Hearts Academy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here?" He scoffed. "Yeah okay. Here? I'm not some slut. I'm not some whore for all of your enjoyment. I will explore that aspect of myself when I feel comfortable."

"Slut is a harsh word and so is whore. These are prejudiced words that come from someone who has never experienced the joys of sharing one's body with another. These are hateful vitriolic statements that you make to my students and your friends. Do you not see how that is bad?"

"I," He stammered. "I'm sorry. I just don't want to."

"You should try to at least keep an open mind. Not to fall for their advances but to learn that pleasure is not simply to be hoarded by one partner. In fact, if you don't explore this side of you then you can end up a spiteful and repressed young man."

"I have an open mind." He hissed. "I just don't care for any of it. Why is this so hard to understand?"

"Let's switch topics then." She sighed shaking her head. "You came to my class wearing the uniform as expected."

"Yes, because it was expected."

"And yet you seem to show no signs of resentment."

"It's clothing. The only thing I despise is how uncomfortable these panties are." He heard slight snickering at that last comment.

"Oh sorry," Marie turned to face him. "We can teach you to tuck if you need. It'll make it way better."

"Thanks Marie." He nodded. "I appreciate it."

"Yet, you don't wear the clothes. The clothes wear you."

"What?" He asked incredulously.

"You do not let yourself become a feminine. You throw on a bunch of clothes and expect them to change you. This provides no actual change in demeanor. Instead consider becoming the woman you imagine would wear those clothes."

"What?" He asked again.

"You wear a schoolgirl's uniform. Yet, you are still a boy. You need to become someone different than that."

"And what would you suggest?"

"Don't be yourself. Be someone else. Think of who would wear that. Think of who she is, what she likes, and what she does and then imitate her. It sounds ridiculous but that mere perception shift can do wonders for things you never knew you needed."

"Alright." He nodded. "No harm in trying."

"Yes!" She smiled again as she clapped her hands together happily. "Exactly! That is the spirit! With that, this class is now over. Everyone besides Dana is dismissed."

"Um, Mademoiselle." Natalie stammered as the others rose. "Could I see you alone for a second?"

"Oh, of course Natalie. Follow me to my office. The rest of you have a wonderful day!"

"Bye Mademoiselle." They spoke in near unison as they scurried out of the room and away. Charlotte and Marie flashed him a smile as they left. He watched as Mademoiselle Leblanc and Natalie left together and then he leaned back in his chair and sighed. '

Be someone new, like adopting a persona? He thought of the girl who would wear his uniform. She was happy, warm, and danced about lively in the halls. She wouldn't be so introverted as she had none of his trouble growing up. Perhaps she was Parisian or even from the countryside. She'd be someone entirely different than him. Always willing to help others, always willing to try new experiences and to make her friends happy. After all, that was the trait that most of the other girls shared. They were happy together and they shared almost everything as well. There was no shame nor judgement. Well, except for Cosette and Amorette for some odd reason. But everyone else was quick to see the bright side of most situations.

He shrugged as he stood back up. It certainly wouldn't work but it wouldn't hurt to at least humor her. After all, if the more he cooperated then the faster he could go back to what he truly wanted to do. The pain had become to feel so normal to him that he barely winced as he put pressure back upon it and headed out the classroom door. Mademoiselle Leblanc's office was located directly behind the classroom. The door was closed, and he knocked upon it with a sigh.

"Mademoiselle?"

"Come in Dana! I'm just finishing up with Natalie." He opened the door and what he saw shouldn't have shocked him. After all, he was used to running into these terrible situations.

Mademoiselle Leblanc's office resembled every other office in the building that he had seen. It was carpeted and flanked by two large bookshelves covered in heavy tomes with a large wooden desk at the far wall with a window behind it. The cream-colored curtains were drawn and the only light in the room came from the ceiling fan above. Two chairs were pushed aside from in front of the desk and instead he saw something no student should see.

Natalie was on her knees in front of Mademoiselle Leblanc's desk while the teacher wore a harness that held one of the biggest dildos he had ever lay his eyes upon. It was segmented by color and he could see that at the bottom there were letter upon it as well. They were arranged alphabetically in an ascending order. Natalie's face was stained with tears as his cheeks bulged under the girth of the object. She gagged slightly as her she slid off of the toy and coughed.

"How'd I do?" She panted and then smiled up to her.

"B-Minus!" Natalie's face brightened immediately as she wiped the tears from her eyes and laughed.

"That's fantastic! Thank you, Mademoiselle!" She cheered. He could see more of the toy now, the letters went from A, all the way, to F at the head of the toy. He could feel the blood drain from his face as he stood speechless at the sight of it.

"Of course. Now run along, Natalie. I have to speak with Dana alone."

"Don't be too harsh to him, Mademoiselle. Thank you for your time."

"I never am." She smiled as Natalie leapt to her feet and hurried out the room shutting the door behind her.

"Dana?" She snickered. "Are you alright?"

He couldn't answer if he wanted to. Not while she had that beast around her waist.

"My, my. Would you like to try Dana Morgan? I bet you can get at least D."

"N-N-No." He shook his head quickly.

"Well, it doesn't need to be an oral exam. There are other ways if you prefer."

"You're a teacher! You shouldn't be doing this. Does Madame Beaulieu know?"

"Feel free to tell her." She smiled. "You won't however."

"Why's that?"

"No reason. I just don't think you won't." She laughed. "Take a seat Dana."

"Not until you take that ridiculous thing off." He narrowed his eyes. "Talk to me like a teacher or not at all."

"Fine." She laughed as she turned to her desk and his eyes widened when she held up his missing sketchbook. "But how will I give this to you then."

She barely had time to finish her sentence as he felt his rage build as he marched towards her blinded by his anger.

"I knew you were Sherri!" He jabbed a finger towards her face. "I knew you stole my book!"

"Oh, this again." She rolled her eyes. "I have no idea who you are talking about."

"Sherri St. Laurent! You lied to everyone! You made me look like a fool?"

"The only one making you look like a fool is you, Dana. There is no such student with that name. Would you like to know how I found your book?"

"You stole it!"

"No, Dana. You disobeyed my wishes for privacy and Cosette's warnings when you intruded into my corridor. My corridor that is devoted solely to my lessons. When you ran into me, I tried to talk to you but you dropped the book and ran away like a scared little mouse."

"That's not true!" He hissed.

"Yes, it is. Why did you run, Dana?" His had struck out as he snatched the book from her hands and then she fell back against her desk with a look of horror on her face as a thin line of red began to form in her palm and then spread even more. He dropped his book to the floor in shock and leapt back.

"Oh my god. I didn't mean-"

"It's alright. Can you fetch me a bandage?" She pointed towards one of the bookshelves. "They're on the bottom shelf."

"I'm so sorry." He apologized again as he quickly followed her instructions and snatched up a box of bandages lying against a book with a title he could not read. He nearly ran back over to him as he placed the bandage down on her desk and fumbled with the flaps to open it.

"Dana, please move aside." She sighed as she lightly shoved him away and removed a bandage and placed it neatly over the ever-seeping wound.

"I'm-"

"Dana, I'm fine. It's alright. Take a deep breath."

"I know. I just didn't mean to. I'm sorry I hurt you."

"Dana!" She groaned. "I'm fine. Stop apologizing."

"Okay."

"Dana, I've been thinking about your outburst from earlier." She sighed. "If you are willing to agree to private lessons for the next few days, I will excuse you from the study."

"Really?"

"Yes. I just need to get a few pieces of data and I have time to spare. If this helps you then it is best for everyone to try."

"Alright." He sighed. "We can do that."

"Great. It's a deal." She extended her hand with a smile.

"Deal."

And another day of strangeness surely awaited him once more.

NEXT TIME ON HEARTS ACADEMY: The Woman Inside