Hearts Academy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the days slipped through his finger so too did his thoughts of lust and passion. It seemed that he couldn't go a single day without masturbating now. Perhaps it was a side-effect of the newly found freedom he had but his mind would not stop thinking about the veritable bounty of beautiful girls that he could have at his beck and call.

In his mind's eye he imaged Cosette down on her knees, his hands gently on the back of her head as she took him deeper into her mouth. She was experienced but not too experienced to the point where when his manhood reached the back of her throat she would gag very slightly before continuing. The inside of her was warm and inviting and as he tongue slipped across the length of his tool he would shudder and moan. He had never gotten a blowjob before. To him such an act only existed in porn videos that he would eagerly gobble up late at night when he had nothing else to do. He could only imagine how good her tongue would feel, how tight her ass would be and the thought of filling her full of his seed was enough to make him wild. He also imagined Amorette angrily watching nearby, a pout on her face as she realized what she could have had. After he would finish with Cosette, he'd have his fun with her too. After all it was only fair.

Dana was embarrassed to admit how often he played out that scenario in his head. More embarrassed to admit how many wads of tissues he could go through just letting it play out to its finale.

On an evening much like any other, he found himself absorbed by those passions. In an effort to vanquish them from his mind, he left his study and followed the steps down to the first floor where a large public shower lay. It was a quaint room. Nothing too ornate nor simple. Just a room that one would find in any athletic building. Clean white tiles lined the walls and the floor with just another snowy white ceiling above. Unlike the rest of the academy, it was rather modern. Several shower heads jutted from the wall all connected to the same source of water. There was a bench just outside of the main area where one could sit and soak in the steam and a couple of metal lockers to keep clothing from being ruined or damp. In front of each shower head was a small little shelf that contained various hygienic products from lavender scented bars of soap to flower-infused conditioners and shampoos. Near the bench was a row of sinks and below was cabinets full of cleaning supplies and even more products in case one wasn't appeased by the Academy's offerings.

He stripped from his grey sweatpants and black t-shirt and tossed them aside before stepping in. He shivered slightly in the vacant room before glancing over his shoulder to make sure he was well and truly alone. He hated how vulnerable he felt without his clothes. It was bad enough that the girls of Hearts would often attempt to sneak peeks at his body but if one had found him like this? Well, who knows what could happen? Dana let out a long-sustained sigh as he wrapped a hand hesitantly around the shaft of his cock and rolled his eyes.

Why in the world was he so horny? Why now? As he turned on the shower furthest from the door, his thoughts were shattered by the bone-chilling cold water that sprayed forth.

"Fuck!" He cursed loudly as he leapt back in surprise. He wanted a hot soothing shower not a dip in the arctic sea. He thrust his hand quickly through the frigid water and turned the knob hard to the right. He wasn't sure why the water had been so cold now. It hadn't ever done this when he had showered before. That was more of a trick of his bathroom back home.

He shuddered at the thought of the place. In his childhood home, he was cursed with the unfortunate luck of only having one bathroom to share between his mother and himself. Of course, he had a bathroom upstairs but that one lacked a shower or a tub. No, instead the only bathroom was the one closest to his mother's room downstairs and she had a set of fairly particular rules that he needed to follow in order to use it. The water could never be too hot, it could never run for more than thirty minutes, and he could never use the bathroom between the hours of eight o'clock at night and eight o'clock in the morning. She claimed that the running water would keep her awake for hours and so Dan was forced to schedule his bathroom time with his mother in accordance to her schedule which meant that on some days, he couldn't wash his body or hair and on others, he'd have to cancel plans in order to do so.

At least here, he could grab a shower for as long and as often as he wanted to. Another he was glad that they had accepted him so quickly. He reached out slowly until he felt the icy water give way to warm waters and then stepped fully into the stream. Dana could feel his body relax. He could feel all the tenseness just melt away and wash off of him. As he took a deep breath and exhaled, he imagined all off it just flowing down the drain to bother someone else.

And that's when he heard the door open and all the stress came flooding back. He turned his head quickly to gaze through the steam filled room to see a familiar silloute sit on the bench.

"Sorry." She sheepishly apologized as she removed the standard uniform. "I didn't know-"

"It's okay." He sighed. Amorette stepped into the shower with him shaking her blonde hair free from the ponytail and down to its natural length.

"I didn't know." She spoke quietly avoiding his gaze. "I know you're still mad."

"I'm not mad."

"Even after?"

"Yeah." He nodded. "Just don't talk to me."

"Okay." She nodded before turning on the shower furthest from him. He turned back to the wall and then sighed loudly. He could feel her eyes still upon his back.

"Amorette, stop staring at me."

"I am not!" He heard her stomp her foot down against the wet floor.

"Are you sure?"

"Okay, I am." She groaned. "Why can't I look?"

"Seriously?" He groaned out of frustration too. "What is your deal?"

"I find you interesting!"

"And I find you creepy!"

"You don't mean that." She scoffed.

"Yeah, I fucking do."

"Oh yeah?" She called. "Then why are you hard?"

"Excuse me?" He balked at the accusation before realizing how right she was. He didn't even realize that his own body had betrayed him before he even opened his mouth.

"You got hard the moment I walked in."

"So?"

"Are you just going to pretend that didn't happen?"

"Maybe." He crossed his arms against his chest with a pout. They didn't say another word after that. He was content to just let the only sound be that of the water raining on to the floor.

"Sorry I offended you."

"It's not you." He sighed. "I don't know why I'm so mad all the time now."

"That's alright." Her voice became softer and sweeter at his confession. "These things happen. You may just be tired."

"I find you interesting too, Amorette."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, you're not really like the others. You're so much more direct." He shook his head with a small laugh. "I haven't decided if that's good or bad yet."

"You know you're unlike any other boy I've ever met, Dana Morgan."

"Really?" He turned to face her. She was standing with her eyes fixed on him still and when he met hers she gave him a smile.

"It's very obvious. Tell me, did you always have such long fine hair?"

"Yes?" He shrugged glancing up towards the ceiling. "I didn't really like my local barber."

"Yet you take care of it so well."

"Why wouldn't I?" He turned to face the wall once again.

"Most men do not."

"As you said, I'm not like most men."

"No, you are not." She laughed. Her laugh was so sweet and pure. He nearly got goosebumps from just hearing it echo throughout the room.

"Amorette, I'm sorry I was rude."

"I'm sorry I made you uncomfortable back then."

"It's okay." He nodded.

"Can I ask you another question?"

"Sure."

"Are you naturally hairless?"

"God no." He laughed. "I shave."

"Everywhere?"

"Yeah." He nodded. "I find shaving relaxing and so I started shaving my entire body so I could do it more often." She laughed loudly at that. He felt his cheeks burn and a lump form in his throat and so he stepped further into the water before hugging himself tightly.

"Sorry." She purred as he heard her approach. He jumped as he felt her hand on the small of his back. "You're very cute, Dana Morgan."

"T-Thanks." He stammered as shifted his gaze away from her.

He felt her lips suddenly on his cheek and before he could even turn to look at her, she had already take a few steps back.

"I'll leave you alone now, Dana. I will just wait to use the showers after you."

"But you're wet..." He called to her.

"I'll dry." She shrugged before walking away. Even though she was utterly soaked, Amorette didn't even pick back up her clothes before leaving the room.

He couldn't help but smile as he leaned his head against the wall and gripped his cheek as it burned even redder. It pained him to admit how cute Amorette was and how hard he had fallen for her. He feared that she would truly be the end of him.

He smiled as he imagined not her on her knees but lying beside him with her head against his shoulder and her hand in his.

It would seem to his dismay that he might have fallen for her after all. As he finished his shower and dried his hair, he waited for her to return but when minutes passed, and he got back dressed into his pajamas there was no sign of her.

Had she come all this way just to flirt with him? He shook the thoughts from his head as he pushed open the door to the bathroom and bumped headfirst into another unexpected face.

"Mademoiselle!" He sputtered as he spotted Joy Jolicoeur in front of him.

""Hello Dana. Got a moment to talk?"

"S-Sure."

"Excellent."

"Yes." He nodded. Was he in trouble already?

"How have you been?"

"Good." He nodded.

"I just wanted to talk to the artist about his work."

"Oh!" His face lit up at that. "That's so kind! You've seen my work?"

"Of course!" She nodded quickly. "I've been a big fan for awhile now."

"Well ask away."

"Your most accomplished pieces always feature a titular character of yours. The Wanderer in Blue do they not?"

"Yes." He smiled. "I'm glad you noticed."

"It is hard not to! Their design always changes but, in every piece, I can still find them. It's almost like a game. I am a huge fan of this."

"Thank you." He blushed. "That's very kind."

"Why do you draw them so often? I've always been curious of the meaning of them."

"I don't know." He sighed. "I've never known."

"Come now." She shook her head at his answer in disbelief. "You must know! Don't pretend not to."

"Honest, I don't!"

"Can I tell you what I think?" He nodded at her question.

No one had ever really bothered to interpret his work before. It was an odd feeling. A mixture of pride and possible regret to her views on his own creations.

"You seek change and escape from your surroundings. You use The Wanderer as a stand in for your own desires. Hence the name, The Wanderer.

"Interesting." Was all he added. "I just draw them because. I don't have a reason or an explanation but I appreciate your theory."

"Of course." She smiled. "Now, I do come with some other business. Madame Beaulieu would like to speak with you."

"Oh!" He masked his fear and shock with an expression of pure surprise. "Why?"

"That is between you and her. Shall we go pay her a visit?"

"S-Sure." He nodded. "Lead the way."

~~

"Hello Dana Morgan." The Madame spoke as she barely lifted her eyes from behind her computer. She was working on something with a determined look in her eyes and beckoned him to take a seat across from her desk.

"Madame." He nodded as he followed her instruction. "How are you tonight?"

"I am well!" She smiled. "Just busy with a bit of overdue reporting."

"Ah, my condolences." He chuckled.

"Now, I will not hold you for long. Tomorrow will be a busy day for you. Do you remember what we discussed on your first day?"

"We discussed a lot of things." He said with a shrug as he leaned back in his chair.

"Specifically, the gender study."

"Oh." He nodded slowly. "I remember."

"Good! Tomorrow will be your first official day as a part of the study. But before we dive into that, how have you been adjusting?"

"Good." He lied. He didn't dare to share his true feelings of Hearts Academy. All of his doubts, fears, and paranoid machinations.

"Good!" She nodded. "Excellent, I'm glad that you find it comfortable. As part of the study, you are required to attend a weekly class on the subject. Unless you have worked out something with Mademoiselle Woods, it is your only class. Failure to report to his class is expulsion."

"I did not know there were classes." He muttered quietly.

"The only classes you will attend are for the study and your own work. There are no general classes for you. This is the distinction between Hearts Academy and other institutions."

"I see."

"Follow your new friends, Charlotte and Marie to class tomorrow. I am sure that it will be easiest thing in the world for a man of your caliber."

"Right." He nodded again. "Thank you."

"No, thank you! I'm so glad you joined us here and I knew that you would be an amazing addition to our roster of students."

"About that. Where are they?"

"Where are who?"

"The students. How come I've only seen six other students?"

"Ah yes." She nodded. "Well, Hearts is built for a population of hundreds, but we only have about thirty-six other students enrolled. Due to the immense vacancy, you shouldn't worry too much about not seeing more of them."

"I see." He forced himself to feign understanding. He still could not get a solid answer from anyone.

"That will be all, Mister Morgan. Do remember to get some sleep tonight." She chuckled.

"Thank you, Madame Beaulieu."

"Come Dana, I'll bring you back to your room." Mademoiselle Jolicoeur spoke softly. He stood from his chair and gave a small glance at the Madame. But she did not even bother to look back.

"Good night, Madame." He smiled.

"Pleasant dreams, Dana." She smiled back.

He sighed as he followed Joy out of the room without another word.

Good or bad. Tomorrow he was going to get the questions he desired.

Tomorrow, he'd find out what the study was supposed to be.

CHAPTER 6:

He was roused from his slumber by the sounds of loud banging on his bedroom door. With a loud groan, Dana slipped from his bed and stumbled groggily towards the source of the noise.

"What?!" He barked as he leaned his heavy head on the door.

"You're going to be late for class!" Charlotte yelled back. "Put on your uniform and come outside!"

"We let you sleep in Dana. But we don't really have too much time."

"Oh right." He sighed. "I'll be right out."

"Counting on it!" Charlotte said before he heard her step away from his door. He brushed the remnants of sleep from his eyes and let out a loud yawn. Then he got to work.

From the dresser, he pulled the various parts of the uniform. A pair of satin panties, white silk stockings, a black tight skirt that hugged his hips, and finally a snow-white blouse covered by a red vest. He was careful as he slipped each foot into the stockings to not tear or rip them before pulling them ever so gently all the way up the rest of his legs. It was simple enough. He cringed as he pulled the panties up his legs. It was not that he hated the idea of them. He just hated how weird they felt on his body. They did not support his unmentionables at all. In fact, it was all rather uncomfortable. Next came the skirt and then finally his blouse and vest. It was all easy enough. He glanced at the vanity mirror before rolling his eyes. He may have been open to expression but not open enough to spending his morning locked in front of that accursed item.

"Dana!" Charlotte called again.

"I'm finished!" He yelled back loudly. He snagged the same pair of shoes from his date and then thrust open the door.

"You look good!" Marie nodded. The three of them were all dressed identically down to the same red vest. However, they both were pulling off the look far better than he ever could hope to. Charlotte's long blonde hair was tied back into a magnificent ponytail. Before he could even respond, she snatched his left hand up in hers and began to pull him towards the door.

"Come on!" She sighed as she pushed him through it. "We don't want to be late." Dana gave a small shrug as the two exited the room after him and slammed the door shut. He was forced alongside her as she ran down the hallway pulling him in every which way. They ran through the door to the central building then further in until they were back in front of that horrible hallway. The doors were still open and this time, Charlotte did not hesitate in front of it before pulling him inside.

He remembered Sherri St. Laurent. He remembered how she had exposed herself to him for no reason. How his blood ran hot, his mind blanked out, and how he had run away that day. Would he see her again? Why were they down this hallway to begin with. Wasn't this the older student's hall? Weren't they not supposed to be here? Before he could ask, Charlotte pulled him further and further down the hall with no signs of stopping. He shot a glance towards the spot near the window where he stopped walking from Charlotte and watched it vanish behind the three of them with haste.

The hallways was lined with doors on the left-hand side and then windows with beautiful white curtains drawn glancing out into the gardens behind the glass. At the end of the corridor was a door in front of them and then an open door on the left. He tried to speak once again but found himself pulled into the open door and felt her release his hand.

"Finally!" He huffed as he doubled over. "Why did you have to run?"

"Shut up!" Charlotte hissed giving him a slight shove. He was standing in a small lecture room. There was a small stage with a whiteboard behind it and then three rows of tiered seating in front of the stage. It was a room fit for possible a dozen of students and yet, he could only seven of them. From the second tier, Amorette flashed him a smile and wave. Above, Jess and Cosette were quietly talking to each other. He glanced over to the first row and took the middle seat with Charlotte and Marie sitting beside him and Natalie two seats down. The room smelled sweetly as if it was bathed in an odd sort of perfume. From a window nearby, he could see the array of multi-colored flowers in full bloom just out of reach. A small buzzing of polite conversation filled the room for just a moment. A few moments later, Sherri St. Laurent emerged from the hallway and gently closed the door behind her.

"Good morning!" She called. She was not dressed in the schoolgirl outfit they all were. Instead, she was dressed in a white blouse and a black pencil skirt with sheer stockings and a pair of black pumps. She seemed rather confident as she stepped up to the stage and snatched up a marker from underneath the whiteboard.

"Shouldn't we wait for the teacher?" He said and then slowly glanced around the room as everyone became suddenly silent.

"Dana," Charlotte spoke through her teeth gesturing towards Sherri. "That is the teacher."

"Sherri?" He scratched his head. "No, she's a student. Are you all messing with me?"

"Monsieur, I am not this Sherri." Sherri looked at him with shock and visible confusion as she began to write on the board. "My name is Mademoiselle Leblanc."

"Seriously?"

"Yes. Are you feeling well?" She tapped the pen against the board and there in fanciful script read, 'Mademoiselle Leblanc'.

"I'm fine. Why are you lying? I met you a few weeks ago. You literally look the same."