Heartbreak and Hope Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what I figured was a good minute of me making a giant mess all over her body Jennifer finished with, "You are wonderful!"

Yeah, we both knew she was feeding my ego directly and yeah, I liked it.

Claire said, "CUT!"

Jennifer got up, and just like Cara, went over to one of the video people to go over our video. Just like Cara, our mess was all over her and she was unconcerned about it. The next part of our scene was at the shower where we would wash it away while making out. This was to be a more intimate scene and more caring. We were to take a shower together and it was to be the real thing for both of us. It was to be each of us grooming each other to the point I washed her hair and she washed mine. The whole scene was to be sweet and gentle, unlike the previous scene where I made a giant mess all over her.

Jennifer explained it just to be sure, "Okay. I want it to be gentle and slow like we do most mornings. Start with the goo on my chest though, I'm starting to feel crusty."

It took a few minutes for the crews to get everything repositioned as Jennifer smiled at me and said, "This is fun."

I was glad I was not due to perform actual sex in this next scene because I really had let it all out when I climaxed on Jennifer. I was very spent and I would be surprised if I got more than a half boner when Jennifer washed me after I washed her.

Claire called 'action' and Jennifer led me from the poolside area to over to the shower. I knew she was feeling crusty so I took the provided tube of body wash and started at the top of her chest and gave her a once over to get the bulk of the mess off then I restarted by gently washing her face. I sure loved her soft smiles when I did this as I knew she loved it when I touched her face softly and cleaned it then worked downward after rinsing her face so she could open her eyes without getting a bunch of soap in them.

I went down her neck then turned her and did her back, ass, and the rear of her legs. Yes, I made extra sure her wonderful little ass was extra clean. I turned and kissed her a bit then worked my way down her front, spending generous time on her breasts and vaginal area and finishing with her feet. Finally, we washed each other's hair and she finished by rinsing out her vagina very well for our next scene.

Claire yelled 'Cut!'

Once again Jennifer went and consulted with the video people and watched the video. It looked like she was happy with what happened as she was smiling and nodding then looking at me and smiling even more. She came back and said, "You are so wonderful to me. Seeing how gently you washed me makes me feel so close and safe with you."

We waited for several minutes as the crew again set up and Jennifer said to me, "Okay. This is the final part of our first shoot. Walk me hand in hand to the dining table then help me up and well... do like our first night but go about six minutes or I may be useless for sex the rest of the day because I will be too sensitive. Wait for one of my waves to subside and just let that one gently come down. Don't try to make this a ten-minute marathon.

The crew was ready and Claire said, 'Action!'

I kissed Jennifer then took her hand and smiled with her and she smiled back. I led her into the dining room and the elegant table with seating for thirty. I stopped and kissed her then lifted her onto the table facing me. She smiled at me then laid back as I took a chair and sat down then scooted her bottom to the edge of the table and put her legs over my shoulders.

She was already anticipating this and clearly looking forward to it. As I put her legs over my shoulders she pivoted her hips to open her legs and allow me full access to her wonderful sex. She was aroused already as the whole area was flushed with a wonderful light pink color and she was already excreting her milky essence. I started along the bottom of her slit as she loved then worked up to her clitoris then back down.

I decided to get her going on her first climax so went back to the top and circled her clit until she began to involuntarily thrust a bit. I brought my stimulation down a notch now that I had her near her first peak and let her build on it herself. She knew her body well and how to ride her climaxes. It took another minute but she had a nice but not toe-curling first wave wash through her body.

She started coming down so I increased the proximity of my ministrations to her opening and her clitoris and she started back up to a bigger climax. I wanted this one to be a good and powerful one so I kept trying to let it build without the climax breaking too soon. I was able to keep her going for what seemed like five minutes as she rode the crest of one of her orgasms then she started relaxing. I changed how I was stimulating her and she knew to relax and let herself come down completely. She ended with a happy sigh and then surprised me by kissing my face even though I was pretty coated with her juices.

Claire said, "And CUT! Great job you two. We have some great video."

Nicholas and Hannah were up after Jennifer and I. The scene was hot and well planned, starting with Hannah giving Nicholas a blow job and taking him all the way to the base of his cock then Nicholas returning the favor by going down on Hannah. What was different was there was less build up and suddenly Hannah was moaning through her first orgasm as Nicholas kept going down on her. He gave her three pretty intense-looking orgasms and her face was even flushed. Once she had her three orgasms, Hannah laid back on a tall bench that was bed height as Nicholas fucked her hard.

Hannah had her orgasm though that one may have been fake then once she finished, Nicholas changed his angle and finished inside Hannah. He pulled out and the scene again ended in a cream pie.

I reflected on the two scenes I had seen and realized the one with Jayson and Cara was better than the one between Nicholas and Hannah. All of them knew how to have sex, but the scene with Jayson and Cara had real emotion and it showed. The one with Nicholas and Hannah was much like generic porn; oral then fuck then cum. It was clear from the pink color all around Hanna's sex that she had climaxed, but there was nothing behind the climax. It really was 'just sex.'

The other couples had their scenes then the last scene of the afternoon was between Anthony and Sophia and it was also more like the one between Jayson and Cara. They had a connection and got along well enough that when they spent time actively courting each other, their relationship grew. The way they looked at each other and smiled when simply speaking to each other made it obvious that their arranged marriage had a good start.

Once they had finished, it was dinner time. By the time dinner was finished and everyone was ready for the next scene to be videoed, it was not going to be light enough for our outdoor scene at the greenhouse so we had that one pushed back to Saturday. We would shoot our 'Romantic Evening' scene that night around eight.

Dinner... Holy shit the dinner. They cleaned up the dining table where I had gone down on Jennifer and replaced the tablecloth with a fresh one. I found it funny that they had assigned us to that exact spot at the table for dinner and even had me sitting to eat dinner at the spot I had eaten Jennifer's pussy. I didn't have a problem with it. I found eating Jennifer's wonderful, not because I particularly liked the taste as it was slightly tangy. Not bad, but it wasn't like licking a cherry. I do it because it is one way to make sure my wife gets a toe-curling orgasm and I love the effect on her. I can give her intense and toe-curling orgasms that way and that is one of my jobs as her husband; ensure that she achieves full, strong, and satisfying sexual release.

We were seated at the table with Anthony and Sophia at our left and David and Brianna to our right. It was funny to look over at Sophia who still sported her glow from her orgasms. The dinner was a formal affair and the staff was wearing bow ties and shoes instead of just shoes. Still, they were as naked as we were.

Claire said, "Welcome, and thank you all for your participation. Cara and Jayson, excellent scene on the balcony. Joshua and Jennifer... All I can say is, Joshua, your wife is a very lucky woman. Her vaginal contractions were extremely obvious in the video I reviewed. Giving your wife good strong sexual release is a sign of a good husband. Anthony and Sophia also stand out. By the way, Sophia, you are still glowing from your climaxes."

I again looked at Sophia and her face was indeed still very pink and flushed. She wasn't embarrassed and in fact, smiled happily and looked... well fucked.

Claire continued, "Tonight's dinner is a four-course meal from a chef from a five-star restaurant. Chef Jean Clement from Annecy House is having his staff prepare a wonderful high-end gourmet meal that is not only food, it is an experience."

The staff came out at the same time as it was clearly choreographed and the camera people were taking video. They started with a tomato bisque soup. It was very good but there was not much of it and I was done in a couple minutes though it was much denser than the stuff I had had from a can. The second course was Crostini which was a fancy word for fancy bread with toppings. This one had beef and bleu cheese and while I am not a fan of bleu cheese, except for the way the chef prepared it, it was amazing. The entree was bacon-wrapped beef tenderloin. The dessert was a cheesecake that was so dense that I was completely full even though the piece looked tiny.

Obviously, after such a big meal, no one wanted to fuck on camera with full bellies so it wasn't until half-past eight when the crew gathered outside our room so we could shoot our scene. The first part did not even include me. Per our requests, Movie Max had delivered a dozen red candles to our room along with a loofah and body soap. The scene was to start as Jennifer put the candles along the edge of the whirlpool tub and along the vanity that was beside the tub.

Jennifer started the scene by coming into the room and using one of those long lighters to light the candles then brought the lights lower then put some bubble bath into the water and turned the jets on. She lowered into the water and relaxed for several minutes then I was to come in.

I came in and she stood up and smiled at me. I leaned over to kiss her and she smiled and handed me her loofah. I washed her body, head to toe then she stepped out onto a towel and I gently dried her from head to toe while periodically kissing her softly.

We kissed for several minutes, slowly building the kiss until it became an intense and wet tongue dance which lasted for a couple of minutes then I kissed my way down and kissed her neck to start arousing her with more intensity. Once I had her breathing more deeply I worked my way down and kissed then sucked her left breast then worked my way down past her tummy, her mons then gently kissed her vaginal area. She opened her legs and I lightly licked and sucked along her slit and kissed her clitoris.

Her arousal was now high enough that her lubrication was showing all along her opening even if I wasn't splaying her open. She closed her legs which was her signal to me that we should start heading onto our next phase. She took my hand and smiled at me, gave me a short but wet kiss and led me to the bed.

She scooted back then laid down and opened her legs and pivoted her hips outward so that her vagina was now slightly gaping without her having to splay herself open. I crawled up the bed and laid as light as I could on top of her and we made out. Several minutes of intense wet kissing followed and her breathing changed. She was now thrusting without thinking about it. This was my signal to enter her. I lined up and she guided me in. The first few strokes increased in depth until I was stroking fully in and almost fully out. Her warm wonderful tunnel-of-love was now fully open and even gapped a bit if I stroked all the way out.

The final part was a good eight minutes of soft loving stroking as we made out intensely. About four minutes in, as I kissed the base of her neck, she had her first climax which was shallow but easy for her to maintain. I felt her sex fluttering along my shaft and knew I could not keep that up for too long but managed about four minutes until she felt me get harder. She knew me well and adjusted the angle and smiled up at me and gave a slight nod.

I increased my angle a bit then went for my climax. It was a very nice climax and I pumped a good twenty seconds into her womanhood. Once I was done, she hugged me strongly and said, "You were wonderful!" Yeah, she knows to stroke my ego and I appreciate that she remembers to do that every time. Sex is both physical and mental and she takes care of me in both respects every time. I deflated inside her for a couple of minutes as we made out lightly then I pulled out. The one camera was focused well as I did and we got our big cream pie shot. She lay there for a couple of minutes with her legs open as I leaked out and we just cooled down next to each other. The final ten seconds were her rolling over to a position half on my chest and side-hugging me with a big content smile.

Claire said, "And cut! Wow, you two. Who knew missionary sex could be so hot? You nailed it."

After we got up and cleaned up the crew was gone to do the last scene of the night with Nicholas and Hannah. It was also a bedroom scene and was private. I had seen a ton of sex that day and was good at not seeing it. Hannah was quite attractive, but I'm not all that much into seeing guys and Nicholas is one of my least favorite guys.

It was only half past ten when Jennifer and I took our leave and headed to the room to go to bed. We were both asleep quickly from a long, exhausting, but fun day.

Saturday, February 22, 2020

I woke up at seven and simply relaxed enjoying the fact that Jennifer was spooned up against me like every morning. I loved listening to her quiet steady breathing and I loved the fact that she felt safe lying next to me in her sleep. She was such a warm, wonderful person that I looked forward to it every day. I thought about how lucky I was to have married Jennifer. The marriage, while not strictly random, was an arranged one and I was fortunate that Jennifer and I were so compatible both in and out of bed.

We got up and did our toothbrushing and shower thing that we did every morning. We finished our prep and then went downstairs to the pool area. We were the second couple to arrive downstairs. Jayson and Cara were the first and stood around until they saw us and greeted us as a food crew was setting up a breakfast buffet on the pool deck. It was yet another beautiful day on the islands with temperatures around seventy-five degrees, hazy sunshine, and a light breeze that would be just strong enough to keep us from sweating once we got busy in our upcoming scene.

Jayson waved and said, "Hey! Come join us."

Cara greeted Jennifer warmly and started with, "Did you ever imagine basically being a porn starlet?"

Jennifer giggled and said, "No, but it was so sooooo much fun! Joshua is amazing and it was so hot! I was so wet that coupling was very easy both times. I think the fact that I know and trust him makes it hotter and I'm able to get into the scene more."

Cara enthusiastically agreed, "Jayson and I on our first scene... I was so into it that I had several really nice orgasms."

I laughed and said, "Yes you were. EVERYONE saw it."

Cara smirked and smiled. Their scene was indeed very well done. We were first up and our scene was going to be somewhat similar to the one between Jayson and Cara, but include three positions and I was going to bend Jennifer over a railing and take her from behind.

They arranged for the crew who was waiting by the pool a few minutes after nine. When it was time for us to shoot our scene, Jennifer explained the scene, "We will start by talking by the bar with drinks and we will smile and flirt for just a bit then start kissing. We will make out heavily and we will grind against each other front to front. Once he is hard we will stroke each other and he will masturbate my clitoris while he licks my slit. Once I'm good to go we do three positions with the last one in the greenhouse and we will end with his seed oozing out of me."

Once all was in place, Claire said, "Action!"

We started out with two waters in our hand. They had some food coloring in and looked like drinks, but they were just water with a bit of color. She set the drink on the bar and that was my cue to start kissing her which built into some pretty good tongue dancing. Jennifer was such an amazing kisser. She could kiss hot, even without tongue, but when she went full-out wet kissing, she was scorching hot and enjoyed it immensely so much that she became slightly aroused.

We changed positions to make out, but now she came in extremely close and started grinding against me, her pubes tickling against the top of my soft shaft which made me hard. Once harder she let my penis rise and she ground against my penis with her pubes but now was against the sensitive part of the bottom of my shaft and I got much harder. We kissed that way while grinding for quite a while until she signaled me by pushing me down.

I got down onto my knees on this floor mat they had provided so I would not kill my knees on the cement pool deck. Jennifer raised her one foot onto the footrest of one of the bar stools and splayed her leg out as wide as she could while still remaining stable and reasonably comfortable. It was a pretty good angle and I started licking her slit and circling her clitoris which was a way to quickly get her strongly aroused. Perhaps three minutes in, I could smell her arousal and she was starting to show her own wetness on the outside of her entry.

She smiled at me and then stroked me a few times to make me fully hard then we walked over to the side and went up three steps onto a part of the pool deck that was raised and near the mansion that was a few feet above the rest of the pool deck.

She stood, kissed me, then faced away and bent over at the waist using the masonry rail as her brace. She looked back and raised one leg onto the rail and her sex was fully open and gaping. I held her by her hips to help steady her. She was depending on me to keep her steady as I lined up and entered her and started stroking at a pretty good pace. This was not supposed to be a long part of the scene as her balance was a bit precarious but the scene was pretty hot. I noticed one of the cameras was off to the side watching her boobs bounce as I pistoned her while the other camera was shooting from her raised leg side and from underneath, capturing the image of our coupling.

I could tell she was getting a bit tired and she lowered her leg and I slowed my pace a bit so she could rest her leg as I stroked into her.

We broke our coupling briefly so she could face me. I angled under and she bent back a bit so I could couple her in a standing position against the rail. She scooted back a bit so her bottom was slightly on the edge of the rail for balance. Once coupled, she raised her leg and rested it on my arm that I offered her for balance then she raised it again for us to couple in the ballet dancer position. This was again another short scene as her balance was again a bit precarious. It was fun but honestly, not a great position for enjoying sex. It was certainly athletic, but took quite a bit of work to maintain the position as I stroked into her.

After about four minutes of that, her arousal was actually fading a bit and I could tell she was getting tired so I nodded slightly and offered my arm. She brought her leg down onto my arm, rested a bit as I stroked then brought her leg down fully and I pulled out to lead her back to the mat we used the day previous.