Heat, Stress, Burns, and Cuts Ch. 07

Story Info
Danny plays in the panhandle with a new friend.
4.5k words
4.7
6.4k
7

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I followed the mysterious women into her large mansion on the Floridian coast, I felt as though I should have some guilt, however, there was none. The fact of the matter was, I stumbled upon a single, smoking hot brunette who is currently letting me stay in her 1800's mansion after driving 850 mi away from where my Fiancé and Sister are staying in Houston. For right now, all I need to know is hot and single.

Upon walking into the mansion I was greeted by a huge foyer. The staircases wrapped around either side of the room, with a walkthrough in the middle. Bridget strolled in and tossed her keys into a basket in the middle of the room. She led me towards the kitchen, as I carried most of her groceries inside. I was lead to an absolutely stunning kitchen, one that was fit for my own home. Beautiful in appearance and exquisite in function.

Bridget told me to go and take a seat while she put away the groceries. I made my way through the kitchen's walkway into a grand living room. There must have been over ten black leather Chesterfield couches in the room, not a single one newer than fifty years old. The previous owners must have loved to entertain guests. I toured the rows like a furniture shop and quickly found the least dusty couch and took a seat. I heard Bridget finish up and start walking toward me. She stopped at the kitchen opening and spoke.

"What do you drink Danny?" She asked, with a bubbly smile.

"I'll take any hard liquor you have. Neat, preferably Whiskey."

"Whiskey it is!" She said, disappearing again.

She walked back into the room and said she would give me a tour. She led me through the large mansion first floor. It had a butler's quarters and dumbwaiters that came up from the basement; in which sat a fully stocked wine cellar. It seemed like this house could have been a hotel way back when. I sipped my drink as she led me through the house. It was immaculate for its age. She must have done an amazing job restoring it. We soon made our way up to the second floor. She showed the guest bathroom, bedroom, and study, along with her bathroom and bedroom. She soon led me downstairs, out the front door and into the garage. She spoke as she was walking out.

"So, you said you were on a bike, are you a fan of bikes and cars?" She asked.

"That's about correct; I like a nice car and a nice bike. I never had the time or the money until now to build or ride anything fancy. But now that I do, I have been enjoying myself."

"Well, it's good that you can now, and that you're here. You'll like this a lot." She said opening the door to the large barn.

It was amazing. She had at least forty vehicles and thirty bikes in her collection. She had about ten classic muscle cars, all fully restored. Some classically done, and some built for performance of comfort. She had five different lifted trucks, and a three supercars. Along with old chassis and bodies that haven't been built into a running cars yet.

The most amazing part of her garage though, were the tools. It was what you would find at any car garage and much, much more. There was everything; car lifts, tire mounters, an engine dyno, and much more. Along with shelves upon shelves of parts, spanning from swing arms to head units. Somebody, with just the equipment in here could build at least 10 vehicles that will run. I looked over to her, looking her dead in the eyes I spoke.

Smiling I said "You shouldn't of let me in here. You may come outside and see a car built, or three." I said, even though I've never once worked on an engine.

"Well, out back, there is an old '96 Ford F350, if you can get the body and chassis in here; I have an old 7.3 Powerstroke that you can drop into it. Get it fixed and it's yours." She said.

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"Well, as you can see;" She said extending her hands and waving them around "I have too many cars, trucks, and motorcycles as it is. I need to get rid of some stuff so I can build more. I will let you use anything in this garage to your heart's content." She said, her breath fluttering on the last sentence.

"Anything in here you say?" I said as I closed the distance between us and placed my hands on her hips, slowly snaking them around to her ass. I felt her melt into me.

Her kiss was fire; hot and heavy on my chest. I picked her up and carried her over to a clean workbench, periodically stopping and leaning her onto a hood of her car, before picking her up and continuing our journey to the workbench. We weaved through all the cars and I set her down onto the workbench. She was quick to get my pants off, and hers too.

She quickly unwrapped my hard cock from within the constraints of my jeans and led it straight into her moist and dripping wet pussy. I felt her warmth quickly envelope me, slow and precise, however I quickly built up to a steady pace, both of us enjoying it. Our collective echos boomed across the large metal walls of the structure we took refuge in.

"I knew your dick was gonna be good from the first time I saw you. Danny, you are god-like. Keep fucking me, I... I am gonna cum!" Her moan was explosive, but her facial expression even more so, her first orgasm hit her like a freight train, but I kept going pounding away.

"Don't stop now," I said "Keep cumming for me. Cum all over my hard cock. Bridget, cum!" I said sternly. That did it for her, she came a second time. Soon following up with a third. After her third I was close. I told her to get on her knees and give me a blowjob. She obliged and started worshiping my cock.

"Give me your cum," She said stroking me, then wrapping her mouth around my head "I want it, I need it. Cum for me Danny, cum!" She was almost zombie like, and completely dick drunk, I don't think I could of stopped her if I tried. Her stroking became a blur and her mouth moaning around me. It was too much, I came with a mighty roar, shooting wads and wads of cum down her throat.

The clock had struck 06:00 am when we had stopped fucking. Bridget needed to get going to run some errands which left me to build my truck. I walked around back and found the F350 body on the ground, with the chassis sitting next to it. The body was absolutely immaculate, however, it wasn't together. This meant I would need to lift the cab and bed of the truck onto the chassis. No wonder why Bridget never fixed this up. I, however, had an insane amount of strength due to the miracle-like-drug that inhibits my demigod like body. With very little effort I was able to drag the bed and cab over to pavement. I pulled the chassis into the garage to get everything mounted first. I got the engine onto a lift and lowered it into its mounts. Once bolted on, and with Vitur's help; the engine was installed and wired. The process took about five hours. I then made sure that the transmission, transfer case, front end, and rear end were all in working order. After that I dealt with the suspension, which needed a relatively minimal amount of work. With all of the mechanicals set, I pulled the chassis out onto the pavement, made sure that none of the body mounts were rusted or damaged in any way. I lifted the cab up onto the chassis, then the bed. Just as I started lifting the bed I heard Bridget's 2500 pull in. Once she hopped out she didn't say anything, she just sat there in awe seeing me pull a 6000 lb truck with ease. I brought it back into the garage to work on the interior. As I stopped the truck with my arms; I heard Bridget as she walked into the garage.

"How did you do that? How are you doing this?" She asked pure curiosity in her voice.

"What? The strength thing? Oh; an 1000 year old drug that makes people have supernatural abilities." I said. I heard nothing in return so I turned my head to see Bridget speechless. "Seriously." I added.

"Okay, wow, do I know how to pick 'em or what?" She asked no one while walking to her truck to get her bags. I heard her make her way inside and decided to continue working. Hours passed like minutes while I worked on the truck. I replaced the head unit and speakers in the truck and added two 12 inch subwoofers into the back, it was enough to rattle the bumper off. After an engine tune up, and a set of 35 inch tires; she was ready to run. The clock read 8PM, so I took her out for her maiden voyage. I drove over to where my bike was. I picked it up and put it into the bed of the truck. I drove back to Bridget's house after filling up my gas tank and getting some takeout. I made my way inside, giving her a deep kiss on the lips as I walked into the kitchen.

"You've officially added car building to my list of hobbies, it is a lot of fun!" I said casually.

"This can't be the first time you've built a truck. You're faster than I am, and I've been doing this since I was old enough to walk." She said flabbergasted.

"I'm a fast learner." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Apparently..." Bridget replied.

"So I assume this house was owned by your dad?" I asked.

"Correct, he passed away a couple years ago, his race boat crashed 20 miles offshore." She said sad.

"You guys seem to be well off, what did he do for a living?"

"Family business, he- I own every gas station, dry dock, boat dealer, and boat repair shop within a 50 mile radius of here. We had enough money to fund the cars outside and the boats on the pier." She said.

"Pier? I don't recall seeing a pier."

"We built it that way; you need to take a truck out there, it's pretty rough terrain. We'll run your truck through the gauntlet tomorrow and see how she does."

"Sounds like a plan." I said before taking a big bite of my cheeseburger.

We finished eating in silence and Bridget needed to go and make some calls regarding her businesses. I made it my job to go and find a temporary garage space in Houston for my truck, the bike, and the Porsche. Vitur found a small place on the outskirts of Houston for around $700,000. It was 8,000sqft, it would do. He had also searched for a bigger property near Boston. He found a 100,000sq ft warehouse only 20mi outside of Boston for $28,300,000. I had Vitur purchase and setup renovations for both of the properties. I gave a call to Megan; she was happier today to hear from me, she told me that her training sessions were going good. I talked to Samantha briefly as well. After that I headed back out to the garage and took my Aprilia RS4 motorcycle out of the truck bed and set it in the garage; there couldn't be anything inside the bed when we off-roaded in the morning. I had Vitur take the VIN and register it on the fly, license plates were waiting 20 mi away in a small town. With Vitur, the ultimate cop detector on my side, I didn't really need it but I thought I might as well follow the rules. Everything was set so I headed back inside. Vitur soon interrupted my down time.

'Sir, you have a call from Freyja..." Vitur said, not knowing to be happy, mad, or sad.

'Well, put her through I guess." I said, unsure of the call.

I mentally prepared for the call by cataloging all of the questions that I had for her.

"Hello Danny, seems like you're having a fun time, Bridget seems like a minx!" She said in a seductive and happy voice. I didn't reciprocate.

"Did you have anything to do with Hiro's death?" I said, as stoically as humanly possible.

"I knew, yes. Was I involved? No." She said calmly.

"If you know that much, then you ought to know what Hiro said to me, how he warned me about you."

"Yes, I did hear about that, what does 'do your research' mean anyway?"

"You're deflecting." I said, keeping her on point.

"Yes, some have described me as dangerous, some as merciful, and some as merciless. It's all a matter of perception. Do the gods favor you, or not? Does Odin intend to dine with you in Valhalla, or will you face the goddess of Helheim for eternity? Will the Valkyries look over you on the battlefield or try to sabotage you? It is all perception, Daniel."

"So, then how do the gods feel about me and my family?" I asked, playing her game.

"You've yet to impress them. Personally, I love you, I think you're ambitious, determined, and hung like a mule. Speaking of you and your manhood, won't I be seeing you soon?" She asked.

"I don't know, are you worthy of me and my manhood?"

"You have no idea..." She purred.

"We'll see. Goodnight Freyja." I said hanging up. Until I heard a voice in my head, similar to Vitur.

'Hanging up on a goddess? You keep impressing me, Daniel. See you soon.'

I shrugged and headed into Bridget's room. She was already in bed, she looked up at me, smiled, and motioned to the dresser drawer. I opened it and found some loungewear with tags still on them, I take it she bought them for me today. I threw them on and headed into her bed. She was too tired to do anything but sleep, it was written on her face, so I snuggled next to her and had Vitur take me into a dream until the morning. We started plotting our route to Freyja's place in Alaska. After that we discussed some philosophical ideas on morality and had an invigorating debate that lasted at least 4 hours. It kept the mind exercised, that's all that matters. I was out of the dream at 08:00 am. I had nothing better to do so I broke out the motorcycle and headed down to a breakfast place 20mi in town. While there, I picked up the license plates for the Ford too. Thanks to an industrial sized gas tank Bridget owned, the bike was filled up and running like a top.

The roads were empty, flat, and straight. I rocketed down towards the shop at a gut wrenching, yet comfortable speed. After a stopover at a convenience store, two gallons of water now sat in my bag. Then a stop at the breakfast shop yielded three egg sandwiches that made their way into my bag, and two more into my stomach. With that, I headed back to Bridget's.

With precious cargo on board, I decided that I should slow it down a little. As I was driving back, the beauty of Horseshoe Beach just started to hit me. It made me think of how much Megan would like this place, and the guilt of leaving started in again, I needed to get back. I decided that I would leave today, after seeing the pier that Bridget mentioned. I pulled into Bridget's house, and found her outside admiring my truck. I parked my bike into her garage and tossed her the bag of sandwiches.

"Eat up," I said grabbing her by the waist and pulling her in for a kiss "We leave in fifteen."

"Sounds good!" She said, already unwrapping the sandwich.

The mud was brutal. The mix of dirt and sea water proved to be a worthy advisory to the mighty F-350. We slowly crawled through, struggling to maintain momentum and traction. Every inch soon became an accomplishment. The ability to learn fast came in handy here. My brain started to collect all of the small bits of advice and put it together in my head. Soon my subconscious took over completely and I didn't even understand why I did what I did until it was done. Bridget told me that we were almost there, through the trees I started to make out the ocean. Upon making it through the trees I saw it; a vast pier that contained boat after boat. Ranging from Four Winns to Formula, this pier had it all. We stopped in front of the piers walkway, Bridget hopped out.

"Normally I am on the water as much as I am inland, however when I have guests it is kind of hard to escape." She said sending a sly smile back my way.

"Well, am I captaining?" I asked, both of us knowing that it wasn't really a question, but a statement.

"Sure, why not." She said walking towards the Formula speed boat.

I hopped in the speedboat and turned the dual outboard motors over. Hearing them come to life and breath fire through the exhaust brought a smile to both our faces. I slowly brought the boat out of its slip and motored past the "no wake zone" sign. I pinned it from there, throwing us both back into our seats. She was hungry for speed, she wanted it as much as I did. Bridget was smiling and giggling along with me, as I bobbed and weaved through the waves. Figure eights for no reason, and plenty more playing for fun. I brought the throttle down and slowed to a gentle cruising speed. Bridget had intended that we would be out here for a while and had packed lunch. She handed me a sandwich and dove into her own. We talked for awhile, I told her that I had to leave today, she was sad and insisted that I come back another time but with the whole family. An offer that I will most certainly seize at a later time. Before the fantasies could go through my head Bridget spoke.

"I want to go swimming!" She said ecstatically.

"Okay..." I paused, unsure how to answer "you have free will, help yourself!" I said smiling.

"But I don't have a bathing suit, is that okay?" She asked with a coy smile.

"Oh... Well, that is a problem isn't it." I played along moving over closer to her "I think that I can tolerate it, however I don't know if I could keep my hands off you."

"Then I definitely need to swim now!" She said jumping up and stripping out of her clothes. I quickly followed after her, eager to see what lay beneath the water. I dropped the anchor and grabbed snorkel gear. I dove in chasing after Bridget, in nothing but my goggles. Vitur soon interrupted me.

'Sir, you don't need to wear either the goggles nor the snorkel as your body can both see and breathe underwater just as it does above water. Small nanites that are in your body via the drugs that you had in Boston allow you to supply and store oxygen at a much more efficient rate, you could hold your breath for hours with no issue. I can alter your brain to make it feel as though you are breathing in and out from your nose if that would help, but you would really just be using the mass supply you already have.'

'Sweet...' is all I can muster as I begin to breath in and out normally underwater, however, my lungs are not contracting and I am not releasing air bubbles. 'Really sweet...'

The water was a deep and vibrant blue. Coral reefs spanned all across the dancing sea floor. Schools of fish surrounded and dissipated us in mere moments. But the highlight of this already beautiful picture was Bridget bare skin on full display while she tried kicking, her feet vicious with passion trying to chase an elusive fish.

I soon found out that my super human strength came in very handy underwater as well, my legs propelled me at breakneck speeds while little effort was actually needed. I sped up and collided with Bridget, taking her with my up to the surface.

"Hey!" She shrieked slapping my arm "I was almost at the bottom you know!"

"It would of taken you all day to get to the bottom and you know it!" I said smiling.

"Well all of us can't be as strong as you," She said running her hands across my chest and up to my shoulders. "Or as fit..." She moved her hands to my chest, caressing my six pack. She moved her hands to my dick, taking it into one of her hands, the other trailing down to her panty-clad crotch. "Or as hung." I stopped her rambling with a kiss.

We were floating in the middle of the blue floridian sea, entangled lovers in a fading fit of lust. She guided my dick into her warm hole, and the cool sea was replaced with the envelopment of human warmth. She moaned into my mouth as she felt me enter her.

We went slow, savering every thrust, both of us knowing this was in some way a goodbye, not a forever goodbye, but a goodbye nonetheless. She started to flex and acuate her entire belly like that of a belly dancer, trying to take more and more of my cock into her. I could feel her sucking me in. She continued her assault, gaining in passion, not in pace, letting the mutual orgasm build slow but strong, like a thunderstorm picking up wind. I grabbed the boats ladder by one arm and quickly lifted us in one movement onto the sundeck of the boat.

12