Heat Wave Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, Celeste," she greeted the girl behind me with a very Scandinavian accent. I wasn't far from the mark. "I was looking for you," she said, and she, along with the other girl, took off.

I stood alone in my kitchen with the other guy and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. Someone needed to stay reasonably sober to clean up later. He nodded at me. I kept my eye out for Tess, but she was nowhere in sight.

"So, are you Rick's roommate?" He asked and extended me a hand while his other held a beer.

I shook it to be polite. "Yeah, Carter," I told him. This guy looked more like a rejected from Jersey Shore than I appreciated. He wore a tank top, far too tanned, and enough gel in his hair for three people.

"Turk," he said as we shook. "Nice party," he added.

"Yeah," I agreed. "Turned out well."

"You guys invited some premo pussy," he remarked and made a lip-smacking kissing gesture. "Did you see that hottie with the pink hair. What I wouldn't do nail that fucking piece."

I just nodded and resisted the urge to punch this creep. Rick could be a male pig and sometimes put his foot in his mouth, but he tried to be respectful. Turk here seemed to be a sleazeball. I didn't just say that because he was talking about Tess, I'd have felt that way about him talking about any of the women here. While I would agree many of the were very hot or attractive, I would not have called them "Premo pussy," which was just a dick move.

"That pink chick was giving me a look a while ago," Turk continued as he smiled at someone walking past the kitchen door. "I think she wants some of my Turkish Kabob, you know what I mean."

"I highly doubt that," I told him with a smirk. He was in for a big surprise if he messed with Tess.

"I have yet to have any of the ladies not succumb to my masculinity," Turk said as he flexed a bicep. "Women can never say no to these guns!"

While he was busy showing off the gun show, I saw Tess poke her head around the corner to me. I winked at her, looked at Turk then rolled my eyes. She ducked back behind the door for a minute and then walked in like we hadn't just seen each other moments ago.

"Hey, Beautiful," I told her as she entered the room. "I have been looking for you."

"You have?" Tess said as she came close enough for me to wrap an arm around her. "I can't imagine why."

I planted my lips on hers so hard we did that little dip some do to show off. Turk watched stunned by his sight, I also suspect that just running his mouth off about the girl in my arms was a bit shocking to his system. We made out just long enough for it to be slightly uncomfortable.

As I pulled her back up, I pointed over to Turk, "Darling, have you met... Turk, right?"

He nodded, dumbfounded, and without words. It was clear he was very embarrassed. I wasn't going to make it any easier, either.

"Turk, this is Tess," I said, introducing them. "Turk was just explaining to me how much the ladies love his guns."

Tess looked him over like she was thoroughly unimpressed with him or his muscles. "They are ok," she said with a shrug. "I have seen bigger."

"I... Ummm... I think Rick needed me to bring him a beer," Turk said with a bright red face. He scurried away like a cockroach that had a light shined on it.

"Bye, Turk," we both said simultaneously.

After our giggles faded, Tess and I resumed our making out a bit more privately. I will unequivocally say after all the teasing she had done all week, it was taking all my restraint not to drag her in my bedroom and take her like a beast. She seemed to enjoy having that effect on me.

"So, what time does this shindig end?" She asked as we paused for air.

I looked at the clock on the wall, "almost six now, so I was thinking people might start leaving around seven or eight. Why?"

Her hand gave my crotch a squeeze, "Well, I suspect this pressure valve might need to pop."

"You have no idea," I explained emphatically. "I bought two boxes of condoms."

"Oh, you can return those," Tess said with a sinister grin.

*What? Why?" I said, a little confused.

Her hand drew mine to a spot on her arm. It looked and felt like a small, healing scar. I couldn't help but give Tess a sort of befuddled look as this was something I could not comprehend. Was she ok, how did she get hurt, what the fuck?

"After you left my place last, I made a call," she whispered into my ear. "My doctor fit me in that day. That's a birth control implant."

"Oh... Oh!" I exclaimed with a new, found realization.

"I will get you crying, "Oh" louder than that later," Tess told me as she bit my ear. "I love it when I can get my man to fill me full."

"I had no idea," I said as I ran my hand through her pink candy locks. "I have always just used rubbers."

"When I find a man I like," she said, then pecked me on the lips. "I feel like the best way of showing him that is let him pump his big steamy load deep inside me. What's more intimate than that?"

"Wow," I said to no one in particular. I was speechless and had honestly never felt sex without a condom.

"Now, you think about that!" She chirped cheerfully. "I will catch up with you later. You should go to eat. You're going to need the energy."

"What you're not coming with me?" I asked, surprised.

"No, I have something I need to do," Tess explained, then slapped me on the ass. "We can do plenty of cumming later."

"You know what I meant," I lamented as I headed back out to the grill.

When I got back outside, Rick had a plate all made up for me. I was pretty much the last person eating. Rick took a seat next to me as I ate, we both took in the view of having thrown a real party at our own apartment. This was kind of a big thing for both of us. While both late-twenty somethings we had been living at home until about six months ago. I was pretty impressed with us.

"Your girl is over there chatting with Lucas," Rick said with a hand wave in a direction. I looked, and she was in what looked like an in-depth conversation with him. I really didn't care.

"So," I remarked between bites.

"I hope he doesn't steal your girl," Rick joked and hit me in the shoulder.

"Not going to happen, though who the hell is Turk, and where did you find him?" I kidded Rick.

"Oh, he goes to my gym," Rick said with a head scratch. "He a... kinda... invited himself. Do I need to lay some smackdown on him?"

"No, but I tell you what," I explained with a hand on Rick's shoulder. "He has no skill with the ladies."

"Yeah," Rick said with a smile. "That was kinda the idea. He is so bad he makes us look good. Every little bit helps. Well, at least me, you got that hottie all over you, man. I am proud of you. Did I tell you that today?"

"You did, I think, but thanks again."

"I only give you shit because I love you, man," Rick said as he opened a fresh beer. I was suspecting he might be about one or two from going too far. It gave me the assumption to think I might be cleaning this mess up tomorrow alone.

"I know, man," I said truthfully. "Why do you think I put up with your dumbass."

Rick grinned and looked around some more as did I. I intended to keep an eye on Tess as I was worried someone like Turk would be a douchebag. Tess gave Lucas a hug and kiss on the cheek, it didn't make me freak out or anything. I could tell from her face there was nothing intimate about it. After that, however, she proceeded to beeline for Sarah.

"Oh shit," Rick said as he and eye both narrowed in on what was happening. "I don't know what's going on, but I don't think this is good."

"I have a good feeling about this," I said to him. "Don't panic yet."

We both stared at the two girls as Tess sat down next to Sarah. They talked for what felt like forever, though it was probably only about two or three minutes. I watched as Sarah looked uncomfortable at first, and then they were both laughing. Not what I was expecting, but I had a theory. Rick looked at me, puzzled by what we just witnessed.

"Watch," I told him. "I think I know what's going on."

"Ok," he said with a half-drunk, half confused facial expression.

About another minute into their talk Lucas walked over like he was just passing by them. Tess grabbed him and said something. She stood up and gave him a big hug like they were long friends. Soon she appeared to be introducing Lucas to Sarah, and he was sitting down with her. He offered her an unopened beer that was in his hands. Sarah took it, and Tess then placed her hands on both their shoulders.

When all that was over, Tess walked towards Rick and I. Her hands made a sweeping gesture as if she was knocking dirt of dust off them.

"Did you boys see that?" She asked as plopped into my lap and draping an arm around my neck.

"We saw something," I told her, "not sure what that something was yet."

Rick nodded in agreement as Tess laughed at us. "So, what did you see?" She asked us once the laughing stopped.

"We watched you talk to Lucas and then Sarah," Rick said, pointing at the two of them who were on the verge of holding hands and laughing themselves. "What the hell was that?"

"I am good at reading people," Tess said. "I saw the way Sarah was talking to Carter earlier and saw a stalker in the making. When I talked to Lucas as Christine was introducing me, I saw the look of someone with no confidence. He just needed a push in the right direction, and she just needed to see a man who was getting female attention. It's all in the hormones."

"Jesus," I said as I watched Lucas put an arm around her. "I didn't think he had that in him."

"He didn't," Tess told me. "He just needed the idea to push him that way."

"Wow," Rick said and then pointed at himself. "If you can read people, read me."

"That's easy," Tess told him. "You're a walking erection. You would settle for just about any girl here. The problem is they all know it too, so no nookie for you."

"She has you there," I agreed as Rick frowned at her.

"Yeah," he agreed. "I invited too many girls. I ruined my chances, didn't I?" He asked Tess.

"Today you did," Tess said. "Tomorrow is another story. I have a friend you might like if you're interested. I think she would like you."

"Yeah," Rick said. "I will take you up on that. I need a win."

"You are just her speed," Tess added. "I'll run it by her tomorrow."

"Sweet," Rick said and started to get up. "I need another beer. You guys good?"

We both nodded no to him. He smiled as he left us for the slowly disappearing crowd. Tess leaned over to me. "How does he feel about older women?" She asked with a serious face.

"Is she hot?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," Tess said emphatically.

"Then he won't care," I said.

"Good, Mom likes them young, dumb, and full of cum," she told me with a nod.

"Wait..." I started to say, but Tess planted a massive kiss on me. My arms wrapped around her with a mind of their own. It was taking effort not to grope her in this public setting.

When we broke our little make-out session, I went to ask again, but Tess placed a finger on my lips. "Shhh," she said. "Don't you worry about it. I think I see your sister getting ready to leave. I need to talk to her before she goes."

I said ok though I was perplexed. I felt like Tess was a tornado scrambling life around her as she moved through it. My life had changed, Lucas's had, Sarah's had, and it sounded like Rick was about to learn a thing or two too. As people scattered into the evening, I took the opportunity to start the cleanup process. The grill was scrubbed, and I had begun collecting bottles for redemption in one trash bag and regular trash in another.

Sis left shortly after apparently having a chat with Tess. I was unsure as to how I felt about them being buddy-buddy. None of my girlfriends ever like Christine. Tess might be the first one to have more than daggers in her eyes at her.

By nine, everyone had gone, and I took note that Lucas didn't leave. He just went across the hall with Sarah. Eventually, it was only a stumbling Rick and me. What I found out while listening to him slur his words was that he and Turk did a few shots before Turk left. That had been why he didn't come back to Tess and me. I was glad I only had a few beers spaced out over the whole afternoon. One of us needed to have a grasp on cleaning up.

Tess had disappeared without saying goodbye, I had guessed. I hadn't seen her, and everyone was gone now. It sucked since I had been hoping for some alone time with her once the company had left l. Rick slowly got more useless and started dozing on his feet. That meant it was time for me to corral him to his bedroom. He crashed with minimal effort on my part. I turned off his lights and closed his door.

"All done?" Asked Tess's voice. "I've been waiting." She was standing down the hall in my bedroom doorway. She wore only the white low plunging teddy from the photos she had sent me. The light of my bedroom into the dark hallway gave her pink hair a soft glow. Her arm and chest tattoos showed right through the lace.

"I think I am far from done tonight," I told her as her outfit gave me a newfound burst of energy. I was thrilled I didn't leave Rick on the couch as I did more cleaning now.

Tess backed into my room out of sight, and I followed like a newborn pup. She had made promises and teases that I had every intention of making her keep. The white number was enough to make any man drool or even beg, but I knew I wouldn't have to do that.

In my doorway, I watched as Tess lay on my bed, peeling away her white teddy like it was a second skin. She tossed it at me, then laid on her back, legs spread. Her pussy looked freshly shaved as well as wet. All the teasing must have made her eager too.

"I am waiting," she said with a wink.

I stripped as fast as I could to join her. My inclination to eat her was quashed as I started to move in that direction. Foreplay was always my usual move, but Tess didn't want that.

"No," she said, looking at me. "All these naughty photos and talk has had me so fucking horny. I just need you to fuck me."

"Damn," I said, climbing onto the bed. "I am glad we think alike."

My cock made its way like a homing missile for her tight little hole. I didn't even need my hand to aim as the head pushed right against her lips. We both grunted as my raw cock lid in well lubed by her juices. This was my first time without a condom, or at least with the expectation, I wouldn't be pulling out really quick.

"That is so fucking good," I told her as we gazed to each other's eyes.

"Just wait until you fill me," Tess said as both her legs wrapped around me. "Now, just fuck me."

My hips thrust and bucked in and out of her as our tongues played with each other. Our hands roamed as I paced my speed. This felt so good I worried about being a minute man. The last thing I wanted was for her to let me cum inside her and her not to get pleasure.

She slapped my ass with a free hand to spur me on. "I said, fuck me, Carter!"

I sped up to keep up with her demand. "Fuck," I growled, trying to go faster. All that teasing she had done to me was doing its toll on my stamina.

"Harder, Harder!" she cried as I seem to be hitting my wall in endurance.

"I can't keep this up," I said as I tried to not lose steam. "I am going to cum any minute."

"Good," she told me. "Just pump and dump. You can do it! Don't worry about me. I taunted you so much this week. I just want you to fill me nice and good."

"Really?" I asked, kinda surprised. I didn't think I was any kind of God in the sheets, but I prided myself on my ability to at least get my partner off before myself.

"Come on, big boy," Tess said as she reached up and kissed me. She bit my lower lip playfully as she pulled away. "Do it like a real man. Claim that fucking pussy!"

"Uhh-aaaahhh," I cried out as every push back inside brought me closer and closer. "Fuckkkk!"

"That's it, Carter!" She shouted as I thought I actually felt her own orgasm coming. "Give me it all! Cum for mmmmeeeeeee!"

"Oh my god!" I hollered as my own climax came. I felt raw naked manhood explode inside Tess's warm cunt. It had felt better than I even imagined. This would be something I was never going to forget.

It took the last of my strength to hold myself from collapsing onto her. Tess used one hand to direct me on my side next to her on my full-size bed. My breathing was heavy, as that took a lot out of me.

"Did I tease you too much this week?" She asked with a shit-eating grin.

"I wouldn't complain about it," I joked as I put one arm around her waist.

"Good, expect that to continue."

"I am in so much trouble," I replied, then added. "Sorry if you didn't cum."

Tess laughed, "Oh, I came, but you were so busy with cumming yourself you missed it. I hope you know we are far from done tonight."

"Oh, really?" I asked, propping up my head on an elbow. "What makes you say that?"

She had poked at my slowly growing cock with an index finger. "Looks like your second wind is coming around again."

"You seem to have that effect on me," I agreed as her hand began to stroke my dick fully cover in both our fluid. It felt weird but was turning me on more than I expected.

"Like that, l?" She asked as her head made its way to my neck. I could only nod as my hand started to grope her bare ass. Tess's impressive chest press against mine as her lip moved towards my ear. It was an unusual sensation though still stimulating. "Just you wait until you feel your own sloppy seconds. I can't wait to feel you explode in me again. It is so hot."

"That's really a turn on for you, isn't it," I asked.

"Only when I have the right guy," she said with a serious look on her face.

"And I am the right guy?"

"You just came inside me, didn't you?" She gave me my answer.

"I could get used to this," I teased.

In a turn of events, as I had clearly l let my guard down. With an "Ah-ha," Tess sprung on top of me. Her hands held my own over my head, pinning me to the bed. I could feel what I assumed with my jizz dripping out of her pussy and running down my thigh. It started to get cold compared to how it came out of me.

"You're playing dirty!" I accused her.

"Oh yes," she answered as our lips met. It felt like our bodies began to melt together as she raised herself once then lowered on me. She ground our naughty bits together rather than just riding me. It was an exhilarating experience as I could tell my cum that was still inside her worked as a lube.

Holding me down, Tess simulated me in an inch by inch fashion. She had figured out what I really liked and gave me just enough to make me feel good but not enough to build me to orgasm. Everything was at her pace, and when I fought back at all, she would stop moving altogether.

"Stay!" She exclaimed as I resisted. When I stopped, she would move again. "Good boy!" She said like I was her dog.

"Come on," I pleaded as my body screamed for her to ride me properly. "I can't take it."

"What will you give me in return?" Tess asked as she pulled herself up the very top on my penis. She held it there, and I was unsure if she would remove all the way out or plunge me back inside.

"You name it," I told her as I looked in her gorgeous eyes.

"Hmmmmmm," she said in thought and holding herself in place. "Would you be my plus one to a wedding?"

"Fuck, yes," I answered. Honestly, I would have said yes, even if Tess wasn't trying to torcher me with sex.

"Good!" Tess said as if that was the answer she was hoping for from me. Her hip resumed going up and down, but now in a speed that was not just a tease. Her hands let my arms free and began roaming for a home on her body. They settled on her ample tits, each gripping them like I need to hold on for dear life.

"Fuck!" We shouted in unison as I could feel her close to cumming. Holding back must be something that turns her on, I suspected.