Heat Wave Pt. 03

Story Info
Kyle learns his place as a true submissive.
4k words
4.37
15.5k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The temperature hit ninety-nine degrees and Kyle felt like he was suffocating.

He didn't think he could last much longer. How long had it been? Thirty minutes? Forty-five? Kyle's knees were scraped and bruised, his back was cramping, and his jaw ached. His entire body was dripping in sweat and worn ragged from being abused so thoroughly. This was the hardest Kyle had ever worked giving Connor a blow job. Kyle had finally resorted to mainly using his hands and licking the wide mushroom tip of Connor's dick.

Connor had already cum twice today, and he ordered—no, informed—Kyle that the heat wave and subsequent power outage presented a unique opportunity. It would be a lazy day of rest for Connor; a day where he could lay back in the sauna-like warmth and have all the tension leave his gorgeous body. However, the same couldn't be said for Kyle. This was a day for him to be dominated in every way: mind, body, and soul.

Kyle looked up at Connor. Connor's hands were behind his head, and his muscular glistening chest was quietly heaving up and down. His eyes were closed. Kyle couldn't read his expression; he wasn't sure if his master was content or...was he angry? Sometimes Connor was a mystery like that.

Kyle traced the sharp contours of Connor's form with his eyes. Starting with his bulging biceps, he travelled down into Connor's ripe unshowered hairy pits, which cascaded towards his hard tanned pecs. On top of Connor's pecs were two beautiful, brown nipples, just the right size for Kyle to nibble on when Connor ordered him to. Connor's abdominals flexed with his breath, and they dipped into deep wide valleys, or by another name, cum gutters. It was like he was built by a machine, his V-shaped torso constructed to point to one thing, and one thing only: a large, perfect, thick Asian cock. One that Kyle was given the opportunity to pleasure right now.

Kyle couldn't believe that Connor let him suck his dick, and he couldn't believe that he had been complaining in his mind moments before. Connor was a specimen of a man, one who deserved admiration and offers of eternal worship from lowly beings like Kyle. Kyle took his hands off of Connor's dick. It was wrong of him to even think about giving a hand job when his master had instructed him to blow.

Kyle's saliva spilled down Connor's cock and Connor let out a small sigh. Kyle deep throated his dick, impaling himself on the large member until it was hitting the back of his throat over and over. He felt himself gagging and choking, but that was what Connor enjoyed so he forced himself to keep going. Connor's breath became ragged...and Connor's dick was swelling...pulsing...it was about to happen...Kyle was finally going to taste his master's cum...pleasure him...get him off...his duty as a cum rag fulfilled...

"Stop."

Kyle instantly halted, keeping his mouth weening on Connor's leaking manhood. What went wrong? Did Connor not like what he was doing? Did he accidentally use his teeth?

"Come here." Connor lifted Kyle off of his penis then placed him on his cramped dorm bed so they were facing each other. Connor brushed the shaggy hair from Kyle's eyes and tenderly looked at his boy. It was sweltering, and Kyle was so exhausted, his pale skin completely pink, his knees and throat raw, his body covered in buckets of sweat, cum dried on his ass... Kyle couldn't help it. He felt tears pooling in his eyes.

"Whoa, whoa. What's wrong, boy?" Connor asked.

"I...just...I wanted to make...you feel good. But...did I...did I let you down, sir?"

Connor gently wiped a tear from Kyle's cheek. "Yes. You did."

"I'm sorry, sir, I didn't mean to—"

Connor slapped Kyle across the face so hard that Kyle saw stars. "You're lying. I ordered you to give me a blow job."

Kyle didn't know why his master was being so cruel. He hated Connor with all his guts, but he hated himself more for letting Connor treat him so horribly. They were supposed to be roommates. Fuck buddies. No! Kyle felt like it was wrong on every level to ever think of this incredible god as his equal in any way. He had to make it up to his master right now. Nothing else mattered anymore, just making Connor happy. "Please! I'm so sorry, sir, master, king, god—please, let me give you a blow job. I'll make it all better, I'll give you a blow job for however long you want, whatever you want—"

Connor gripped Kyle around his throat. His tan hand may have been beautiful to look at, but it was still callous and rough on Kyle's fragile neck. Connor squeezed. Kyle let out a squeak. "Boy, you think this is about what I want?" Kyle tried to breathe, but he couldn't. Not if his master didn't let him. Connor rubbed his thumb over Kyle's lips. "Today was all about you. I let you worship me. I let you suck my amazing cock. And you return my kindness with insolence? With some half-hearted attempt at a hand job? Fuck you. Go stand in the corner, you fucking disappointment." Connor pushed him off the bed.

Kyle couldn't believe how terrible he had acted towards his master. This man was doing the greatest favor of Kyle's sad pathetic life, and Kyle completely squandered his chance. He slowly padded to the corner. Kyle wished that Connor had put him over his knee and wailed on him with a belt until he was screaming. At least that meant Connor cared. Instead, Connor couldn't even look at him. During the heat wave, his magnificent roommate had kissed him, cuddled him, labelled him 'daddy's boy,' used him as a foot stool—Connor had never been so attentive before. Kyle was no daddy's boy. He was a disappointment.

The door swung open. The last hour had been a blur for Kyle; he was completely and utterly exhausted from sobbing and the sheer unrelenting heat. He felt like passing out right now, but he kept standing. He needed to show Connor that he could endure whatever punishment he was given. And now, apparently, Connor had invited a mystery guest to their dorm. Kyle felt self-conscious about being butt naked with the words 'daddy's boy' written on him as a tramp stamp, and the fact that he was standing in the corner like some dumb kid. He didn't dare try to cover himself, though, and stood there awkwardly as this other person entered.

He heard a voice. It was deep, but had just a tiny bit of vocal fry. This man was trying to catch his breath. "Fuck you...bro...making me run here...in this heat."

Connor responded, "You know how I like you."

"Yeah...yeah. Ripe. Dude...It stinks...take a shower."

"No thanks."

"Fucking kinky bastard."

Kyle heard them—oh my god. It kind've sounded like they kissing. Suddenly, the mystery man shouted, "What the—who the hell is that?"

Kyle could tell Connor was smirking even though he wasn't looking at him. He casually stated, "My roommate."

There was a moment of silence. Then the guy laughed uproariously. "Of course you made your roommate your slave! Connor, you're a fucking shitshow."

"Thanks."

"Nice ass. He's a little skinny, though. Pale. Short. I didn't think you went for the twink type." This guy was talking about Kyle as if he wasn't even there. Actually, worse. As if he wasn't worth anything other than his currency as a sex object.

"I don't. He's my cum rag."

"Whoa. He lets you call him that?"

"He lets me do anything."

"Nice. Although, I wouldn't let you treat me like that."

"You'll do whatever I tell you to do, fag." Kyle heard an ass slap that reverberated around the room, and an inadvertent groan from the man. "Cum rag. Turn around." Kyle followed his master's orders, but didn't dare peel his eyes off of the ground until instructed. "Look up." Kyle did.

The man in front of him could only be described as a stud. He was wearing tight blue lycra shorts that showed off a respectable bulge. His legs were massive, and muscular, and absolutely covered in dark fur. He was about 5'10 and nearly had about 50lbs on Kyle. He had brown hair, brown eyes, a nicely filled out five 'o'clock shadow, and chest hair poking out of his sweat soaked white t-shirt. His big pert nipples were visible underneath his clingy shirt.

The man wore a backwards baseball cap on his head, and an exquisite watch on his thick wrist. Kyle could tell his watch was incredibly expensive—so expensive that he probably hadn't even heard of it. He oozed privilege. All in all, this man was everything that Kyle wished he was; that his father wished he was; that society told him to be. He wasn't some skinny poor twink from the middle of nowhere. Deep down, Kyle knew that this was a man who was actually Connor's type.

However, even though the guy was objectively attractive, he wasn't anything compared to the real man next to him. Connor was standing there, stark naked with a tan as if he were dipped in liquid gold, every muscle fiber flexing on display, and a gorgeous, undeniable huge daddy dick hanging between his sculpted thighs. One was a frat boy. One was a Greek god.

Connor barked, "Knees."

Kyle instantly dropped to the ground. He had to show how well trained he was. This was important.

"Why don't you greet Gabe properly. Give his feet a kiss." So Gabe was his name. Kyle crawled over to him and kissed the tops of his white trainers as if his life depended on it. Gabe chuckled at the pathetic display below him. Kyle's face burned hot with the humiliation of being a bitch boy in front of a complete stranger. Connor continued, "I think my cum rag could be more welcoming. Don't you agree?"

Gabe looked down at the scrawny twink kissing his feet. "Yeah."

Connor glanced at Gabe. "Turn around."

"Okay..."

"Okay, what?"

"Okay, sir."

Gabe turned. The blue lycra shorts exposed his sweaty ass crack. Gabe's ass was sizable. If Kyle had two cling peaches, Gabe had cantaloupes.

Connor smirked. "Kiss his ass, cum rag." Kyle had never actually kissed an ass before, because Connor wasn't really into getting rimmed so he didn't let Kyle near that area. Plus, Kyle admitted, he was a natural born bottom bitch. But Kyle had to do what Connor ordered. Kyle approached. He stuck his face in Gabe's sweaty shorts, and he was surprised to find that he actually kind of liked the musky smell entering his nostrils. Connor snorted, "I think you should give him a taste."

Gabe slowly lowered his shorts, revealing that he was wearing a stained white jockstrap. His bubbly ass was bursting through its tight straps, and his ass was as hairy as his furry thighs. Gabe roughly shoved Kyle's head into his ass crack, rubbing it up and down Kyle's suffocating face. This man was wiping his ass sweat all over him. Kyle felt dirty, and used, as if no matter how many showers he took he would never be clean again.

Gabe's hairy hole went into Kyle's mouth, and Kyle responded in kind by lapping it up with his tongue, just like how Connor would do to him. It was tangy. Kyle licked around his balloon knot then probed his hole, shoving it as far inside as he could. Gabe moaned.

Connor observed them, a stern expression on his face. "So, cum rag, you like how Gabe tastes?"

Kyle was muffled by his enormous ass cheeks. "Mhmm...sir..."

"The thing is, I've been tasting Gabe's ass for the last month. Right?" Gabe nodded, his body clenching in ecstasy. Connor kissed Gabe on the lips and they proceeded to make out. Kyle knew that Connor had been hooking up with other people, but he had never brought anyone else to their room. And it wasn't like Kyle was seeing Connor with one of his tricks out in the quad. Nope. Kyle was literally tonguing Gabe's ass. It was humiliating enough that Connor brought another man into their dorm, but it was even worse that Kyle was expected to be this guy's bitch. Correction: Kyle was Connor's bitch's bitch.

"All right, that's enough you two." Gabe pulled Kyle off of him, and Kyle collapsed onto the ground. Rimming was a new experience for Kyle and he wasn't sure how he felt about it. Although, if it redeemed him in the eyes of Connor, Kyle would rim as many sweaty assholes as it took.

Gabe sighed, "Your cum rag has a good mouth."

"I know."

"It's not as good as yours, though."

"I know."

"So, are we going to fuck him or something?"

Connor cackled. "No. You're still my bottom bitch."

"I'm vers."

"Not with me."

"No, sir. Not with you."

"Get my dick hard, fag."

Gabe hopped onto his knees and deep throated Connor's fleshy cock. He was hard at work shoving that thick dick into his throat. Connor glanced at Kyle. "You wish that was you, don't you? This is how a good boy sucks cock." Kyle looked down in shame. He wanted more than anything to be the one sucking off his master, but he had messed it all up. "Hey, eyes up here."

"Yes, sir." Kyle snapped back to attention. He hated watching a man satisfy his master so well. Especially one who was so much more physically and socially superior than he was. What did Connor even see in Kyle? Nothing except for two holes, probably.

"Come here. Show Gabe that you're not a completely useless disappointment and wet his dick." There was that word again, 'disappointment.' The more Connor used it, the more it stung.

Kyle sprung over to Gabe, hoping to show how grateful he was to get a second chance. Gabe parted his meaty thighs. Kyle got all the way underneath his ass and licked Gabe's rock hard dick through his jockstrap's fabric. There was a large spot of salty precum that Kyle sucked out of his pouch. Gabe let out a small groan.

Connor asked, "Fag, you like getting your dick sucked?"

Gabe nodded his head while bobbing on Connor's long cock.

"You want him to really suck you?"

"Yes...mrph...sir..."

"What was that?"

"...Please...sir....can he...suck..."

"Well, get to it, boy. Suck."

Kyle pulled out Gabe's penis from its pouch. It was about 5-and-a-half inches and curved to the left, pink, and he had a bush of unshaved pubic hair crawling up it. Kyle forced his own neck off of the hard ground to work on Gabe's dick. All in all, it wasn't a bad dick, it just wasn't his master's. Dicks were just dicks to Kyle, but not Connor's. Connor's cock was straight and smooth, thick, a golden-brown color, the perfect size for pleasuring and pounding, a testament to virility and manhood and male perfection.

Kyle continued sucking thinking about his master's cock. Gabe blurted, "Oh fuck yeah—"

Connor grabbed Gabe by the ears and shoved his cock back into his mouth. "I didn't tell you to fucking stop."

Kyle was really going at Gabe's dick. His master ordered him to suck, and he was going to suck this time. Connor was getting pleasure out of Gabe, and Kyle pretended he was sucking Connor by proxy. If getting Gabe off was what Connor desired, Kyle was going to work the fuck out of Gabe's dick.

Connor suddenly pushed Gabe off of his cock and watched Kyle suck off the kneeling stud in front of him. Kyle felt the muscles in Gabe's hairy thighs trembling, and his dick throbbing...Kyle knew what was about to happen.

Connor nonchalantly asked, "you wanna cum?"

Gabe panted, "Yes, sir, please let me cum."

"Are you sure you want to?"

"Yes! Please, sir, please! Please please, I want to cum, please sir, please!" He sounded like a big baby begging Connor. Kyle loved how Connor could turn anyone into a whimpering bitch, even a rich frat boy who everyone probably assumed was an alpha top.

"I don't know if I believe you."

"Sir! I want nothing more to cum! Please....please...please...I need to cum. Sir. Sir! I need to cum! Please!"

Connor shrugged, "Fine."

With a grunt, Gabe's cock pulsed and he emptied a dribbling load down Kyle's throat. Kyle, the good boy he was, swallowed it all. He continued to suck the residual salty cum out of Gabe's cock. Gabe suddenly threw Kyle off of him. He was doubled over, out of breath.

Connor ordered, "Fag, get on my bed."

"Just...one...sec—"

Connor grabbed Gabe's backward's hat and tossed it. He then forcefully pulled Gabe by his brown hair and slapped the fuck out of him. Gabe squealed, "Sorry! Sir! So sorry." Connor dropped him. Gabe crawled onto the bed. This lumbering frat jock was arching his back and sticking his sculpted ass in the air. Gabe was well trained, too. Kyle would expect nothing less from Connor.

Connor went over to his desk and pulled out a bottle of lube. He threw it over at Gabe. "Give us a show." Gabe quickly grabbed the bottle and squirted lube onto two of his fingers. He shoved those fingers up his ass, gyrating his hips like a stripper, pushing them in and out of his hairy sphincter. Gabe moaned and groaned. He was covered head to toe in a sheen of sweat; his ass looked like it was made of marble. His shoulders were thick, and his shoulder blades stretched and retracted as he gave himself a proper finger banging. Connor peered over at Kyle, who was kneeling.

Kyle found himself licking his lips, and his dick was rock hard, leaking precum all over the ground. Connor questioned Kyle, "You wanna fuck him, don't you?" Kyle had considered topping before, but he never really had the desire to do so. He wanted to be the one who was used as a fleshlight, not the other way around. However, right now, he wanted nothing more than to slide his throbbing cock into the jock's furry sculpted buns.

Connor grinned. "Too bad you couldn't handle him. He's a man. You're a boy. A cum rag. The only way it'd work is if you had a double-sided dildo." He cruelly laughed. Connor was absolutely right. It'd be like a chihuahua trying to fuck a Rottweiler. Kyle had better stick to what he knew, which was being a bitch for real men like Connor. "All right. My fag here is about to show you how to actually fuck."

Gabe moved out of the way, and to Kyle's shock, Connor laid on the bed face up, with one arm behind his back exposing a deliciously musty hairy pit. Gabe lumbered on top of Connor, then in one deft swoop, sat on Connor's perfect dick. He went all the way to Connor's pubic bone. Gabe yelped in pain and pleasure. His muscular thighs guided himself up Connor's dick, then he slammed himself back down. He was riding Connor like a prized horse jockey, and Connor was throwing his head back in pure sexual enjoyment. Gabe looked like a goddamn professional.

Connor never let Kyle ride him—Connor was always on top. Even though Gabe was getting fucked by Connor, he seemed so masculine and self assured. Kyle was truly bottom of the barrel compared to this guy. Kyle's dick was pulsating with the rhythm of their fuck, but he didn't dare touch it without Connor's permission. Connor and Gabe's sweaty bodies slapped against one another, and Kyle saw Connor in the throes of ecstasy. Gabe was exquisite, like a hairy beast programmed to mechanically pleasure his mate in the most efficient way possible. Kyle was turning red with envy.

This was the worst punishment. Connor was showing Kyle that not only was he replaceable, but there were men who were more sexually athletic, better looking, richer, and higher on the social totem than Kyle, and Connor could have his pick of any of them. Connor was the stud of their college. Kyle was a nothing. And he needed to never forget that ever again.

Connor suddenly grabbed Gabe by the sides of his thick stomach, and pistoned the fuck out of Gabe's hairy hole. Gabe yelled, "Fuck me, fuck me, oh my god fuck—" Connor forcefully shoved his cock mercilessly into Gabe. Gabe was screaming, but Connor didn't care. He was going to get off. With one last thrust, Kyle saw Connor's eyes roll to the back of his head, and he knew that Connor had cum inside of Gabe. Kyle also knew that Connor had cum a lot from experience, and after Connor's abs had tightened six times, Kyle knew it was over.

Connor collapsed onto his bed. Gabe collapsed too. There was a pool of thick manly cum trailing between Gabe's slick asshole and Connor's daddy dick. Connor harshly glanced over at Kyle. He knew what to do. Kyle crawled to Connor's feet.

12