Heartbreak and Hope Ch. 05

Story Info
Sex Under Lights and preparing for everyday.
10.3k words
4.17
1.9k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 07/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomh1966
Tomh1966
408 Followers

My universe, my rules.

This chapter has more sex than the ones before and the ones after.

I recycle names. This story has nothing to do with other series.

Moody and emotional. This is a LONG multi-chapter story about people adjusting to a vastly new situation. There is less explaining in this one compared to chapters 1 and 2, but it's still wordy and descriptive. They talk about their perceptions of how things are going for them. You were warned.

Heartbreak and Hope Ch 05

Friday, February 21, 2020

Jennifer woke up cuddled next to me as she moved her hand down and gave me a gentle squeeze on my penis then moved it away. It certainly was an effective way to wake me up. It was an odd feeling, exactly a week ago at this time, I was making love to Ashley for the very last time. It seemed an eon ago with all the things that had happened in the past week. It was also strange to me that I thought less and less about her. Yet, I was hoping she had read my letter, taken it to heart, and was living her life with her new husband to the fullest.

Jennifer teased, "I hope you have a big load for my boobs when we get to the mansion."

I laughed and said, "I'm not going to last long."

She teased, "I don't want you to. Once you start to climax, go for as much as you can. I want to see how much you can cover them."

I found it odd and chuckled, "Seems odd, wanting to have a big mess on your chest."

Jennifer shrugged, "It's part about making a hot scene and honestly, I'm starting to fall for you. In a way, you are marking me."

I thought for a second and said, "Seems odd for a modern woman to want to be marked by her man."

Jennifer said, "First, I am consenting and that is most important, but second, I have no explanation other than that is what I want and am telling you that I want you to do this. Please, not in my face, OK? For me, somehow all over my boobs and body is fun and in my face is disrespectful. I have no explanation for it other than that is how I feel."

I nodded and said, "Understood." I remember her warning to me about never telling her how she feels and simply figured that was what she thought. I kissed and hugged her then she went to the shower. She smiled, sighed and purred as I hugged her and there was real warmth as she hugged me back. She scooched off the bed and when I got up she said, "Lay back. I am showering alone today. We don't need any early misfires from your gun if we get carried away."

Jennifer padded over to the bathroom and started the shower. Life was beginning to take on its own sense of ordinary in some ways. The biggest oddity was neither of us and any dirty clothes since we were living au naturale. Still, our place now had more of a lived-in look. We had printed pictures of ourselves having fun and pictures of the area and we framed them to hang on the walls. Jennifer had found a few souvenirs and those were not displayed in a few places here and there and our place no longer looked like a hotel room. We got ready and an hour and a half later, we met at the front of the condos and were taken by bus to the Grace Mansion. We all got off the bus and waited in a large circular drive in front of the large two-and-a-half-story Tudor-style mansion with white and brown half-timbering on the exterior.

Our announcer for the two days was Claire and this time it was different. The camera people had much larger cameras than we were used to seeing them carry. In addition, there was a sound person holding a boom microphone and other crew members who were not currently active standing behind her including one standing by reflectors and a light with a reflector on it.

Claire announced, "Welcome Couples! Today is a different experience. Over the past week, we have captured your sexual activities through your remote home cameras, and on other occasions, crew members with cameras followed you and took video with smaller, but professional cameras, mainly some of the higher-end Canon EOS cameras. Today's video will be taken by Red Epic cameras which are used in many films today. I will be acting as the director, but only to start and stop your scenes to instruct the cameras to start and stop."

Nicholas was raring to complain again and I could tell it was a matter of time. His wife Hannah was looking extremely unhappy about it and I think I was seeing our first and largest case of buyer's remorse on her behalf.

Claire was able to continue speaking though Nicholas looked ever ready to complain, "Let me take you all on a tour of the house. What you are seeing is entirely rebuilt from the original plans In 1946, The Cornwall Islands were wiped out by category five Hurricane Margery and the population suffered. The islands received quite a bit of aid from around the world but this only took care of our immediate needs and much of the population was living in tents for an extended time.

The parliament decided that permanent changes had to be made to the building code of the Islands and concrete was to be the main building material for nearly all new and rebuilt structures. The entire towns of Somerset and Devon were razed though there really was nothing left. The harbor was dredged and deepened and the minimum elevation of the entire town was raised to three and a half meters using the dredgings. The entire exterior structure of the Grace mansion is made of poured concrete and the finishes on the exterior are a veneer.

In 1948, the US was getting hot and heavy into the cold war and approached us about leasing St. Alexander Island which is one hundred ninety miles to our East. It is now one of the largest bases the US has outside of its own territory. There was a lot of going back and forth and the initial payment was half a billion dollars plus a yearly amount that currently stands at two billion dollars for a term of one hundred fifty-two years. The money was used to rebuild the islands and our current building code is quite stringent. The string attached to the first payment of a half billion dollars was that eighty percent of the money had to be spent in the US. We purchased a dozen cement plants that still serve the islands and uncountable tons of US cement directly from US manufacturers. This paid off in 1969 when Hurricane Andorra came through with one hundred and fifty mile-an-hour winds and over ninety ninety-eight percent of our structures survived with minimal damage. Eh, enough history let's get some hot sex going."

Claire continued, "While we have asked you for basic scripts, you are free to change them if you see a location you like better or want to change it up."

Claire took us inside to tour the mansion first and... WOW, it looked like a scene from a movie. Most of the decor was Victorian until we got to the kitchen which was strictly from the last decade and parts of it were clearly commercial in nature. Overall, it had a distinctively newer feel than the rest of the house. She showed each couple to our room and again... WOW. The bedroom had to be twenty by twenty feet with a big canopy bed and a modern and very nice en-suite. The tour included some surprises including a bowling alley and a weight room. Another big surprise was the complete nightclub with a bar attached to the back inside what looked on the outside like a sunroom, complete with a bar and dance floor.

The outside was just as amazing as the interior and the grounds were perfectly kept, with a large pool with an outdoor shower, gardens, border hedges, and a greenhouse, all surrounded by extensive lawns and divided from other properties by a ten-foot tall hedge at the rear and whitewashed masonry wall in the front. The whole place was like a purpose-built movie set, but was in fact, a tourist landmark that Movie Max had exclusive use of for two days.

Claire asked, "After all this, who wants to shoot their scene first?"

Cara beat Jennifer by half a second in raising her hand. Cara said, "We will have everyone watching us while we have sex in a few places around the pool."

Claire asked, "I need a bit more detail than that."

Cara explained, "Okay Jayson and I are going to walk in then up to the bar next to the pool, talk briefly then start making out. We are going to do some foreplay then he is going to go down on me then I am going to blow him a bit. I will have him bend me over a bar stool and take me doggie style then we will switch and get onto a cushion on the pool deck to finish up there.

It was all so clinical the way she said it, yet it was describing a sex scene in what was a porn shoot involving two people I knew as neighbors. There was a break of about ten minutes as the crew set up and the two video people got on opposite sides to get different angles as Cara and Jason smiled at each other, nodded, and then looked at Claire who said, "Action!"

They walked off-camera just around the corner of the building, paused, and then started walking toward the bar which was next to the pool holding hands. Cara was clearly completely into the scene as her smile at Jayson was genuine and there was more than a little bit of lust in her eyes. One of the crew stood in as a faux bartender and handed them two drinks with food coloring in them to look like real drinks. They smiled at each other and drank a few sips before Cara smiled at Jayson and stroked his cheek fondly and her soft touch and intimate look at him were very real.

It was interesting to watch this going on as I knew this was a sex scene, but something about the soft way Cara stroked Jayson's cheek and the way he smiled said that there was definitely something real behind the affection. I realized that they were already falling for each other. It was just the way they looked at each other, just the opposite as Nicholas and Hannah seemed to be falling apart.

Cara held her hand on Jayson fondly and said, "You are such a sexy guy and so good to me."

They kissed, softly at first. The kiss was warm and the emotion behind it was also real. It was either that or they were both accomplished actors which I knew they weren't. The kiss stayed soft for a few and even included some soft hugging until she backed away a bit then reached down and took his penis in her hands and started softly stroking it. Once she had him hard, she held his manhood up then came in close, pressing it between their bodies as she came in for hot wet kissing grinding her vaginal area against his manhood.

They kissed for quite a while. The smile on Cara's face between kisses spoke volumes about the fact she was very much enjoying her intimate times with Jayson. Around three minutes in, their kiss broke and Cara once again stroked his cheek softly then dropped her hand to stroke him manually again. Jayson reached across then they stood his front to her back as he reached around and gently pinched her nipples and caressed the rest of her breasts as she reached behind to keep stroking him. A minute or so later, his hand drifted down softly to her sex which he softly circled as she continued to stroke him. Cara closed her eyes with a wonderful smile, simply relaxing as they gently stimulated each other in a beautiful session of foreplay.

Once she was partly warmed up, Jayson lifted Cara up and Cara laid down on the bar and scooted her bottom to the end. Jayson moved a bar stool to the end, put her legs over his shoulders, scooted the bar stool to the end close, and began to go down on her, starting at the bottom of her slit which was already a bit pink and moist. He licked the slit for a while then gently began making circles around her clitoris with his fingers.

The combination was the right one as Cara stiffened a second then she relaxed and smiled with closed eyes. She started purring and thrusting as he was building up her arousal. Several minutes in, her purring became moaning and she stiffened and the moaning became panting as it was clear that she was having an orgasm. A couple of times, Cara got a bit carried away and clamped her thighs together, partly squashing Jayson's head, then she stopped.

It looked like there was a sudden change of plans because Cara pulled away and Jayson briefly looked confused until Cara quickly said, "I need to be with you now."

She got off the bar a bit unsteadily but she hopped down faced away from him then bent over with her legs over a foot apart. Even from the back, I could tell that her sex was almost a red color and her face was very flushed. Jayson lined up and sank in easily, stroking into Cara at a pretty good pace. Cara had her second orgasm as one camera got the action from a slightly side view from behind as the other camera caught the scene from the side as her breasts bounced with each stroke. Cara shuddered then relaxed and said, "So good! Fill me, lover, fill me."

Jayson was close and stroked at a slightly different angle then did several shuddering thrusts to finish inside her. They stayed coupled for perhaps a minute as they came down from their mutual high then Jayson pulled out. The camera stayed on Cara as he pulled away and a few seconds later, Jayson's cream pie started to leak out and Cara said, "You were wonderful, lover."

Ten seconds later, Claire said, "Cut! Damn, that was hot!"

Cara came over to Jayson and said, "Not only hot, but you are both wonderful and have a genuine connection that carries through the cameras." Cara kissed him and stroked his cheek again.

The video crew finished up and Cara came up to Jayson then Cara and talked with the camera crews briefly. I'm not sure what they talked about but Claire was nodding and seemed enthusiastic. I imagine she was saying how hot the scene was. It was hot and the sex was hot, but there was more than that. There was a connection between Jayson and Cara and it showed in the scene and the way they interacted with each other.

Claire came over to us and waited a bit then said, "Okay. Joshua and Jennifer, you are up!"

Jennifer nodded and then explained our scene in some detail. "We will start out on the lawn near the pool where Joshua will boob fuck me until he cums on them. I'm hoping he has a big load and I want him to cumm on me from my pubic area to my boobs. Once he is done I want him to use his penis to wipe it all over me from my pubic area to my boobs. Once he is done I will kiss him to signal that we should make out then walk to the shower. We will make out in the shower for a while then clean me off and I will also clean my vagina out to make it fresh so he can go down on me and the only thing he will be taking in is my lubrication."

Once we are done with this we will regroup inside and I will lay down on the big dining table where he will go down on me like he did the first night until I have about six minutes of climaxing. I need the crew to warn me about five minutes in so I know to wrap things up so I don't climax too long and get sore or too sensitive and I can come down from my orgasm slowly. We will end with some making out and hugging just as a kind of bonding thing.

It was still odd being in front of a larger live crew even though I had had sex on camera over a dozen times. It was just damn awkward as my cock got hard and then soft as we waited for the crew to do their logistical things after shooting Jayson and Cara as she walked around with Jayson's load seeping out of her. One by one the crew slowly arrived to take instructions from Jennifer who was running this show. I was having a hard time with control as I was getting hard then soft then hard again waiting on all this. Hard because I hadn't had sex the day before and soft because I was nervous about having sex in front of a large crew and apparently most of the other couples.

Cara walked by with Jayson's load oozing out and talked to one of the camera people. She was so casual about it all like it was perfectly normal to walk around with a cum soaked vagina and the rest wetting the top of her inner thighs. It looked like she was watching the video of their activities and discussing it with them. Had we come that far from where we were just over a week ago? I realized most of us likely had. I had doubts any of us and certainly, very few of us had had sex on camera, finished, then walked to the people taking the video still coated in the leftovers of sex. Yet here we were and I was next up with Jennifer.

After the conversations between Cara and the video person I realized we were to start having sex pretty much publicly as the entire crew was now looking at us for instructions. I shrugged as Jennifer was clearly the one driving this experience and I knew she had our scene already worked out in her head.

Jennifer came over to me and smiled, "You ready for this?"

I smiled and nodded, "I'm nervous though. Bigger crew and pretty much everyone is watching us."

Jennifer just smiled at me. She was clearly looking forward to this. I was okay with it, but It didn't do anything for me to do it in public but it did not bother me either. They already had quite a bit of video of me either naked and having sex..

Claire came over and said, "Well, you two. You are up!"

Jennifer nodded and gave me an outline of what she wanted to happen. She said, "If you are getting too close to climax, stop what we were doing and kiss me deeply while holding the back of my head. I will then switch to deep French kissing you while you bring your excitement level down."

I nodded and she smiled, "Joshua, this is real sex to me okay? This is not acting and the difference is we get to show off in front of the cameras. Play to me, not the cameras, and once you have climaxed on my tummy and chest, really use your cock to rub it all over me from vagina to boobs. You are claiming me in this scene and I mean it that is exactly what you are doing. You are rubbing your seed all over my body and telling the world that I am your girl. I will say it again. This means something to me and I want you to do this."

We were to start from around the building and come toward the cameras by the pool and do the scene by the pool. We walked away around the corner off-camera and waited to start the scene. Claire called 'Action' and Jennifer said, "Here we go!"

We walked toward the pool area hand in hand with nice smiles on our faces as we approached the cameras then stopped a few feet from the pool edge near a cushion they had already placed on the ground for us. We spent a good minute kissing wetly before she reached down and started stroking me. She was being smart about it and not being as stimulating as it appeared. I knew she wanted me to last and not end up a twenty-second premature cannon.

She stroked me lightly for a good minute while we continued to make out, then she got down to stroking me a bit harder to get me extra hard. She started to sit and pulled me down in our embrace as we kissed side by side as she continued to stroke me. We were about four minutes into our scene when she leaned back and I got on top. I was dry humping her mons at that point but doing it lightly. Her mons felt good, too good and I put my hand behind her head while I kissed her to let her know we had to slow down a bit. She took my signal immediately as I faux humped her but concentrated on making out with her.

I figured we were about six minutes in and she gave me the most subtle nod and I started stroking on her mons then shifted to start stroking on her breasts. I felt the surge and let go. She shifted up and away a bit as I started to climax all over her chest as she took my cock in her hands and directed the spurts down from the first one that was high on her boobs to the last one which was all over her hairy mons.

She was smiling up at me when she said, "Claim me!"

I started humping her all over her body from her mons to the top of her chest. It was odd to me but she really seemed to like it and was certainly feeding my ego as I rubbed my now deflating cock all over her then back again and even over her breasts. Jennifer was sure to make me feel good when she was saying, "I'm your girl. Claim me! Rub your seed all over me. I'm yours! You are my lover. Claim me!"

Tomh1966
Tomh1966
408 Followers