All Comments on 'Hearts and Flowers'

by KarennaC

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More of these please

Where can I find more stories like this? I'm trying to... No, I am writing a book and the heroin in the story has a background like this. Trouble is, I need to read more stories like this one, of women who have spent a large part of their lives not getting involved with men or out and out driving them away; knowingly or not. If I can get a feel for that perspective of a woman's life I believe that I can make her a more believalbe character.

Very well written by the way. I could actually see her in my mind and since you never gave us a decription, I wonder how you did that!?!?

humminbeanhumminbeanabout 15 years ago
Off to a sweet start

I can really sympathize with the poor guy, working up the courage one step at a time. I hope we see this couple again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
really cute

A little wish fulfillment never hurt anybody... :)

lindtchillilindtchilliover 15 years ago
Awwwwwww!

Has to be my favourite so far - one of only two to have got 5 stars from me! This is so sweet, and so Valentine's!

You knew more or less what was going to happen from the set up, but it was still adorable, and I loved that she doesn't like candy LMAO!

Have such a big grin on my face. Cute!

heartfeltheartfeltover 15 years ago
Good Luck

I had a similar thing happen to me, once. I found it romantic then. Best of luck!

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Great

I agree this is a very romantic and sweet story. I really enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very very nice.

I have been very critical over these stories. This one - and yes this is being critical - is the best so far. It flowed nicely, showed a sensitivity that was almost hidden under her rapproachment of the Valentine Holiday - and the slow budding of hope and possibilities. I don't give a rats behind about sex in the story - sometimes its completely out of place - you didn't include it and that is okay here.

Very good job. Good Luck!

impressiveimpressiveover 15 years ago
Good luck in the contest!

~ Imp (Alessia Brio)

PositiveThinkerPositiveThinkerover 15 years ago
romantic and sweet

I enjoyed the story. Only, maybe because it didn't have sex, but I think I would have put this in the romantic category. I found it very romantic and sweet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous