Heather... Again! Why Can't I Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I had been dating Heather and we had been fucking in the next room from Randal, I suddenly wondered if he had been fucking her after or before I had and how long it had been going on. She was 20 when we had started dating and Randal was in his forties, as was I.

As I looked up at her kissing her uncle, I found myself enjoying sucking his cock more. I had sucked cock when we had dated before. She had set me loose at a porn theater to suck everyone, and I had done the same to her. She had cucked me with various guys and made me watch her being gangbanged, but this was different. Somehow, it was even more taboo and I almost couldn't stand it.

His hips started to thrust slightly, pushing his cock to explore the back of my throat, driving my had back and forth with each thrust. He and Heather were moaning with their passionate kissing and his thrusting was getting more and more insistent.

Then, she told us both to follow her and she was gone, back to what had been her Granny's room, but was now obviously hers. She climbed on the bed as she pulled off her pants, lying back against a pile of pillows and spreading her legs exposing her beautiful, always shaved pussy.

"Lick it" she told me. "But take off your pants first."

I did as she said, and climbed into the bed, my ass in the air as I tasted her sweet, wet pussy and knowing what was coming next. It didn't take long.

Almost immediately, I felt Randal's huge cock at the entrance to my ass. Then, just as quickly, it was thrust in. I screamed as my face was driven into Heathers succulent, wet pussy and the searing pain invaded my ass. He pulled back and thrust again, once more driving my face into Heather's waiting pussy, but this time her hand pressed against the back of my head and held my face tightly against her.

"Lick it!" she commanded again, this time helping to show where I should lick.

I did as she commanded as Randal began to fuck my ass in earnest. The pain was becoming less with each thrust, and the perversity of what I was doing coalesced into my thoughts, and I couldn't help but get lost in it.

I began to brace my ass back against him as he thrust, driving his cock deeper into me and I worked ever harder to make her cum. Then, Randal pulled out, and Heather commanded again, shoving my head toward HIM.

"Take his cum" she said as she began to play with her own clit.

I did as she said with no hesitation, although the thought of sucking a cock that had been in my ass seconds before did make me worry, mostly about whether there was any shit on it.

I couldn't see any, but it did taste nastier than it had a few minutes before, and I was aware of the implications, but couldn't stop myself. I knew if I stopped it would be the last time I saw her, more than likely.

His cock began to throb, and then to pulse and with no instruction, I took it as deeply as I could and let his cum flow into my waiting mouth. There was a lot of it, and I could barely hold it all in, but I did. When he pulled his cock out of my mouth, I swallowed it all.

I fought the gag reflex and kept it down.

"Fuck me" she commanded and spread her legs wider.

I took my rock-hard cock to the edge of her pussy.

"Are you on the pill?" I asked, knowing that she had not been when we were dating and we had always relied on the "pull out" method. There were a few times when I felt so good, I couldn't pull out quickly enough or she had pulled me tighter in as I came and we had been lucky no children had come out of that fiasco.

She didn't answer, but commanded again "Fuck me". And I did. Hard and wild, her tight pussy squeezing against my rock-hard cock. She bucked and moaned loudly as Randal watched. And then I came. It happened suddenly and without warning and it was like a geyser inside her.

I collapsed, immediately regretting ever coming over here.

Then, Randal mounted her. His huge cock forced its way into her, and she moaned a moan that combined pain and pleasure as he wildly thrust into her. His back arched. He moaned. He came in her too.

He pulled his cock out and she grabbed it and held it out for me to see. I knew what she wanted and I wrapped my mouth around his still erect cock and licked the remnants of his orgasm off. The taste was salty and the texture thick but was also flavored with the sweetness of her vagina. I licked it willingly. I tried to take the whole thing in my mouth, but could not. I encouraged him to pump his cock into my throat, which he did, until I felt my throat would burst. But eventually it entered my throat and I was filled.

Until he pulled out, at which point I vomited immediately on her stomach. She was covered in my green/brown vomit and she wasted no time in guiding my lips toward the mess.

I closed my mouth.

She pushed my face into her and my own vomit was smeared on my face. Randal added the force of his hand to hers, and they guided my face over her and eventually my mouth opened, almost involuntarily, and I began to lap up my own secretions.

Once she was clean, I received my reward. She took my hardened cock and put it at the entrance to her ass. She pressed her anus onto my cock until I began to enter her and then I began to pump her ass wildly. I was so turned on it took me no time to cum inside her.

As I fucked her ass, she began to suck Randal's cock again. Slowly, lovingly she took it deep into her mouth and slowly let it out, all the while working her lips on it. He had precum on the tip of his cock as I came and she bade me to take his cum.

I did as I was instructed and collapsed in the bed beside her.

"Better head home to the bitch" she said.

12