Heat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your brother-" Her breath catches as he pulls her hair sideways, exposing more of her neck to him. The fear that clouds her eyes dissolve to pleasure at the firm suction of his lips sealed over her skin, canines grazing. "Hadrius-"

His guttural growl silences her; "Let him see who you belong to."

The door opens and Cain steps in just as the warlord's hand eases between her legs, cupping her pussy and shielding it from view, such that all Cain can see is the length of Hadrius' cock pistoning into her.

"Brother, the members said I-" Hadrius feels his mate tense up in his arms as Cain's attention falls on them. The Lycan stutters to a halt, a foreign expression of shock pulling his face taut as his gaze slips from River being fucked by her mate from behind.

The warlord relishes his reaction.

"Spread your legs." He whispers against her ear and though she hesitates a moment, her thighs eventually slowly begin to ease further apart. His body shifts tightly back against hers and drawing her hips tightly back against him, he thrusts forward, his cock sliding deeply inside of her.

River's eyes slip shut at the invasion and she moans, despite herself. Her face begins to angle into the crook of his neck to escape Cain's heated gaze, yet there is something in the way that he watches them - with open dripping desire - that has her hips rolling back against her warlord's thrusting cock as though demanding he fuck her harder.

In the throes of complete blinding ecstasy, River feels Hadrius' rough cheek press on hers, his voice commanding. "Look at him."

She does. Face flushed rosy red, petalled lips parted and glistening wet, her hooded golden eyes flash across the room, bolting with Cain's.

Her cunt flutters with a surprising surge of arousal at the attention, at the feeling of her mate nuzzling her face, panting against her neck.

A soft rumbling growl echoes from Cain's chest as she moans loudly, taunting him, teasing him as her warlord teases her, dancing around the danger of the slight possibility that the wicked brother might just cross the room and dare claim her.

River's hips roll forcefully back against him, meeting each upward thrust with her own downward.

His hips gain speed until his cock is slamming brutally into her wet pussy, her legs spread so wide, Cain could see every inch of Hadrius' thick length sinking into her hot cunt, swollen with passion and need.

Marking his territory as his alone.

Hadrius feels her begin to shiver, her walls gushing tightly around him as she begins to ascend her perfect peak.

"Cum for me," his lips press on the shell of her ear, "Show Cain how much you love your Alpha's cock."

His words caressed her ear, his cock continuing to thrust deeply into her. He feels her body tensing, her pussy clenching to his length as his thumb and forefinger pinched her clit almost painfully. Instantly she cums, her body arching into his arm as she moans.

Hadrius is not far off, his movements stuttering as she clenches down on him, hard, catalyzing his end. With his lips pressed on her ear, he chokes on a gasp before groaning loud against her ear. She feels something hot inside her as his cock flexes, jets of thick cum shooting up her womb, coating her walls, slipping down his length.

Cains sees it all; their flushed shuddering bodies, moisture running from her pussy down his cock to coat her thighs.

Hadrius presses an affectionate kiss on her temple, "Good girl." He hums then sends a fleeting gaze at Cain who seems entranced if not for a moment before stepping out at a complete loss of words.

12