All Comments on 'Hearts of Warriors Ch. 08'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 114 Comments (Page 2)
MSNJMSNJover 12 years ago
ROCKS!!!

Your stories rock luv that you've jumped all the way to the kids. I soooooo HATE that you kept using SUGAR. This word every time I read it made it seem like a dirty old man was talking to her and that's she was 5 yrs old instead of a grown woman claiming her man. I know I haven't finished reading but goodness I'm gonna cringe every time I see the word sugar. All in all GREAT GREAT STORY!

jay_gjay_gover 12 years ago

I have loved all of your stories and characters, but i'm pretty sure lily and mac are my favorite couple that you've come up with..... So far at least :) keep up the great work!!

OileiyeahOileiyeahover 12 years ago
awesome

read the first 7 chapters on my tiny phone screen and treated myself with the 8th on a bigger screen! awesome! just thought i'd say thanks and say i'm enjoying your work very much :) now that is done, i'm going to finish Hearts of Warriors and continue to the your other pieces! Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hooked

Thank you for Lily's story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Its about damn time!!!!!!!!

And i mean this in the best possible way ever.....finally Lily claimed her mate and the her mate stop fighting her :) it was so kinky....lolzz

xoxo

Aria

SweetladyhSweetladyhalmost 12 years ago
Hot!

I loved the mating scene between Mac and Lily,one of the hottest so far! I love how he talks dirty to her even though she's a virgin. I've mostly been reading these stories for the story and not the sex,but this one got me off in a big way! Thanks :)

oneboobeeoneboobeealmost 12 years ago
HOT

It sure is hot in here....Can I please find me a wolf??????.....lol

LynnMckLynnMckalmost 12 years ago
Damnit Jaz . . .

You have been stringing me along so skillfully that I only realized how skillfully and how LONG when you finally wrote that HOT love scene. They have both been hurting so bad for so long that, for me, it was your hottest love scene yet. Yeah there was old fashioned horny lusty sex there to consumate it, but it was truly a love scene.

You had me so excited I had to take a nitro just to keep reading (just kidding, but it was very nicely done :)

Okay, now I will just say the same dumb thing I always say -- you are a phenom and we are blessed that you share yourself with us so unstintingly. Thank you hun, Lynn

sluttyblakgurl87sluttyblakgurl87over 11 years ago
THEY MATED FINALLY!!! WHOO!!

I can't put into words how much I'm loving this saga, but the love scene between Mac and Lily was OMG AMAZING!! My favorite chapter so far! You've definately made my favorite authors list!

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 11 years ago
There is not words

Jaz you keep making me speechless with your writing... that doesn't help me give you good review.. I've left leaving just the 5 starts.

Babygirlbrie8283Babygirlbrie8283almost 11 years ago
keep the vampire and werewolves stories coing

jaz if i could i would give u a number of 100 percent and the page before this one touched my heart and soul and i could understand the feelings and the emotions in the story and i hope u keep writing stories like these ones and i give u more then 5 stars on every chapter and every page too

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Me too

This was probably one of my fav chapters is not my overall fav in all your stories.

Loved it

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
Love it!

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP (those aren't golf claps either)

canndcanndalmost 9 years ago
Beautiful chapter

glad the downstairs rooms are soundproofed or that would have been a frustrating night for many....I still think Lily needs to punish him a bit and she needs to tame that dominant man side of him. Loretta was older and could tame her dad. My fear is her youth and relative innocence for her age will make it hard for her to keep his dominance at bay. She's given it back a bit though so I will keep faith in Lily. Surprisingly, I''m not worried about Andrei's reaction to Mac. What better mate than a man who has protected her and guided the Praetorians from when she was born? Will the darkness in him be abated too? Are his eyes changed permanantly or just in the heat of sex?

One question I have is how do they find the vamps willing to protect the Varcolac? Isn't the general consensus about them amongst vamps not that positive. The whole 'freak of nature' and children of were/vamp joinings being looked down on must be tough to overcome. When they apply to be in the Praetorians, do they know their charges will be the Varcolac? If a vamp can apply to be a Pratorian and it isn't a thing you get recruited for, then the general population is aware they exist? I thought they weren't, but I believe you mentioned Brandon applying to be one.

Great chapter!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES