Heart of a Hellion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fell backwards on the bed, satisfied and thoroughly destressed. It had been the best orgasm from masturbation in a long time. Who knows what the sister actually looked like under the habit, he had just projected his mastubatory fantasies onto her. He basked in the afterglow of the pleasure before the post-nut clarity made him really examine why the fuck he had just masturbated to a nun he had just met today and knew nothing about. He sighed before getting up, kicking some of the clothes on the floor under the bed as he went to get a towel to dab off his cum. After cleaning it off himself and his bed, he grabbed his phone and laid down. He looked at his text messages again.

"All right, Xavier," he said, screwing his resolve. "Time to get over your weird nun fantasies and have some fun tonight." He checked the time; it was still early enough that he could get some rest and still probably have just enough time to get ready.

12