Heather and Betty's Naked Pool Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the longest session of love making the two of us ever had together, I got a late start at this woman to woman thing, and always considered myself to be straight, but have to admit I am Bi when it comes to Betty. We could have gone longer if we had a strap-on, I would have loved fucking and being fucked by her with a strap on at that point, we could have imagined the dildo was the black guy's cock, and that he had came through the gate to fuck us both.

I told her we couldn't tell the trash men story to any of our friends, because we will just come off like a couple of bull shitters, not sure even our spouses would believe us, and they know how crazy we are and how slutty we can be. We would have a better chance of getting someone to believe that the neighbor watched us from the window as he jerked off, after all, I got her to buy it.

When I went to bed that night Kevin seen my bright red ass cheeks, and ask me what caused it.

I replied, "well the short version is, me and Betty were out by the pool naked most of the day, we got really fucked up on tequila, and got so horny, I got my black dildo out and we got each other off. The trash men came, and they were watching over the fence as I masturbated, and Betty was fucking herself with the dildo. We turned them on I guess, and they took their hard cocks out and pushed them through the slats and gave us a damn good view in return. It was really a hot scene, but ended when their driver honked the horn, and they had to pull up their pants and leave."

"Sure you did, that's quite a tale! You two were doing mushrooms again I assume, but all I ask you was how your ass got beet red," he said.

"Oh, I forgot about the red ass part, Betty had gotten really pissed about a gag I pulled on her, and spanked the hell out of my naked ass!"

"Now that, I can believe, and I am proud of you honey, it must have been a good one to get a ass beating, Goodnight."

He may not have believed the real story, but when he started spooning me, his cock reacted to the hot scene in the synopsis I gave him, and finished the day getting fucked long and hard by a real cock.

I can't wait till next trash day!

The End.

12