Heat Wave Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle quickly and thoroughly lapped up the cum from Connor's penis and golf-ball sized balls, enjoying the rich pungent and salty cum on his tongue. He then licked the cum oozing from Gabe's asshole.

No matter what, even if Connor fucked someone else, Kyle was still a cum rag—Connor's cum rag. Kyle felt warm inside. This was Connor's way of accepting his apology.

It was nighttime. The temperature had dropped to eighty-seven degrees, and two college boys sticky with sweat and cum were laying together on a cramped dorm room bed. They still didn't have power or light; they only had the sounds of the city and each other for entertainment.

After Gabe left, Connor and Kyle had continued fooling around. Kyle got fucked real good again and was forced to bend himself into a C-shape and cum on his own face. And, of course, Kyle wasn't allowed to wipe any of it off.

Connor was cuddling Kyle in his strong embrace, and Kyle was perfectly relaxed in his roommate's arms. While it was still humid, the worst part of the heat wave was over, and Connor could smell the asphalt outside cooling down. Connor looked over at the beautiful cum-stained creature who was hugging his bicep like his life depended on it. And, without thinking, Connor heard himself whispering, "Kyle?"

"Yes, daddy?"

Connor hesitated. He wasn't sure if he wanted to ask the question that was on his mind. But he needed to know. "Are you...are you happy? I mean...with this. Us." Kyle noticed that Connor had a stricken look on his face. It was a rare moment of vulnerability for such a confident, powerful man. Connor waited for Kyle's answer, afraid of how he might respond. He held his breath.

"I've never. Ever. Ever. Been happier." Kyle grinned. Connor grinned back.

"Good boy."

Connor lifted the boy off of his bed and carried him. Kyle wrapped his arms around Connor's muscular neck and placed his head on Connor's firm chest. This is where he belonged. This is where he felt safest. Connor was the only thing he needed, and Kyle knew that no matter what happened, no matter whatever other guys Connor needed to fuck, no matter even if Connor never touched him again, Kyle was grateful that he had gotten the opportunity to be used by a real man. In the end, that was all a boy could ask for.


Connor walked them into their bathroom and lowered Kyle into the bathtub. He pulled out his daddy dick in front of Kyle. He started urinating on him. Kyle was in shock. They had never done this before, nor had they even discussed it. Kyle impulsively knew that this meant that his relationship with Connor was heading even deeper, and the lines between roommate and friend, dominate and submissive, master and cum rag—were starting to become blurred.

Kyle opened his mouth to accept Connor's warm piss.


12