All Comments on 'Hearts Ablaze'

by CrimsonGold

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hopefully more

Well written and very nicely developed storyline & characters. Hopefully there’ll be more to “cum” as there’s plenty of room for the characters to develop sexually and in their public life

Nice one 👍🏻

blueyes4ublueyes4uover 3 years ago

Wonderful story,well written..please continue it in future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Welcome Back

What a wonderful breath of fresh air; to have you back and sharing your writing again.

Of course it would be delicious to see a slow seduction into a D/s relationship; an evolution where Valerie captures Ella and makes her serve her desires more and more.....

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54over 3 years ago

Loved it! Glad to see you back writing again.

MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago

Sufficiently revealed, but looking forward to learning/feeling more about Valerie and Ella. Wonderful, well written start. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Awwww. Loved it, please continue their story.

DukaaDukaaalmost 3 years ago

To the anon complaining about the stoy being AVERAGE: There are many aspects defining the quality of a story, ranging from the style of writing and choice of words to the plot itself. There are certainly options to further polish the story, such as using a larger variety of adverbs/adjectives and implementing synonyms to avoid repetition.

The breast size of the main character isn't really important in my opinion though.

I would get where you're coming from if the breast size of the protagonist had been the sole focus of the story. This clearly wasn't the case here. As a matter of fact there are women of varying breast sizes in all genres on literotica. And in reality as well. If you don't enjoy reading this story because of your ideal imagine of a lesbian relationship not being included, how about you read another story where all main characters got tripple D at least. Spreading unconstructive criticism and negativity doesn't help anyone. Enjoy the free story someone invested time and effort in or move to another one that's more your cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

ok.

AfricanbluAfricanbluover 2 years ago

Wonderfully written story , can’t wait for more!

As for the ‘anon’ reader complaining about breasts; first be courageous and then constructive in your criticism. This story has plot, and pretty decent grammar- the hall marks of an above average story.

This is someone who is taking their precious time and sharing - if you don’t like it , go elsewhere or write your own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

We could go for much more ValElla anytime you're up to it!

SeaReaderSeaReaderabout 2 years ago

Nice that you brought us another yummy story after a lengthy hiatus! And now, again, it's been a long time since Valerie and Ella's debut, and reading more of their tale would be a very welcome pleasure. Also more of Jess and Rose--so much potential there to mine!

You have drawn us into these women's heads and hearts, and we would love to explore more through your well-crafted words. Please keep writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a warm heart rendering story of love and affection. Just adorable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave it five stars. What a beautiful start to a romance. I am sure the wait for the next part will be worth it. Good Luck with your writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrimsonGold@CrimsonGold
As always, I'd like to give a big thank you to all of you who support the huge variety of content here on Lit. This is an amazing community, and I can't thank you enough for all your feedback, I appreciate it.