Heather... Again! Why Can't I Stop

Story Info
I run into Heather after years apart.
5k words
2.7
15.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dna27fog
dna27fog
380 Followers

"Have you fucked the bitch?" A familiar voice. Barely above a whisper. I turned my head knowing what, or who, I would see. I was right and wrong. It was her, but she was different. Somehow better. An improved version of the girl I had dated and lived with.

I had not seen Heather since our break up over ten years ago. I knew she had married and divorced. I knew she had finished the college courses she had started when we were together and had become an accountant. I knew she had married Jay, the guy she had left me for. I knew she had divorced him, but I did not know why.

But here she stood. Her strawberry hair still hanging to her waist in tight ringlets. Her pale skin still dotted with freckles. The curve of her waist was still the place I had always loved to rest my arm in bed or when we were walking together.

But she looked better, somehow. Ten years later and she looked tighter, more toned and healthier. She was definitely spending more on her wardrobe.

"Hey, how have you been?" I asked, avoiding her question completely.

"Good." She smiled. "Have you fucked the bitch?" she repeated just a little louder.

I smiled at her and again changed the subject. "We are still together. When did you get back?"

"Jay and I got a divorce. Granny passed away. Jay was an asshole so I moved back in with Randal until I get my own place." She seemed to be listing major events since we broke up.

"I am sorry about Granny. She was great." I replied. Her grandmother was one of the nicest people I had ever met. When we had started dating, she had accepted me quickly even though I was 45 and Heather was 20.

"Yeah. So, have you fucked the bitch?" she asked again. I couldn't believe she was pressing this in line at a pizza shop after we had been apart for 10 years.

But the question was causing a tingling down there. A feeling I had not had in a long time.

"No" I whispered quickly, hoping that would end the line of interrogation.

"Good" she said with a satisfied smile.

I didn't understand why she cared. We had broken up badly with me standing outside her window begging her not to end our relationship while she stood at the window naked with Jay in her bed. I had texted her and tried to call her a couple of times right after that to no avail.

Somehow, getting her out of my life had helped me. I ended up going back to my wife who took me back after a time. I became the responsible, dependable husband I had been when we were married.

But we had not had sex. Not once in the ten years since we got back together. I had not had an erection in ten years. I thought my cock had stopped working because my diabetes had been out of control for a while.

I started watching porn. Heather and I had watched a lot of porn while we had been together. It had almost defined our relationship. Every time we saw something new, we had to try it and we tried everything.

But, even watching porn had not caused an erection. I kept watching more and more extreme porn trying to masturbate. I got good at flogging a flaccid dick until I came. But it was never satisfying so I did it more and more until I was sure I was addicted to porn but I didn't want to stop.

Now, standing here, I could feel a stirring down there.

I don't know why I answered. It was the wrong thing to do. It couldn't lead anywhere good. But, answer I did.

"No" I said defeatedly.

Good" she said with a mischievous look on her face. "Do you have the same number?" she asked.

"Yeah" I said.

Something about her was different than when we had dated. Not only her appearance, which as I said was the same but somehow better, but her manner. She had more of a spark. She had a confident mischievous twinkle in her eye that had not been there before

When we had dated, we had been bad for each other. We both took advantage of each other's emotional insecurities to push each other to more and more ever bizarre and depraved acts. The thing was, we both enjoyed it. We didn't want to stop, but it had to end.

But I had settled back into my life as Married Jim. And now here she was again and I was already feeling my control slipping.

I picked up my pizza and went home saying a quick goodbye and I'll see you around kind of thing. I wasn't sure if I really wanted her to call. At least, that is what I told myself. But I wanted her to call desperately. And I knew it was wrong.

I took my pizza home. My wife got home from work and we sat down to watch TV and eat. I kept my phone in my pocket all night, just in case Heather called and my wife somehow answered.

But she still didn't call. I gave up and Cheri and I went to bed around 10. We both had to be up and out to work the next day and we both worked at the same hospital. We had been riding together but then a change in both of our departments ended that. Cheri always worked 12 hour shifts and I had 8 hour shifts, but could pick up overtime in four hour chunks.

Lying in bed with the ten o'clock news on, suddenly my phone rang and I jumped with a start, snatching my phone abruptly from the bedside table. It was her.

"Hello" I said, trying to answer casually so Cheri suspected nothing.

"Is the bitch there?" Heather asked.

"Yeah, what's up" I continued casually.

"Don't you wish you were here with your cock buried in my pussy instead of in bed with her?"

"Umm, yeah" I answered. Trying to sound like I was thinking about something.

"I want to hear you tell her you are leaving. Right now." She demanded.

"I don't know if I can. I already have to work tomorrow." I tried to explain.

"If you ever want to fuck me again, you are coming over now. Last chance." She delivered an ultimatum.

"OK" I said as I turned to my trusting wife laying there on her way to sleep. "Cher, do you mind if I go in to pick up a shift? It may only be four hours, I am not sure."

I hated lying to her. It was something I didn't do. Something I had not done in years. Actually, I started lying to my wife when I originally met Heather and stopped when we split up. Now, here we go again. One call from her and I am doing it again.

I wanted to stop it right where it was. I wanted to tell Heather I changed my mind. I wanted to hang up and forget the whole thing. Turn to my wife and confess, or at least just tell her I wasn't going to take the shift. I really wanted to do that with all my heart.

But, in the end, that isn't what happened. I left the house with my wife trusting me, thinking I was going to work and falling asleep peacefully while I snuck out to meet a girl in a hotel room.

The whole drive there, I told myself I wanted to go home. My stomach ached with guilt, but my cock, which had not been hard since Heather and I had split up was straining at my pants to get out and I followed that instinct.

I arrived at the hotel, a little hole in the wall hotel in a little out of the way town. It wasn't exactly a seedy little motel but...yeah, well it was. I had never been near there before, but as I arrived I knew the room. Her car was in front of one room and there were several cars parked close by, but otherwise the place was empty.

Again, I wanted to leave but now my reason was a little different. I had not had an erection in ten years, but as soon as she called that ended. I had had a non-stop erection ever since. But what if it didn't work long enough to fuck her?

I knocked on the door, hesitantly, and the door was answered by a guy. A fully clothed guy. He was mid thirties with jeans and a flannel shirt. He sported a Caterpillar hat and a little bit of facial stubble.

"This the guy?" he asked as he stepped aside, giving Heather a better view of me at the door.

"Yeah" she replied. "Let him in."

"Come on in" he said, shutting the door behind me as I entered

"You guys can go." She said with a smile.

She was laying there like a Queen in her own small, lower tier kingdom. She had the worker bees around her as she lay back on a rented bed with the covers drawn up to cover her breasts while a new subject, one from her past, came before her.

"Have at it, man" said the burly door man. He opened the door and they all started out, all muttering what sounded like sarcastic congratulations under their breath.

"Hope you enjoy that sloppy pussy." Said one guy with a sneer as he left.

Before the last one was out the door, Heather threw off the covers and revealed her naked body. As I suspected, she had begun to work out. Her once, soft, luscious body still had the same basic shape. But was now much more toned. There was little body fat other than her ample breasts and the curve of her hips. She had visible abs and her pussy was still shaved to a smooth shine, as it had always been.

"Have at it, bud" said one guy as he gave me a gentle shove in her direction. I saw suddenly that her pussy, her upper thighs and her lower stomach were littered with the remnants of several loads of cum. "She's been saving it for you." He said with a leer as the rest of them chuckled as they left.

The door shut and we were alone.

"Clean me up" she said commandingly as she pointed to her pussy.

I looked at it and I looked at her. I wanted her. I wanted her badly enough that I would do whatever she asked without hesitation. I looked at the trails of semen spread over her. I saw her bald pretty pussy and how wet she was.

I wanted it. I wanted all of it anyway she wanted.

The moment I thought about all of this seemed eternal, but in reality, it was mere micro-seconds

I went to her. I climbed up on the bed and went right for what I knew she wanted me to do, I picked the longest trail of cum, a long white string with the edges starting to liquify, and licked it up from one end to the other.

I savored it. I slowly went to the next one. And the next. I cleaned up her stomach and her thighs. I worked my way to her asshole and licked it clean. Then I went to her pussy. It was covered and it was glorious.

She had the most perfect pussy, covered with the cum from multiple strangers, and I was licking it off while she lay there and moaned. She put her hand on the back of my head and guided me to where she wanted me to lick. She pressed my face more firmly into her as she moaned with appreciation.

Then I felt her start to shudder. Lightly, but she did a kind of squeal/moan that she always did when she had an orgasm. I knew that sound well. I had not heard it in ten years and I loved it.

My face was wet with the cum of other men. I knew I smelled like them.

Heather looked at me and summoned me to her bed. A quick kiss on the lips.

"Now, go home to the bitch. Don't wash your face until I see you tomorrow." She whispered.

"I have to work. Cheri will smell it."I whined

"I'll know if you wash it when I see you tomorrow. You wanna keep seeing me, you have to do what I say. Now, go. Go home and I'll see you tomorrow." she said.

"When? Where" I asked, confused.

"I'll call you. You better answer." she said.

"I will." I was defeated already. But I was so excited. I knew I would not wash my face. No matter the cost. I would try to hide it from everyone, but I would not wash it.

I drove home trying to figure out what I would tell my wife about why I was coming home. That one I figured out. I would leave her a note telling her that I had only worked a four-hour shift and I was crashing on the sofa in the music room. Please don't wake me. I am only going to get a couple of hours sleep anyway.

Fortunately, she had to be at work two hours before I did and once we were both in our areas of the hospital, chances of us running into each other were nil.

Then, I went to the music room and turned on the stereo. I pulled out my copy of Steely Dan's Aja album and turned the volume low. I wanted to sleep but all I could think about was Heather and the massive boner I had.

My alarm was set for six. Cheri was gone when I woke up, but there was a note in the kitche. 'Made coffee. See you tonight. Love you'

I poured a cup of coffee and started to smile, but was immediately racked with guilt.

Cheri is the best wife... the best person I have ever known.

I put on some deodorant and some after shave, but didn't shower and definitely did not wash my face. I felt disgusting. Dirty. But, the more I thought about it, the harder my cock became. I had not had a boner in ten years, yet in a day of meeting Heather again, my erection was nearly constant.

I arrived at work with a cup of McDonalds coffee and I sausage biscuit in my hand. They were right on the way and I always stopped when I worked and I was trying to act as normal as I could, even though my mind was not on work at all today.

She said she would call me some time, but no clue when. I couldn't wait. I went in and relieved Carmen at her station. I was in the corner facing pretty much away from everyone. The station was one of the busier one, so it was usually one of the last to be relieved, so Carmen was happy to be first out.

At that station, I would be busy, but would interact with the others very little and I was a little further away from the center of the room. If Carmella was in her office, the door might be kept open most of the day further isolating me from the others in the room.

The day was uneventful and my plan worked, although the entire day two things were on my mind. I thought everyone in the room could tell and I still couldn't wait for Heather to call. She didn't. my wife called once.

"How was work last night?" she asked. "I made coffee for you."

"I saw. Thanks", I said. "It was busy." I was already starting to make my excuses for when I saw her after work. "I didn't even shower this morning. Pits and groin and out of there. I slept as long as I could."

"Well, you get some rest when you get home. I'll pick up dinner on the way. Is Mexican OK?" she asked.

"My fave" I said with a guilty smile.

Anxious as I could be, I finished my shift without incident. Also, without a call from Heather. I was extremely disappointed and Ken, one of only a few other males in my department, caught me as we left the room.

"You look like something's wrong Jim. Are you OK?" he asked with concern in his hypnotic baritone voice. He had been a pilot before retirement and was doing this part time as something to occupy his time. He looked just like all those media images of a pilot from the eighties, except he was older with salt and pepper gracing his mustache and hair.

"Yeah. I'm OK" I replied. "I just didn't sleep much last night.

"You look like shit, man." He added.

"Yeah" I said as I looked around to make sure no one was in hearing range, "Heather called me last night and I met her. I didn't get home until time to leave for work."

Kind of bending the facts, but close enough. Ken knew about Heather. He was the only one. We had been talking one day when we were at a two-man station together and he was telling me about some exploits as a pilot and it just came out. Not all of it, but plenty.

"How did you get away with that?" he asked. That was his question? Not WHY did you do that but how did you get away with it.

"I told Cheri I had to come in to work" I told him.

"I'll cover for you if I see her around" he volunteered.

"So, what happened?" he asked like a little kid.

"I met her at a hotel up in Lancaster. She told me she'd call me again today. She's playing some kind of game. Keeping me waiting for her." I confessed.

"And you can't resist it, can you?" He already knew me too well.

"No. This isn't going to end well, I am afraid. But I can't stop. I tried all the way up there."

He just smiled. "Let me know how it goes" he said flippantly as he climbed in his Jaguar convertible.

My workday came and went without a word from Heather. She was playing a game, of course, but I couldn't resist her. I never had been able to. I had done things with her and because of her that I had never done before or since and never dreamed I would.

I walked out to my car almost relieved she hadn't called. My life was less likely to be ruined without her in it, and the reciprocal was true of her. We were not good for each other.

As I opened my car door and was sliding in to drive home my phone rang. I jumped with a start and looked down, sure it was her and torn as to whether I should answer. I wasn't torn as to if I would answer. Just if I should.

It was, of course, her.

"Hi" I answered nonchalantly as if I had not been waiting on her call all day.

"Miss me?' she asked. You could hear it in her voice. The fact that she knew I had and would do anything to see her again. She knew the answer was yes, and knew she could get me to say it as many times as she wanted.

"Yes" I answered.

"Good. Come and pick me up." She commanded.

"I don't know where you live" I said.

"I moved back in with Randal when Granny passed away and Jay and I split up." She offered.

"When?" I asked.

"Now" she said without hesitation.

"Wait" I said before she could hang up. I knew I was lost then. "I have to tell Cheri something. She expects me home."

"Half an hour" she said. "See you then."

She hung up.

Without hesitation, I called Cheri and told her I was going to Ken's house for a beer or two. I would be home later. She didn't question me at all. Guilt welled up inside me but I couldn't stop what I knew I was about to do.

I pulled on to the dirt lane leading about half a mile back into the woods to where her house was. It was really little more than a shack. It had three bedrooms, each of which might hold a bed and a dresser as long as they weren't too big, a single small bathroom and a kitchen, living room and dining area. This might sound nice and open concept, but it was really just that the house was so small that all areas had to be multi-purpose.

The old plaster walls had cracks and more than a few holes. The hardwood looked like t had not been refinished since it was built in the twenties. A couple of windows had cracks that were sealed with masking tape.

I pulled up next to the house and she came out as I opened my car door. She met me at my door and kissed me as she reached for my cock. She dropped to her knees right there and pulled my already hardening cock out and put her lips around it as she slowly took it deep into her mouth.

"What about Randal?" I asked, legitimately concerned for my life. Randal had guns and I knew from the past he was not afraid to use them.

"He can watch If he wants" she smiled up at me and as I looked, he was there standing in the window with his arms crossed.

"Really, he is watching" I said as I tried to pull my cock out of her mouth and put it back in my pants.

"Good" she said as she began to suck my cock with fervor. She took it to the back of her mouth, just to the point where it met resistance from her throat and then slowly pushed ahead then she slowly fucked my cock with her throat. I don't know how she went without breathing for as long as she did.

Then she slowly lifted her head off of my cock and with a string of saliva hanging from her lips to the head of my cock, she smiled up at me and said "Come on in."

"Really?" I asked. "What about Randal?"

"Come on" she said as she grabbed hold of my rock hard cock and pulled me into her house.

Randal was still standing at the front window and when he turned around, I saw that his cock was out and huge.

"On your knees" she commanded as she pushed down on my shoulders.

I resisted, but as she kept pushing my resistance faded. My hesitance did not, however. As Randal approached me, his cock came closer to my lips and I recoiled. She pushed my head closer and his cock touched my lips. He pushed his head into my lips, forcing them apart and his cock hit my teeth.

"Open up" she said as she began kissing her uncle above me. Her body was pressing my head from behind and his cock was trying to enter my mouth. I looked up at her and relented. I opened my mouth and his cock invaded, forcing my mouth as wide as it would go. It was uncomfortable to be forced apart that way.

dna27fog
dna27fog
380 Followers
12