Heat, Edward

Story Info
Ed and Holly find their happily ever after.
1.2k words
4.45
1.7k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 06/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsnyLark
AsnyLark
70 Followers

Author's Note: I wrote this a long time ago--like 2017. I had originally intended Heat, Stacie to be a part of this manuscript. I'd also intended to have a section on Katie. I've never found the words for Katie...so this sat until I wrote Heat, Stacie separately. Thus far this is the only installment of Heat that has no elements of hypnosis other than Holly's trigger that appeared in Six Ways to Heaven. Incidentally, Holly and Ed are the same character from Six Ways to Heaven--just aged. It's rather short (sorry) but that's because much of Ed's story is told through the eyes of Holly, Katie and Stacie in other manuscripts.

Heat, Edward

Edward lit the candles and dropped the shades. He and Holly were early eaters which meant waiting for a candle-lit sunset dinner was out of the question, mid-summer. Nor was eating on the deck in a hundred-and-fifteen degrees a sexy option. Candles in the formal dining-room, with the shades pulled, was the best he could do.

He returned to the kitchen and inhaled, sherry, mushrooms, chicken -- divine. Ed checked the clock; 6:17. Provided she'd not been delayed, Holly'd be home any minute now.

Right on time, the garage door opened and the purr of Holly's Bugatti sounded from the driveway. He took the drained linguini from the sink and folded in his home-made Alfredo. Laying out the china, Ed speared a chicken breast for each of them and heaped on the Marsala.

"Hi, honey--" The garage door slammed. There was a heartbeat pause. "--oh wow."

Ed looked up from the dining room where he was pouring the Chateau Ste. Michelle. Holly stood in the middle of the kitchen; her hair swept to one side and cascaded in gentle wavelets to her top of her ass. One corner of her smile was pinned by a pearly white that couldn't dam the joy that beamed from her face.

"I was thinking of plowed, showered and a dinner out," Holly said. "But I can do plowed and dinner in."

Ed set aside the wine and stepped up to his wife. He ran his hands down her shoulders, through her hair to cup the ass that her too-short, cut-offs bared. "Didn't you get fucked enough at work?" he asked, although, he knew the answer to that. Sometime in the last eighteen years her libido had morphed from just barely controlled, socially acceptable bonfire to a California wildfire.

"Didn't you?"

"Stacie isn't you."

Holly draped her arms over his shoulders and ascended to her tip-toes. She planted a chaste kiss on his lips. "Ditto." Her second kiss was considerably hungrier.

Edward reached up and stroked her exposed ear. Holly shivered, groaned into his mouth and pressed her thigh divide against his bulge. She broke the kiss, her breasts riding against his chest as she heaved for air.

"My pants are still on. Why are my pants still on?"

Ed resealed their kiss and chuckled into Holly's mouth. His hands went to her shorts and snapped them open. Not breaking their kiss, Holly stepped back, kicked out of her wedges and helped him wiggle her ass out of her bottom-wear. Once her cut-offs were around her ankles she toed out of her shorts and g-string thong. Free of constraints, Holly jumped up and wrapped her legs about Ed.

Tongue wresting, with the curtain of Holly's hair blinding him, Ed staggered. Not wanting to slam her head into a cupboard or accidently drop her on the still hot stove, Ed pinned Holly against the refrigerator, which rocked alarmingly when their combined weight crashed into it. Unconcerned, Holly set her slit on Ed's fly and ground, pussy staining his slacks.

On the third or fourth rotation, Holly broke their kiss, buried her face in his shoulder and tried to curl into a ball around him on her upstroke. Holly's flesh quaked and convulsed on the down-stroke. She cried into Ed's collar-bone.

"Fuck, Holly, your so..." Words betrayed him. No word could communicate the glory that was his wife.

Holly's head fell back against the fridge. Glazed eyes, behind the mess that was her hair, sought his. "Love me." She cycled a breath. "Please, now."

Ed had no choice but to set her down but her fingers found his belt buckle before he did. Together they scrambled to push his pants down his hips. He then hitched Holly up against the refrigerator once more. She ground a few times, getting him good and slick, and then, once he was centered, he pushed in.

A warm wave enveloped his shaft. It pulled and pushed and undulated about him. Ed's head tapped at Holly's womb and she clenched, vice tight, at his root. She began to grind once more and slick velvety warmth glided, back and forth, along the sensitive underside of his rod. Pressure swelled in his base, impossibly tight.

Holly leaned in and kissed him again. She rocked her legs about his hips like she was on some sort of swaying bronco. The surge pushed up his shaft, higher and higher, making him bigger and bigger, almost to the point of pain.

Ed broke the kiss and heaved for air. A desperate, almost panicky urge radiated out from his loins. "Holly." He dragged out her name.

Holly's head fell against the door of the fridge. She panted, but her rocking didn't stop. A tear slipped from an eye.

"Holly?" Fear pinched his voice. At the same time, his shaft swelled within the sauna heat that was her core.

"I love you."

Edward crashed into his woman. A low growl escaped his throat. Wave upon wave of pressure pulsed from his shaft into his wife. He trembled, staggered and nearly passing out.

Many heartbeats later, Holly wormed her ass from his grip and slid to the floor. Uncaring of the sex-slime she must've been smearing across her blouse, Holly banded her arms about Ed and buried her head in his chest.

"I've been thinking..."

"You can think?" Ed was still seeing stars.

Holly's head shifted against his chest and he somehow knew she was smiling. "I've been thinking about selling the business and retiring."

Ed felt poleaxed. "You have?"

"Debt to profit I should be able to get a couple million for the porn sites and maybe three-quarters of a million for the club. The escort service, pro'lly not so much.

"We've got at least one and a quarter million of equity in the house and seven invested. There's another million cash in our emergency fund." Holly's cadence increased to a frantic babble.

"You can sell your practice and we can buy a small place up in the mountains, maybe Huntsville or Logan. We can travel. See the world. Maybe -- maybe if it's not too late, we can have kids. I just -- I just want to be with you. I -- I want--" A little sob escaped. "--I want to be exclusive."

Ed pried Holly's arms loose, stepped back and, cupping her chin, lifted her face. Several heartbeats hammered by before her darting gaze met, and held steady, with his.

Eighteen years of love, of need, of desire, of burning-jealous-possessiveness held in check burned Ed's eyes. He'd finally won her whole heart. "Deal." He almost choked on his love for this woman. "When?"

Holly's smile was supernova bright. "Right now."

AsnyLark
AsnyLark
70 Followers