Heat Ch. 02

Story Info
Hadrius makes a public claim.
4.1k words
4.74
4.6k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
665I667
665I667
9 Followers

Another sample story text, a bit on the rough end. If degradation isn't part of your kink, I'd suggest overlooking this story. Otherwise enjoy.

_____________

"Crawl to me."

Heat flares throughout River's body as she kneels a distance from him, dark eyes fixated on the warlord's shadowed face. Her lips are slightly parted to which she shuts gently as he arcs a sardonic eyebrow and taps a patient boot on the floor.

River swallows, throat jerking against the dryness and obediently she lowers both palms onto the carpet. As her hands sink into the cushioned floor, blood rises stinging to her cheeks, wide eyes brilliant and unwavering on his dominant countenance.

Slowly, like an obedient puppy, she obeys.

Each movement is slow, her knee rising in tandem to each hand, hips swaying like a swelling tide in the ocean, from side to side. The sheer dress caresses her skin, whispering along the curves of her body and she feels her nubile breasts gently press on her inner arms as she crawls.

He watches her. Hellfire swallowing his gaze in absolute darkness, not once leaving her face as space between begins to reside.

River's breath catches in the slightest as her sensitive nipples surreptitiously graze the silken material, dark ringlets tentatively slipping past her shoulders to frame the soft pressing of her breasts.

He towers over her as she draws to a halt before him, a dark shadow cast across her figure on the room silhouetting his front. River sees the curving flash of white as he bares his teeth to her in a slow, sultry smile. "Go on."

Steadily, she rises onto her knees and sits back on her heels, her heart thudding faster in her chest at the bulging sight of his pants. The rise is smothered by the material of his pants, his cock outlined distinctly along his left thigh. She watches it, studies the ridges, the length and girth which catalyzes her salivary glands to flood drool beneath her tongue.

River's innocent gaze flickers to his face excitedly, a hint of demureness in the slight tilt of her face. Hadrius waits patiently, his silence only urging her balled hands to lift from their position on her thighs and onto his. Her skin feels hot as she touches his knees, electricity rippling across her shoulder blades as her palms skim along the front of his thighs, curving inwards and over the bulge of his cock.

A pleasing sound lowly ruptures from his chest and she flushes, encouraged by the noise as her fingertips brush the cool buckle of his belt. River licks her chapped lips in avid concentration, eyebrows pinched at the centre as she focuses on stilling her trembling fingers.

Gripping the buckle in one hand, she works the strap undone and gives it a slow tug. A soft swishing sound echoes through the room, briefly drowning out her thundering pulse, and she glances up at him once more, growing heatedly nervous beneath his steady, impenetrable gaze.

The corner of his chiselled lips curls in the slightest, encouraging her.

River undoes the button then pinches the cold zipper and cautiously lowers it.

She sees it then. The flash of his dark boxers, fine line of dark hair that trails towards his throbbing cock. Uncertainly, her eyes lift to his once more, trying to feel more at ease despite having prepared for this moment. Now that her mate had presented it so openly, River cannot help the tumultuous threading of her gut.

"Calm down," Hadrius reassures, chuckling softly at her sudden anxiety. His eyes brighten. "Do you want to see it?"

Licking her lips once more in contemplation, she nods before she'd fully consciously decided. And then he is removing the remnant of his belt. The leather swipes across her hands still splayed on his thighs and he wraps it tautly around his wrist then elbow.

"Ask for it."

River's eyes close at the demand, her panties growing dangerously wet, she can feel the damp fabric with the heels of her feet now. "Please may I see it, sir?"

When she opens her eyes again, her mouth waters. River did not realize the awe-like intensity of her stare fixated on his boxers. His cock is still within his boxers, but unrestrained now. It stands straight up, stiff, tenting the fabric. Drawing her lip into the warm orifice of her mouth, River bites it firmly, nearly breaking the skin.

The warlord palms his cock through the boxer, wrapping a firm fist and giving it a playful squeeze. She follows the dexterity of his inked fingers, silver rings that dart light wickedly at her as he moves at a lazy pace.

"Your hand." He demands smoothly and she offers it as a delicate prize, allowing him to guide it around the thin material. She feels his heat radiate despite the barrier, feeling the flexing of taut rigid muscle strain against her small hand as she attempts at wrapping around it.

His girth hinders her fist from completely forming, fingertips still far spaced from touching.

River gives it an experimental squeeze, floored by force that presses back. She squeezes again, this time tighter, testing his limits, and dolefully peeks up at him. The warlord's face is impassive, eyes bleeding darkness and want that burns desire through her veins.

Languidly, she begins to pump him through the material, mimicking the movements he elucidated. The feeling of it under her fingers does something to her that she had never felt before, a certain cold explosion of pleasure in the pit of her stomach. She feels her pussy lips swell and get hot against her heels, she sits into them more.

The pressure of her heel wedging between her folds makes her mewl quietly. Her eyes droop with the weight of yearning as she sets a pace that thrums a hum of satisfaction from his chest. Her jaw flexes, tongue lolling at the prospect of tasting him, having his cock throbbing down her airway, rubbing his cum into her taste buds.

"Take it off."

River releases a quivering breath, "Yes sir." Reaching for the button that closes at the centre of his boxers, she slips it open, drool-sleek lips parting in a slight pant as his cock sways densely, now free of the final barrier.

The weight of its momentum causes it to lie on his belly, the bulging vein running along the underside so prominent, River can see the subtle pulsation of blood that flows. He is large- the revelation of such knowledge should not be shocking, yet as she kneels before him in all his glory, a terrible exciting shock ripples up her spine and out into the universe.

Hadrius fists it languidly, shadowed face poised over hers. His gaze lowers to her slightly parted lips then back. "Stroke it," he demands and she takes over, tugging it, understanding that the harder she stroked it, the hornier he was getting. It excites her, to know she is causing him as much pleasure as he had in the past.

She pants parallel to each stroke, feeling his cock start to throb and thicken within her grip. Her daze is interrupted by his thumb swiping along her lower lip, hand gripping her jaw firmly.

Hadrius' gaze bleeds darkness; "Open your mouth."

Her chest clenches. Obediently, her mouth falls open tentatively, allowing him to guide her mouth over the raw head of his cock. Her pussy is thumping horribly on her heel. His hands frame either side of her face and guide her head down his cock. The foreign intrusion catches River off-guard and she moans slightly as his hot cock drives through her mouth and down into her throat, throbbing hotly on her tongue.

"Such a good girl," the warlord cooes, hand carding through her hair and looping it around his palm then wrist, "Do you like that?" he silkily inquires whilst lifting her head, eyes flaring at the sight of her red lips flushed and pouting as his cock slides out sleek with her saliva. The air cools his exposed length, growing hot once more as she proceeds to take him again, slowly and steadily, never completely to the base.

His mate murmurs a sound of approval as she withdraws.

"Use your hand at the base," he instructs, groaning as her small hand forms a fist at the as ordered, "Just like that, good, now pump it and suck." Tucking a stray curl behind her ear, the warlord exhales at the warm sensation of her silky mouth, her tongue fluttering on the underside as she sinks further, fist twisting this way and that.

His abdomen tenses as she withdraws completely with a slight cough, still pumping him. Her eyes are glazed over, cheeks flushed prettily, lips slightly ajar whilst gazing at him. A dollop of drool beads on her lower lip, and he swipes it away with his thumb, then sucks on it thoughtfully. "Do you want more?"

Her small head bobs in affirmation.

His lips curved like a scythe, "Get on the table."

River rises, excitement ripping across her skin as she climbs on his table whilst shuffling papers out of the way, finding a proper way to arrange herself when his large palm strikes her cheek. Hard.

She squeals, nearly tumbling off one end but the sudden grip on her ankle inhibits the drop. The warlord drags her to his end.

"On all fours, face me."

Obediently, River rearranges herself, the slip of her dress crowding above the curve of her cheeks, crowding along the line of her waist. The cool air brushes her inferno cunt, puckering with the sole need to be filled by him alone.

Humming his pleasure, Hadrius unwinds the belt from his hand and loops it around her throat tight, jerking her face into position. She gasps slightly, an electric thrill winding down her spine as the belt is adjusted around her throat, dangerously narrowing it.

Her wide eyes lift to his, heart thundering as the head of his cock swipes across her lips.

"Mouth open." He instructs.

Hardly do her lips part when his cock is driving into her mouth, teeth grazing the swollen head, drawing a loud rumble from the warlord. It travels further than she can handle, surpassing the distance she could do, grazing the back of her throat and curving down.

Hadrius feels her throat contract reflexively and his hips ease back slightly, gifting her air as she gasps.

He doesn't wait for her to recuperate before shoving his cock back into her mouth, picking a steady pace of fucking her orifice. Her face blooms red every time he slams his cock back in, moaning lowly at the feeling of her warm tongue following the length.

He pulls on either end of the belt harder, cutting off her air, groaning at the sensation of her ring muscles spasming around his head.

River chokes and gags, digging her nails into the wooden surface, her legs quivering and sleek with her arousal which trails densely along each thigh, puddling on his papers.

"That's a good fucking girl," he groans, watching as she gazes up at him with his cock stuffed to the hilt in her throat, admiring the way her lips pout around the base of it. "Such a good slut." He retreats just slightly and she gasps for air violently, hardly catching a full breath when he's thrusting back in, pounding her throat, his balls wetly smacking her chin. "You like that?"

He knows she likes it; he can feel it in the hum of her whining moans as she sucks. He can smell it, the scent of her horny pussy filling the room as it drips on the table.

Her drool hangs off her face, overflowing out of her mouth and clinging to his cock as he pulls out. Hadrius feels it burn between his legs and her mouth the only thing to soothe it.

"Look at you," he purrs, jerking it off inside her mouth, swirling the head firmly on her tongue, rubbing his precum into her taste buds permanently, pressing it into her cheek until it protrudes and gently slapping her face. "You love being dirty for me, don't you?" he affirms, tilting her face to the angle he needed it, and using his other hand to grip firmly onto his cock, he smacks her face heavily with it.

Her puffy lips are red and puckered ajar as he beats her face with his cock, eyes fluttering with each impact, pupils dilated with desire. "That's right, your mouth's empty and you can't even talk, can you?"

"Please, sir-"

Gripping her jaw, Hadrius lifts her sleek face to his, a maddening guileless smile curling at the corners. "Please what?"

"Please fuck me," she breathes, gazing up at him imploringly.

Hadrius considers her request a moment. "Beg for it," Using the belt as an anchorage, he grabs her jaw and pinches it open, driving his hips forwards and muffling her request with his cock. His smile grows cynical as she squints up at him, earthen eyes glimmering with tears.

"What was that?" the warlord inquires while fucking her mouth, sloshing his cock in and out at a punishing pace. She moans against the impact, sucking on it until the need for air overtakes her and her throat begins to buck around, trying to gasp around the head.

"I can't hear you," he growls, wrenching the belt tight, cutting off the sound leaving her lips. "Beg me, slut, or are you too dumb to talk?" His eyes darken to amethyst, teeth bared in a feral snarl as he watches her choke around his cock, eyes silently begging him for air. "Don't even know how to fucking breathe."

With a final tug, he buries his cock to the hilt in her throat, watching her pixie nose press into the curls of his pelvis. Her shoulders tense, toes curling as his cum leaks into her airway. His head falls back at the heavenly sensation, every sense dulling out for a brief moment only to sharpen at the small desperate taps on his thigh.

He withdraws, watching as she inhales wildly, mouth wide open, spit dripping from her dainty chin. Hadrius unwinds the belt from her bruising neck and lets it fall to the ground. He reaches for his human a moment later, carding soothing fingers through her hair and using it as leverage to lift her sputtering face.

Hadrius chuckles at the dazed look on her face, pressing a kiss on the corner of her mouth as she pants. "Are you okay, little one?" She nods and tries to clear her throat, the clouded expression lifting just slightly as she focuses on him.

"I'm just-" she says hoarsely, "I was not expecting..."

"Me to be so rough?" He inquires and she nods mutely. His gaze softens in slight worry, searching her flushed face, touching the red mark on her neck. "Was I too hard?"

She shakes her head thoroughly, the flash of confidence dissolving in confusion and slight shyness. "No, no... I... liked it."

Hadrius falters, bright eyes dimming as her words sink into him. His dark hungry gaze slips below her nose, "Good."

Using the hand that holds her jaw, he leans in for a kiss; lips slanting as she sinks into him with a sigh then moaning as his grip pinches her mouth open and his hot tongue follows suit. The kiss is enthusiastic and rough, bruising her lips in a mark of claim.

Withdrawing, he presses a final kiss on her wet cheek, licking it briefly. "Turn for me."

Her eyes light. "Yes sir."

Turning on the table, she gasps softly at the impact of his palm on her ass, then immediately arches her back for him, offering her pussy for him to take. Palming up the back of her thighs, the warlord squeezes her pert cheeks and spreads them smoothly to reveal her tight little holes, glistening with her arousal.

"Press your knees together," he whispers and she does so, partially confused as to what he wanted to do. Not until she feels his large cock slip between the crest of her thighs, grazing her pussy lips, does River realize what she is doing.

Her head lolls forward, a soft moan escaping as she peers at his cock fucking the gap between her thighs languidly. She curls her toes in exquisite pleasure, abdomen tensing as his precum and her fluids mingle lewdly.

"Hadrius," she groans, scowling at the perfect instrument teasing her. She clenches her inner thigh muscles, "fuck... me... now." The commanding words underscored by a note of pleading that cannot be missed.

His hips thrust forward, sliding his cock between and he laughs quietly. "How many men did you serve?" The sudden inquiry has River drawing a staggering blank. She blinks, feeling his large palm splay out on her back before gripping the material and wrenching it so tight she almost suffocates before he rips it open. The cool brushes her bare back, not once does his thrusting halt. "How many, little one."

"I-" she stutters at a loss of words as her nimble breasts sway free, goosebumps rising like fire sweeping across a forest as his palm skims up the curve of her spine, firmly gripping the nape of her neck.

That's when it hits her.

Blood rises stinging to her cheeks as regrets sway her belly. "Hadrius," she begins apologetically, "I'm sorry."

The warlord clicks his tongue reproachfully. "No you're not," his cock slips from between her thighs and begins to run along her swollen lips, teasing her clit, lubricating himself. She bucks back at him, relishing in the feeling of him as he pulls back to line at her small entrance. "But you will be."

River moans loud and long as the bulbous head of his cock begins to push past her barrier. The intrusion is expected but not prepared for, and despite her horniness leaking like a dam, the pain ripples across her walls. He pauses every inch, allowing her to adjust before proceeding. Fire spreads across her tensing abdomen, all heat narrowed to the tunnel he invades.

She hears his distant moan, feels his shifting before continuing to thrust in small doses until, finally, he bottoms out. He pauses, and she feels his mouth press lovingly on her shoulder a moment later. "I forget just how heavenly you feel."

Her arms tremble with the need to give out but she curls them into small fists and wriggles her hips slightly, moving his cock inside her fluttering walls, purring at the sensation of him filling her and more.

The warlord's hands settle on her hips as he reverses course, leaving her empty, before entering once more. He begins to fuck her slowly, each heavy thrust into her wet pussy forcing River to sway forward, the papers crinkling messily beneath her hands. River moans his name in a lewd prayer as he picks pace, panting as he ploughs into her. Mewling as his thumb brushes over her smarting asshole, begging to be intruded as well.

Hadrius presses forward without breaking stride, only slamming into her harder, faster, each brutal plough matching the soothing rub of his thumb in her backdoor. Her eyebrows knot in terrible concentration, lips parting in a silent drawn moan as fire blooms in her abdomen. "I-I'm gonna-"

"Cum?" He hums pleasantly, a wicked glint to his eyes. "No."

The building orgasm extinguishes once his powerful thrusts begin to slow, drawing every balled tension in her body out the window. Shock surges through her veins, then anger as she struggles to buck into him desperately, "No-" she whines, searching for the dying climax, "Why would you-"

"The men you served." He explains, fucking her at a steady pace. River's growing scowl smoothens over as he begins to stroke something pleasant in her.

Please, she begs, please don't stop. Her insides clench in pleasure as he grinds his hips into her. She moans while listening to the erotic claps of his skin against her. Listening to his grunts and growls of pleasure. She sings along with him, raptured by each timed thrust made for her.

Faintly, she hears another noise from outside the room.

Had she been human, the sound would not have been distinguishable, but with heightened Lycan senses, River can make the voice out amidst her first climbing orgasm.

"My brother must be in the boardroom..." Cain's distinct voice is like a bucket of cold water over her skin.

Her head snaps up, icy fear running down her spine. Panic sets in hard and she tries to crawl away from Hadrius, knowing who would enter in a moment. Scarcely does she make it far when the warlord grabs her hair, with the other arm he wraps it around her breasts and pulls her back against his chest.

The new position allows his cock to slip deeper inside her and she moans, shuddering as his hot lips press on her neck, kissing along the column of her neck, licking her jawline, growling possessively into her ear.

665I667
665I667
9 Followers
12