her as you look lovingly in her eyes, and you take her home to bang it out. Worst comes to worst we can just see if Taylor will actually let you cop a feel.

I doubt that. I think she's more hoping to go home with you again.

Whoa man. Ain't time to be talking 'bout my love life. We focusing on yours tonight.

Fine. If you magically can get me laid, I'll stop being middleman for

her for a month.

Deal. Get your beauty sleep, bro.

Xavier tossed his phone into his pile of clothes in his office chair as he entered his room. His bedroom had clothes strewn about the floor and in the various piles that he preferred to keep them in. He climbed into his bed fully clothed, ready to just pass out. He closed his eyes and he tossed and turned for a few minutes, trying his hardest to force sleep on himself. His eyes snapped open to stare at his ceiling, realizing his dilemma.

His balls had a pressure gently rolling through them waiting for release. Tired as he was, he hadn't jacked off since he had worked the past three days and his body demanded release. He huffed and unbuttoned his pants, reaching into his underwear and pulling out his cock. He wrapped his fist around it and began mechanically pumping, trying to force the orgasm so he could fall asleep. After a minute or two, his frustration just grew with his desire but he felt no closer to relief. He took a deep breath and tried to relax.

Just picture something sexy, actually enjoy this so you can cum and go to sleep. That way you're not dead tired tonight.

His mind tried to picture his usual suspects for his mastubatory fantasies: His exes, his favorite porn star, the sexy brunette down the hall of his apartment floor who always wore deliciously tight yoga shorts. It was a bit better, but his cock still didn't react much despite the growing pressure in his testicles. Then, his mind conjured a flawless pale face with pretty pink lips and emerald green eyes. He felt the stiffness in his cock intensify in his hand as his mind thought of Sister Ariel. His hand sped up as he felt twitches of pleasure going from the head of his penis to deep in his balls.

Waves of pleasure crashed up his back as he let his fantasies run wild. He pictured the empty church save for him and Sister Ariel. She kneeled on a pew in her full habit but turned to him as he entered before returning to her prayer. He walked in front of her and wordlessly pulled his dick from his pants. She stared at him and understood what he wanted. She nodded her consent. He approached and felt a tender kiss on the head of his cock. He groaned at the thought. He pushed himself past her inviting pink lips into her warm mouth, gently thrusting against the top of her tongue. She coated his cock in spit as she bobbed her head and swallowed him, filling the empty church with the sounds of gulping and sucking. She only stopped to swirl her tongue around the head or leisurely lick up and down the shaft. He moaned harder as he ripped off the nun's headpiece and sinking his all his fingers into her blonde hair and encouraged her to swallow more of him, making her moan around his cock. She looked up longingly at him as his thrusts started knocking against the back of her throat.

His imagination ran away as he gripped his dick hard and pumped faster, getting on his knees as he felt too hot to keep lying down. He imagined helping her stand up and bending her over the pew before walking behind her to appreciate what happened next. He pushed up her tunic past her ass, covered only by a lacy black g-string courtesy of his perverted fantasy. She had soft and toned thighs, pale as her face, and he massaged them gently to appreciate them. He caressed the tops of her legs, letting his fingers brush against her crotch. Slowly, he pressed her legs apart, splaying her open before him.

He had a momentary pause, wondering how she would truly act if he had Sister Ariel in this position. Would she be panting in excitement like he was right now as he beat his prick? Would she look at him and apologize again for her immodesty? Would she look at him in solemn disgust at his desire to fuck a nun? All options stoked his burning excitement as the pressure in his balls built and he stroked himself harder. His sweat was beading down his forehead at this point from the heat of his arousal, as he let his brain dictate her actions in his fantasy in whatever way would get him to orgasm.

"Oh fuck," he said out loud as he let himself picture pushing her panties to the side, as he kneeled down in worship at her pussy, inhaling the scent of fresh rain and musk mixed together as his face came close. The taste of her was intoxicating when he pushed his tongue against her. He traced her labia as she panted and heaved. He started drawing letters with his tongue, making sure the lines passed across her clitoris, making her shake the wooden pew as she bucked. He grabbed her ass to hold her in place, so that her shaking hips wouldn't get away from him and interrupt the pleasure they were both experiencing. He tilted his face upwards to get a better angle, increasing his ministrations on her clit before he slipped one finger into her. The warmth and the wetness were so enticing he wanted to stop and just stick his cock into her. But he loved the act of eating a woman out, so he forced his brain to continue to play out this part of his fantasy, finding a good rhythm with his finger fucking as he continued teasing her clit.

Finally, a part of his desire would have no more of this slow play fantasy. He stood and pushed his cock against her entrance. He used his hand to swirl at the entry a moment, mixing her wetness with the spit she had left on him earlier. "Oh, god Ariel," he moaned. She looked back at him with eager eyes, pleading with him to fill her up. He pushed his hips, meeting some resistance on entry. Frustration and desire mixed and he shoved deep into her warmth in one stroke. Even in this fantasy he couldn't last as he imagined her enveloping him, and all the muscles in his lower body contracted. He exploded, shooting ropes of cum onto his bed sheets.

12