All Comments on 'Heart of the Mountain'

by Snekguy

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is awesome!

I'll admit, I didn't start reading with high hopes, however, I was caught up. This is far more an unconventionally delightful love story. No exaggeration, this is the most interesting story I've found in Literotica. You are to be commended.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 5 years ago
Fantastic! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I'm so glad I kept reading. It just kept getting better and better. Very inventive. 5 ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You NEVER let us down

A great departure from your other works. Your in a small handful of the best writers that post here.

JOVA82JOVA82about 5 years ago
Well

Dammit, Now I dont know what I like enymore, madcat's from space, snakes from space, or gigantic dragons...

But what's clear to me so far:

You are probably the best writer in literotica, well, at least from those who cater my interests.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 5 years ago
This is as good as it gets.

I love your writing style and the way you take as much time as needed to grow your characters in a believable way. I was a bit apprehensive when I saw this wasn't a Pinwheel Story, but you have created another world a populated it with people that I could care about. Thanks for your awesome efforts.

TLB1981TLB1981about 5 years ago

What will be the next remastered story to be posted.

KJay15KJay15about 5 years ago
Good one

A good read, the only thing I didn't like was the sexual thing, woman being stronger than the man and all that stuff, doesn't do much for me, each to their own though 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More please

Great characters, I would love a story centered around one or more of their children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Same world as Warband?

The Paladin Order theocracy spearheading an ongoing historic genocide against magical creatures reminds me of your story Warband. Will there be any more stories in this universe, maybe culminating in an eventual revolution against the Paladins and subsequent restoration of magic to the world with peaceful & prosperous coexistence between humans and magical creatures? Regardless, you did tremendously well, and I'm looking forward to any direct sequels that follow Iden and Isabelle, along with their kids. Will anyone in town find out the true nature of their new lords? Will the kids grow and find romance?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good story

The dragon sex didn't do much for me but the story was very good.

SnekguySnekguyalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your kind comments, guys.

I read them all, even if I can't always respond to them.

@TLB1981

You'll be happy to know that there are currently 17 remastered stories queued for posting that will hopefully go live over the next few days, depending on how long the vetting process takes. These will be replacing the original posts, rather than appearing as new stories (if the admins follow my instructions this time!). I'm not sure if you'll get any kind of notification when they go live, but you'll be able to know if the story has been updated because it will have an author's note saying so at the beginning. I've also marked the stories that have been updated in my bio. (Though note that they are not yet live.)

Several of them feature a great deal of new content and expanded scenes, such as Fineprint and Outpost.

@Anonymous

Yes, this takes place in the same setting as Warband. I'm trying my hand at starting a fantasy setting to go along with Pinwheel. There will certainly be more entries in the future.

Connoisseur24Connoisseur24almost 5 years ago
I made an account so I could comment on this story.

Great job, my man. I really appreciated how you took your time to build up a world and a purpose for the characters outside of just lovemaking. Seriously helps for the immersion of the story, and the investment/payoffs of the story. I've read stories where the author takes little to no care to provide a serious grounding/environment for his narrative callously mixing 21st century character communication, and technology with a seemingly medieval fantasy setting without any explanation; Having their setting make rather overt references to 21st century politics/problems, again seemingly ignorant of the context of the landscape. So again, I appreciate you taking the time to really flesh out these characters, landscape, and setting, and then keeping that consistent throughout the story. It actually increases the intensity of the lovemaking scenes when they finally do make their way into the story, and After a short while, I wasn't even reading the story for the lovemaking scenes(though I enjoyed all of them to be sure)because I just wanted to see what happened to the characters I became invested in. I'm sure I'm not saying anything you don't already know, but I just wanted to encourage you to keep your diligence and to continue arduously crafting great writing and storytelling!

Also Before reading your story, I didn't think I really liked Dragon girls (Dragon Women? D-Ladies? I don't know), but now I know I do. I've read your WarBand Story, and I am definitely looking forward to your continued exploration/expansion of said universe. I'll be keeping an eye out for any new Adventures with Iden & Isabelle that might come in the future. You've got yourself and fan good sir, and I'll definitely be checking out your other works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

great story and would like something similar in future

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Truely Wonderful

It was well written and enrapturing. I love how you always include a great story and not just sex. Also you actualy properly refered to armor pieces and EVEN BROUGHT UP HALF-SWORDING! Truly amazing. I cant say I expected this level of quality in a regular novel, let alone on literotica. Keep up the good work mate I love your writting.

JaekartJaekartalmost 5 years ago
A splendid Tale

Yes, it definitely has more than sex in it. Generally, even though this is a site for erotic stories, I tend to look for stories with a plot, character development, a little bit of a twist to the story. I have another Author that is able to deliver what I seek. Thanks for the good read. Took a couple of days to get all 24 chapters read, but it was and is time well spent, IMO.

DeeveeDeeveeover 4 years ago
Bravo!

I came for the sex. I stayed for the amazing story. (Definitely not the sex. That part ended up getting way too weird for me, even if objectively very well-written.)

I can't rememeber the last time I read a piece like this; if you told me it's published as an adult novel I'd totally believe it. Loved the way you so meticulously described Iden's reasoning and reactions, the travel, the combat and their society, plus the overall cohesion and the added fantastic lore. It made the whole story believable, so realistic and life-like. Once I started I couldn't stop until I finished and had a knot in my stomach when you-know-who arrived at the mountain. What an emotional ride.

The sex parts left me confused and worked up. Giant beasts are not my kink but I feel like you could make a table feel erotic. (?)

WillmottWillmottabout 4 years ago
Had to stop on page 15.

Too submissive for me. "Would you...rub my head again?" Man or dog? Will he call her mistress? No, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I must disagree with Willmott

This is my second time reading the story and again I find it to be amazing in depth and love the conclusion. I would enjoy reading about the raising of the children and how the groundskeepers & staff can come to like them. It has such interesting options.

Ramjet57

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I may have a soft spot for dragons, but this is my favorite out of all of your non-pinwheel stories. I could definitely go for more dragon related stories written in your style.

dapidapiabout 3 years ago

I have to agree with Ramjet57. Roger is right in our need for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My 2 cents

Loved the story! On to more stories. Thanks for your time and your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm curious about a couple of things. One, Isabelle healed the injuries from the dragonhorn pike by cauterizing. What did she do for the injury Iden inflicted? Two, how are the tenants not gonna wonder where those kids came from? Did she take the appearance of a pregnant woman in the eyes of anyone?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

my man is doing every dnd bard proud

Diamondknight87Diamondknight87over 1 year ago

This is very possibly the greatest story I've ever read on this site, and having been indulging myself for almost two decades that's saying something! Your descriptions, though lengthy, never get boring. While the story itself was a little predictable, it was executed in such a way that the conclusion was satisfying and cathartic, as opposed to feeling cheap.

As far as the juicy bits go, boy does it smolder! As mentioned before, the descriptions of Isabelle in various states of transformation (and non-transformation) were absolutely delicious and delightful!

Truly, a work like no other. I do some writing myself, and I found this to be inspiring like nothing I've ever read before!

Diamondknight87Diamondknight87over 1 year ago

One more thing I forgot to mention, your attention to detail with the arms and armor was great, and your references to half-swording and the mordschäg were also fantastic! As a! enthusiast of arms and armor it's always nice to see someone put in the research!

Agranger2343Agranger23439 months ago

there just so sweet with each other,i just wanna cry, i want the story to continue,but this is so good!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lovely story. Sweetly told.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSnekguy@Snekguy
2795 Followers
Check out my new website over at Snekguy.com, where you can read the Pinwheel Wiki, see galleries for book covers and concept art, and more! I now have Ebooks available on Amazon and Smashwords! Buying a copy of your favorite story is a great way to support me. amazon.com/auth...

SIMILAR Stories