All Comments on 'Hearth & Home'

by JustJaney

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Great Romance!

A great romance, with a good development of the plot of history. Two young adults who have been attracted to each other for some time, and who do not dare to declare their love for fear of losing their friendship, which is a real romance!

I would like to say that although I do not know the US personally, I know its history and its cities (great help from the Internet, Google Maps and Street View and National Geographic), but my son knows a lot about his travels Working there, in fact, he knows Dallas and even has been eating at the "Fast & Loud" restaurant, which is famous in my country for his TV show. I say this by the fact that I like that in the stories there are descriptions of the places where those stories happen.

I loved the tale.

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

trigudistrigudisover 7 years ago
So Good!

The writing, the pacing, the way you fleshed out these characters with a fine brush. Very funny in parts, too. I find sassy, articulate women particularly sexy, regardless of what they look like. But Martina, the way my imagination pictured her, had beauty as well as brains. Great romance. Keep up the good work.

Canadian_BeanieCanadian_Beanieover 7 years ago
Delicious, decadent, delightful ..

I'll chime in agreement with the prior two comments.

Intelligence & articulation exude as personality traits in the writer and her story as does the persona of a mature soul that captures the essence of living life to the fullest.

I look forward to reading more of your penned works should you grace the Lit world with their presence here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This sounded so familiar....

Last year, I was dating an amazing woman. Beautiful, intelligent, sassy, sexy....so much like Martie. I'm a widower, she's a divorcee in her 30s. The sex was incredible. I was sure I had found my second wife. We were planning a marriage, a baby, buying a house together. Until one day, we weren't any more. Why? Maybe she wanted to build her career independently. Maybe the 25-year difference in our ages was too much. Maybe I finally convinced her that I'm a terrible parent. It doesn't matter. I still love her, and I hope she's found her Nick. Thank you, Janey.

Sidney43Sidney43over 7 years ago

Great story, nice character development and good dialog. I liked the characters and how you related them to each other. Five stars.

writerjabwriterjabover 7 years ago
Great story!

Got to love a good romance! Not only the two central characters but the supporting cast as well. Beautiful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This story is exactly

What is wrong with women nowadays.

It is all about them, they are the most selfish creatures to ever exist and ladies it might surprise you but most men know how utterly selfish you are.

No man in his right mind would want a long term relationship with a woman like the protagonist.

I say man as there are plenty of spineless males who are easily led by the nose, but they are not men.

ambush184ambush184over 7 years ago
What a story

Nice work! A really enjoyable fun read. I would hope others similar are on the way, or possibly in your other posts. I'm not familiar with your stories but I intend to be very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW!

I liked that! Thank you Author, JustJaney

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Imagine that...

Imagine that, a real romantic story in the Romance section! Thank you JustJaney.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

A great story. Liked the character development and the moving story. Liked the romance and the way you used it to keep the reader interested. I will be reading more of your stories. Thanks for your time and imagination.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 5 years ago
Superbly done

Loved the slow burning development of this relationship turning from pals to lovers. Top marks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Meh

Well written, but nothing about the story grabbed me to not let me go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Good story line but a little uneven to me. Once Nick’s interest was clear it seemed to take too long for Martie to commit. The story started strong, but then kind of dragged things out to reach a foregone conclusion. Still had to give 5 stars for your effort as it’s certainly superior to anything I could dream up.

rightbankrightbankover 4 years ago
an interesting study in personalities

Still not sure she knows what she has committed herself to

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I really liked the story 5 stars

I don't like that it's not a finished story, but that's the authors style it seems. Kinda like another great writer Onehitwanda. JustJaney is a great writer, she is special.

Virgo6Virgo6almost 4 years ago
Liked it

First story of yours I have read. Romantic female authors seem elusive on here. I’m glad I stumbled across this and will be adding you to my favorite author list.

kaotic2kaotic24 months ago

This was great. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJustJaney@JustJaney
Ack! I just confessed to my husband that I've been writing erotic romance for years and publishing on Literotica. I'm not sure what I was worried about...now he's volunteering to help me "research" for my next story. ;-)

SIMILAR Stories