Heather and Anita Ch. 13

Story Info
Celebration all day sex.
2.2k words
3.9
2.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather

This is it moving-in day, me and Anita are moving into the big house we moved our stuff in over the last two days and today we are saying goodbye to the flat.

I have bought matching underwear for us both because today we are going to have a day of debauchery. I have champagne and nibbles.

"Anita take your clothes off," I told her. I put a stainless steel dog's choke chain around her neck and connected a leash to it. I took my clothes off and led Anita into the bathroom. I picked up some shower gel and poured it onto Anita's shoulders, some gathered in the dips made by the collar bone. Some rolled down her back but most ran down her front over her not inconsiderable tits. Dripping off the end of her nipples.

I pulled her to me and was soon covered in the soap, the chain dangling between us. I kissed her "I love you," I whispered. She said it back to me. I turned the shower on and pushed Anita in it, after all I am not going in until it's running warm.

"Brrrrrrr," she said. ""It's warm now mistress," I joined her and started washing her. We washed each other, lots of slippery soap, lots of concentration on tits and pussies. We washed our hair, kissed a lot and eventually dried each other. I wrapped my hair in a towel and dried and brushed Anita's hair, she did the same for me.

I sat Anita at the dressing table and put her makeup on, lightly just enough to increase her sexiness. I did mine, harsher, and a lot more, bright red lips, red eye shadow. I hopefully looked like a real dominatrix.

I produced the underwear from my shop, both sets were identical except mine was black and Anita's virgin white. Very sexy basque which did not quite cover the tits, fishnet tights with knickers over them. We put them on each other. Jesus, I was feeling horny. High heeled shoes completed the ensemble.

I pulled her to me with the leash and kissed her, holding her face, inserting my tongue into her mouth. I pulled her down over a pouffe so she was facing the mirror. Still holding the leash I whispered."What is the word that will make me stop?"

"Gusset," she said, the word that the master uses which usually brings on a smile. Not today things are too serious.

"Louder."

"Gusset." We have never used or needed a safe word before. I smacked her bum, specifically her left bum cheek.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"Yes, mistress very much."

"Do you want me to carry on?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Then beg me to."

"Please spank me some more mistress, I really like it."

I continued spanking as requested, her left cheek was quite red, her right one virgin white. I put my fingers into the mesh of her tights and pulled them apart, ripping them and pulling her knickers to the side. Her pussy and bumhole looked so inviting sticking up like that. I put a finger in her bum and started jerking it about. Two fingers from my other hand in her pussy. "Do you want to cum?"

"Yes please, mistress."

"Oh you will." I pulled her round and moved the pouffe out of the way and backed her to the mirror. This gave me a good reflected view of her bum and pussy. She was looking up at me with her pleading eyes and watched me pick up the riding crop which I had kept handy. I was standing, legs apart over her, looking directly down at her face and smacked her right cheek with it."How do you feel?" I asked.

"I feel good," I hit her again. "Do you still feel good?"

"Yes mistress, very good, I like it."

"I want you to count," she counted from one to ten as I hit each cheek alternatively. At ten I pulled the pouffe up, took my knickers off, sat on the pouffe spread my legs and ripped my tights apart.

"Make me happy," I said in quiet, loving voice. Her mouth was on my pussy instantly. "That's a good girl," I kept repeating in a quiet but encouraging voice. With fingers in me and her tongue on my clit I was soon climaxing. "Yes, yes, good girl oh God, yes." I pressed my legs together holding her in place squashed to my pussy.

"Good girl," I said but I doubted if she heard me. Standing up I pushed Anita down into the place I had just enjoyed, spread her legs and pounced on her pussy with two fingers. I looked at her while I fingered her pussy, I motioned with my mouth and tongue asking if she would like me to use them on her pussy. She smiled and nodded. She was wet even before I put my tongue in, I played with her clit and put three fingers into her pussy.

Heavy breathing accompanied by high pitched sighs and eventually "Oh my God." While treating her pussy to a good lathering with my left hand I pulled her up on the leash and kissed her deeply. She screamed into the kiss as she came.

We lay there holding each other. "We need to build up our strength, the day is still young." We drank champagne and ate a variety of nibbles while we cuddled together on the sofa. I sent her to get some more nibbles from the fridge and I watched her walk away. High heels made her legs look longer. Fishnet tights with a big hole ripped out to display her red arse, the basque pulling her waist in and her wavy hair still looking good.

She walked back, her tits swinging "You looked so good walking about I think you will do it again and when you have done that you can do it again on your hands and knees." She walked off with a wiggle of her arse and returned with a swing of her tits.

"Do it again on your hands and knees, I bet you'll look good coming and going. I was right going her pussy was winking at me and her not inconsiderable bum wiggled. Coming her tits were swinging beautifully. I could get used to this. We ran out of champagne, just when everything was perfect.

"Anita, you need to go for some more champagne but you cannot go out like that. Get yourself a bra, a top and a skirt and bring them here." She toddled off in her heels, I must admit she is much better at walking in heels than I am. I dressed her, the bra was quite substantial, the top non-see through and the skirt quite short but not too short as to show the rip in the tights.

Anita handed me the champagne when she returned, it was warm! "Silly girl, this is warm, on your knees," I ordered. "Arms up," I pulled her top off. "Bra," she quickly removed this. "Stand up, take your skirt off and fill the ice bucket and put the champers in it when you have done that crawl back for your punishment.

I sent her into the bedroom. "Head down, arse up," and there she was beautifully displayed. "Count," I hit her bum with the flat of my hand.

"One, thank you mistress. A lovely palm print in the centre of the gap in the tights. Another on the other cheek. "Two, thank you mistress," another hand print. It seemed a pity to smooth out this work of art.

"Kneel up and face me," she manoeuvred herself to the side of the bed facing me. I slapped her tit. "Carry on counting."

"Three," she said. I continued tit slapping until she reached twenty. I put two fingers in her pussy.

"Well you slut this is supposed to be punishment but your cunt is dripping you are obviously enjoying this. Downstairs now. Stand by the settee, arms behind your back." I brought six pegs from the utility room, I've never had a utility room before, I put one on each of Anita's nipples.

"How does that feel?"

"Alright mistress," she replied. I added another peg on top of the two that were already on her nipples which squeezed them more. "Yeow," she screamed. I smiled at her and put a peg in each of her outer pussy lips.

"Go and get the champers," she walked off without the style she exhibited earlier.

We cuddled up together sipping the champagne and I flicked the pegs, the ones on her nipples and the ones on her pussy. I was ready for her to lick me again. "Crawl over to the pouffe in the same position, you are going to lick my cunt," I watched her from the back the two plastic pegs waved about. From the front the pegs waved with her tits. "Suck my tits first," I ordered.

She sucked my tits and I fingered her pussy for a while. "Get your mouth on my pussy," she moved her mouth down to my belly button and further to my pussy. Fingers, it felt like three, started twirling in my pussy. It was wonderful, the splashing noise was disgusting, embarrassing and wonderful. "Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrr," I climaxed. I pulled Anita up by her hair and cuddled her on the pouffe with a finger in her pussy.

As I could feel her approaching orgasm, I pulled the pegs off as she climaxed.

Anita

This will be our first night in our new home. Heather had bought champagne, Bollinger no less, we showered and she had bought identical outfits, fishnet tights, a basque each mine was white hers black, they were just high enough to support our tits without covering them and low enough not to cover our pussies.

We both had matching very high heels, I suspect we would not be doing a lot of walking. I had a dog's choke chain around my neck which she used to pull me to her, she held my face and kissed me, I have never been kissed like that before, her tongue explored my mouth which I felt all the way down to my pussy. My head was in a whirl and not even had any champagne yet.

I was bent over and my bum smacked I had the chance to use the safe word, master's safe word, we have never needed that before, what's she going to do to me? She had already got my pussy dripping. She spanked my bum, made me beg for her to carry on. I counted ten, I was loving it.

On my hands and knees I was told to make her happy and I did and it pleased me to please her. She tasted wonderful, better than ever. She climaxed all over my face. I tried to drink it all. I love her!

We swapped places and she put her fingers in my wide open welcoming pussy. She looked at me without speaking enquiring if I wanted cuniligus, fucking right I did. I smiled and nodded and she pounced, wow I nearly hit the roof.

She was looking up at me as she did it. I was about to climax, her mouth moved from pussy lips to my other lips she kissed me long and hard. It felt as though her whole hand was in me. I came gloriously while she was kissing me.

She liked watching me walk about in heels and crawl about. Snuggled up to Heather dressed as we were was making me randy again.

I have to go out! For more champagne. I was sent to get some clothes, I picked a t-shirt bra and a dark cotton top, the skirt was not too short until Heather turned up the waistband. I feel quite comfortable in these uncomfortable shoes and can walk well in them.

I went to the local shop, they have champagne but not Bollinger, we will manage. You would not believe how confident I felt considering I had ripped tights and no knickers as I strutted down the road. I'm as good as anybody and I'm in love. I walked home, shoulders back and feeling great.

I entered the house, Heather was waiting, standing, imposing with her legs apart. I gave her the champagne. Heather shouted at me because the champagne was not cold. I stripped and knelt on the bed with my bum up. She hit me on both cheeks, liking the hand prints she started hitting my boobs.

I was loving this, my pussy dripping. Downstairs she put a peg on each nipple, painful but when the pain was settling she put another peg on the ones that were already there squeezing them more, agony, my eyes were watering. The two on my pussy hardly bothered me.

I sucked her tits and her pussy we lay together and she flicked the pegs, the ones on my nipples hurt with every movement which in turn lubricated my pussy, this caused the pussy pegs to slide off when flicked. I brought her to orgasm and she had a finger in me and gently worked in and around my pussy. She took the pegs off as I came with a scream.