Heat, Stress, Burns, and Cuts Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She climbed on top and started to pick up her pace, grabbing and tweaking her nipples while the sun danced in her hair. Her eyes were closed, staying attached to the moment, feeling every single neuron of pleasure firing off, riding the wave. Her moans got louder, as did my groans, as our eventual destination got closer.

"I... I want you to cum inside me Danny" She moaned, barely understandable, "Please, I need it, I want your cum so badly, cum for me Danny, cum!" She screamed, only the fishes hearing her.

With a mighty groan, I succumbed to her request and fired a large rope of cum inside her. As soon as the first shot struck, her own orgasm began, her pussy convulsing all over me, further enhancing this already mind shattering orgamsm.

With that she collapsed onto me, my dick still lodged inside her, we stayed like this for a half hour, kissing and whispering sweet nothings, neither wanting to leave, but both knowing we had to. I made the first move and stood up, pulling the anchor up and making my way back to the captain's chair, I picked Bridget up and put her on my lap for the ride home. We made it back to the dock, I was half dressed carrying a stark naked Bridged back to the truck. Hopping into the Ford, we headed back to her house.

"I think that what happened on the boat was enough of a goodbye, right?" She said smiling that breathtaking smile.

"It won't be goodbye for long, I will make sure to make a stop back here in the very near future." I said as she beamed 'If I live that long' I thought silently. The thought of Freyja's immortality offer coming to mind, then quickly leaving by force.

With a kiss on the lips and a long hug, I left Bridget, headed towards home. Now that I was in the Ford, I was able to take many of the dirt roads that I hadn't taken before, I left skid marks and rooster tails down more than a few of them.

The ride home was slower than before. Having left Horseshoe Beach at 1:00pm, Vitur estimated I would make it home early Thursday morning as we decided to detour through Memphis. It was still a day before I had told Megan. With a couple stops for food and gas, and a little tourism, I was almost back in Dallas.

The lights of Dallas twinkled effortlessly in the night, as the mighty Ford rocketed towards the skyscrapers. Traffic flowed, the music roared, and the subwoofers pounded as I

headed into the heart of the city. Even at 2:00 in the morning that city was alive. I returned to the same street I had visited the first day I had arrived to be pleasantly surprised with the amount of women and food trucks still out at this time of night. I made myself right at home, complementing the women, sneaking kisses from the prettiest ones, making friends with the chefs, and at one point hopping into the food truck and cooking for a crowd who I had attracted. Making them all their own pork-filled burritos. Music had sounded from the PA systems and a crowd of pleased women surrounded me. I made an effort to dance with them all but my mind went back to my fiancé. In a sea of divine femininity, my mind still goes back to her. Love is the damndest thing.

By the time I was done at the food trucks it was closing in on 4:00. I figured I would just go to the gym now and get a quick workout in. While being able to surprise the girls too. Shane wasn't there yet, but he showed up an hour later. He wanted to get in a quick workout himself so I ended up resting in the sauna and hot tub. Shane called me in after his short workout, and we started to spar. I had been practicing my combinations in my free time in Florida and it seemed to have worked. My punches were faster, my kicks were harder, and my stance was more compact. I had Vitur track Megan and Samantha's car so I knew before they arrived and was ready for the barraging of hugs and kisses. He informed me they were two minutes out, just as Shane threw an absolutely devastating right hook that, even with my helmet on, connected and dropped me on the ground. He helped my up while apologizing. I shook my head and stressed the importance of him trying his hardest like that so I can see stuff like that coming. He had nodded and said he would make sure to throw his best combinations my way, smirking sinisterly while saying it. I quickly made my way to the corner and out of site from the front door.

"Good morning Shane!" I heard the familiar voice of my love, Megan. Then echoed by my sister, Samantha.

"No greetings for me?" I asked, while they both turned their heads towards me.

12