All Comments on 'Heather Babysits'

by CommanderBelpen

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Virgins don't finger-bang themselves and remain intact for 'giving their cherry to a real man.' If you had ever actually had sex, you might know that and not feed us this bullshit.

GinafrommaineGinafrommainealmost 2 years ago

And his son wanders into the room, “Daddy what are you and my babysitter doing?” ☺️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Tom is a widower, not a widow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please...you write like a 14 year old boy. Spare us this drivel.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 2 years ago

Heather needs to make Tom a father.

WittonWittonalmost 2 years ago

This story has been published here hundreds of times - some versions were worse (not many) - most were just average like this one (although this one was pretty close to the bottom of average) and a very few were 4s or 5s and most of them were Ashson's fairy tales.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pay Attention!!! Her arms collapse, tilting her hips up...She is panting into the mattress. This is called Doggy Style sex, so with her Rosebud at the top, how would his cum flow down to tickle it? Proofread your work, and it will get better.

DudeinahatDudeinahatalmost 2 years ago

Really liked hope there’s a chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the girl next door+widower+babysitter-angle but she's much too forward for the virgin-thing to work out.

Iron out the quirks and try to keep track of your characters movements then this can work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCommanderBelpen@CommanderBelpen
*Unfortunately my health is taking a turn for the worse. I will keep trying to write for you, but my output is going to slow considerably. Thank you for your patience. Struggling author. In a long distance relationship with a real firecracker! I welcome all feedback, please, ...