All Comments on 'Heart of the Wolf'

by LanaN

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturne6 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Gaaaaaah you've done it, and it's WEREWOLVES, and oh my gaaaah! :D Seriously, I'm so impressed! I've been itchy since you first said you were thinking about it, and it absolutely didn't disappoint, brava! I love your prose, you've got great flow and you handled building the scene and tension expertly. I've got a soft spot for twins so instant love for Calla and Senna... and Wes is fucking serious hotness--right up my alley when it comes to leading males. Dark, dominant, questionable back story, interesting ways with their words. Yeah he's checking all the boxes.

I've got so many curiosities around this world you're introducing, that'll be my only gripe, I wish it was longer and I can't wait to learn more!

LanaNLanaN6 months agoAuthor

@Seraph

Thank you so much for reading my story. That means the world to me. I'm glad you enjoyed it. ;) I'm going to do something with the fae next. I told you we had similar male types!

.

I'll definitely write more stories in this universe. Just not necessarily with this cast. My full length series will take place in this universe, so I'll reveal more information about RATIO and how society and supernatural creatures mesh together there.

.

Considering I left the story open-ended, I might one day make another standalone featuring Senna and Calla. Only time will tell.

.

Thanks again for commenting, Seraph. I'll see you again in your comment section, sometime lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLanaN@LanaN
Hey there! I'm LanaN or Lana. New writer on Lit, but long-term writer otherwise. You'll find that most of my stories (if urban fantasy) occur in a shared universe. Don't worry, they're standalone, so it isn't required to read anything in order. If you comment on my stories, ...