Heartbreakers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Heartbreakers had their spot in the quad where they met with their fringe members. The first shock of the day came when their leader Mindy broke the recognized routine by leaving the group. The Wannabes did not know why this was taking place, nor did the five official members clue them in. Instead, all hangers-on were told to keep away from Mindy for the entire day, and that all would be explained during their planned meeting after classes were over.

Mindy stood alone near the front of the school, battering off the occasional male fly who didn't know that a Queen was not to be approached. She was not a solitary figure for long, however, as a pack of Fillies strolled in. The Fillies were not as tightly organized as their competition. Mixed in with their small crowd were official members, groupies, and their leader Bethany.

Many alumni assumed the worst would happen, for surely the Fillies would pounce on the single figure that captained their rivals, but no, it was not to be. Bethany halted her group, spoke with them briefly, and astonishingly, she walked away from them. Surely, Bethany was planning to attack Mindy by herself. Again the eyes and ears and tongues of the doom-mongers perked up.

In an unprecedented move, both Queens walked away together. Why they were doing this unexpected action led to speculation tantamount to that of predicting the candidates for the next presidential race, although on a much smaller scale of course.

"Hey bitch, do you love me yet?" Mindy asked, in a low voice.

"No, but I do have a good feeling about you." Bethany replied.

"Does that feeling have anything to do with how I used my tongue on you yesterday?"

Bethany's face went through slight contortions. She was trying to keep a huge smile from appearing on her face and revealing to the world that the two rivals were now on good terms. "I'm finding it really hard to pretend I still hate you."

Mindy shrugged back. "Just keep up the act until after the meeting. My crew already knows what's up, but yours doesn't. As for me, I'm being true to myself. I know I love you. I'm surprised it took me this long to figure it out. If it hadn't been for Shelly, I probably still wouldn't know. All I want is for you to give me a chance. If you want to walk away after that, those are the breaks. I'm hoping you'll stay with me, though, because if you say yes, I'm keeping you."

Bethany shook her head. "You're so different now. It's like you're a whole other person."

"Am I? Think about what you just said. Am I really a different person?"

Bethany deliberated this for a few moments. "No, I guess not. You're the same person you've always been. It's like I've always said, without me there is no you, and the same works in reverse. We complement each other in ways we haven't even discovered yet."

"Especially in that scissors position Shelly showed us. That was really fun."

Again, Bethany was fighting off a big smile. "Stop it. You're going to ruin my reputation around here."

"Darling, I'm only just getting started." Mindy replied. "Have you ever had a boyfriend that sang to you?"

"No."

"Well, I'm going to sing to you, and I'm going to write poetry for you, and I'm going to write some really dirty stories about us."

"You're gushing."

"I know. How do you feel about that? I'll stop if you want me to, as long as I can do it when we're alone."

"I should tell you to stop, at least until after the meeting." Bethany replied. "But I'm not going to. I don't want to control what you do anymore. You know, whenever you say something to me, you reach some deep part of me that nobody else has ever reached. When we were at odds, it was like you were playing all the wrong notes on a piano, and all those bad chords landed on me like hammers. Now that we're lovers, it's like you're playing all the right keys. It feels like you're playing notes on a harp."

"Do you have the hots for me?"

Bethany allowed herself a little smirk. "I'm giving up my leadership of the Fillies in a few hours. I hope you understand what that means."

"It means you love me."

"It means I like you a lot." Bethany corrected.

"That's a start."

"I guess it is."

Their conversation halted, when a pair of random snoops walked by too close to them. It was obvious that they were trying to eavesdrop.

Once the coast was clear, Bethany said, "I'll see you at lunchtime.'

Mindy mouthed the words 'I love you' before she left. Bethany wasn't bothered by this one bit. In fact, those words were as good as kisses. She did finally give up a smile, as she started to her first period class.

Not too many outsiders were around for the big meeting, once classes let out. This was largely because none of the usual rabble-rousers had been instructed to foment the necessary rumors and incite the crowd. Also, the participants had deliberately meandered about in mundane ways as if they were about to leave campus.

The few stragglers who took the time to follow the two clubs out to the football field were soon discouraged even further. This was because the various Wannabes had formed a wide and protective circle around the core members. The Elite of both groups made up the inner circle and seated themselves along the fifty-yard line. All six Heartbreakers were present, as well as all six Fillies.

As the Heartbreakers already knew the score, Bethany was allowed to address her Fillies first.

"You're all wondering why this meeting was called." She started. "It's because of my leadership. I'm sorry, but I've failed all of you and I've failed myself."

"What about the Challenge?" Lady K, her top lieutenant, asked. "We're hearing that the whores completed it, but we haven't seen any proof!"

"I can confirm to all of you that they did complete their Challenge." Bethany answered. "But they did it in a way that I could not anticipate, and that we will be unable to beat. The only thing we can do is to match what they've done, and even then that would only make us equal to them and not superior."

"How could they outdo Operation Daddy Swap?" Another girl said.

"And in just over a week?" Lady K added. "I don't believe it!"

"This is the biggest reason why I've failed as your leader, and the biggest reason why I can no longer lead the Fillies." Bethany gravely announced. "I know you expect proof. Before you get it, and in the presence of the Heartbreakers, I want to remind all of you that any knowledge of this proof cannot leave this circle. If anyone violates the trust of this circle, both the Fillies and the Heartbreakers can and will retaliate with any means at their disposals. We've discussed this before, and you all know what we can do with our Resources." She turned to Mindy. "Will you provide us with the necessary proof?"

Mindy turned to one side. "Amy."

The small and pretty blonde stood up and presented a single phone to Bethany. Since the redhead had already viewed the pictures on said phone previously, she passed it on to Lady K. "Take a good look at these pictures and pass the phone around."

Unimpressed, K started rifling through the contents. There were six pictures, one for each Heartbreaker. When the curvy blonde went through them a second time, she took a moment to read the captions.

"Holy shit!" K exclaimed. "No way these are real! They have to be photo-shopped! This is bullshit!" She passed the phone to the girl next to her. "Look at this! It's bullshit!"

"That is only one picture for each Heartbreaker." Bethany explained. "They have over four times as many, and I've already seen all of them. If you have any doubts that these pictures are real, Mindy has a proposition for you."

"That's right, bitches." Mindy spoke up. "This is an open Challenge to all of you, so be ready to put your pussy where your mouth is. Pick any one of our dads, and within one or two days, we will set up it so that you can pay a visit to that dad, with the daughter as a chaperone. I'm talking automatic threesome, so step up if you have the balls."

"Shelly, you're a beast." One of the Fillies said. "Your dad has like eighteen dicks put together into one."

"Let me see!" Another girl said.

Across the circle, Shelly grinned sheepishly. "That's my dad!"

"So, the pictures are legit?" K shook her head. "These whores got their own fathers to fuck them, all six of them in only nine days?"

"Correction." Mindy answered. "Haley got her mom, and Amy got Heather's dad."

"No, Mindy," Haley cut in. "I got both my mom and my dad. I just didn't think the extra pictures were necessary."

"Well, good job Haley!" Mindy congratulated. "You were the one that had us all worried, and somehow you still pulled it out of your ass."

"Go, Haley!" Heather called out.

"Sweet!" Rochelle said. "And she got my dad, too!"

Several Heartbreakers gave Haley high-fives.

"Are you whores done celebrating?" Bethany called for order.

"Yes, ma'am." Mindy replied, blatantly coquettish.

"Fillies, let us move on to our second item." Bethany said. "The Heartbreakers have found out about Operation O.P.P., or Other People's Parents. They know we were setting up a sting on Haley's father while he was tutoring at Claudia's house. I blame myself for this, because I was the one that agreed to send Lady K and Lacy on the mission."

"Fucking Lacy!" K complained. "Didn't I tell you not to be so obvious?"

"Hey, you were the one that tried to sit on that guy's face!" Lacy defended herself. "You know that guy's an Einstein! Didn't you think he was going to figure we were up to something when you did that?"

On the Heartbreaker side, Haley was cracking up with laughter. "Did you really try to sit on my dad's face?"

"Well, yeah." K replied. "Kind of. I've been flashing my ass at him for like three weeks now, and all he wants to do is talk about common law."

"Your dad is really cute, Haley." Lacy said.

"I'll tell him you said that." Haley replied. "If you're still interested, you have my full permission to keep flirting with him. You can even come over to my house if you want to. My mom decided that we should all be naked inside the house. Every time my dad catches one of us, we get boned. He nailed me like three times yesterday. I'm telling you, I need the break. We're calling him the Woo-Hoo Express now."

"We'll take that into consideration next time." K said. "Thanks, Haley."

"We still have business to discuss." Mindy cut in, looking directly at Bethany. "You may continue, bitch."

Bethany gave her new lover a long, lingering look, before she turned back to her Fillies. "There's one last reason why I'm renouncing my leadership, and that's conflict of interest. I can no longer lead this club, because... because..."

Mindy left her seat on the grass, and walked up beside the tall redhead.

"Because Mindy is my partner now." Bethany finished.

"And Bethany is my bitch." Mindy added.

This stopped the Fillies cold, as they'd never expected that the two could ever become friends, and much less lovers. Even the commentary over the size of Shelly's dad's dick came to a screeching halt.

"Oh, wow." K said. "Now wonder you've been acting so strange today, Beth."

"Well, what does this mean for the Fillies?" One of the other girls asked.

"It means whatever all of you want it to mean." Bethany resolved. "I'm naming Lady K to be the captain in the interim, until you all have the chance to talk about it and come up with whoever you want to put in charge."

"And by the way, I'm stepping down, too." Mindy added. "I've asked the Heartbreakers to take a vote on who should be their leader. I can't choose between the three girls that have been the closest to me for so long. If I could, I'd name Haley, Heather and Shelly as co-captains."

"Thanks, Mindy." Heather said. "You don't know how much that means to me, for you to even say that."

"Same here, Mindy." Haley agreed.

"You guys are the best." Mindy told them. "Best Friends Forever."

"BFF." Said Shelly.

"Fillies, I'll turn it over to K, and I'm officially out as your leader." Bethany finished off. "Mindy, let's go for a walk."

"Ladies." Mindy dismissed herself.

Hardly had the two lovers stepped away from the pack when Mindy asked, "Do you love me yet?"

This time, Bethany didn't even try and hold back her smile. "You are persistent, aren't you?"

"I don't think I've ever seen you smile like that."

"I guess you brought it out of me. Be a good little whore and come give me a kiss."

They kissed, while behind them, their many followers looked on. Some were apprehensive about the sudden change in the hierarchy, some saw opportunities for themselves, and a few, a very small few, were actually happy for them.

"Get a room, bitches!" Heather called out.

"You know what happened the last time we got a room together." Mindy told her tall lover.

"Yeah, you licked me raw." Bethany replied.

"Well, maybe it's time for you to return the favor." The blonde hinted. "As soon as this meeting's over, I'm taking you over to my house."

NO NEW MESSAGES.

Mindy read the screen and set her phone on the dresser. It was late in the evening now. She figured that if the Heartbreakers had made any important decisions, they would have sent a message out by now. Mindy turned toward her canopy bed, where a certain fiery redhead was lying. Bethany looked like a long and delicious ice cream cone, made all the more better since they'd taken off their school clothes and slipped into sexier attire. Both girls wore skimpy tops and tight shorts that belonged to Mindy, but since Bethany was so much taller than the blonde, she ended up showing off a lot more cleavage, belly and legs.

"Do you want to check your phone?" Mindy asked her.

"I checked it just five minutes ago." Bethany replied. "Don't worry so much. Whatever they decide, either we go along with it or we don't. Come lie down with me, so we can talk."

Over the course of the afternoon, they'd kissed and petted each other constantly. They were prevented form going any further by Mindy's dad, who kept coming around to Mindy's door like a horny, persistent fly.

"So, how did you get your dad to fuck you?" Bethany asked.

"You see what he's been like today. He's had a pecker for you ever since we got dropped off. All I had to do was bend over in the living room and say come and get it."

"Was he any fun?"

"No. He really disappointed me. I mean, wow, what a letdown. What about you? Who did you get in your Operation Daddy Swap?"

"All my Fillies brought in pictures of their dads, and I got to pick the one I thought was the cutest. He was good looking and everything, and I had to play dumb a little bit, but he made like he was the one seducing me. The man had nothing going for him past his good looks." She thought this over. "I should have picked one of the less handsome dads. They probably would have appreciated me more. You know, the more I think about it, I'm glad I'm with you now. The last few boyfriends I've had all thought the world revolved around them, when obviously it revolves around me."

"You got that part right." Mindy agreed. "Now, I revolve around you, too. I'm just a little blonde satellite orbiting the splendor of your crimson glory."

"I like that." Bethany gave her a kiss. "Even if you whored around with your own dad."

"All a means to an end, my dear. Although I didn't even know it at the time."

They were still chatting when Mindy's dad called them down for dinner. Her mother had brought veggie Chinese for the umpteenth time.

"You hungry?" Mindy queried.

"Should I be honest or should I be polite?" Bethany wondered.

"You should be straight out and in my face, like your tits are."

"Well, in that case, yes. I have a large body to feed and I am hungry."

"Come on, I'll share with you."

With that the two lovebirds went down the stairs.

Mindy's mother openly gawked at the tall redhead when she stepped into the dining room. Her husband Blake said Mindy had a friend over, but he hadn't mentioned how drop-dead gorgeous Bethany was, or how tight her clothes were. It took Marge about a minute to realize that the redhead was wearing Mindy's clothes. This agitated the woman even further.

"And who is this?" Marge asked.

"My girlfriend." Mindy replied, as she pointed out where her lover should sit. "Her name is Bethany. She's a model and I met her at school. And now she's my girlfriend."

"She even has a website." Blake informed his wife. "I had a chance to check it out earlier. She's done some professional photo-shoots."

"And a couple of commercials." Bethany boasted. "One was for shampoo, but there were over two dozen other redheads running around with me, so I never got a close-up. The other was for some obscure brand of mineral water. All they took a picture of was my belly button. You could say I haven't gotten my big break yet."

"Well, that's very interesting." Marge said, but Mindy knew her mother had been bothered when she mentioned the word 'girlfriend.'

They had their low calorie feast. Although Blake was friendly and forthcoming with Bethany, Marge's contribution to the conversation consisted mostly of thorny questions and disapproving glances.

Later, the two girls went into the exercise room. Mindy figured she had over an hour before her mother would come in and kick her out like she usually did. The room was equipped with a stationary bike, a treadmill and a multi-station weight machine. The girls took the first two machines, since they were placed close together and this would allow them to talk.

They were giggling and gossiping when Blake joined them. It wasn't unusual for Mindy's father to use the weight machine, nor for him to use it during that time of the evening. Still, it was obvious to the two females that he'd come in with the express intent of ogling Bethany, and most probably Mindy too.

"Dad, what do you think about my new girlfriend?" Mindy asked.

"She's very pretty."

"And what do you think about her butt?"

"Well... that's very pretty, too."

Both girls giggled. As a further tease, Bethany pulled her shorts down and flashed him.

With her eyes, the redhead dared Mindy to do the same. As playful as the pretty blonde felt, she complied. She left the bike just long enough to flash her father.

"Whoa, I didn't see that one coming." Blake said.

This caused both girls to start laughing.

The mood was mischievous and fun, such that both girls were egging each other on until they both halted their exercise and turned toward Blake. Up went their tops, and down went their tops. Right after, they got back to their workout and pretended they hadn't done a thing.

"Full moons and lots of balloons out tonight." Blake flirted with them both.

This caused the girls to erupt into a long and loud round of laughter.

The mirth spilled out the room, and Marge, being Marge, decided that it was her job to put a damper on everybody else's joy. She bustled into the exercise room, not wearing shirt and shorts like the rest of them, but wearing a full set of sweats that covered her up from her wrists down to her ankles. She brought in her vitamin water and towel with her. The moment Marge stepped in, she pointed at both Bethany and Mindy. "You and you can go. I'd like to do my routine now."

"Mom, you're never in here this early." Mindy mentioned.

"Well, I am tonight. I have to go to work early in the morning, and so I have to sleep early and I have to work out early. It'll throw me off for my entire day if I don't do it that way."

"You can have the treadmill, mom. You don't have to make this a big deal."

"I'm going to be using this machine and that machine, and I may decide to use the machine Blake is on as well. As a matter of fact, you should ask your friend to call her parents to come and pick her up, because she's not staying here."