Hearts of Malice Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reinhold cleared his throat and gave Loretta a disappointed glance before drawing his sword. "I knew something was off, but I would never have guessed that I would find you here, Urilesh."

As a deafening silence swallowed the throne room, Sofia jumped to her feet and bolted out of the room, promptly ignored by both Urilesh and Reinhold. Loretta tried to stop her, but she didn't chase her, not wanting to leave Elisa alone.

"I guess there's no reason to pretend anymore, is there? Let's make this easy for everyone." Urilesh began to hover above the ground, large wings made of purple flames and smoke appearing on Elisa's back. "I am Urilesh the Exalted! Long forgotten goddess of the blackest nights! She who granted magic to mankind! She who defied her own! I am retribution incarnate! Bow down to my glory or cower in fear of my wrath!"

--------------------

Hey,

Thank you for reading.

Of course Loretta isn't dead! I told you I like my characters way too much. There was no way she would die offscreen like that.

This chapter brought Sofia's schemes and short reign to an end, but this is not the last time we see her. She obviously was one of the hearts in hearts of malice.

Also, the final fight changed quite a bit, mostly regarding Zahira's involvement in it. At first she wasn't even supposed to be there, instead fighting and losing to Reinhold. Zahira's character grew on me and was slightly more developed than planned as a result. She still got rekt tho.

Next chapter will be the last. Will everything be answered? Is there really a happy end waiting for the characters a few thousand words from now? You'll have to read it to know.

As always, feedback and comments are much appreciated.