Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well um... I err... it just seemed like the thing to do. I thought you might like it." Gohan mumbled, feeling very suddenly very warm as he resisted the urge to watch her. "Sorry."

"You apologise too much." She snarled, not daring to look at him as she pulled on her body glove, just encase he saw her blush. Oh, she'd liked it alright, but she'd be damned if she let him know it. "You need training."

Gohan couldn't stop himself from looking up this time. "Training?"

Girlgeta had never expressed any interest in training him before, quite the contrary actually.

Fully dressed, Girlgeta turned back to glare back at him with her hands on her hips, before a sly smirk curled at the corner of her lips. "Lose control like that with your little human bitch and you'll probably tear the girl apart. You need to learn to control yourself. Come here after school on Monday, it's time you learnt to fuck like a Saiyan."

The End, maybe...