All Comments on 'Heartbreak'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
Thirteenth_StarThirteenth_Starabout 5 years ago
You are the worst writer..

Because you bring tears to my eyes..

soul71soul71about 5 years agoAuthor

Did warn you.

larry74403larry74403about 5 years ago
A fantastic story...

With tons of emotion. I wish I could give it ten stars.

SiodisSiodisabout 5 years ago
You bastard!

Way to hit me right in the feels. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Damn!

Just damn! Dark but a wonderful story with a good ending. Yes, I was forewarned that it would tears to my eyes, but I read it anyway. And it did.

kaidmankaidmanabout 5 years ago
great work

I don't think anyone could read this story and not tear up

Animefan2929Animefan2929about 5 years ago
Wtf 5**

Sad as shit lol. Good read tho. Life isn’t all rainbows and sunshine.

Rockstar601Rockstar601about 5 years ago

Damn it, Soul! I’m not crying , this pollen just got into my eyes that’s all...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awful story

Ugh

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

That was a wonderful, wonderful story. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story

I thought it was a very good story. Just a little proof reading would have helped but overall very good. To the other post you were warned stupid. Just because you didn't listen to the warning DOESN'T make him a bad writer it makes you stupid for not listening.

soul71soul71about 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone that enjoyed this story. Trust me, if you were in my head when I wrote it... well tissues everywhere!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Touching!

Very touching!

Cunninglinguist97Cunninglinguist97about 5 years ago
Thank you

I came here to this website for a quick wank today and you made me *shudder* FEEL how dare you! On a more serious note I Ioved this story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Five stars. Good story with depth and real emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You're A Good Writer

You're a good writer. This story made me cry. But, from the stories. I've read of your's

Your stories have feelings to them. Unlike many on here. So keep writing them please

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Damn You

You know I love you work but do you know how hard it is to read as you're crying? This was a beautiful and very touching story, very well done.

jneric2691jneric2691about 5 years ago
This istory is among your best!

It truly wrung the waterworks out of me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

i came hear looking for something sexy and i saw the warning but didnt really believe it this was a beautiful story i wish his death wouldve been just a bit different, not saying it was bad i thought it was good but there was something missing there idk what but there was overall great story really got my eyes tearing

xsiveonexsiveoneabout 5 years ago
Life can be very cruel!

Having seen death of a child, not only in my profession but also in my immediate family, this story brought back many painful memories. Losing a loved one is always hard but a child is so much worse. The bright spot in this story is he got to experience some of the joys of life in his short time, not only from his mother but from his father and friends as well. A touching point of the story, he left his mark and gifted his parents with a part of him for life. A high five and five stars to the author. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hard To Get Through

Took a long time to get through the story. I was crying so hard. I am now congested and trying to clear my nose and dry my eyes. Very emotional read. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice story

Although I found making the sex tapes a little extra strange.

Had to take a star for all the editing error, ***

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
sad & happy

the perfect title for your story it was a heartbreak hearing of his illness and his mother making sure he did not leave this world not knowing and then 9 months later leaving a part of himself to balance his parents life again (well written) .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

The ending needs work. Carol should never mention that the baby is a product of incest. He can know his brother and his brother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fitting Title

I read your story with an aching in my heart. While it wasn't due to an illness, I lost a son at 25 years of age. 21 years later I still think of him and miss him daily.

Keep up your writing, I look forward to more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 Stars!

I liked it. I'd let my wife do the same.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Not enough stars, but 5 will have to do

Your writing is good, making reader believe the characters and story. Of course a tear jerker trumps most tales. Brings back horrible memories, but we were lucky.

One suggestion is to proof read, or find someone to help. You have too many incorrect words, right sound wrong word. Little thing but one day the story may not be strong enough to carry it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 stars wish I could give more

I agree with UltimateHomeBody.

This dam story nearly tore my heart out.

Great story great writing.

Please keep it up.

Kartus

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 5 years ago
Both a Happy and Sad Story,but So Touching!!!

The author of this story is truly talented with a wide assortment of topics and plots but when it came to the Heartbreak story it almost felt like this story was true,and yes I admit I got a little choked up by this.

But at the end I felt another emotion when it revealed Abel Jr.,that made the story so memorable that Abel's parents atleast got a second chance to love another child and raise.So in conclusion Heartbreak is by far the best story soul71 has written to date,hands down.Thank you for the wonderful story soul71.

thommo1958thommo1958about 5 years ago
thank you

thank you a wonderfull story

paulgarlickpaulgarlickalmost 5 years ago
Made me think.

Your story took me back to when I had my diagnosis. Yes I admit I cried. no sobbed is more like it. you write it as if you lived it. although a heartbreaking but also beautiful story.

gfrhgfrhalmost 5 years ago
Good story, but

Good story and a tear jerker. It just got a little too creepy with the father being present. I had to skip over that part.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
OUTSTANDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

What can be said, this story had

it all. This is a sad story, but also

a love story.The love for a child

there watching die,mom and dad

by his side and mom haveing his

baby, out of love for him.

Geromino91Geromino91about 4 years ago
Thank you for a wonderful story... 😭

But this story hit pretty close to home, the opposite for me.(nothing sexual between us, but have wondered “what if” many times throughout the years) When I was about 10 or 11 I don’t remember which. It was my mom that was diagnosed with a cancerous brain tumer. Had surgery to remove it, And chemo therapy. And peace came to my family for awhile. Then a handful of months after my 14th birthday. After a checkup revealed it had returned and like in your story the tumer has grown and spread to her lungs, stomach and other organs. 😭 the doctors gave her 3-6 months to live but pushed for another year. I know the pain well you portray of the parents... I lived it. 😢 the last few month in our own home were hard, she was on morpheme too. So she was out of it most days but was a fighter for sure.

To help ease my pain, I was taking it hard watching her wither away as the days past. My mom and her best friend from college invited me to visit them at there home in Massachusetts for a week. For the time I spent there I had a good time for the most part. What I Did Not Expect to happen was to fall head over heals hard for her oldest daughter Lea. Made some good memories in the pool in the back yard and at a lake beach. But Only to find out after I wrote a 2 1/2-300 word love letter that it was one-sided and that she had a bf. I was understandably crushed and heart broken, upset, confused and miserable, cried myself to sleep that night. The next days was the beach, last good memory “ waters frickin cold even in the summer “ if you know Barton springs in Austin tx, that is really warm water in comparison “it was like 55 degrees”. Was biter sweet having that fun day and thinking of what could of been. Thought at least I have 4 more days here before I head home.

But alas, the gods weren’t smile on me. Quite the opposite.

Then the next morning around 9am to top it, I got a call from my dad “telling me that mom passed last night alittle before 4 in the morning. (This was 3 days before her birthday), and that I have a 4 hrs to get ready for a flight back home. Double whammy of strong negative emotions... heart broken and more yesterday. Lost my mom today. What in a past life or whatever did I do to Deserve all this pain and misery. Can life get any worse..((it did but that’s something I don’t want to talk about))

I knew that mine didn’t hold a candle to my moms mental, emotional and physical pain going through all that, but I was a kid watching it all. It still hurts and it’s been almost 14 years since. I can sympathize with all the parents that went through a situation like this story, but feel that watching as a child a parent that you love going through the same thing will bring up similar if not a lot of the same emotional pains. 😭 because of the pain I did (think only) about suicide,how to do it,what the pain level would be before unconsciousness. never acted on any of my dark thoughts but more that a few times I was close. The only thing keeping me from acting any of them out was at best “not wanting my family to go through the same pain as loosing my mom and at other times as flimsy as a movie sequel and or book I want to watch/read is coming out soon.

I lost something that day, a happiness or innocence. Or something like that. I felt like somewhere inside me “ a piece of glass cracked, didn’t break completely” but that I wasn’t the same happy camper anymore. Or ever will be. I can and did put on a brave face a mask. Unconsciously or otherwise I do t know but I do know it wasn’t till after my 20th birthday that I could cry about my moms death. I remember my moms funeral, in my little black suit. Looking around at the priest giving last testament, and at all my family, family friends, a few of my friends and their parents crying for the passing of my mom. With my dad saying it’s ok to cry, to let it out. And me saying I can’t, I’m trying but nothing...just sadness and loneliness. Feeling by myself ina crowd of loved ones. Became a bit of a introvert for years. I just didn’t know what to say or how to express anything. Turned to video games to help, loved all the call of duty, need for speed, farcry, and especially uncharted, red dead redemption, and more. In some ways it did help, the storylines taught me some life lessons and later when online became more popular was able to talk meet/play/ and talk anonymously to other people that have gone through similar pains through life. I’m grateful for all the random people that could give me another good day or happy time. Life’s been tough but I’ve managed so far.

I’m running out of things to say, I think that good. I haven’t talked/written this much about what happened..ever.

Id like to thank you “Soul71” for a wonderful story and hitting enough heart strings for me write some of these hard feeling to express 😭

Thank you and keep up the good work. 🤟

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

You found your formula

astroshitastroshitover 3 years ago

OHHHHH WOW IM LITERALLY TEARING UP I FELT THAT HOLY SHIT GOOD JOB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, what a story I cryed a few tears reading it 7 keep up the good work.

kaidmankaidmanover 2 years ago

just reread this it hit me hard since almost a year ago my best friend told me she had cancer she's ok now but I keep worrying when she has health issues

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmover 2 years ago

Fucking hell, mate... I'm a grown ass man, tearing up about a two-page story. Respect to your writing-skills!

Mark12370Mark12370about 2 years ago

I thank you for your story it brought back a lot of memories, I lost a child almost 19 years ago and it got my memory working. Thank you for that, I miss her everyday but I remember the precious little time I had with you.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFirealmost 2 years ago

God this fucking broke me. I don’t even know why I chose to read it . Obviously it’s really well done just…jesus 💔

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

Very well done, sir!!!!!

LowlandzzzLowlandzzzover 1 year ago

This story is very aptly named and it hits hard

Gartack_DreamerGartack_Dreamerover 1 year ago

Dayum I'm bawling my eyes out. Hard hitting, sad, sweet and impactful. I may be weeping but I am also smiling. It takes real talent to mix loss and joy in the same tale.

319321_633617319321_633617over 1 year ago

Brilliant, well written, and very sympathetically done

juanjsojrjuanjsojrabout 1 year ago

Man this story made me cry so much I hate sad ending but I’m glad his mom get to have his baby boy and his parents can take care of him

KahunabobKahunabobabout 1 year ago

Well, fuck. Fuck cancer to hell and back twice. Everyone knows someone with cancer who's either battling it, surviving it or died from it. Can't have been all that easy to write. Doesn't matter if this was a simple story. Doesn't matter if most of us knew how it'd end. Story had me bawling, thinking of the people in my life that suffer from cancer. Thanks for this.

MarrttyMarrttyabout 1 year ago

Great work, loved it. Although you did mess my eyes up.

GRYFANxGRYFANxabout 1 year ago

So sweet, yet so completely gut-wrenching!

Ukorca101Ukorca10110 months ago

I have no words, only tears and memories

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Unusual.

Many norms and social mores don't apply.

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

@soul71 I haven't come close to crying since I was 15 years old and I'm in my 40's now and this 1 about got me it was hard to read for that fact alone I have to say I wish you would have pulled a plot twist in the end but I fully understand why you didn't it was exllenet story though it was a sad story

ToughSailorToughSailor8 months ago

Beautifully written. (*sob) . . . .

kwalankwalan6 months ago

5 stars! It is a beautiful sad heartwarming story. A real tearjerker. If you are going to make me want to cry then you need to put in more sex scenes so I do not feel like an idiot.

Lupercal16Lupercal165 months ago

Well, apparently, this was a day that I needed a good cry. I lost my mother to cancer when I was 11, and I know that the pain never really stops, so this story kinda hit me where it hurts. Well Done. A beautiful story, sweet and sad all at once. To quote Theoden from LotR The Two Towers, "No parent should have to bury their child."

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

Beautiful and gut wrenching. Thank you . . . .

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow. Powerful and emotional stuff. A true act of love and their dead son's legacy lives on through his son. Very touching. Damn ninjas cutting onions again though. Very inconvenient. :'(

LechemanLecheman4 months ago

Beautifully written, thank you.

buster1305buster13054 months ago

Beautifully written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...