Heat Wave

Story Info
Two roommates. One dom. One sub. A hot encounter.
2.2k words
4.4
19.5k
29

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ninety-five degrees.

Connor was laying back on his bed, his tanned sinewy arms tucked behind his head. His wifebeater exposed two tufts of course black hair on his armpits. His hefty balls were sticking to his thigh, and his swollen dick was lazily sitting to its side. He wasn't wearing any bottoms.

Because of the heat wave, the power had went out hours ago, and nobody knew when it would be turned on again. There was no AC, and their open window didn't help much with cooling down the sweltering heat. But that didn't stop Connor's roommate, Kyle, from attempting to finish writing an essay on his laptop using whatever charge it had left.

Connor and Kyle were so different—yet perfectly made for one another. Kyle was a skinny white boy who stood at 5'8", with shaggy brown hair and green eyes that he hid behind thick glasses. He had never really ventured outside of his hometown in Missouri. Connor was 5'11", a half-Chinese half-Korean kid from San Francisco, who was a little bit more on the muscular side. He had jet black hair and piercing dark brown eyes. Kyle was pre-med. Connor was pre-law. They found themselves matched into the same Freshman dorm at NYU. They were both gay.

They had an arrangement. They were roommates with benefits...and nothing more.

Connor scratched his rib cage. "Dude. You work way too much."

Kyle was laser focused on his essay. "Not all of us can get A's just through charm alone."

Connor chuckled. "I do work sometimes."

"Uh huh."

"I just happen to be devilishly handsome. And I know how to get what I want."

"Whatever." Kyle rolled his eyes and glanced over at Connor. Even just lounging there, he looked like a god with his fat dick and golden skin. Kyle swallowed back his jealousy. Things just came easier to Connor. He was from an affluent family in a big city. Kyle felt like a hick next to him. Connor had an effortless smile that lit up a room, and he made a new friend everywhere he went. People just wanted to talk to him. Kyle buried his face in books, pretending that he was okay with his roommate always getting the attention. Their floormates always referred to them as "Connor and Kyle," never the other way around.

Connor stated, "Classes are cancelled today, bro. Your essay isn't due. Why don't you just enjoy the day off?"

"Because I might as well utilize my time getting a head start."

"I think you're done."

"I actually have a few more paragraphs to go—"

Connor's voice dropped. "No, Kyle. I think you're done."

Kyle immediately stopped typing. He knew what that meant. He could feel a small stirring in his loins. You see, Connor was genuinely a nice guy, but he had a mean streak. And that came out in the form of dominating Kyle. The thing was, Kyle couldn't help being Connor's bitch. Because no matter what, Kyle always found his cock getting rock hard even just thinking about it. Kyle never realized how submissive he truly was until he began rooming with Connor.

"Crawl over here, now."

Kyle awkwardly got on his hands and knees. He felt ridiculous and humiliated crawling over to Connor, but that's what Connor enjoyed.

"Clean my balls, boy."

Connor had a hefty seven inch cock, and Kyle clocked in around six-and-a-half. They both were decently hung around the same size, however, the major difference between the two was the fact that Connor had a huge set of balls. Kyle's face approached Connor's golf-ball sized testicles. He could smell that Connor hadn't showered yet, and the heat covered Connor in a layer of sweat. This was when his scent was the most intoxicating. Musky. Pure man. Kyle moved Connor's dick out of the way and began lapping the sweat off of Connor's balls. It was kind of salty and funky, but Kyle loved it. He sucked one of Connor's balls into his mouth.

"You like that, boy?"

"Mmhmm," Kyle replied, his mouth full.

"I can't hear you."

"Yes sir, I like it, sir."

"Thank me for sucking my balls."

"Thank you for letting me suck your balls, sir."

Kyle's erection was throbbing against his jeans, and a little wet spot began to appear. Kyle had hooked up with other guys before, but nobody treated him the way Connor did. Kyle was Connor's toy. Connor was sometimes gentle, sometimes sadistic, but always dominant. He was a natural alpha and Kyle was a natural sub. Kyle sometimes hated the way Connor dehumanized him and treated him like dirt, but unfortunately, it always made him even harder and he always came back for more. Connor seemed to be in the mood for humiliation today.

"Stand up. Strip. Slowly."

This was the part that Kyle despised—when Connor peered at him with his cold eyes, sizing him up. Kyle lifted his shirt and threw it off. He was so skinny and pale compared to the hunk lounging on the bed, and frankly, didn't know what Connor saw in him. Kyle lowered his jeans, revealing a hard-on inside his tighty-whiteys. Connor smirked. Shit. They both knew that if Kyle was wearing his tighty-whiteys, that meant he was on the last of his underwear, and that meant Kyle hadn't done the laundry for the week.

Kyle was expected to do both of their laundry. Connor wasn't a monster—he was a pretty tidy person who cooked and cleaned for himself. But the one thing he wouldn't do was laundry, so he made Kyle do it. Kyle was basically a house boy, who wasn't getting paid and only did it to appease Connor. If only his masculine father could see him now. His son was reduced to an Asian man's slave.

"I'm so sorry, sir, I'll do the laundry as soon as the power—"

"Quiet."

Kyle shut up.

"You will receive your punishment later. Turn around."

Kyle slowly spun, revealing his ass to Connor. Kyle wasn't very confident in many areas, except for his ass. He had two full peaches and a pink hole that drove men wild, specifically Connor. It was Connor's one weakness. He was a macho guy who showed disinterest in most things, but as soon as he saw Kyle's ass he would worship it, sometimes spending hours rimming and fingering Kyle. One time, Connor joked that he would give up his college fund and 'no boyfriend policy' for Kyle's ass, and Kyle found himself wishing more than anything that Connor was telling the truth.

Kyle wanted to be more than roommates or roommates with benefits...but Connor had his rules.

"Hands and knees. Show me your hole."

Kyle dropped to the floor again, making sure to arch his back as much as possible to assuage his master. He slowly lowered his underwear, exposing his tight pink hole. Connor licked his lips. "Open your cheeks."

Kyle felt absolutely ridiculous spreading his cheeks apart, feeling sweat droplets dripping down his hole. He had expected that when he went to college he would fall into a Love, Simon situation, and have a cute boy show up to his door with flowers or something. Not that he'd be spreading his ass cheeks for his dominate roommate, and loving every second of it.

Connor sat against the wall, spreading his legs. "You're going to be my cum rag today, is that what you want?"

Kyle hesitated. He didn't like it when Connor said that, because it usually meant that Connor was on his phone watching porn or chatting on Scruff as Kyle sucked him off. But Connor didn't seem to be reaching for his phone. Kyle nodded.

"I don't hear you. What's your answer?"

"Yes, sir. I want to be your cum rag, sir."

"Fucking obviously. Come on. Get to it."

Kyle rushed over, dropped to his knees, and started getting to work. He began by slowly licking Connor's soft purple head. Connor moaned. Kyle licked up and down Connor's brown shaft, taking in the scent of his musk. Connor's cock was hardening on his tongue, and he loved feeling how heavy and full it got. Kyle then slipped the entire thick mushroom head into his mouth.

"Fuck, dude. You should spend every waking moment on your knees worshipping me. Well. That's not true. You should also be on your back taking my dick."

Kyle leaked pre-cum onto the floor. Connor always knew what to say to get him off. It was because that Connor, even being a young guy, was already a man who expected the world to cater to him. And frankly? The world did cater to him. He deserved to be worshipped. He deserved to have his laundry done. His balls licked. His dick sucked. Kyle wanted nothing more than to make his master happy—even if that meant being nothing more than a cum rag to him. If them being just roommates-with-benefits was all Kyle could get in life, that was fine, as long as his master was satisfied. Kyle started to stroke himself.

SLAP! Connor smacked Kyle across the face. "Did I tell you you could touch yourself?"

Kyle could feel his cheeks burning. Did everyone else know that he let his roommate slap him? Kyle, with Connor's huge dick muffling him, tried to say, "No sir."

Connor changed the rules frequently. Sometimes he liked watching Kyle jerk his cock as he was sucked off. But today, the heat must've been getting to him, or he was just using it as an excuse to abuse Kyle. They both definitely enjoyed that.

Connor stood up. "Take your hands off of my dick, and put them behind your head." This was a little different for Connor. Connor usually liked to sit back and let his sub work on his cock, like a no-effort fleshlight. Kyle put his hands behind his head. Connor grabbed Kyle's ears. "I'm going to fuck your face now. I don't want to feel any teeth. You're just going to have to take as much as possible, because I'm not stopping."

With that, Connor shoved his cock in Kyle's throat. Kyle was taken off guard, but tried not to gag. Connor pulled his cock back, then gently shoved three inches into Kyle's mouth. He slowly pumped in and out, letting Kyle feel the fleshiness of Connor's long cock. Connor was gazing down at Kyle, and gave Kyle a little grin. "How's that feel, boy?"

Kyle nodded, not being able to speak.

"Good boy. You're a good boy." Usually, when Connor was dominating Kyle he never really looked at him, and he certainly didn't ask how something had felt. Kyle thought that Connor was being surprisingly...tender. Connor suddenly grabbed Kyle by the hair. "We're going to speed it up now."

Connor shoved five inches down Kyle's throat and Kyle immediately gagged. "Come on, you can do better." Connor thrusted his dick again, hitting the back of Kyle's throat repeatedly. "You're such a fucking cocksucking whore. You love my dick, don't you? You fucking cocksucker. Everybody knows you suck my cock. I tell them my roommate's my bitch." Kyle could feel tears forming in his eyes and little bit of his teeth scraping Connor's dick. Connor took his cock out completely.

"I'm so sorry, sir—"

"Shut up." Connor shoved all seven inches into Kyle, down to his root. Kyle's face was buried in Connor's unshaven pubes, and Connor's huge sweaty balls were on his chin. Kyle did his utmost to not gag. He took it all!

Connor pulled his cock back and began to thrust quickly. Kyle could feel Connor's cock throbbing. It was about to happen. Kyle was gagging, but he had to hold on just a little longer because his master was about to cum. He only had one use in life. It was to be be Connor's cum rag. He couldn't ruin his master's orgasm, he had to endure...

"Aww fuck!" Kyle could feel Connor's cock spurting cum down his throat. Connor was a huge cummer; he spurt six times. His load was thick and starchy, and Kyle made sure to swallow every last drop.

Connor fell back onto his bed. Kyle took in the sight. Connor's muscular chest was heaving, his dick covered in saliva, sweat glistening on his tan skin. Kyle sighed in ecstacy. Connor was everything he wanted in life. Kyle went to get off of his knees. "Don't move."

Connor stood up, leaned down, and kissed Kyle on the lips.

Whoa. Kyle froze. In their months of fooling around, they had never actually kissed. Kyle had wanted to, but Connor never seemed to be interested. Kyle opened his lips, and he could feel Connor's tongue tenderly exploring his own. Kyle could taste the remnants of Connor's briny cum as it was exchanged between them. This was the best kiss of Kyle's life. He felt Connor's hot breath inside his mouth.

Connor pulled back, looking down at his roommate. And for a moment Connor hesitated. Kyle couldn't tell what he was thinking. Or why he had kissed him. He didn't know what to say.

Connor grinned, "You look like such a fucking whore."

Kyle smiled. If he was going to be a whore, he was going to be a whore for Connor.

"Now, stand up, boy. It's time for your punishment."