All Comments on 'Hearts of Warriors Ch. 19'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
blackdragon54blackdragon54over 11 years ago
Nice

I like the way you have rafe filling a father role, a true alpha. Look forward to the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

There are times when I come here ready to tell you how angry I am that u havnt updated and to beg u to submit a chapter and when u do like with this chapter u hav me in tears and I am so grateful that u write which makes the wait so worthwhile.

Goodluck with all your writing and when u get published please find a publisher that knows that your fans in South Africa also exists.

Now hurry up and update again lol.

U a phenominal writer...

From a crazy fan in South Africa

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritover 11 years ago
*sniffs softly* Wonderful chapter!

i loved this chapter, i think the best part was how Rafe explained what Lily had done wrong and explaining how he views the pack to be and i really do love that part!!!!!

Keep up the awesome work hun!

donna

MizTMizTover 11 years ago
Anger to being Overjoyed

I've tried to write this five different times and it was way to long. I'm just going to say this. Caleb and Annie... can't wait to watch it unfold!....Mac and Lily.....what can't be said. What they shared was beautiful.....Rafe.....always has been an outstanding Alpha. As short as I could make it.....hehe-he. I wish they had more than 5 stars to give this chapter!

Mostera1Mostera1over 11 years ago
Well done!

Excellent chapter. Good luck with FTI!!

Thank you!! :)

M1

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not.the best

I think your writing although good is no where near as amazing as your first stories its seems rather lazy, rushed and half done.

donaldedonaldeover 11 years ago
spectacular chapter

You shre are the mistress of story telling i have always loved the wonderful world you have created here and can not wait to read more of it . I am sorry to hear that the final chapter is forth coming but can not wait to read it . excellent work as always

one down onte i do not like the way Caleb is treating Annie I hope the Rafe and gard kick his ass and straighten him out he needs it

Good luck with FTi looking forward to buying a copy once it is published.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 11 years ago
Ahhhh!

Now this was a cool drink of water on a scorching hot day. Anxiously awaiting the final chapter.

fefe428fefe428over 11 years ago
Mystified....

I will never understand any of the people that think your writing and your stories are anything less than wonderful!!! I read constantly...not just online, and your writing is just as good as any published work I've ever read.

I adore the world you've built here, and it's seen me through some difficult times being able to lose myself in it even if just for a short while.

This was an amazing chapter. Although, I am a bit concerned at the allusion that you've made that Anakatrine will some day even attempt to usurp Annie. I truly hope that this is just Caleb being his normal overprotective self where his mate is concerned. I hope that we don't have to wait until the next installment to see those two content together again. They are the true heart and soul of this world, and they need to be united in thier care of it.

I love Mac and Lily together, but I also love seeing Lily grow and learn, and Rafe is a wonderful teacher. So glad to hear that he and Lacey will be having more children.

While I'm very sad to see this story end, I realize that this will open the door for the next installment and that thrills me, since there are so many questions yet to be answered, and I suspect that many will be addressed in the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wowwww great cant wait for chapter 20

Been checking the site for this chapter for few weeks and was about to head

To bed and just thought I 'll check before I go, omg had to read it then.

while you've resolved Lilly and mac's story for now, u've still managed to create

Another tender hook with Liam's story and possibly a new alpha.

I'm dying for the next chapter but it's bittersweet as I don't want it to end either Lol

Good look with publishing definately buy your book.

fullmoonrising2fullmoonrising2over 11 years ago
thank god

hmmmm..simply delicious. just thought i'd check n there it was. cant wait 4 the final chapter. thank u so much..any chance we can buy hard copies? they'll look marvellous on my favourite bookshelf.

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Excellent as always!

What a gem this chapter was and I can't wait for the next, although sad that it will be the last.

Wondering what the next story will be if you plan to continue here on lit or just continue writing stories for you blog.

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritover 11 years ago
oh forgot

i got my fingers crossed about publishing part and can't wait to buy it *winks* and i will definitely buy both ebook and hardback *chuckles* but on that note the hard back i would love them to be autographed..lol

Donna

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
Callum is gonna be in one hell of a bad position

when he finds out that the woman who attacked... is Liam's mate.

This should be amusing. (In a dark way.)

PsanPsanover 11 years ago
Sugar

Love Mac and Lily but almost threw my computer out the window his over use of "sugar" Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Can't wait for the last chapter. Good luck with FTI!!!

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 11 years ago

I too would love to see all your stories in hard copy. To vist with time to time like an old friend. I am a bit melancholy about the ending of this wonderful saga but all good things must eventually come to and end. Looking forward to the final chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!!!

As usual your stories has once again captured my imagination; into the world of unbelievable!!! I waited for so long for this chapter and all i can say is WOW!

Your writing just gets better and better...Good luck with FTI, can't wait for that.

Please submit chapter 20 asap...lolz

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing as always!!!

I hope you won't create too much trouble between Annie and Caleb...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I've been checking daily for this chapter, by far my favourite author. Wish you all the best in getting published you deserve it but selfishly sad this means will be longer between stories can't wait for the rest of the varcolac

DawnzoDawnzoover 11 years ago
I have read and re read all your stories,

FTI is my very favorite! Annie and Calebs love still brings a tear to my eye. Lacey and Rafe too. If I see it on Amazon kindle I will buy for sure☺

I hope Caleb can settle down, I don't want him and Annie fighting, where is Demitri?

I love Mac and Lilly too

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Seriously, Rafe is way harsh on Lily, making her feel bad about trying to protect her child and acting instinctively. If her parents had not been so very overprotective she would have known how to better handle things. This constant guilt trip she's talked into over and over again is getting a bit tedious. She's being treated like the little girl everybody thinks she is, instead of a grown woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice work

You have nice concepts and I love the series. In fact, I like almost everything I've seen by you on this site. It does drive me slightly insane, however, when the momentum of the story has to be interrupted by lengthy delays until the next chapter is posted. Perhaps it would be more tolerable if we had a definitive timeline for the next installments (especially if you say they are already completed). Other than a few minor editing flubs, your work is great. Thanks for sharing it and giving us fodder for our fantasies!

oneboobeeoneboobeeover 11 years ago

I have enjoyed everything you have written so far. Can not wait to read more of your things!!!!!!!!!

rider66rider66over 11 years ago
Fantastic!

...as usual. I just can't wait to see the fireworks when Annie and Caleb clash!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No Kothi =(

/sadpanda

mokkelkemokkelkeover 11 years ago

a lot seems to be happening, well leading up to it; curious how caleb and annie will get through this hmmm thunder and lightning seems a likely forecast for them

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
I agree with Mokkelke

Everything is still building. I can't call it the calm before the storm because it's been such a rocky and emotional road, but I'm still holding my breath and waiting for all hell to break loose.

What could be worse than the drama that has already happened? I'm not sure but I feel it coming and I can't wait to find out.

Thanks for writing.

mike2710mike2710over 11 years ago
not happy

Well I can see where all this time you were trying to get us ready for your time off, but I still think it is your fault for making your stories so addicting that we need them.

So I understand from going from weekly post to every two weeks to a month in be tween, to now I am going to rest for awhile and there being even a longer wait for your stories.

So I am not happy with having to wait but I understand, but don't take to long you know how addictions are you got to have it.

Thanks for the entertainment. Mike from Texas

FireExitFireExitover 11 years ago
Confused

I have to say that logically, the chapter is well written (as usual). But i can feel something lacking in the way you express it. It is as if you have submitted it in a hurry as it has been 35 days since you posted the last chapter. I suggest it would be better if you take a break from writing for a while and come back later with a recharged spirit.

But i did really love this chapter especially the sequence between Rafe and Lily.

All the best for the future and FTI ReWrite.

Regards -

P

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not focused

While you stories are still great, I can see why you need a break. There is just a little too much happening everywhere. This part of the whole saga just doesn't seem focused. There are one too many conflicting issues with the characters. Previously you use to take a couple or two couples and the focus of the story was mainly on them. Now there are just too Many things happenin at once. Too many matings and all of them too similar- it's become a little too predictable. I liked your previous stories where you made each couple seem unique. While previously when concluding a story, you use to leave a few loose ends to follow, but overall the story felt complete. Now there seem to be nothing but loose ends left, nothing quite feels complete and we can clearly tell your in a hurry to conclude abruptly.

Never to criticize you because I clearly love your writing, but I l

Miss the way you use to write. I hope you get back to that, however long it takes. I most certainly will wait patiently.

- K

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 11 years ago
Pregnancy?

Loretta's pregnancy was 60 days? Not sure how long Rayne or Freya were pregnant? IsLilliana's 90 days because she's varcolac?

pmpktypmpktyover 11 years ago
I'm lost

There is so much going on I'm lost in this story. There is crap going on with Liam and Kothari. Then we find out Annie and Caleb aren't as happy as they appeared to be. Not to mention the rest of the children. It would be nice if the story was more focused and lead into something else.

I'm sure its only me but Lily doesn't interest me. She seems like a spoiled child who decided to what she had to do to get her own way everyone else be damned. I really thought her punishment should have been more severe but whatever. I started out kinda liking this story and while I don't hate it I am finding it hard to continue

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaover 11 years ago
good

Great chapter. I'll have to agree with some of the others that there is a lot going on in this story and especially since this is one of the last chapters. I'm not completely sure how you are going to wrap up this part of the saga in only one chapter more.

The part that worries me most is what is going on with Annie, she has always been a favorite of mine and it hurts to see her change into a (cold) vampire queen and it's making her relationship with Callan fall apart. Please please please fix her, don't let her turn into someone else and make Callan lose his Annie. Jaz you are making me sad!

But I still can't wait for the next chapter, you are still my favorite even though you are messing with Annie

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaover 11 years ago
correction

okay complete name confusion in my review... I meant Caleb for Gods sake not Callan... way to mix up Caleb and Callain

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
wow

I'm with Caleb, I don't like the thought of Annie being absorbed into Anakatrine! Another knot in the tangle to be straightened out. Even as this story ends there is plenty of material for a couple sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i'd have to agree with pmpkty in that lilliana has always seemed to be a spoiled brat...she wants something and she wants it now and damn the consequences...her maturity leaves a lot to be desired and glad mac is her mate so he can temper that but it seems he too can't control her...tsk...i feel her punishment could've been more, still considering her condition, mind, but something that will really drive home to her that whatever her decisions and actions are, it affects the people around her especially since she's in such a tightly close-knit circle as she does...

the long lags between chapter postings has made me lose momentum with this story and as the characters aren't someone i was that interested in as well, it just made the lags even more pronounced...i'm excited for you on the news abt possible publishing deal for fti and i wish you good luck but with all the subplots you've inserted into this storyline i wonder how you can wrap it up in just one more chapter...i feel that you've lost focus somehow and while i am glad that the reason is a future publishing deal, i just would like to say this wasn't on par with your other stories on this series...that being said, i still love this world you've created and look forward to other stories in this series on Lit, if you still will write on here for free even after being published.

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966over 11 years ago
Wonderful as always

Jaz you just keep adding more and more depth to the story and the characters. This is a wonderful story and I hope that the book will be published. Thanks for sharing

DoctimeDoctimeover 11 years ago
1 of your admirers

I have made a "cheat sheet" to keep track of the characters, and I STILL get confused. Having said that, it has been a wonderful read! Onward to the final chapter. Kudos to you.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Kitchen Duty?

Aren't there wolves who work full time in the kitchen? Imagine their thoughts that someone is sent to their are as punishment ;)

Like saying hey guys, I really screwed up out there, now I have to come live in your world for awhile, man this is really gonna suck bad so I will learn my lesson so I never have to return to your hell hole..;-)

He should have her dig holes, in human form, and then refill them, over and over

oorah_sbjoorah_sbjover 9 years ago
why not kitchen duty...

...didn't Rafe say for Lily to give back to the back....it's productive work...what did digging a hole contribute....obviously reader who wrote against it has never done kitchen duty or help at home in the kitchen....it's hard hard work...especially if it is a communal kitchen...imagine the amount of cleanup one has to do after every meal....

next time you go to a restaurant, talk to the busboy or whoever has to clean those plates there....

canndcanndalmost 9 years ago

I am glad Rafe said what he did. I think he needed to be tougher the first time and given this explanation to her about her disruption the first time around when she pulled this. She wasn't made to understand why what she did wrong the first time impacted the pack as it did. So he failed her on that point. The explanation now was good...but I think he needed to make the bigger point that if Karn had died or Liam had it would have been partly on her b/c others were away and they were in danger b/c everyone was after her. why hasn't she or mac or Rafe said this outloud? She needed a stronger smackdown. kitchen duty doesn't really cut it for me. I don't even know if she gets it. She's very childlike in some ways. Maybe the kdis need to be raised to understand what he said from the beginning. ALL the varcs seem to not get that their behaviors, maybe b/c they are 'misunderstood' they justify the things they do, but that it affects the pack and puts others in danger. They better start understanding themselves and figure out what could have helped them and what will help htem as they all still face their 'demons' and needs to grow and learn...and translate that into how the new kids will be raised! The new generation is coming ..hope they do it better. But if their parents are still like kids and lost and not really sure of themselves, then how will they raise these babies any differently? I hope they work it out.

maybe Kal needs to take up the mantle eventually and be a varculac alpha since they've always been a pack in a pack...he even seems ready to a point...but for that situation in the practice ring. What a crazy mess they have! It will be best when they do and maybe Kothi will find peace as a beta protecting his pack...he is like his dad afterall.

Rafe is having more kids..how sweet. Wonder who will be prego next?

great chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6496 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES