All Comments on 'Heather'

by jus8tine

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
bigguy29bigguy29over 16 years ago
HOT!!!!

Justine, Great story! You tell your story with such passion, it really grabs the readers attention, and doesn't let go. Please continue this story. If not you have a real tallent with lesbian stories, So please write another.

Bridget69Bridget69over 16 years ago
Heavenly Heather.

Awesome story. I enjoyed every word.

t0nst3rst0nst3rsover 16 years ago
great lesbian story

so happy you avoided the assplay that so many authors put in their work

shadydemshadydemover 16 years ago
another fantastic story

....and very very arousing. your writing style is very good. easy to read, very descriptive. Very "page turning" if you understand what I mean.

tinman69stinman69sover 16 years ago
Best lesbian story I've read!!

I really do like the way you write. You certainly have a way of describing the action. And the action is fantastic!

Girl, you have real talent. Please keep writing! I love your style!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great

i have nnow read all of your stories and they are all great. i cant wait to see how heather developes. i hope she learns karate and goes back and kicks the mgr ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A Mark of Your Versatility

This great story along with the Things Happen and Willing Subject series leaves me in awe at the range of subjects you write about so well. Amazing in view of your youth.

You show great promise.

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesover 16 years ago
passionate, loving and torid

About the best I have read in a long while in this genre. A slow burner became a pot boiler and bodice ripper! Well done. Bigrimmstales.

KathyFKathyFabout 13 years ago
Firts Time Lesbian - True Satisfaction

I LOVE THis Story - Thank You

As A Lipstick Lesbian I've Always Love Introducing New Girls To The Satisfaction Of Lesbian Love Making.

Kisses

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fond First Fondling Memories!

This story was so hot and brings back familiar memories of my first experience in an under 21 club that was highly-rumored to be frequented by older girls looking for younger girls. :-) I was willingly befriended by a tall, sensual, and experienced Fillipino-American girl. I was attracted by her Olive complexion, long dark hair, and voluptuous body and she had a liking for petite young blondes. Catalina wasn't one to go slow or hesitate and quickly had me worked up into a frenzy over the course of a long evening. I allowed her to fondle me in the club dancing, in the parking lot in her car, and later on the beach she took me too heights I hadn't yet experienced. Ooohhh!

BethAnn in CA..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Turned me on ,would luv another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another story for the manhaters. What does the beginning of this story and Kristin's incident in the alley have to do with the development of Heather and Kristin's relationship. Nothing. Unless the intent is to have readers believe that all men are predators. Furthermore, that the inception of all female love stems from trauma. If that is the case have the characters get therapy so they overcome their trauma. After, time will tell what relationships they want to develop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous