All Comments on 'Hearts of Warriors Ch. 01'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It's Your World and I'm Just Peepiing thru...

Hail and praise to the glorious Jaz! Damn man! Just when I think it can't get much better or that the storyline has been played out or shit...no way in hell he can top these characters....BAM!! you go and fucking kick the door in and blow away all expectations...It's your universe and I'm just a Peeping Tom...Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Does someone like twilight? :P

This is awesome, love how you described it when she looked at him and he talked to her. Good development of the characters. Keep it up!! :)

Stormraven88Stormraven88over 12 years ago
Yess

I'm with seamless_harmony and secretito. I have agreed with them before. I was kinda bummed about the 25 year thing and the initial thought that Mac would be wit a wolf but then u mentioned it was a hybrid then I was all game for it. And I was considering rereading alwh but decided I couldn't wait for a new story. Damn jazz ur doing it again. Already hooked bring on the sleepless nights again lol hell yeah

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good to great

I have read most of your stories.the first one i read was a long walk home.I was truly amased and started to read hearts of warriors and am waiting for next chapter.I started to read your other stories althow very good.the last two were great.they flowed from one to the other.keep up the great work.

shortydeeshortydeeabout 12 years ago
Happy!!!!!

I am happy to be reading your work again. I do not know how I missed this story. Love your writting style!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I can't wait to read the next chapter. I'm excited that it's about Mackenzie. His whole persona makes me want o find out more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hi hi....

Its me again im still following ur stories n its totally hottttt n extraordinary.....goin n read chap 2...

xoxo

Aria

DoctimeDoctimealmost 12 years ago
OMG

Well, here I am. Finally starting to read your most current story. What a beginning!!!! It's like I am a fish, and you are the hook. OK REEL ME IN!

oneboobeeoneboobeealmost 12 years ago
Hooked!!!

This is so good already!!!! On to the next chapter..

LynLeoLynLeoalmost 12 years ago
Oh oh...

Oh, Lily...

Oh, my God, Lily...

Bold and brave and confident...

Perhaps just a bit too much so?

My heart is in my throat for what will happen to her when the real world reaches out and slaps her upside the head.

BibFile10BibFile10over 11 years ago
Wow...

I was stupid enough to think that this series couldn't get any better, but you have most definitely proven me wrong!

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 11 years ago
Speechless

I had no idea where you would go next. And here we are with Lily chasing Mac. Now I am curious to see how she gets around the King and Queen screening. You have yet again stolen my attention in just this one chapter and I know I have several more I'm going to jump in and read. I'm not sure yet how I feel about skipping forward so much in time but I think I'll love it like I have all the others. Off to the next chapter.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
Better late then never!

Okay Jaz, yah got me hooked again. I can foresee at least one, probably two days getting through this book and the next one.

OOhhh, yummy, a nice fat worm! Wiggling so seductively on that pretty, pretty, shiny hook.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Rayne

Calen and Annie, are they the parents of Rayne?

ChicanabelleChicanabelleover 8 years ago
"Rayne"

To anonymous who questioned about the parents of Rayne... As far as we, the audience, know the answer is "No". Caleb and Annie were the vampire King and Queen that tried to protect her parents and her, but to no avail. Rayne was the only one to survive besides Gard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"The Council destroyed all knowledge of the past countless millennia ago," Demetri answered. "But they were unable to destroy the natural way of things. Over six thousand years ago our people lived in a matriarchal society, ruled by a vampire queen..."

This must be the 20th time reading the series, sorry Jaz I adore you and love your work, but 6 millenia is 100% countable millenia :p

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES