All Comments on 'Heart of the Wood'

by LesLumens

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Beautiful

I never thought a story could make me this wet and then make me cry too. It got me all hot and bothered and then I read that sweet ending. This is a beautiful story. Thanks so much!

PennLadyPennLadyabout 13 years ago
Wonderful

This was totally worth the wait -- you did a fantastic job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great

Your earth day stories about the woods and all of Xan's family have all been great.

Boyd

OkycowgirlOkycowgirlabout 13 years ago
Awesome!

I enjoy this series very much. While it is erotic fantasy, it makes one truly wonder why our real world couldnt be so much cleaner and freer. They are heartfelt joy to read. Keep up the good work

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 13 years ago
Awesome

Although the idea of your series is a little I once again enjoyed this story a lot. Good luck in the contest.

jedistarsjedistarsabout 13 years ago
Nice :-)

Really liked it! Gonna go read the others now

PrurientFantasiesPrurientFantasiesabout 13 years ago
Another success

I've come to look for your entries in the Earth Day contest every year. It's an amazing series, way beyond the scope of what most people would, or could, come up with for a Literotica contest. Your stories are always a treat.

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaabout 13 years ago
Luscious

You handled Melinda's spirituality with integrity and sensitivity. Melinda and Glen's insecurities in sharing their respective secrets, and then the relief of acceptance, resonated deeply. The intimacy between the two was beautiful and the connection could easily be felt across the story. The green cemetery concept made this story an even more fitting Earth Day entry. Goodluck!

~Luna

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Exceptionally Well Written Story

Thankyou for an exceptionally well written story. So many erotic stories I see are in some way crude, which I think takes away any eroticism. just as a fantasy story this one is very good. In addition I think the author handles the erotic side very well & very tastefully. John Cleland, in Fanny Hill sought to verbally describe the transports of sexual delight, and succeeded to some extent. This author I think succeeds pretty well too.

I can only add that very little is known about pre-christian celtic beliefs in Ancient Britain, because no-one ever wrote much about them. i.e. People who call themselves Druids probably base their beliefs more on a fertile imagination than any true knowledge. I do know that the Romans invaded Anglesey on a mission to destroy the heart of the Celtic belief system. The remnants of the Celtic(Brythonic) people who populated Britain now live in North Wales. The last known monoglot Cornish speaker is believed to have been Chesten Marchant, who died in 1676 at Gwithian. I do recall that on camping holiday, partly spent on the Isle of Skye( Inner Hebrides) a woman who only spoke Gaelic.

The majority of us English are descended from Angles & Saxons, and perhaps in the North Vikings, especially the Shetland & Orkney Isles, which maintain very close Nordic ties to this day. .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

I really enjoyed this story, as I have your others. I could wish for a side note that not all Christians are so bigoted, but I've met enough who are, unfortunately. Makes the rest of us cringe inside to see, by the by. Good work overall!

PrettyPinkPearlPrettyPinkPearlalmost 13 years ago
The moon sees all...

Wow...what a beautiful story, wonderfully written. Some of the intimate details seemed to come straight from my own experience, and gave me the sweetest tingle and tug. Uh, huh.....know somebody I'd love to dance with under the moon.........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Insulting... Not at ALL!

I have been a practitioner for many years and i will say that you took a poetic license with some of the wording but nothing was to far off of what some practitioners think and feel in their own minds. so i personally encourage you to continue writing here and else where and let this amazing gift of the heart soul and mind that the blessed mother and blessed father saw fit to bestow upon you grow and flourish beyond what you can imagine now and always be wanting to go beyond that next days imagining, so blessed be.

sootsprinklessootsprinklesalmost 13 years ago

The sensitivity of the woman seemed so real when she felt insecure about her way of life. Bravo for your smooth flowy transition as well. I felt lost in your story. : )

PaganKittyPaganKittyover 12 years ago
Wow

Just wow. Handled with such sincerity and with so much heartfelt emotions that it was a true pleasure to read. Now I find myself waiting for more. *lol* The Wiccan parts were handled well too..just so you know it takes a lot to offend us when it's spoken with such warmth. Blessed Be and Merry Part till we meet again. =^_^= PK

horsechick91horsechick91about 12 years ago
absolutely perfect

Please contunue the storyline for this years earth day. Would love to read about Xanmara and Wade's kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wonderful

as a practicing witch i am honored by this wonderful piece blessed be

sqheadgermansqheadgermanalmost 12 years ago
What is missing ??

got critters, love. nudist, outdoors magic big boobs, penis...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Excellent read, enjoyed it very much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
beautiful

I found it to be a wonderful story, and I was very pleased with your depiction of Wicca.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another good one!

Reading this I realise I've already read some of your earlier stories - this is just as good. Thanks!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 11 years ago
FOREVER

We appreciate your dedication to these characters, the places and the theme. I don't believe borrowing text from spells of another source is a bad thing; how else has history been passed down and shared with others of the faith. Ride on, and write on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
First timer

So this is the first time I've ever read a book of such description written by an unpublished individual and I believe I could not have been indoctrinated any better - it was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great !

Loved it, wished you could have added more chapters.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
you have created a unique series

This story is well written and complete just as it is, but is also one in a series that are all linked together. It takes skill to do what you have accomplished. Thanks for the story(ies)

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfover 7 years ago
I have thoroughly enjoyed...

all of your continued stories so far, & as a Native Shaman, I don't think that any of my Wiccan friends would object to any of your stories. I am half Cherokee and a Shaman of the Cherokee. I have easily given you a 5 on every one of them, and wished that it could be more.

Blessings to You & Yours...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gripping

My first comment after reading lots of stories here - gripping, not just great sex but a really well developed story. Thanks for your imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good

And I'm no literary genius, but the ending felt kind of rushed, and almost just stapled on as the end. But again that's just me. Good read though, 10/10 nut.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 2 years ago

A little distracted at first when trying to figure out the cast of characters, but one I got into the story I enjoyed it. Liked the slinky part when talking about the old busy body. Good story, just sorry that my vote way too late to help with the contest.

rayironyrayironyalmost 2 years ago
Sweet and tight

And gracefully constructed.

G5902G5902over 1 year ago

Again, I know my vote is to late! Thank you for sharing this beautiful and joyful story!!!

G5902G5902over 1 year ago

I just saw a comment that I believe is partially accurate — you have not just an incredible imagination but I believe that you are incredibly gifted at expressing your creativity!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous