Heated Desire

Story Info
An amazing night with my dream girl.
1k words
3.44
15.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
avlove
avlove
7 Followers

It was a long drive. I was in a semi driving late at night. I couldn't help but think of the night I would have when I got home. She was waiting there for me. I pictured her beautiful body in my mind. She was fairly short. Just over five feet tall. Long dark hair that flowed over her shoulders and down onto her back. Her beautiful face with luscious lips. Oh how I longed for those lips. I pictured her slender body. Beautiful soft breasts. Just the right size. Not too big, not too small. With perky little nipples. Her flat stomach. Her perfectly shaped legs. She has great calves and thighs. And beautiful feet. Her butt is round and smooth. And an amazing pussy. Sometimes shaved, and sometimes natural.

As I drove through the night I remembered past experiences with her. I felt my penis start to get hard. I was wearing a loose pair of basketball shorts. So it was easy to slide the leg of my shorts up and slip one hand in to grab my penis. I pulled it out as it grew hard. I longed for my drive to come to an end. I continued to move through the night with one hand on the wheel and one on my erect penis. I slowly stroked it as I thought of what was to come.

Finally, I reached the end of the long drive. I parked and moved toward the house anxiously. I opened the door and climbed the stairs ready to enter the bedroom. The door was cracked open, so I slipped in. There she was, sitting on the bed. Wearing a sexy black bra and panty set. They were made of lace and I could see her body peeking through from behind them.

I walked closer, my heart racing in anticipation. It had only been three days since I had last seen her, but she just looked extra beautiful to me tonight. I climbed onto the bed and pressed my lips to hers. I felt a quiver through my body as her tongue touched mine. The taste was cool and refreshing. I pushed my body tight next to hers. I could feel her breasts press against me. And I could feel my penis press against her body. I am sure she could feel it, for it was already very hard. I stripped off my clothes and straddled her.

I felt her breasts through her bra. Slowly massaging and squeezing them in my hands. Finally I pulled the bra up over her head. Revealing a beautiful perfect set of breasts. I continued to feel and massage them. I softly pinched her nipples. I had to have them in my mouth. I shifted my body so that I could suck on her nipples. They felt good in my mouth. I slowly moved my tongue around her breasts. The intensity was building and soon I was sucking hard on her hard nipples. Biting on the ends. I worked my mouth down her stomach. Then to her pubic area. I jerked off her panties and looked at her pussy. I needed it my mouth. I longed for the taste of her sweet juices. I slowly licked the outer lips of her pussy. Then worked my tongue to the inside. As I licked deep inside her pussy, her body tensed. Her hips pushed her pussy towards my mouth while her back arched pushing her breasts up high for a great view. I moved my tongue around her pussy. Licking and sucking. Paying special attention to her clit. The juices were flowing and I licked them up. It was such an amazing taste. I couldn't get enough. Her body started to throb. Her chest moved up and down. Her breathing was hard. Her moans were loud. I could tell she was almost to the point of no return. I thought about stopping, but couldn't, so I licked and sucked her pussy even harder.

Her body was out of control. She could not control her throbbing. The juices poured from her wet pussy. She was at full orgasm. When her body finally relaxed, she through me on my back and started to lick my dick. The feel of her tongue was already making me crazy. I was so hard. She put her mouth over my dick and it went deep into her mouth. She moved her mouth in a way that felt amazing. Slightly using her teeth and her tongue as she moved up and down on my shaft. She grabbed my balls her in hand as she sucked on me. I felt the intensity build and I could barely think. I felt a throbbing in my dick. Just then she pulled her mouth back and sat over me. Her pussy was pushed against my hard dick. I slid my dick inside her hot wet pussy. She was sitting over me cowgirl style. On her knees facing me, so that I had a perfect view of her body.

I pressed deep inside her as she bounced up and down. I reached up and held her breasts in my hands. I was so hard and thick. I could feel her pussy walls squeeze my penis. I didn't know how much longer I could last. Her fingers were on my chest driving her nails into my skin. It felt amazing. As my dick rubbed back and forth on her g-spot, I could feel a bulge building inside her. I knew she was about to squirt. Just then, I felt a warm liquid aggressively leave her pussy and soak my body. Her pussy was throbbing as she squirted on me squeezing my penis tight inside her. She had me so excited. She was riding me so hard. I felt the sensations going through my body from my head to my toes. I felt like I was going to burst. Her self lubricated warm pussy kept sliding up and down my penis. Finally I could take it no more. My dick was hard with a tingling sensation, and then it came. I exploded inside her. The cum emerged from my body filling her full. I pushed deep inside her as the last bit of cum left my body. I was exhausted. Cum was dripping out of her pussy around my dick. She leaned forward laying on my chest as we both drifted off to sleep.

avlove
avlove
7 Followers