Heat, Stacie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cohyn moved his lips to mine and chuckled. I felt the reverb in my chest and it set of a swarm of butterflies. I wasn't sure when I'd started grinding—probably when I'd first kissed him—but I picked up the pace. My nips ached. My clit ached. My core ached. I was getting desperate. He moved his hand from my ass to my belly. I released my death clutch at the back of his head, grabbed the hem of my hoodie and ripped it up to my boob because if he didn't start frickin' touching me I was going to break the sixth commandment. I'd never broken that one yet and didn't plan to—but I would, if he didn't effin' touch me. His rough callused hand slid up my skin to warm the underside of my boob.

"You never told me you name, Bad Aim." He pinched my nipple.

"Staaacie!" I squealed. My back arced and my head fell back. I braced my left foot on the edge of the sectional and pushed my juncture up against his abs to grind.

"Stacie, do you always come onto the guy that takes you down in a game?"

"Nope" I lifted my arms so he could pull my pink hoodie over my head. "Just hot-as-fuck neighbors in need of a rebound." I popped the button on my fly, unzipped myself and started to wiggle my ass out of my pants.

"Should I be worried? You're not psycho like my ex or something?"

"Not a chance. This is one time only. You'll get no screaming from me—except when I come."

"Cool" Cohyn helped me with my pants but I noticed the wrinkle in his forehead. "But why only once?"

"I should clarify. This is like ten times. As many times as you can come. As many times as I can come—you are going to make me come, right, big boy?—but tonight only. And well, if you're good enough, maybe tomorrow too."

Cohyn smirked. "Pent up?"

I laughed. I grabbed at his fly and popped the buttons. "You have no idea." I reached to pull his member out of his boxers but he sucked a nipple into his lips and my fingers forgot how to function. My hand dropped to my crease and I frigged my clit silly, because, apparently, I still knew how to do that.

Cohyn's lips tugged on my nipple and then slipped off with a wet pop. I tensed. My eyes rolled up. My body shuddered. I didn't come. I was so effing close. He pushed down his pants while his eyes ate me up.

"You're really beautiful, Stacie. You seem cool. Why tonight only? I mean, we could date."

Yeah, I got it. I was a blue-eyed blond, twenty and fit. I was like a pin-up poster advertising wet-dreams. My looks had served me well when I was stripping for a living. My heart melted a little, because, honestly, I'd like to date Cohyn too. But I was done being slut shamed by boyfriends that couldn't handle the fact that I liked dick and was willing to get dicked down by guys who weren't necessarily my boyfriend.

"Because I'm a slut." I didn't dislike the word, or being a slut, I disliked people telling me that being myself was somehow wrong. Boyfriends were the worst because it hurt when someone you liked said you were trash. I'd grown up trash, but I was trying to dig my way out of the dung-heap. I didn't need to be reminded.

"You don't say," Cohyn said on a chuckle. His tongue laved over my other nipple and little sparkles shimmied over my skin. It felt so good I thought I might go insane. I had to clutch the couch cushions before I climbed the wall. He palmed my sex and I rocked against the heel of his hand, because, lordy! Two of his rough, calloused fingers slid through my folds and teased my entrance. "Why does that mean we can't date?"

"Cohyn," I whined. I thrust, trying to get his fingers in me. He retreated, leaving me desperate and shaking. I bit my lip so I wouldn't scream my frustration.

"Come on, really, why can't we date? I know the evidence suggest otherwise but I can't actually see you going around knocking on random doors and throwing yourself on guy's dicks."

I squeezed my eyes closed because a) I wanted something inside me—fingers—cock—tongue—I didn't care—and b) it did kind of look like I went around knocking on random doors so as to throw myself on dicks. This Heat shit was effing intense.

I pried my eyes open and met his gaze. I didn't have to try and look sultry. I'm pretty sure wanton need was written all over my face. "I know this is weird, but, Cohyn, please fuck me already."

I started rocking against his hand once more. He took pity on me and sank two fingers into my love tunnel. When he curled them against that sensitive spot at my entrance, I came. Oh, lordy, I came.

He was kissing, nipping, lipping me on my mouth, my jaw, my ear, my neck while I trembled and shook. I pressed my breast and belly into his chest because, holy fuck, I wanted to touch him everywhere but my hands were busy anchoring me to the couch lest I be swept away. His heat against me felt so unbelievably good. I could melt into him. I wanted to melt into him. My brain might've been dripping from my ears because I was having trouble making sense of, well, anything.

"Stacie, I'm single, you're single, why can't date? Just one date, see if we're right for each other. I mean, we already have so much in common. You can fuck my ass on our favorite PvP shooter, I can fuck your ass on the couch."

This again? Fuck, fine. It wasn't like him telling me I was trash would hurt that much but I guess I wasn't getting effing fucked tonight. I tried to squirm away but all of his muscley heat was on top of me and I didn't actually want to get away.

"I'm an escort," I whispered. I was. I mean, it wasn't my primary job anymore, but it had been. I still did it sometimes. I fucked for money.

I felt a heat of another kind burn through me and my cheeks, neck and boobs began to bake. I was effing naked. I wanted fucked. But I also didn't want to be seen. I turned my face away from him. I wanted to hide behind my hair but that golden curtain that took twenty minutes of maintenance every morning was behind me. I wanted to die.

"That's cool."

My eyes snapped to his. Mortification washed away in the tide of my shock. "Cool?" My voice was really, really small.

"Yeah, sure, cool. If you won't date me, for like, real, I can always hire you. Then maybe we'll get to know each other and who the fuck knows, maybe you'll want to date me for real."

"But I...you know...with other guys."

"Stacie, you seem cool. I want to get to know you—not change you. Who am I to complain about what I discover?"

I'm not sure why I wanted to torture myself. Right now, I was just a hole. He was just a dick. He didn't need to know me, or my past, for him to stick that dick in my hole. I wanted him to stick his dick in my hole, so why was I saying everything I could to make him turn away from me.

"I fucked my boss earlier today."

His left eyebrow rose. "No shit? Did you at least hold out for a raise?"

I hit him. I wasn't like trying to hurt him, but wow.

Cohyn grabbed my wrists, brought them together and locked them in one hand over my head. He leaned in and kissed me. I tried to keep my lips closed, because, you know, I'm like insane, but when he probed at their seam with his tongue, I opened. I really, really, really liked that he was still into me after I'd shared that. I was panting by the time he pulled away.

"So, raise?" he asked again.

A hint of heat kissed my cheeks. I shrugged because I wasn't going to tell him I fucked my boss because my other boss, his wife, had asked me to. I wasn't going to tell him he had a lot to live up too, because earlier today had been the best fuck of my life.

When it was clear he wasn't get more of an answer, Cohyn said, "Well, I hope he knows how lucky he was."

I'm entirely sure how it happened. It was like I filled with happy helium. My whole body rose off the couch and I crashed into him. I welded my mouth to his as I wormed my wrists free and my arms banded about him. I writhed against him, trying to get his shaft at my entrance, because, ohmigod, I wanted him.

"Cohyn—I broke our kiss on a desperate gasp—if you call me dirty names, fuck me really hard and spank me, I might marry you."

"That right?'

I bit my lip and nodded. I was lying...but I wasn't. No man but my Dad and Sex-Ed had made me feel so...seen, so...accepted. Dr. Stoddalman was married. Dad didn't know about my escorting.

Cohyn searched my eyes. His hands slid down my shoulders, bumped over my boobs and settled on my waist. He studied me a moment and then without warning, flipped me over. A fist wrapped itself in my hair and shoved my face into the couch cushions. A whap sounded. A sharp sting and rough burn erupted in my butt. Heat so flooded my core it leaked down the inside of my thigh. He slammed into me hard enough I screamed.

Oh God. I screamed. Cohyn filled me so full I felt stretched. His heat pulsed inside me while my love tunnel helplessly clenched and fluttered. Warmth unfurled within my belly. He pulled out and I whimpered, trying, and failing, to hold him in place with my core.

He slammed into me again. My toes curled. My body trembled. His palm crashed into my ass and I wailed into the couch. Fire seared a path from where he invaded me, up my spine and into my brain. Pop-Rocks fizzled and snapped just underneath my skin.

Cohyn used his fist in my hair to lever my face up off the cushions. Another crack smacked into my ass. I clenched so hard some remote part of me wondered if I'd break his cock off.

"You owned us on that game." Cohyn's words came out growly and loud. I loved the sound of it. I didn't know what to say but every part of me that wasn't already hot soupy mush, melted.

"Who's the bitch now, cunt?" His voice was sharp—demanding.

"Oh God." Liquid heat licked at my crease. I might've squirted a little.

A sharp slap had me gasping. My fingers crawled across his leather couch seeking purchase, grounding.

"Who's the bitch?" He pulled my hair so hard my neck hurt.

"I am!" I cried.

"That fucking right, cunt. Whose bitch are you?" His thighs slapped against mine.

"Yours" I almost choked on my desire.

The sharp hand on my ass caught me off guard. Sting seared a path through me. Arcs sparked over my skin like Saint Elmo's Fire. I clenched and fluttered and clenched again. He was hammering in and out so hard I'd be bruised.

"You're my what?" His voice was as hard as rocks.

"I'm your bitch!" I cried.

My words did something to me. The liquid warmth unfurling within me built until pressured every inch of my flesh. My core flooded. My clit ached for attention. Tension snapped in my nerves. Sensation licked my nipples. I ground my boobs into the sofa.

"That's right, cunt." Cohyn's dick crashed into me. He touched my deepest spot. He pulled on my hair and there was a crack across my ass. "Now come like the fucking slutty bitch you are."

I felt a detonation within my core. My muscles seized. Heat spilled from my crease. My mouth opened in a silent O and my eyes rolled up so hard I saw stars.

I was Cohyn's bitch. Perhaps not tomorrow, perhaps not next week, but right now, I was his bitch. More importantly, I wanted to be his bitch. I'd probably always want to be his bitch.

I shuddered once.

And came.

12