All Comments on 'Hearts of Warriors Ch. 01'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments
wedge413wedge413almost 13 years ago
WOOOOOOOOOOOO

asdfgjanhapweorfsjdfajwoesjdifasfjaowsogsdfkgjaopswergjfksdagsda...too excited to type

bulltlrbulltlralmost 13 years ago
"Time to dance with the devil"

ahhh Jaz your just.... *sigh* First chapter just posted and I am trying to contain myself from demanding more! I believe Lily has just opened pandora's box and a whole lot of shits about to hit the fan....

foxy_lady76foxy_lady76almost 13 years ago

What creativity you have... all i can say is you have another great story Jaz. I need more... hurry up with the next chapter.

nonnienonniealmost 13 years ago

Holy crap.... I mean her dad is and she is messing with...... damnnnnnnn cant wait to see what this road of a story will take us and where it will end!

rainbowsmmrainbowsmmalmost 13 years ago
another winner Jaz!

...that is all

donaldedonaldealmost 13 years ago
another great start

i am so glad you are addicted to the summit button . This story is already shaping up to be another epic tale. I enjoyed it greatly and can't wait for the next chapter thank you for posting

trysexychocolatetrysexychocolatealmost 13 years ago

please continue to submit more chapters please

tinker817tinker817almost 13 years ago
oh oh oh.....

As always another AMAZING beginning :) I can't wait for more chapters and to see how it all plays out!

willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
Tsk,tsk what a naughty girl she is!

Daddy dearest will not be amused. LOL Fabulous start look forward to the rest. Oooo when Mac finds out he is the mate of Andrie's daughter the fireworks will start! Should be fun!!! LOL

gunnerettegunnerettealmost 13 years ago
nothing more to say

Than Please please hurry up with the next chapter ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I LOVE U JAZ!!!!!!

just wow!

I never thought any thing could get better than ALWH but you keep on surprising me with your ever inventive n intriguing stories. We were all the way with you when you gave life to the special being known as Liliana Rose Romanov. Bringing her back to us as a little girl, teasing us with her spirited nature and now unloading the full blast of her vibrant personality on us unsuspecting victims is just so "JAZ" not only have you managed to create two characters who surpasses all the others before them but you have also managed to give Lily the perfect mate......

Mackenzie is soooooo refreshing for some reason I can't class him as a badass like Demetri or an asshole like Andrei but as a hardcore male whose tough guy routine is not an act but a deeply ingrained part of himself his disciplined and strict and I wish he was real so that I could give Lily a run for her money.......:

Love F

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent start.

What is off-putting is wading through the objectiveless and tiresome 'I love you' comments, looking for commenters discussing something relevant to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Way to go Jazz. I was waiting forever for another story lol.

christyw744christyw744almost 13 years ago

Jaz you never cease to amazing me. This is going to be soooo freakin good!!! I only hope that you post something everyday, as I don't think I will be able to make it longer than that.

Keep it up, you will most definitely stay on my favorites

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritalmost 13 years ago
OOOOOoooh LOVE It

i can't wait to read more hun, i am so loving lily *grins wolfishly* can't wait to see how she handles herself *chuckles softly* i'll be waiting with bated breath for next chapter.

Donna

StarMAPStarMAPalmost 13 years ago
Ooooo0o!

The babies are all grown! *excited face*. I feel like a proud aunt watching them grow into their own. Awesomeness! That Lily got spunk. I can't wait to read the rest of the story. It helps that her parents are one of my fav characters. Great intro Jaz.

NightimevisionsNightimevisionsalmost 13 years ago
Another Great start!

Awesome start Jaz. Really looking forward to the next chapter!

bossladybossladyalmost 13 years ago
I have fastened my seat belt!

Welcome back. What a great rush to see a new story. I love that Lily is strong and independent and became that way through sheer determination. Mac sounds exciting and I can't wait for the fireworks to begin.

Needless to say, but it bears repeating, you are one hell of a storyteller my friend.

NOTE: 2 chapters a week would be nice :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
as excellent as always

I have enjoyed all of your series so far and this section is starting out well... look forward to seeing her dad's reactions...

Whiteboy75Whiteboy75almost 13 years ago
Another wonderful start!!

Knowing you've been working on the new series has been great, waiting to read it hasn't. Nice to see the first chapter up after the teaser you left on your blog and the little hints on twitter. Love how D knew who to go to and Mac's background. Think I'm going to love Lily as we see more of her. Want to see more of the kids as well. For some reason I'm picturing Lily as a young Freya, was that the intent? Or did they spend time with each other in the pack and she rubbed off on Lily? Looking forward for more but I know better then to ask for a fast posting. Looking forward to next week and chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
^_^

YESSSSS

YOUR STORIES COMPLETE ME

MazuriMazurialmost 13 years ago

Well, I guess I'll hold back on kicking your ass now. Great start and Lily seemed to turn out pretty much like I expected. She's a great blend of both her parents with a bit of Demitri thrown in just for giggles. She's going to give Mac a headache (or heart attack) but he'll love it!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 13 years ago
Finally!!

Welcome back Jazz and yes.... Love it and Lily is all grown up can't wait to see how this develops and not only what Daddy will say but what Mac will do when he finds out who she really is!!! This is going to be an enjoyable ride as always hurry.... please

KolrinKolrinalmost 13 years ago
Wooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooo!

You're back! And better than ever to boot! You, dear lady nearly gave me a heart attack I was laughing so hard. This chapter is just bloody hilarious. MORE!

HexiseHexisealmost 13 years ago
Hot Diggity

I had to wonder who Mac would end up with. I can't wait to see how this plays out!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
whoa!

awesome!!

seeker71seeker71almost 13 years ago
Jaz-treats

Lucky us! I was all set to not have any Jaztreats for a while. I read the last series savoring every word thinking I had to make it last. I love your breaks! I love your addiction to the keyboard and I love your world. I can't wait to see where you take us. You know I'll be reading.

Peace and joy,

Shell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I think I'm in love...LOL

Moooooooooooore please!!!All of your stories are superb.Once again mooooooooooooore please:-P

sexynoisesturnmeonsexynoisesturnmeonalmost 13 years ago
OH YEA!

I have grown to truly love your not "breaks"....lol Awesomeness as usual!

Stevens_rockStevens_rockalmost 13 years ago
predictable...

At the end of A long walk home I guessed that your next story would be a hybrid/praterian mating, or at least that there would be a mating at some point. The ease in which I can guess what happens is my one big issue with your stories. Come on give me some danger!

Still great writing, and I love the consistancy of posts. I will read the next chapter when it comes out in about a week.

samlove23samlove23almost 13 years ago

OMG OMG OMG MORE PLEASE I CANT wait to see where this goes ,....

SkyDreamerSkyDreameralmost 13 years ago
Yeah Baby!!

AWSOME!! As always love your writing!! Yeah my favorite author is back!!! Thank you for your skills!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Brilliant already

Welcome back! What a treat to find this so unexpectedly..

It's got a really good plot going already and I think I'm going to love your 2 new characters - so pleased you are writing about Lily and even from just the small amount you have written about her so far as an adult she is coming across as brave, smart and out for adventure, not something she will have experienced with Andrei as Dad! I mean,she's 30!!

Both her and Mackensie are strong, defiant characters and I can foresee a beautiful battle ahead! Time to dance with the devil, indeed :)

Thanks so much

F

KolrinKolrinalmost 13 years ago
Just thought of something else.

It will be so cool when of the Triumvirate comes to check them. I hope for her that Annie is the one who comes, as Calleb and Gard will just blow her cover. Damn this is awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good start

really good start but this time u actually failed to surprise as the storyline was predictable , anyway who cares about the storyline its your writing that is fantastic.. keep it up

thank you thank you thank you

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
Absolutley Love Everything About It

What wasn't there to not like. You started just where you left off with the forming of the Pretorians. Where we get reacquainted with our favorite bartender and get to meet Mac. We get his background and how Annie helped him. His instant love and life long devotion to his Queen.

And Then Hello

I just want to chant "Go Lily Go Lily". Having Andre as a father would suck for any daughter. And Lily doesn't appear to be the type of girl that want daddy's protection right now. So hey if you going to go off the reservation of in this case the compound, you might as well go after a man who makes you quiver. Because once Andre catches up with her, she maybe chained to his side for a few hundred years as punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yay!

I knew you mentioned a break, but I'm glad you didn't take a long one.

LillithArchivistLillithArchivistalmost 13 years ago
Yay!!

My namesake is made of some pretty awesome stuff. ;-)

I really am intrigued with this story and I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm a bit confused how she thinks she can get away with her ploy without being discovered, but I'm sure you'll have an answer for that as well!!

Awesome chapter, Jaz! Can't wait for the next update!

Xo, LilyArc

om007om007almost 13 years ago
beautiful recipe

just as right amount of salt,pepper,spices are used to prepare the best food with love mixed.

Your stories are of same manner which are written with full devotion and love that they are just loved by people.

Keep on rolling and waiting 4 next chap.

O

DragonElf639DragonElf639almost 13 years ago
Need. More. Now.

Unfortunately I'll have to wait.

snowflake83snowflake83almost 13 years ago
WOW

Can't wait for more .

Allsoccer23Allsoccer23almost 13 years ago
Perfect!

You continue to amaze me with your stories! I love them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
MOAR FASTARRRRR....

BIWEEKLY NOT WEEKLY PPPPPPLLLLLLZZZZZ

jesus fuck its nice to see you back, I regret you didnt get your much deserved vacation... but fuck I could lose my job reading your stuff...

meganjoadamsmeganjoadamsalmost 13 years ago
Yea!

I am so glad the character's voices were too loud for you to ignore.

somethingsamisssomethingsamissalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

Hope you enjoyed the thought of vacation at least.( shrugs) I'm glad you are back with a new story for all your readers. (:

Vestal1Vestal1almost 13 years ago
Didn't see that coming.

Looking forward, again, to a fantastic read. Thanks for cutting your vacation short and following your muse.

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966almost 13 years ago
OOOOOHHHHHHHHH Booooooooooy

Welcome back jaz even though your break was short I am biting at the bit waiting for the next chapter. Keep up the great work.

buckinbroncobabybuckinbroncobabyalmost 13 years ago
Welcome Back!!!!

I am soooo glad that you are back. I was all prepared to wait until you were through with your break, but I won't lie Im even happier that it didnt work out and you are back to writing! LOL Great begining!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Welcome back...

I am pleased you had at least a small break, yet you were pulled back to write another one of your mesmerizing stories...sooner than later as the withdrawal was really kicking in...thanks for the fix..more please..;)

nazari2964nazari2964almost 13 years ago
wow

jaz it just gets better and better. I say i can't wait for the next chapter but i will have. :) i love lily and what she is doing. I think both mac and andrei are gonna kick her ass when they find out!! Be extra nice to the muse for me so the chapters will keep rolling. love u and ur stories

catman71catman71almost 13 years ago
to quote a movie

"its going to be a bumpy night" or in this case, a bumpy life

mike2710mike2710almost 13 years ago
Ok glad your back

Now you did say you have 11 chapters ready sooooo there should be no wait a week stuff i can give you a day so we get one every other day.

Glad we had this little talk and sense you did not object I plan on seeing chapter 2 on Sunday.

Thanks for the entertainment.

Mike from Texas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Welcome Back. I had steeled my self for a quiet summer with you on break. I am glad your muse had other ideas. With 10 chapters already written PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE tell me you are not going to make us wait a week between chapters. I am on my knees begging.

durabluedurabluealmost 13 years ago
*laugh*

Hot damn, I got in on the ground floor on this one. Glad you're back and this looks to be one helluva ride.

Irish_LassIrish_Lassalmost 13 years ago
YOUR BACK!!!!!

Ah and the story is as addictive as always. Please don't tell me that after 10 chapters we are going to have to wait for a chapter a week!?!

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaalmost 13 years ago
Yes baby!

I saw your update the other day so I've been on the look out for this chapter since. I love it, you've already got me hooked! I was hoping it would be a story about one of the kids and it came true :) I can't wait to see what lily puts mac through ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
OMG!!!

I have been stalking your page since the end of ALWH for a new post and the gods are kind enough to have answered my prayers... A story about Mackenzie and Andrei's little girl... Jaz, you are a freaking GENIUS!!!

willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
Curious???

Wouldn't A.C and G know where she was since they all made sure they had a bond in place with the children so they would know where they were at all times and with their power wouldn't they be able to find her no matter how strong her block was?

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 13 years ago
Wow!

I know that you will not be able to stop writing. I am glad I am right and what a wonderful start this is.

I am sure you will get us hooked again. Keep it coming!!!

zooey4luvzooey4luvalmost 13 years ago
Figures

It just figure that the one night that I'm not stalking your page and decide to get very drunk and then have the resulting hangover that follows that you post this little titbit. I haven't even read it yet but I assume its going to be just as Brilliant as all your other stories. I'll comment again after I've actually read it but I had to put my two cents in before to many other people commented ( at the moment I'm number 58)

Zooey :)

HaloveteHalovetealmost 13 years ago
Of course..

You've done it again. I can't wait for the rest!

zouzounizouzounialmost 13 years ago
Just going to ....

pledge my undying love to you!!

feelinromanticfeelinromanticalmost 13 years ago
am i the last to the party?!

hey jaz! Was completely not expecting a new post from u so soon, so i nearly missed it - eek. Really excited about the new story, but a little worried that u didnt get ur break...take good care of urself ok?! And as always, thanks for sharing x

lucianloverlucianloveralmost 13 years ago
I am sooooo going to sue you!!!!!

For making me jump and dance for joy naked thereby traumatizing a 5 yr old child and my neighbour's dog!!!!!!you will be hearing from my lawyers soon!!!!!

EllaLanEllaLanalmost 13 years ago
Yippie!!!!!!

Welcome back JC, u have been missed...albeit it was a couple weeks. I'm a happy camper now....delirious at that! One person commented that they were able to guess the plot....erm ...pay him no mind please. The story line is great....and I don't really care if each new story is about one of the children mating. As long as you write then the members of literotica are most pleased....ecstatic if I may say so myself. I know I am!!!!! Till next week... when the other chapter is up....at least I've really got something to look forward to pass my time!!!!

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 13 years ago

it's been a while but : "oops she did it again...."

another start to a journey that will have us on pins and needles for a while. screaming and demanding more, yet she'll tease us without feeling any regret about it.

*takes her Mac and goes hiding for a few days*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Off to a good start

I discovered your writing a while ago and have happily read as your talent has started to firmly take shape. I am looking forward to the new story, although I hope we still get updates and stories about those whose tales originally hooked us in.

warmicw30warmicw30almost 13 years ago
whooopyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Yahooooo you r back and heating up the writing world again ,must say i was kinda getting bored here with out ya,but thank god you r back and with a wickedly hot story too. so,so happy!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Finally!!

I was going crazy waiting for you to start writing again. Thank you, this is looking like a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yay, you're back

Great intro to your latest story. Looking forward to seeing how these two develop in their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Intrigued.......

Since the story is now about the current generation I can't help wondering if we would be seeing any mating among the hybrids say Rayne and Gard's son to Dayton and Freya's daughter. It would definitely be interesting to learn about the other children hybrid and non hybrid both.

NightpleasureNightpleasurealmost 13 years ago

this is really a good start

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Waiting 4 more!!!

Oh JazCullen this is just so wrong where are the rest of the chapters!!!! I am one of the late night readers you are always telling to go to bed. LOL I can not wait. Please write about Liam and Auntie Freya, Dayton and their daughter. Freya said she would need to help him please answer that question it has worried me lol. Okay I will let you work but know I am waiting. <ritamsk>

taangwltaangwlalmost 13 years ago
:)

LLLOOOOVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

spearman1spearman1almost 13 years ago
SHE'S BAAAAACK!!!!!! Whats up chica!!!!??????

Ok! So I take it you had a good rest since your back with a vengance!!!! Im loving this new masterpiece of yours already!!! Yeah! I said it!! Its gonna be another masterpiece just like the others because you know what we like!!! We your devoted fans find your mind a lovely place to play!!! Keep'em coming!!! Your HHIC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I can't stay away! You have me hooked again and I am so glad!

I was missing your stories so badly and I just happened to flip over to literotica....what a treat I got. I can't wait to see this fallout and find out what has happened to everyone else. Thank you. VON

dragonsword1992dragonsword1992almost 13 years ago
hmmm..

i wonder what would she say when she meets one of the triumvirate..

trinisamplertrinisampleralmost 13 years ago
you just blew my frikin mind!!!!

thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

392OhMyGoodness392OhMyGoodnessalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful

I knew it... I knew you couldn't stay way for long and I'm so excited. Lily is gonna get into so much trouble; I cannot wait until Andrei and Lorretta find out that that man that heads the super elite and secretive team that's suppose to be protecting their kids is actually their daughter's mate. I love it.

I love that Lily is savvy and smart, not only can she kick ass but she can also hack computer systems l.o.l.

I can't wait until we get a chance to meet up with little Liam... or maybe that's another story l.o.l

Great job Jaz

-392OhMyGoodness

RedsherryRedsherryalmost 13 years ago
Damn Damn Damn

I knew i shouldn't have read the teaser for chapter 2. Now I'm sitting here banging my head against the wall waiting for you to post so i can finish reading the chapter. No I'm not going to beg or expect you to post earlier as you have 10 chapters finished. As i know you only post once a week except on the rare occasion when you take pity on us poor depraved readers and give us an extra chapter. Instead i will praise you for posting once a week instead of making us wait a month or more for the next chapter like some writer's do (sends a glare at Mokkelke)

mira98mira98almost 13 years ago

Don't worry about comments saying that this isn't an original story. If they wanted the original, tell them to go read Fighting the Inevitable or browse out of this site entirely. Your loyal readers just want to know what you have planned for the characters we've all grown to love. :)

After reading this chapter and the teaser for chapter 2, I actually wondered if Andrei and Freya are still ignoring each other :D its going to be quite funny if they still are and its 25 years already!

lostchickenlostchickenalmost 13 years ago
Thank you :)

I think there is nothing better than seeing a bright yellow "N" listed on your submissions page. You are welcome to come out of hiatus any time you want, if it means more of those showing up hehehehe

I am definitely intrigued by the beginnings of this one, our little Lily is all grown up and true to her heritage, chasing after a love that will no doubt rock the boat. Gonna be dramalicious - I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

EvilSnomanEvilSnomanalmost 13 years ago
Looking good

Well Jaz I think this new portion of your saga is staring off rather quickly! It's a much different start than I am used to with your stories but I welcome the change!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 13 years ago
Just seeing this now!

Glad it's Lily. I'm also glad that she's almost thirty because I still see her as a little kid. Having her find her ancient mate as a teen would have been a bit icky. This is so much better. I'm off to read the next ch. now!

geiste4geiste4almost 13 years ago

I love the way you started this one. I was wondering how you would continue the series and am presently surprised. Alas, now I have to eagerly stalk your profile for updates. I guess I could wait a little bit before reading chapter two. If you ever actually take a long hiatus I will understand, but I'm with the others, if this is what happens when you take a break take them all you like ^_^.

KatLadyKatLadyalmost 13 years ago
SHE'S BAAAAACK!

I knew you couldn't stay away! Alls I gots to say is Lily better HOPE and PRAY her daddy doesn't find out what she's doing cause if he does, she's going to be locked down deep.

Great start

Welcome back, MEJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOOZA

WAY TO ROCK IT!! Love the way this one starts it's perfect! I've read all your stories and glad that this one continues the series. You have drawn me in from the get go. Thanks for being you and coming back from vac so soon. I've been trying to find other things do till I saw you write again (that's been boring by the way.)

delightdawndelightdawnalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

Oh so glad there is more. Can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You made my whole weekend!

I was going to re-read chapters 7 & 8 of LWHome, because I love the chapeters about the hybrids' powers, when I discovered this new story. Yeah!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
oooooooooooooooo

I am always hooked from the first page

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Whoooooooo!!!!!!

I'm SOOOO GLAD that you started this new series!!!! I knew I was going to like Mac from the last story but now-WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Addicted!!!

I am so addicted to this storyline. I can't wait for each chapter and yiu never disappoint. Thank you so much for sharing your gift.

apollonaapollonaalmost 13 years ago
Loving it

Great start to a new series. Moving on now to the next chapter!

WarDog143WarDog143almost 13 years ago
OUT FUCKING STANDING!!!

What more can I say. This has the makings of one of those books that you will remember for the rest of your life. If I was you I'd print this and go to Hollywood, who knows this just might be the next great vampire/werewolf movie in the future!

ladybug71ladybug71almost 13 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!

OMG, you're back, Jaz!!!! As always, your story has started out amazing and I know it will be the best story ever!!!!!! Yippeeeeee!!!!!! :)

Seamless_HarmonySeamless_Harmonyover 12 years ago
GAH!

I'm so glad I came back to your profile!!! You sure write fast. When I started reading this and knew that Mac was going to find someone, I hoped it would be a wolf so he could have a child. Then when you introduced 'Ruminskey' I was all 'aww man, that's kind of disappointing'. I should have known better. I was a little bit bummed about the 25 years later thing as well, but again, I should have known better, and this is oh so much better than even I had imagined at the very beginning.

Over the last two days I've been reading through some stories, some medium, some short, but none up to par with yours. It was so refreshing to read you again! Even though there's waiting involved, a longer story where characters and the story line has a chance to develop is SO much better than stories that just rush through things. So many people have good ideas they just don't have the ability to really delve into them.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

secretitosecretitoover 12 years ago
STORY SIREN THY NAME IS JAZ!!!!!!!!!

I just finished The Council and was going to reread ALWH but opted to read this straight away. OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH what a great idea that was. I found myself reading the up to a certain point in page 2 three times and already cursing up a storm in my "WTF" mode, before finally pressing on in terror and then fully reaching "F**K Me, she did it again" mode. Now I'm all warm and tingly and rushing to finish this comment so I can get to the next chapter. Bring it on Jaz!!!!

count2threecount2threeover 12 years ago
I congratulate you. You have many fanatic fans :D

Poeple can you tone it down a little until maybe after chapter two.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6491 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES