Heart Shaped

Story Info
Novel VD chocolate gift connects 2 sisters & husbands.
3k words
4.28
10.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was two weeks before VD (Valentine's Day) and I, Stan, still had no gift for my sexy wife, Sue. Her sister, Lois, called to ask us over for a low-key VD weekend. When we agreed, I heard her husband, Lou, cheer. It was no secret that his flirting and teasing my wife was less of a joke than their laughing pretended. His wife and I caught him peeking down Sue's braless top or up her shorts often. Their greetings usually included dry humping and ass grabbing. I had no reason to expect any less; they would probably escalate due to the VD excuse.

Lois is also beautiful though thinner and hates showing her "scrawny" legs or bountiful D-cups vs. Sue's barely fuller curves and barely B-cups. Both are 5'6" and have bright captivating blue eyes. Sue's hair is light brown, Lois' jet black, long, and straight nearly to her tiny ass. Over the last couple of years, I saw Lois become almost puritanical. Despite Lois' facade of modesty, I had briefly seen her nude once, topless twice. We didn't talk about that, yet both remember it with a smile. Sue and Lou shared a similar coy smile.

Sue is a closeted exhibitionist and would never willingly expose herself — unless she could claim it was accidental, or she had no choice, like when she made bets she couldn't possibly win. Today, she chose to wear a white, ribbed, translucent, wife-beater shirt with big arm holes that showed nearly all her side boobs in the best case. The shirt clung to her small tits and let her perfect nipples spotlight themselves. When she bent in front of someone, or reached out, it was a sure bet to clearly expose at least one hard, perfect nipple, and stiffen observant cocks.

When we arrived, I dared to give Lois an A frame hug — with shoulders barely touching, no tit contact — and a peck on the lips. Sue went for an extended full body hug with Lou — crushing her tiny tits against him — and a long hard kiss. He joked about needing to adjust his tented slacks. We had our first drinks within minutes and had more with lunch.

Smirking, Sue asked about the loosely wrapped gift I left on the floor of the back of the car. Though we were in a hot streak, it was cool enough for the gift to wait. I ran out for it after lunch and put it on the hall table. "Let's open that after dessert." I wanted it unperturbed for as long as possible.

Lou had agreed with my idea to get our wives a giant, custom made, hollow, dark chocolate heart. It stood thirty inches on eight planks of alternating dark and milk chocolate. After supplying the chocolatier with a closeup of Sue's naked ass, I asked them to make a well-rounded "heart" with a special white chocolate arrow stuck in its deep cleavage. They wrote on the $200 "heart" in peppermint, "Loving You Both." We hoped that wasn't too subtle.

The more we drank, the looser and louder we got with baudy secret compliments our wives heard. We both complimented Sue in her white carpenter's coverall with a tailored waist which made her firm ass Pippen pear shaped if not heart-shaped. Though familiar to me, the way her walk made her cheeks wobble side-to-side instead of the more common up-side down-side motion captivated us. Lou thought it was laughable, yet drooled about how much he wanted to see it, and Sue said she would change it. I said I loved it, so she immediately flipped to, "OK, not changing it." We chuckled as we stared at her supple ass swinging as she brought our dessert. "May we unwrap that big package?" Both women glanced at my slacks. My cock twitched.

"OK," I said as I blatantly adjusted myself, "right after dessert." We chatted, ate our chocolate pie, and watched Sue tease us with her pokey nipples. Lou got even more excited seeing them than I did, but did Sue get most excited? When I helped clear the plates to the kitchen, I asked our wives what would surprise Lou. My suggestion that they go out topless didn't fly. Continuing to work my plan, I asked, "We know he's been enjoying your nipples, Sue, so what if you get him to strip and stay naked for you?" Lois laughed saying he would never go for that. Sue's eyes quietly bulged as she nodded.

After I delayed as if newly working out a plan, I suggested hypnotism. "I'm pretty good after two years of practice. Since he won't accept it from me, I'll have to teach you how to put him under. Then you can leave a post hypnotic suggestion. Make him strip whenever you trigger it. It takes a long while to learn and practice, but there is a shortcut." Hoping the booze dulled their suspicions, I added, "I can hypnotize you into believing you know how and already practiced hypnotism. That should only take five minutes, if you're open to it. OK?"

They were highly skeptical. When I said if it didn't work, there'd be no harm and we could laugh it off, they agreed. After getting them to relax, I put them under and taught them one of the quick techniques. Then came my real purpose. "Ladies, when I clap my hands once you will stop moving and listen to whatever my voice only asks you to do. Try to seduce us. Nod and pinch a nipple if you understand and agree. . . . Good. You will forget getting this instruction, but you will comply until I reverse it. You may wake feeling rested, refreshed, and relieved of any shyness. Wake now."

Lois asked, "When do we start? I'm ready." She was shocked that we were done. We went back to Lou. Without asking, Sue released one side of her coveralls letting it fall away from her left tit. The ribbed shirt wrapped around her tit making it distinctive and her stiffening nipple more obvious through the translucent shirt. Lou stared at it, then me. Lois opened two buttons on her blouse.

Lou asked what I did since Lois never exposed so much cleavage on purpose and Sue's shapely tit was never so exposed while still covered. I explained, "I told them that I taught them how to hypnotize you so play along." We all had another drink then asked the wives to bring the gift to the coffee table. Watching two shapely asses wiggle more and slower than usual was stirring. Lois' ass moved up and down with her stronger wiggle. I imagined her sitting on my cock as she moved that way. As I adjusted my swelling, I saw Lou do the same as he stared at Sue's wobbly ass. Knowing what that felt like, I imagined her mounted on my shaft and performing for her sister and Lou. A soft moan escaped me.

Lou said, "She really has a heart-shaped ass in that coverall. Does it hold that shape without them?" That was exactly what I wanted to hear. They carried the heavy present back to us. Lois said she wanted to try something with Lou. She opened another button to hold his attention.

I quickly spoke up, "But first, it's time to unwrap our VD gift to you both." Ripping the heavy red wrapping away surprised them. The white arrow was against the platform, so I inserted it into the 'heart' hole and offered "Happy Valentine's." Both wives seemed grateful for the thoughtful gift. Lois asked why the chocolate extended so far above the heart into a narrower textured column. It was time for the reveals so I pulled the crucial photo from my pocket.

"This custom-made sculpture was created based on this photo of Sue's bare ass." Lou gaped at the photo, then back at Sue. Her and Lois' jaws dropped and locked as they stared back and forth; Sue blushed crimson. "Sue, I know you flashed your tits at Lou several times and he grabbed your ass at least as many. Have you seen my wife naked, Lou? I'd bet you have when she let you catch her. That narrow extension is her waist and the heart hole is — well you can guess. Lou has been dying to see you naked, Sue, and probably fuck you in every hole. It seems you want that too. Maybe we can arrange that today."

Sue blushed and grabbed the photo, "You showed a stranger my naked ass just as a prank so he could shape this thing?" Was she really embarrassed or just fronting?

Our wives started protesting and shouting over each other; Lou smiled and adjusted his cock. After a minute, I clapped my hands once. Both shut up before the echo died. "Sue, stroll across the room as you did before. Show us your sexy wiggle." She did as Lois watched in silence. "Come back and remove the coverall, then walk it again." Her loose tit bounced and shifted; her nipple grew harder and darker. She stood in front of us and, with a blank stare, unhooked the other side of the coverall then, wiggled out of it. "Pull your panties up tighter so we can see your camel toe and swelling clit." Lois gasped as she watched her sister's vulva swell. Sue turned and began her sexy duck walk.

"Stop, Sue. Your panties are in the way. Take them off and pull up your shirt to your tits." With no resistance, Sue pushed her panties down, stepped out of them, and bent from the hips to pick them up while still facing away. Taking her time, her pink asshole appeared to us all, then her swollen and glistening pussy came into clear view. A flash went off and Lou's camera permanently documented my wife's beautiful pussy and rosebud. She pulled her shirt up and walked her special walk. -flash- She stopped at the other end of the room.

"OK Sue, take off the shirt." When she did, she stood totally naked awaiting my next instruction. Her perfect nipples stood at attention; with no hair below her hood, her clit poked clearly from under her hood, her swollen pussy gaped and glistened for us. -flash- "Now walk to us, honey. Stop close to us and turn around." Lou reached out to her bare ass and pushed one cheek away until her rear hole was in view. -flash- I smelled the pheromones from both holes so Lou had to also. He rubbed his cock.

"Your turn, Lois." She seemed to fight back until I told her she could walk dressed if she opened two more buttons. When she did, her hidden bra and overflowing tits teased us. Yet, that relaxed her and she wiggled her tiny ass across the room. "That was good. Now remove your slacks." After a moment resisting, she looked at her naked sister before kicking off her slacks. "Great. Your slim legs look great to me. I can't wait to lick them to the top." Her eyes widened, but she still didn't speak. "Walk back here and swing those sexy hips." I took Lou's camera and took a photo as he rubbed Sue's ass and mound. When Lois got close, I told her to remove her panties and blouse. -flash- "Two dreams come true for you, Lou. You got to see and fondle my naked wife; you got to watch your wife strip. More to cum."

"Lois, now remove your bra and wiggle across the room, pause and walk back to me." As she began her walk, her big tits wobbled around her sides, stiff nipples leading. -flash- When she reached the far wall, she turned and started back to me. Her D-cups swayed with her wiggle. -flash- With one hand on a hip, her pussy wiggled as she walked smiling invitingly and her labia began to swell. Her clit had to push through her sparse black bush, but its pearly head stood out. I waited until her beautiful body filled the frame. -flash- When she got to within a foot of me, -flash- I got a closeup of her pretty pussy. Lou was in awe that his frigid wife so casually got naked for us. "Ladies, stand on either side of Sue's chocolate ass for a photo, legs spread." Lois dared to lift a tit and gently clamped her teeth on her nipple. -flash-

"I'm going to check your pussy now, Lois. Come closer and spread your legs wide for me." Full of awe, Lou watched me finger his wife and pushed two fingers into mine. I smelled my wet fingers then her wet pussy. After spreading and licking her pussy while Lou watched, I bit and sucked her nipples then, turned her around.

"Pull your cheeks apart for me." Her brown hole was stained but clean. Her pheromones were not as sweet as Sue's, yet I rimmed her since I was sure she didn't allow that from anyone. -flash- Sliding a wet finger into her ass made her grunt. Finger fucking her pussy at the same time made her moan. As I fingered her ass, I stroked her clit and she shouted her climax. Her hot velvety pussy clenched my finger as her ass clamped down on the others.

Lou was rimming Sue as he fingered her pussy and clit. His other hand pinched and pulled her perfect nipple. The combination made her flush and climax with a long and loud groan. The climaxes broke their hypnotic spell. As they awoke, I fingered Lois' holes again to keep her with me. She said, "What issss happening here? Where are my clothes and what ohhhhhhhh?" That climax got her humping my fingers. She looked at Lou fingering her sister and turned to face me. After a slight blush, she pushed off my slacks and guided my cock into her eager pussy as she glared at her husband then kissed me with passion for the first time.

Lou had Sue on her back, legs against her chest as he fucked her. He seemed to know how to use his small cock as he angled it up and thrust hard into her. Finding her G spot sent her into a major shuddering climax.

Lois pulled the rest of my clothes off, briefly sucked my cock — something Lou said she refused to do in three years — then got on all four in front of Lou. She wiggled her ass and tits in invitation which I accepted. I plunged into her wet and fattened pussy with ease. After several minutes gasping, she directed my cock to her rear hole — something else Lou said she never did — who was I to argue? As he watched, I fucked her cooperative forbidden hole. With some difficulty he took a photo of my cock fully in her ass then with just the tip in it. I started to grunt and soon filled her tight ass with cum as I stirred her clit and made her cum again. After pulling out, my cum dripped on her pussy. -flash-

With her now face down on the sofa, Lou stayed in Sue's pussy as she pushed hard against him wiggling and squeezing his coarse hair against her rear hole. He grunted, slammed her pussy hard, and filled it with his foreign cum. -flash- Lois took that photo. She pushed him aside and lapped his cum from her sister's tasty pussy. Sue moaned, yet turned, got under Lois, and sucked my cum from her oozing ass. -flash- I preserved their '69' for another day.

As they drank our cum, each pushed a finger, then two, into her sister's ass — probably not for the first time. When they finally fell apart, I spread Lois' legs and pussy before taking a closeup photo. Lou spread Sue's legs and pussy to shoot her perfectly sculpted vulva. As he pushed his tongue into her sweet pussy, I grabbed a photo. He then took one of me eating his wife. Lois squeezed under him and eagerly swallowed his cock covered in his and Sue's cum. Her libido was on fire.

After catching our breaths, we four lay on our backs naked on the floor. Sue said, "If that's my chocolate ass, then that arrow isn't an arrow, but a big cock sliding into my asshole?" I laughed and confirmed it. "Well then shouldn't my 'ass' be cum filled?"

"I considered it, Sue. But filling even that lower 1/4 with real cum would take too many cum shots and might spoil the chocolate too. Instead, I thought I put my cum to better use all week long in you." Sue got up and twisted the fat "arrow out" then noticed cream come oozing out. She looked at me shocked. "That's coconut creme. I thought it was a good simulation." She scooped some and ate it with a smile.

Lois noticed that the "arrow" had a penis head on it. She licked and sucked it as she moaned. After scraping her teeth on the shaft and head to make us cringe, she shattered the "arrow" on the table and we each took a piece to nibble on. Lois pushed the glans into her sticky pussy then fed it to me with glee. "Let's go one more round before we share a bed. You can open our gifts tomorrow." We fucked side-by-side two more times — Lou fucked his wife eagerly for the first time in years, as I fucked Sue by their sides.

We hobbled to the bed and fucked our own wives again side-by-side. When our wives were on top, they leaned over and shared a long wet kiss. Lou finally got to feel his enthused wife fuck him eagerly. "Happy VD, Sue and Lois. I love you both." Lou echoed my comment and our wives smiled in joy and contented. We fell asleep, cocks in warm ass cracks.

==== 8 hr 1500 1/21/24 ===== 3008 words ===

seminal image 1/17/24: Sue walking away from me and bro-in-law, bottomless

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
Campus77Campus773 months ago

I liked this story. Unlike the comments below, I found the entire VD party entirely plausible, funny and erotic. Two sisters and two BIL's who have had sexy times together before seem ideal candidates for this experience. I did think Lois' sudden turnaround was suspect, but it made a good story. Thanks for writing it.

LitEroCatLitEroCat3 months agoAuthor

Tsk Tsk Comentarista82. Thanks for your elitist comments and your choices to see evil intents where there are none. I guess dismissing the VD clarity from the first sentence is your version of a straw man.

Did you miss where I wrote that they started drinking within minutes of arriving? Inhibitions drop as drinks increase.

There's no hint of BDSM in this even if you choose to see it.

At no point do I hint that photos will be posted or shared. Only those 4 will see them for new perspectives and graphic reminders of the loving acts performed.

That the husband had a photo of his wife's ass isn't unusual. Nowhere do I suggest she was opposed to that. Her surprise was sharing it with the chocolatier --- then she wasn't angry as she liked flashing when it "wasn't her fault." She enjoyed it.

The fact that the wives continued to cooperate after the 'spell' was broken says a lot about their mindset. Further proof that they didn't feel abused was their kissing and 69 next to their mates and not once objecting to the photos.

While a little more detail might have helped, it is 3000 words and set on VD in private with a romantic, custom commissioned gift, not some boxed candy.

You superimposed your own views instead of seeing what's here. This is NOT constructive criticism.

Comentarista82Comentarista823 months ago

First of all, I can't help but notice the story measures only one page. It's interesting that you choose to say VD for Valentine's Day- although you explain the abbreviation - - although they're still going to be a fair number of people that that associate VD with venereal disease. The fact that you use heart-shaped we later discover refers to shaping a gift in the form of a woman's bum. There are a number of potential issues with this: number one, it's extremely rare that while a woman may send nude or sexy pictures to her boyfriend or husband, it's extremely rare that she would approve of that person showing them to a random stranger - - regardless of the reason. The story structure suggests this, as the one wife objects to that being done. Also, the fact the contest stipulates this should be in line with a Valentine's Day theme.. in other words, not just revolving around one particular gift, but also involving perhaps the thoughts the sweetness and the consideration that goes into it. So I was certainly looking for those things in the story.

***

One thing I checked is how reasonable it is Stan could have gotten good enough with hypnosis in just two years. Turns out it's true: it takes 9 days and 100 classroom hours plus 300 pages of reading to earn a basic certification. So although you don't detail any of this beforehand.. it is possible. The problem becomes that while this does involve an element of Mind Control., it's structurally far more in the fetish or even BDSM category - - specifically the D&S side. Additionally, it could go into the Loving Wives, because this is clearly a soft swap, just as your tag indicates. Another issue is that they take pictures of their wives without their consent. In fact, it almost- - because you don't develop it further and ensure that this route isn't taken--implies that one or both of the husbands might post these pictures online. Moreover, this type of photographic session is really not far removed from many of the internet sex scenes where after they finish it on certain sites, they take pictures of how the woman looks after the act is completed or even sometimes during certain acts- - precisely for uploading thumbnails. It seriously degrades the women, and while yes one is an exhibitionist, I'm almost thinking this angle may have been floated better by having the chocolate creator infuse the chocolate with a cannabis extract, ensuring that husbands and even both wives would have had their inhibitions lowered more than enough to do this and make it even more credible. I even checked that, and it's a very common practice, where the effects may need at least 30 minutes to start or or also require up to 4 hours to start; this would have allowed you more time to show them losing their inhibitions and at least feeling comfortable with doing all these things rather than being more of a D&S kind of relationship and therefore they might have been willing to do it again at a later time--because they realize somewhere subconsciously that they actually did want to be more exhibitionist with their husbands and at least they wanted to willingly later do the soft swap. It's just that this story objectifies these women far more than it is romantic, and that's not in line with Valentine's Day - - it's more like taking advantage of them in ways the husband's never would have been able to do before.

***

There's actually three authors that I read regularly on Lit that actually do these things from time to time, and will do the D&S side of BDSM, and they will even include some soft swaps. The difference is they take the time to flesh out why those pairings work, and they don't make it seem like the woman is getting used or even taken advantage of. I really wish I would have seen far more charm in this, because it doesn't really respect the spirit of Valentine's Day. Add to that the story only goes to one page, which is insufficient to create a plausible development later. Because of these factors, the best I can rate this is a 2.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Blind Date for Seniors What to do when your granddaughter sets up a blind date.in Mature
Jo knows how to Blow Ch. 01 An Asian wife who loves to suck dick, end up at a glory hole.in Group Sex
Camping Mistake She does look a lot like her mother. Honest mistake?in Anal
A Waitress on Stage A teen waitress meets a customer at the community theater.in Mature
Blind Date Blowjob A blind date on the beach leads to a passionate blowjob.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories