All Comments on 'Hearts Rewound'

by busty_fucker

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

For your first romance you did a great job. I really liked the way you developed the plot and characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

You should have developed the story a little more. Went by too fast. Your usual stories have a lot more build up, at least the erotic parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Nice- Thank You

We all have sweethearts that got away and then realize the mistake we made letting them go. That's what makes this story so nice as they are perfect together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jennifer acts like a really slut!

Jennifer is on the make to get a rich replacement husband after she discovered that her husband was screwing blonde bimbos behind her back. He would have definitely picked up a couple of permanent STDs from those bimbos which he would have passed on to Jennifer. When she found out that her husband was cheating on her, like any slut she would have gone out and screwed anyone wearing pants! I have seen this at work all of the time when there is a marriage breakup. I would have told Dexter to keep away from a diseased slut like Jennifer.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Needs more back story, didn't really feel the romance at all. Pretty much skipped thru the sex even?

OvercriticalOvercritical3 months ago

Too trite. People move on, they change, they like different things after 12 years. Peoplel around 49 are very different from the way they were in their 20's. The seamless way they restarted their romance isn't at all realistic. Not that there has to be anything realistic about fiction in Literotica, but this was too far away. 3*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous