Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Or so she'd thought.

She'd never told anyone about her past. Not Radditz or Nappa, who'd known better than to question her regular visits to the tyrant's chambers. Not even Boxer, though he enjoyed the benefits of it from time to time.

It was her secret shame and greatest strength.

And now it was time to remind Gohan to never underestimate his Princess.

Just like she'd taught his father, that day she first arrived on earth, so very long ago...

"Gir-Girlgeta, wait... stop... we really shouldn't... Don't do-ohhh!" For all his awesome power, Gohan had never felt so helpless. The sight of her lush lips flowing down his length, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked greedily, taking him in all the way to the gate of her throat in one slow plunge while those dark, predatory eyes stared up at him. Watching him. Daring him to interfere. It was too much.

Torn between sinful pleasure and exquisite agony, the urge to push her off or fist her hair and force her down, to take him in to the root, he didn't know what to do. He couldn't stand it, yet nor could he look away.

So he just watched, his knuckles turning white as he fisted the bedsheets against the pull of lush warmth, until...

"Mmm... does that feel good, boy, does your big cock like my wet little mouth?" Girlgeta purred, pulling back to flutter her tongue over his tip, delighting in his shuddering gasp and the salty, musky goodness coating his crown. Kami, she loved having so much power over him, seeing the conflict in his eyes, of having him helpless beneath her, and knowing he could turn at any moment. She'd forgotten how much she enjoyed the feeling of wielding power over a warrior so much stronger than her. It was such an exquisite feeling, such a turn on, a delicious cocktail of danger and power.

She wanted more.

"But..." Gohan groaned, his head rolling, fisting and twisting the sheets, the feeling almost too good for him to resist. "wh-what about Boxer?"

"What about him?" she asked, swooping down to lavish attention on his sack. Drawing a figure of eight over and around each ball, before sucking one then the other into her mouth, rolling them with her tongue and relishing the rich musky flavour, before dragging her tongue back up the underside of his length to greedily mouth his wide crest. "Don't think I'm doing this to please you. This is just sex. You're giving off so many pheromones, you're triggering my heat cycle. So I'm going to take the edge off by fucking your brains out."

And with that, she was all business.

She went all out. Taking him back into her mouth with their eyes still locked, going fast and sloppy, bobbing her head up and down with the same furious intensity she would apply to any battle. He was so thick and deliciously hard, but also soft and warm, like steel wrapped in warm silk. The idea that hers was the first mouth he'd felt wrapped around him, that she was about to be his first, made her core throb and ache to feel him inside her. Yet It wasn't enough. Girlgeta wanted more. Wanted to claim him. To suck him dry and mark him as hers. To push him to the very edge, to make him gasp and writhe and submit.

"Gir-Girlgeta... please..." Gohan groaned, gritting his teeth against the feeling of her mouth gliding along his arousal, of lush heat sucking him in with long, rhythmic pulls. His eyes at once pleading her to stop and begging her to continue as his body and mind warred within him. Kami, no, fuck, she was going too fast, he couldn't... couldn't think... couldn't... couldn't... "Oh Kami... your mouth's so... f-fuck!"

"Yeah, that's it, you like it don't you..." Sensing the change in him, the Saiyan Princess smirked inwardly and pulled back, only to cup her breasts. "Mmm such a big tasty cock, you might be a half breed, but you at least have the cock of a true Saiyan warrior." Pushing the swells of her bosom together around his meat, she slowly started moving up and down.

Gohan had seen people doing this in some of Master Roshi's magazines. It had looked so awkward and uncomfortable; he couldn't understand the point of it.

Now he understood. The warmth and softness of her full tits surrounding him, the silky feeling of skin rubbing against slick skin, just watching his cock sliding up through the valley of her breasts was such a wild fucking turn on.

"Kami... Feels so good... oh fuck...don't... don't stop you evil bitch... " He groaned as, with his head starting to spin, his hips instinctively lunging, fucking her tits with wild abandon.

"Oh, I won't stop, not until you've blown your load all over your princess's tits," Girlgeta promised, relishing the feel of him between her breasts, huge and hard and scorching hot. So hot, the heat of his desire was brushing over her lips, thick with the musk of his desire, making her lips tingle and clit throb. "Does it feel good squeezed between my tits? Come on, fuck them brat, fuck your princess's tits, paint me in all your juicy cum. I want to taste, lick you all up, suck your balls dry then ride you till you can't remember your little human bitch's name!"

Though his need to cum was growing fiercer by the moment, her gloat cut him like ice. "Wait, how do you know about Videl?"

"Why else would you be so backed up?" She teased, dipping her head down to flutter her tongue across his tip. "When Saiyans find a potentially acceptable mate, they go into a heat cycle. A real Saiyan would have claimed her on sight, fucked her for everyone to see. One ride on this big power pole and the little bitch will probably be begging for you to mark her."

"N-no, don't talk about her like that!"

Feeling his energy spike, as well as the way his cock seemed to swell and thicken and pulse against her skin, Girlgeta pressed her advantage. "Aww, what's the matter brat, are you in love with her? Has the little human wench already made you her bitch? Well, don't worry, by the time I'm done with you, you'll have forgotten all about her."

Her head dipped and she took his crown into her mouth, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked long and hard.

It was all too much. The heat of her mouth. The silky softness of her breasts squeezing around him. The sight of her sucking him while she worked him between her cleavage, and all the while continuing to watch him, her predatory gaze fixed, unblinking, seeming to see through him. It was too much.

"No!" Gohan half groaned, half-choked, squeezing his eyes shut against the sudden rush as his release overcame him. Yet for all his protests, the Saiyan in him would not be denied and as he unleased rope after rope of thick cream into her mouth, his fingers buried themselves in her spiky raven tresses, holding her fast and firm, forcing her to take every drop.

However, Girlgeta only relished his sudden forcefulness, and sucked greedily, milking him for every drop he had to give. Even after his release began to ebb and his fingers slipped from her hair, she kept up her assault, refusing to let him go soft on her.

When black spots started dancing before his eyes, Gohan could only groan. "N-no...Girlgeta... stop...no...no more..."

"Now, don't be like that." She pouted, pulling back to fix him with a look that would have almost been a reproach if she hadn't been so coyly licking her lips. "You should be honoured. It's been a long time since I broke in a cherry, and A Saiyan princess would only ever claim the most elite warriors, as her pet." Then she winked, and the look became pure predatory hunger as she rose to straddle his waist. "I hope you're ready because I'm about to give you the greatest fuck of your life!"

And before he could object, strong dextrous fingers coiled around his revived length, angling it upward as she sunk down. Then it was too late...

"Gir-Girlgeta! Sto-ohh!" Gohan gasped, all objections leaving him in a long moan at the feeling of sliding into lush heat, of her warm silky walls wrapping around and sucking him in.

"Mmm... too late for that... you're all mine now..." She purred, lowering herself down, fighting back the moan at the sensation of being filled inch by inch. Fuck... he's huge.

It had been so long. She'd forgotten what it felt like to be completely full, stretched, stuffed with thick hard cock. How had she gone without it for so long? Boxer was ok, but for all his frequent boasting, he was only human, and a dog could not satisfy a wolf. Why had she been denying herself this feeling, this sense of completion? It was intoxicating. She wanted, no, she needed more and circled her hips.

And Gohan was powerless to stop her.

"Gi-Girlgeta.... Wait... I... I...." he groaned through gritted teeth, fisting and twisting the sheets against the delicious friction from her inner walls squeezing and sliding along his cock. Yet his eyes were fixed on where they were joined, captivated by the view of her folds sliding along his cock, rising and falling, leaving him wet and slick with her desire. It was the most erotic thing he'd ever seen.

"Yeah, that's it, boy, watch me take your virginity." she husked, before bending down to slowly lick up a fat bead of perspiration that was rolling down his neck. Pressing in close so he could feel her breasts pressing against his skin, she followed the salty trail with the point of her tongue up to his earlobe and whispered "You like that baby? Having your princess's pussy wrapped around your big virgin cock?"

Beyond words, Gohan shook his head, yet couldn't silence the little gasp that left him as she reared back. Not fooled, Girlgeta grinned toothily down at him and wiggled her hips while dragging a hand down his chiselled torso, scrapping the points of her nails over his flat nipple. "Yeah, you like it don't you, come on I know you do, let me hear you say it!"

The delicious cocktail of pleasure and pain was too much for Gohan.

"Yes," He hissed, seizing her hips and dragging her back down, burying himself to the balls in her lush heat.

Girlgeta gasped, throwing her head back, her eyes wide and back bowing with the sudden delicious shock of the deeper penetration, of feeling new tissues getting stretched for the first time. Yet it only fuelled the blazing desire pulsing through her. "Oh fuck, fuck, that's it, this big fucking cock is all mine, oh Kami! So big and thick, mmm-yes, fuck me, fuck me!"

Bracing her hands on his taut abdominals, she rode him hard and fast, rolling her hips to pushing up and up until he was almost leaving her, then dropping back down.

Gohan was right there with her, powerless against the feeling of her walls squeezing and sucking his cock, enslaved by his raging lust. He couldn't help himself. Everything about this was wrong, but he just couldn't fight it anymore. His hips rocked against her, meeting her downward plunge with hard upward thrusts as his hands clawed at her luscious derriere. Needing to fill her lush cavern, to claim her and mark her as her his and leave her in no doubt who she belonged to.

"Oh... fuck... oh my kami, yes, so deep, mmm... yes... take that pussy, stuff it full with your big dick..." She panted, her words turning feverish as the pleasure spread out from the pulsing knot at her centre. It wouldn't be long now, Kami who would have ever guessed innocent little Son Gohan had it in him. With his boyish looks and innocent naivety. It got her so hot, knowing she could do this to him, knowing she could make him lose control and take him to the very edge. Knowing she'd broken Kakarot's brat. "oh fuck... oh my fucking god, feels so good, so fucking deep, oh yes, oh fuck, oh my god, oh my god, so close, make me cum, make your princess cum!"

Drawn by her sounds of pleasure, his eyes moved up her body, taking her in in all her majesty. Her skin sleek and glistening with a mist of perspiration as she rode him, full breasts bouncing, her mane of dark hair floating around her fierce, pleasure flushed face. She was beautiful. A goddess.

And for the moment, she was his.

It was too much.

"Gir... Girlgeta...wait... stoohh fuck...somethings...I'm gonna cum!"

His declaration hit her like a lightning strike. "What! No, not yet, don't cum inside me, Baka!" No, he couldn't cum, not inside her, not now. She was in heat. Her cycle had been triggered. The probability of the seed taking root now was as good as certain.

It was what happened last time.

Yet she couldn't stop.

"Can't stoooh!" He was too far gone, sucked in by the feel of her lush heat fluttering around swelling desire. His release ripped through him, overtook him, consumed him. And then there was only the beast.

"No! Oh kami, no, stop, stop... I'll get- oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck! " Girlgeta groaned, but it was already too late, he was so hot and hard inside her. Her hips wouldn't stop moving. Her pussy wouldn't stop clenching. The pleasure spiralling out from her centre, tingling along her nerves, and out to her nipples, fingers and toes, making her bear down on him, milking him to the brink. With a long howl, he crushed her to him, his fingers unescapable and biting into her bum as scorching heat flooded her, pushing her over the edge into sensory oblivion.

Except Gohan wasn't satisfied.

Taken by the current of desire that had overwhelmed them both, he twisted out from under her, throwing the Princess to the bed, and flipped her onto her front. Still riding the waves and aftershocks of her release, Girlgeta was only half aware of this, until the sudden delicious burn of his broad crest sliding through her folds, going all the way to the root, had her head rolling in a long voiceless moan.

She wouldn't have thought it possible, but he felt even bigger from this angle. No, not bigger. Just fucking huge. However, before her pleasure frazzled brain could fully begin to comprehend the feeling, he was moving. Easing back then driving hard and fast with deep stabbing thrusts. Those big, powerful hands dragging her back against him, grinding her ass into the saddle of his hips, making her feel every inch of him, until she felt ready to burst all over again. Regardless, her greedy sex took everything he had to give, desperate for the next.

"Errr... fuck... so tight... so... tight..." he growled out, breathless, mindless, more beast than man.

"Oh kami... oh fuck... so good... so deep... yes, pound that fucking pussy... " Girlgeta could only claw at the bed, desperate for any purchase to push back against him, to match him, take back control, but it was useless. He was dominating her totally, driving into her with such wild abandon, the bed was starting to rock. No, the bed, the whole fucking ship was vibrating, shaking with his violent rhythm. If they kept this up, the damn thing would probably tip over again.

"Yeah, this what you want, Girlgeta?" Gohan growled, his eyes dark and fierce with primitive lust as all his long-repressed instincts billowed to the surface. The urge to fuck, to dominate, to conquer this arrogant female, to claim her as his. And he forgot about his mother and brother, he forgot about his friends, he forgot about Videl. For a few brief moments, he forgot about the world and his responsibilities and gave himself over to the moment. He became the Saiyan he was born to be.

"Yes!" She gasped, burying her face in a pillow, pushing back against him as much as she could, silently pleading for more. Unable to bear the shame of her words, her surrender, but refusing to let him stop. She was too far gone, too turned on. Damn it all, this couldn't be happening. It shouldn't be happening. She was Girlgeta, princess of all Saiyans. No third class piece of scum should have been able to top her. It was wrong, all so wrong, but then why did it feel so good?

"Fuck your little cunt's so wet and greedy, Girlgeta." "You like it rough, don't you? To get fucked deep and hard? To take my cock like the dirty bitch you are?"

No, what was happening to her.

It was just too much. The fullness, the delicious tease of friction over every nerve ending in places she'd never known existed. Her clit throbbing, aching for attention as his body tightened with every word out of his mouth.

Who'd of guessed he was even capable of such coarse language.

And the way he said it, in that low gravely bestial tone. It was like sex given voice

"Yes, yes you little bastard, give it to me!" The words left her in a rush that she couldn't control, a fit of passion rising up with the sounds of their bodies meeting, slapping, crashing together, faster and faster. The sound of her submission only spurring him on to stir up her pussy to a blazing white-hot tempest. "I love that dick so much, fuck me harder, shove it in me, stuff it in my pussy..."

"No! Whose cunt is it, Girlgeta?" He snapped, one hand burying itself in her hair, fisting and twisting, dragging her up onto all fours, and then back against him. So she could feel the heat of his skin on her back. Feel his heart pounding in his chest as his hips started circling, driving her wild.

"Yours! Oh, fuck that's your pussy! It's yours... please...don't stop, don't stop!" Sounds she'd never known she could make escaped her every time he was fully sheathed inside her. Unable to move, unable to escape, she bore down on him, her every sense zeroing in on the feeling of him thickening within her, throbbing. "Yes! Oh fuck, oh fuck, it's yours! I'll be such a good little fuck toy for you, fuck me whenever you want, yes, stir up that little cunt, it's yours... make me cum again, make me cum all over your big dick!"

"That's right. You tried to dominate me, use me like some fucking toy, but you're my bitch now, this royal pussy is mine!" He growled through the feeling of her inner tissues wrapping around him, squeezing him, sucking him in. Loving the sounds she made, her throaty guttural moans and high squeaks, the way she called his name as he bottomed out inside her. The sense of primitive conquest was delicious. To know he'd done this to her.

He'd done the impossible.

He'd conquered the cruel and cold Saiyan princess.

He'd made her feel this way.

He'd torn through her walls, stripped away her control, broken the icy armour she'd encased herself in for so long to reveal the sexual kitten within.

It was enough to push him over the edge.

And with black spots suddenly dancing before his eyes, he crushed her to him, forcing her to take him balls deep, he came.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I can feel your... oh fuck!" Girlgeta gasped out, the throbbing knot in her centre spiralling out of control, igniting in an explosion of golden flames that radiated through her, around her, at the feeling of heat flooding her womb. This was it, fuck, he'd cum inside her twice, she was pregnant for sure. She knew there would come a time when she would regret this moment, that she would curse her stupidity for getting so carried away, but that was later. For now, there was nothing she wanted more. "Yes, that's it, give me all you cum, fill me up, bread me, bread- oh fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming! I-"

With a savage twist, he dragged her head round and his mouth descended on hers, silencing her cries with a hungry kiss. It was their first kiss and the intimacy of it shredded her, tore at her, shattered her into a thousand tiny pieces of starlight right there in his arms. Yet she craved more, needed more.

Their bodies tumbled together to the bed. Drunk on the taste of her Gohan kissed Girlgeta until her body stopped trembling, but only when her aurora of super Saiyan energy was starting to dissipate did he finally pull back. Embarrassed, he looked away, not sure what to say. "Errr...sorry."

"Baka!" She snapped, panting, the aftershocks of the strongest orgasm of her life doing nothing to lessen her outrage as she twisted out of his arms and to her feet, just managing to catch herself before her knees gave way. At some point, the solid oak legs of the bed had given way, but she neither cared nor really noticed as the sensation of him leaving her left her feeling cold and hollow. "Who said you could fucking kiss me?"