Hearts of Malice Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-I c-can't... Princess... I'm..." Unable to finish her sentence, Loretta began to bawl.

"I think I know what's happening." Elisa intervened, both her happiness and worries overflowing on Urilesh. "Let me out, I'll manage."

Urilesh shushed the voice in her head then entered the broken-in cell. She took a few steps forward then stopped as Loretta let out a strangled cry of warning.

"D-Don't come any c-closer, P-Princess... I can't-- hnng... I can b-barely control myself!" The knightess was visibly fighting hard, her teeth greeted and her whole body quivering. "The cu-- Urilesh's curse is a-at full force!"

Urilesh raised an eyebrow, surprised to hear her name. "What curse... Oh." The demon finally remembered the spell she had weaved within the knightess, one that exponentially increased the effect of arousal on her body and mind. Urilesh smirked and snorted amusedly as she took another step. "Let me get rid of that."

After closing the distance between her and Loretta, Urilesh laid down the palm of her hand on the knightess' shoulder and closed her eyes. Suddenly, her eyes snapped back open and she frowned. "Why can't I dispe--"

Loretta jumped to her feet and grabbed the Princess by the waist, lifting Elisa off the ground. Before either Urilesh or Elisa could understand what was happening, the Princess' back was flattened against the wall and the knightess' tongue ravenously exploring the Princess' mouth. A throbbing, scalding hot appendage was also poking against the Princess' thigh.

Urilesh was more than happy to let this happen. With Elisa screaming in her head to let her out, the demon put the palm of her hand on the wall and summoned an imperceptible field of energy that would quell all sounds coming from inside the cell. With that done, Urilesh assertively reciprocated Loretta's kiss.

One of Loretta's hands began to blindly fumble around Elisa's crotch until it managed to find the Princess' panties. The fabric didn't last long under the knightess' assault and was soon torn apart, leaving the Princess' pussy bare, accessible and already glistening with arousal.

Breaking the lustful kiss, Loretta lined the Princess' cunt and her painfully hard cock, then she slammed the smaller woman down on her rod as hard as she could, burying her cock balls deep inside Elisa's deliciously tight pussy in one go. With her dick finally basking in the warmth of a woman's hole, Loretta let out a delirious moan of relief.

Elisa's body was much more sensitive that what Urilesh was used to, so being roughly impaled on a humongous cock made her head spin from the feeling of overwhelming fullness radiating from her stretched cunt. Her legs were quivering uncontrollably and she was frantically panting, trying to catch her breath.

The demon was woefully unprepared for what came next. Leveraging her grasp on the Princess' waist, Loretta began moving Elisa's lightweight body up and down her cock furiously. With each thrust, Loretta's cock rammed against Elisa's cervix before almost completely withdrawing from the Princess' depths.

The first thrust had sent Urilesh's borrowed body into a strong climax. Her pussy was coiling around the massive intruder and her whole body was spasming. Urilesh's tongue was lolling out of her mouth and behind her closed eyelids, her eyes were rolling back. Overwhelmed, the demon was struggling to keep her hold on Elisa's body, the control of it frantically flickering between Urilesh and the body's rightful owner.

Unaware of anything else than her all-consuming lust, Loretta kept using Elisa like a fleshlight, her strong arms easily manipulating her lover's body as the knightess' pleased. Her pent-up desires were bubbling right under the very edge of her being. Loretta was moaning wantonly, her climax close at hands.

Slowly getting used to the storms of pleasure that crashed upon Elisa's body as she climaxed repeatedly, Urilesh was able to actively take part in the brutal fucking that took part in the damp cell. One of her hands went down and started playing with Loretta's full balls while the other alternated between playing with her own breasts and Loretta's.

Loretta let out a sound halfway between a sigh of relief and a pained sob as she came. Urilesh felt Loretta's torrential load pour inside her well-fucked cunt, painting every inches of her depths white and swiftly flooding Elisa's womb. With nowhere else to go, her load began spurting out of Elisa's full pussy and pooling on the floor under the couple.

Urilesh put her hand on the small bulge on Elisa's belly, the result of her overly full of cum anatomy and she smirked. The demon tried to make eye contact with the knightess, but Loretta's shifty eyes were doing their very best to dodge Urilesh's gaze.

"That was quite a load. I really went above and beyond with you." The demon taunted. "We really--"

The knightess was back at it. Her cock had never left Elisa's pussy and she was now moving it back and forth inside Elisa's flooded depths again, and Urilesh's sentence died in her throat. Spurts of cum were expelled from the Princess' pussy with incredibly lewd sounds by the motions of Loretta's meat slab.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." The knightess mumbled apologetically as she fucked her lover's vagina without concerns for her.

"Stop whining. It's really killing the mood." Urilesh shoved her lips against Loretta's, pulling the knightess in another scalding hot kiss.

Loretta's second orgasm came quickly, the delight of Elisa's lips pressed against her own too much for the knightess. Her second load joined the first inside Elisa's body, semen raining out of the Princess' twice-filled pussy.

After her cock had twitched and spurted for the last time, Loretta finally pulled her cock out of Elisa and lowered the Princess on the ground. The knightess retreated to her corner of the cell, her cock still rock hard, but looking like she was somewhat in full possession of her faculties.

Using her hands Urilesh collected a decent amount of the semen that was flowing out of her, then licked her fingers clean with a smile.

"Someone was very eager to breed. What if you got me pregnant?" Urilesh wasn't even trying to mimic Elisa's attitude and unsurprisingly the knightess noticed that something was off.

"Y-You're not Elisa!" Loretta took her head in her hands. "Why I am so stupid!" Her hands leaving her face and tightening as fists, the knightess slowly faced Urilesh. "Why are you doing this to me, Sofia?"

Urilesh chuckled as she stretched her roughed up body. "Please, I'm not that treacherous little bitch."

Loretta furrowed her brows and took a step toward the Princess. "Then... Wh-- I don't... understand..."

"Oh, but you know who I am." Urilesh had her signature smirk on her lips. "Let's just say that I'm the one responsible for that massive... inconvenience." She pointed at Loretta's raring cock.

The knightess shook her head slowly. "No... That can't be. Was Sir Reinhold right? I killed you!"

"Not quite. You destroyed my body, true. But I lived on. I'm not that easy to get rid of."

"How dare you disguise yourself as Elisa?!

Frowning in cold fury, Loretta lunged toward Urilesh. The knightess' fist hit Urilesh's face and the demon was sent tumbling backward. Unrelenting, Loretta pushed forward, jamming her left fist in Urilesh's belly. Urilesh grinned through the pain, not bothering to defend herself as she was forced against the wall. Lost in her anger, Loretta pummeled Urilesh with hatred-fueled strikes.

When she had had enough, Urilesh let out a burst of energy that pushed the knightess away from her. "Enough." The demon began to laugh mockingly, her hands cuddling her bruised body.

"What's so funny, fiend?"

"You have it all wrong. I'm not disguised as your precious Princess. I am her. This is Elisa's body. I've been a stowaway ever since that night!"

Loretta's face fell and she looked down at her trembling fist. Shaking her head in denial, she took a few steps backwards until she reached the cold wall of the cell.

"With each strike it's her flesh that you hurt. It's her nerves that you overwhelmed with pain." Urilesh spat some blood that had pooled in her mouth. "And it's her blood that you draw."

"No... No no no no no NO!" Shouting, Loretta violently sent her fist against the wall, a painful crunching sound echoing in the cell. Crying both in pain and sorrow, she slowly fell down on her butt, her back against the wall and clutching her bloodied fist.

"Are you happy with yourself?! I can't believe I trusted you! Let me out! Let me OUT!" Elisa was screaming, furious at the way Urilesh had treated Loretta.

Urilesh sighed and shrugged. "Force of habit, I guess. And she attacked us first."

"How did you think she was going to react! LET ME OUT!"

Urilesh sat cross-legged on the floor, leaving the knightess to her self-hatred and weeping. The demon closed her eyes and her breathing became slow and steady, until Elisa's eyes snapped back open. The Princess took a large breath, having gained back control of her own body.

The Princess quickly crawled toward Loretta. Elisa sat on her knees in front of the knightess and extended her arm, very gently putting her hand on Loretta's shoulder. With a whine, the knightess shrugged the hand off her shoulder. Trying her best to force a smile on her face, Elisa put her hand under Loretta's cheek and lifted the knightess' head until their eyes met.

"Loretta. Loretta, it's me. It's me, Elisa."

"I-I won't fall for your stupid games anymore, fiend!"

Elisa held back a sob and stopped her smile from fading. Instead she leaned forward until her lips grazed Loretta's, then she gave the knightess an amorous kiss, the Princess' hands caressing Loretta's arm and hands. Regretfully, Elisa pulled her lips away from Loretta's, breaking the kiss, then she looked Loretta in the eyes. "It's me."

Loretta began to cry even harder, and the Princess pulled the despaired knightess in a tight hug. As Loretta cried all the tears she had, the Princess whispered gentle words of encouragement in the knightess' ear. The two women had been separated merely a few hours, but for both of them it felt like an eternity.

"I'm sorry Princess, so sorry..." Loretta let out as she got her sobbing in control.

Putting her hand on Loretta's cheek, Elisa smiled. "You have nothing to be sorry for." The Princess took a deep breath and her smile disappeared, replaced by a serious look that was quite unusual on Elisa's face. "Loretta, I'm really sorry to bring all of this up right now, but we don't have much time."

The knightess dried her tears with the back of her valid hand then nodded, waiting for Elisa to continue.

"My sister wants to be Queen. She killed my Father and tried to kill me, twice. Urilesh is here, within me, but we made a truce for now. She helped me, multiple times. I wouldn't be here if not for her. I know that's a lot to take in, but I really need your help. We have to stop Sofia! She can't be allowed to claim the crown!"

"I'm sorry Princess, but I won't be of any help." She raised her limp right hand. Multiple fingers looked broken. "I can't fight. And unless your new friend can remove her 'gift', I'll be nothing but a lust-crazed burden. The relief I got was merely an appetizing taste. I can feel the curse lingering around in the corner of my mind."

"I tried." Urilesh intervened. "You know the feeling when you try to open a jar of jam, but you can't because the last person who used it tightened the lid with all their might? That's me right now. I'm much weaker than when I applied the spell, I can't remove it for now. I can heal her fist though."

Elisa nodded to the soundless words. "She says that she can fix your hand. And... for the other thing... We can deal with it the old-fashioned way."

"Didn't you say that time was the essence?"

"I would rather forfeit everything rather than leave you behind. I guess we'll have to be as efficient as possible."

Wasting no time, Elisa straddled Loretta, forcing the knightess to stretch her long legs to reveal her jutting penis. Elisa very gently put Loretta's mangled hand in hers, and the knightess winced in pain. The Princess bit her lower lip as she began to converse with the demon within her.

"If I let you out to heal Loretta's hand, will you let me have my body back?"

No answers came. While Elisa could feel the nefarious presence right outside of her own consciousness, Urilesh was dead silent.

"That's what I thought. Still, I'm asking you. Help Loretta and fade away for a while. Do it as a favor for me. You owe us at least that much."

"I owe you nothing, hum--"

"YOU RUINED OUR LIVES!" Elisa screamed out loud, startling the knightess.

"Fair enough. I'll do as you ask, but I may not always be that conciliatory."

"Thank you." Elisa put her hand on Loretta's cheek, closed her eyes and let her breathing slow down to a crawl.

When Elisa's eyes opened again, Elisa's body had changed hands. Urilesh smirked as she looked Loretta in the eyes. The knightess quickly looked away, realizing the change that had happened.

"Don't worry, I won't overstay my welcome. Give me your hand." The demon wasn't pleased to do Elisa's bidding, but Urilesh wanted to keep her newfound alliance alive more than she cared about her pride.

Reluctantly, Loretta showed her broken hand to Urilesh, who carefully examined it, the Princess' fingers dancing on its surface and poking specific spots.

"It's gonna hurt. Bones have to move and regenerate." Urilesh declared bluntly. "But your hand will be good as new"

"Then do it." Loretta snarled, poison in her voice. "I can handle it."

Urilesh wrapped her hands around Loretta's limp one and let her power flow. The knightess' body suddenly tensed up and she gritted her teeth, the promised pain reaching her brain. For a minute, Loretta looked like she was in agony, her body squirming violently as she heroically fought against the pain that mauled her hand.

Then, as suddenly as it began, the pain stopped. Urilesh let go of the panting knightess' hand. "It is done."

Loretta held her hand in front of her eyes, wiggling her fingers and closing her hand in a fist a few times. She looked hesitant, but finally she faced the demon who was sitting right in front of her. "Thank you."

"Don't thank me." Urilesh answered as she closed her eyes and let herself go.

Elisa's eyelids flickered and with a deep breath, the Princess was back in control of her own body. With gentle care, she wrapped her hands around Loretta's healed hand and smiled happily.

But the knightess pulled her hand away and lowered her eyes. "I don't like that you have to mingle with her."

"I don't like it either, but she's stuck with me as much as I'm stuck with her." Elisa sighed, put a couple of her fingers under Loretta's chin and lifted Loretta's head. "She saved my life earlier today. She killed the assassins my sister had sent and healed my wounds. She did it because if I die, she does too. That means that I'm relatively safe, at least for now."

"And what will happen once Sofia is not in the picture anymore?"

Elisa leaned forward and kissed the troubled knightess, putting her hand behind Loretta's neck. When the Princess reluctantly broke the kiss to catch her breath, she smiled and crawled backward. "Let's not think about that right now."

The Princess kneeled between Loretta's legs and delicately grabbed the knightess throbbing cock with both her hands, forcing a soft moan out of Loretta's throat. "I wish that we were not in this cell, that we were not in a hurry... But still, please try to savor this as much as you can."

While the Princess' hands rapidly stroked the knightess' penis, Elisa began to lap the precum that was overflowing out of Loretta's tip. Elisa had grown accustomed and even learned to enjoy all the unusual, salty tastes that went with oral sex. The more Loretta shivered and moaned under the Princess' touch, the faster Elisa went, her hands a blur against the slick meat pole.

Elisa's hands grew tired, the Princess' stamina still lacking as far as handjob went. But as her hands left Loretta's cock to rest, they were swiftly replaced by the Princess' mouth. The knightess groaned as her cock was steadily swallowed by Elisa's warm mouth.

When Elisa began bobbing her head up and down on Loretta's cock, her lips tightly sealed around it, Loretta's eyelid flickered. Despite the incredible orgasms she had already had in the mere past hours, the knightess showed every sign of getting ready to explode again, her already strong stamina further enhanced by Urilesh's perverse curse.

With a wet pop, Elisa's mouth let go of Loretta's dick. Her eyes met the knightess'. "You can... " The Princess put one of her hands on her head and mimicked the act of pushing her head down. "... grab my head if you want."

As the Princess resumed her skillful blowjob, Loretta reached out her hand, but instead of firmly settling atop Elisa's head, it gently caressed the Princess' blushing cheek. Elisa moaned at the touch, her mouth and throat pleasurably vibrating around the knightess' cock.

Now that Loretta had wordlessly reassured the Princess that she was free to lead, Elisa went further and beyond to please the knightess. More and more of Loretta's cock disappeared inside the Princess' mouth with each back and forth and the knightess' tip was now easily spearing through the tight entrance of Elisa's throat.

Elisa's nose finally hit the knightess' toned underbelly, the knightess' cock balls deep inside the Princess' tight throat. Sticking her tongue out, the Princess gave Loretta's heavy balls a tentative lick and that was the small touch that sent Loretta past her breaking point. The knightess' whole body tensed and she moaned wantonly as her orgasm overtook her.

The Princess hurriedly pulled Loretta's cock out of the depths of her throat and instead let the tip rest against her tongue inside her mouth. When a river of cum began to flow inside her mouth, the Princess let the semen fill her cheeks, savoring the taste of her lover's cum before swallowing the mouthful of baby batter.

Loretta's orgasm was as massive as all the previous ones. When it finally subsided, the Princess felt like she had swallowed gallons of thick, tasty cum. Pulling the knightess' cock out of her mouth, Elisa let out an unladylike burp then her eyes fell on Loretta's cock. It now had a new layer of saliva and semen drenching it, but it was still rock hard.

Loretta tried to stand up, ready to move on to the main course after the delightful appetizer, but the Princess put her hand on the knightess' abs. "Let me do all the work. You have to keep your strength for what will come after."

Elisa took off her dress, baring her body to the knightess' gaze, then she wasted no time and straddled Loretta's lap. The Princess ground her eager pussy against Loretta's equally eager cock until she couldn't hold her desire anymore. She rose slightly then maneuvered Loretta's cock until it was perfectly lined up with the entrance of her needy cunt, then she sat back down. Both women howled in pleasure as Loretta's large cock impaled Elisa's tight pussy.

Their genitals felt like a match made in heaven. The knightess' cock filled Elisa's pussy to the brim, hitting effortlessly each of the Princess' weak spots while the Princess' depths delightfully coiled around Loretta's penis, Elisa's pussy perfectly handling the knightess enormous appendage.

Her head thrown backward and putting her hands on Loretta's legs to steady herself, Elisa rode the knightess' shaft furiously. The Princess' waist flowed back and forth while Elisa also bounced up and down. Connected as they were, the couple managed to forget the circumstances and the location, reveling only on each other's body and ignoring everything else.