Heat Wave Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum on that cock, baby!" I told her as she thumped against me harder.

"Cum with me!" She cried as her face showed delight.

"Shit," I said as I felt my cock thinking on its own. Tess had said cum and without asking me had just said OK.

"Oh yeah," she said, lay down against my chest as her hips still worked their magic. My hands were forced from holding those fantastic boobs to wrapping around her. "A nice shot of cream would really put me over the edge. Are you going to put me over the edge?"

I nodded emphatically, then Tess kissed me. As I felt our tongues intertwine, I blew my load as hard, if not harder than the last time. My balls ached I came so hard. Tess followed instantly as I heard her cry in pleasure.

We laid there her against my chest and me going soft inside her. I kissed her forehead in my post-sex bliss. Her lovely chest felt terrific against mine, and her pink hair smelled of a flowery scent. I didn't want to move, and I was perfectly happy to lay there forever.

The noise of someone stumbling down the hall was evident in the silence. It sounded like Rick was up and moving again. Tess looked at me as we heard him shuffle to the toilet and barf his brains out.

"Are you sure you want to hook up that dude with your mom?" I asked. "I mean, really, with your mom? You were not joking?"

Tess laughed into my chest hair, "Yes, he is exactly her type. He doesn't need to be smart, just good arm candy, and able to fuck."

"Wow," I said, surprised. "Did I meet the wrong person? Are you sure you don't want me to take her out."

"Funny," Tess said as she hit me in the gut. "You're not a comedian."

"Ok... Ok..." I said, trying to not have the wind blow out of me. "I am just surprised, that's all."

"Yeah," Tess explained as she snuggled against my chest. "My parents are not your traditional people. They divorced when I was seven or eight but stayed business partners."

"Business partners?" I said, confused.

"Yeah," she clarified. "Dad opens successful restaurants, and clubs then sells them to investors. He hates sitting still. Mom runs the bar and liquor side of stuff for a cut of his profits."

"And they divorced?" I asked. "Sounds like a marriage made in heaven."

"Nah, Dad is in his sixties with a like for the younger ladies," Tess said with an eye roll. "Mom got tired of his stepping out. She was once one of his young hotties. Now she prowls for younger men to piss him off."

"And they don't kill each other?" I chuckled.

"No, actually, I think they like each other now more than when they were married."

"It takes all kinds," I said, wrapping my arms around her. She fumbled for a bed sheet and passed it to me so we could cover in the chilly night breeze coming through the window.

"So a wedding, huh?" I asked, as my eyes got heavy.

"Yeah," she said as her voice got heavy too. "I'll tell you all about it in the morning."

"Sounds good," I said as we both drifted off to sleep. It had been quite a day. Tomorrow could possibly be a bigger adventure.