Heather Ch. 05

Story Info
Ashley gets an early Christmas present.
3.3k words
4.65
3.8k
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SoCalAshley
SoCalAshley
118 Followers

A special thanks to kenjisato for proofreading this series.

+++++++

December 2012

I had not seen Shawna for a week. The memory of that Saturday morning, when Shawna watched me give Heather oral pleasure, was still fresh in my mind. Heather and I were in our dorm room, and I was packing to go home for the holidays. My bed was covered with all the clothes I thought I would need for the two-week winter break. Heather was sitting on her bed, watching me. As usual, she was nude. I was wearing a long T-shirt with nothing underneath.

She commented sarcastically, "Do you think you are taking enough clothes?"

"Well, I'm not sure what my parents have planned, and unlike you, I do wear clothes most of the time."

Heather was brought up in a naturist commune, so being naked was natural to her. Heather laughed at my comment and replied, "After living together for three months, I would have thought my love of being nude in our dorm room would have rubbed off on you."

"You got to admit that I have been more comfortable being nude in front of you. Besides, you have the rest of the school year to convince me."

Heather stopped laughing and gave me an anxious look. "About that. We don't have as much time as you think. Shawna is coming over, and I was going to tell you when she got here."

All at once, I was worried and asked, "Tell me what?"

"Shawna asked me to move in with her. I plan to move out of the dorms during winter break."

Suddenly, I was conflicted, and my eyes teared up. It had only been six weeks since Shawna had come back into Heather's life. During that time, they not only reconnected, but also formed a very close personal relationship. Although the word love was never used, I understood Shawna was giving Heather something I was not ready to give. I knew I should be happy because Heather was happy whenever Shawna was in the room.

There was a part of me that refused to let go of the feelings that Heather had brought out in me. I had never met someone like Heather. Yes, there was a physical attraction from the first day I met her. But there was also something else that I had a hard time understanding. Could I possibly be more than just physically attracted to Heather?

Heather looked at my expression and immediately knew that I had not taken the news of her moving out well. She got up from her bed, placed her arms around me, and gave me a big hug.

"Ashley, just because I'm moving in with Shawna does not mean I won't see you again. We can still do stuff together. We are planning to have you over for dinner when you get back from break. I promise you that we will remain close."

I hugged Heather back, feeling her breasts against my T-shirt. There was no conflict about the physical attraction. Just holding Heather was enough to make my nipples hard under my shirt. I wanted so much to kiss her again, but I knew we needed to finish this discussion. I let Heather go, and I led her back to her bed.

After sitting next to her, I said, "I am happy for you. I really am. I am also still confused."

Heather looked at me, "Confused? How?"

"About how I feel about being with women."

Wanting to lighten things up, I added, "I thought I would have a little more time under your expert guidance."

Heather once again smiled. "Maybe both Shawna and I can give you the guidance you need."

Heather's timing could not have been more perfect. There was a knock at our dorm room door, and unlike the last time, today I knew exactly who it was. I opened the door and greeted Shawna with a big hug. She walked into the room and noticed all the clothes on my bed.

I said, "Sorry for the mess. I'm packing to go home for winter break."

She replied, "That is why I came by." She was holding a wrapped gift. "I wanted to give you a small present to take home with you. Also, Heather and I wanted to let you know about some plans we made."

I looked at Heather to see if she wanted to reply. She did.

"Too late, Shawna. I let our news about moving together slip out just before you got here."

Shawna looked at me, trying to gauge my reaction. I was glad Heather had told me ahead of time. It gave me a little more time to process the news. I wanted to sound happy for them.

"I was surprised, but I guess I should not have been. You two were spending a lot of time together, and sharing an apartment will give you a better opportunity to make up for the time you spent apart. Also, I know how happy you are with each other."

Shawna smiled at me. "Thank you for understanding, Ashley. I am sure Heather told you we still want to be with you."

Heather added, "Yes, I told her that she is invited for dinner when she gets back from winter break."

Shawna looked relieved that I received the news so well, and she handed me the present she brought me. "Speaking of winter break, I got you something to keep you company during the holidays."

She had a devious look, and I knew that whatever it was, I was'not going to be able to show it to my parents.

All three of us were now sitting on Heather's bed as I started to unwrap my gift. I tore off the wrapping paper and saw a shoe box with a picture of running shoes.

I looked at the bed that had five pairs of shoes and then at Shawna and yipped, "Shoes! How did you know I needed another pair of shoes?"

Shawna's face still had a devious look, and she replied, "Just open the box."

I did, and I saw two more gift-wrapped presents. One was small and cylinder-shaped. The other one looked like another shoe box, but not nearly as wide.

Shawna suggested, "Open the smaller present first."

I unwrapped the smaller gift, and it looked like a tube of face cream. But then I took a close look and saw that it was not face cream but vaginal lube. According to the fine print, it was a pH-balanced formula that contained aloe, a friend to skin all over, with a non-sticky formula you could use with both latex and non-latex condoms, as well as toys. I looked at Shawna and then at Heather, and I knew that the second box did not contain a narrow pair of running shoes.

I quickly shredded the wrapping paper from the second box, and my suspicions were confirmed. My first vibrator. I'd been masturbating for a while, but I had always just used my fingers. Then I looked more closely and saw it was not just a vibrator, but a hot-pink rabbit vibrator. The print on the box of this gift was much larger. The rabbit had three very powerful rumbling motors, and ten vibration patterns, and it was USB rechargeable. That'd be convenient; I could recharge my rabbit while writing my history term paper.

Shawna gave me another big smile. "It's fully charged and ready to go." Then, she just looked at me, waiting for me to respond. She was kneeling on the bed, facing me. She looked so hot, wearing a round-neck, sleeveless tank-top with no bra. From the look she gave me, and how hot she looked, I knew how she wanted me to respond.

I innocently said, "I have never used a vibrator before. Do you want to show me how to use it?"

Shawna faced Heather and rhetorically asked, "Should we help Ashley use her rabbit for the first time?"

Heather did not reply, but instead, she moved closer to Shawna and removed her tank-top. Shawna took off her shorts and underwear. Then they both scooted towards me, lifting my hands, and pulling my T-shirt over my head. With the three of us naked, Shawna took the vibrator out of the box. She dropped the package on the bed and held the rabbit up, so I could take a good look at it. The shaft had the shape of an erect penis, but the best part was the extension that would continuously stimulate my clit.

I watched Shawna as she grabbed the lube and used the palm of her hand to spread a generous amount of gel over the length of the shaft. When she was done, she pointed the rabbit at me, and I thought she would press the power button at the handle.

Instead, she looked at me and said, "I also like to put a little bit of lubricant directly on the skin."

Up to this point, the only woman to touch me had been Heather. This was going to be another first. Shawna squirted the aloe gel onto her fingers, and a flush of excitement flowed through my whole body. I was sure I would be plenty wet without lube, but I wanted her to touch me. Shawna reached between my legs and spread them gently. Her touch was tender, as her finger started massaging the folds of my labia. From there, she moved up to my clitoris. The nub was hidden beneath the hood, and I let out a moan as her touch sent a jolt through my body.

"Does that feel good so far?" Shawna asked, in a tender, sensual voice.

"Very much so."

Heather was on the other side of Shawna and did not want to be left out. She moved, so she was then sitting next to me on the bed.

Heather leaned in, and our lips brushed. Heather used her tongue to open my mouth, and her tongue slipped between my lips, and she pushed her tongue into my mouth. Kissing Heather was still new to me, and it felt exhilarating. I kissed her back, our tongues darting back and forth. My hands went to her large breasts, fondling, massaging, and squeezing her large orbs. I was completely absorbed in kissing Heather when the tip of the vibrator touched the bare skin of my vagina.

I broke off my kiss and looked into Shawna's eyes. She had an intense look, and I knew there was no going back. I saw Shawna push the power button, then I heard the faint buzz of the vibrating shaft, and the rabbit stirred. That made me clutch the sheets of the bed.

Then Shawna said, "I usually start on the number-three setting, and this is the pattern I like."

She had a firm grip on the handle, and she slowly moved the shaft inside my passage. I held my breath. There was something hypnotic about the sound of the toy and the sensation of the vibration. The shaft was almost fully inserted, my body twitched, and Shawna had to react quickly to keep the toy in position.

"Is it too much?" she asked, worriedly.

"No, it's perfect!" Although my breathing was then ragged, I managed to say, "Keep going!"

I sat up straighter, and Heather moved, so that she was sitting behind me, her breasts against my back. Heather placed one hand on my breast. Her breathing was rapid, so I imagined that she was using the other hand to play with herself.

Shawna got into a rhythm, slowly moving the shaft in and out. I was feeling more comfortable, then Shawna moved the rabbit, so the extension pressed against my clit.

I gasped. Before, I was feeling a slow build in pleasure as the toy vibrated. But here, the vibration and suction were directly on my clit. My whole lower body shivered at the sudden wave of the new feeling that came over me. I pressed back even harder onto Heather's boobs, and Heather brought her other hand to cover both my tits. Then she used her fingers to pinch my nipples. I moved my head so I could kiss Heather.

Shawna beamed when she saw me kissing Heather. I was glad there was no jealousy. She enjoyed giving me pleasure and was delighted she could share it with Heather. When I broke the kiss off, she said, "Good, isn't it?"

All I could do was nod. Shawna brought her free hand to my face, pulled me closer, and then she kissed me. Unlike a week ago, when I instigated an open-mouth, tongues-pressed-together kiss, this one was soft and tender. The contrast of her soft kiss and the pulsating feeling between my legs felt spectacularly arousing.

Shawna ended our kiss, and said, "Okay Ashley, now we increase the power."

The extra potency was immediate. I rocked against the pressure, and Shawna was having a difficult time keeping the extension pressed to my clit. Little gasps escaped my lips. Shawna knew what to do, and it did not take long to let go and allow the feeling to flow over me like aquatic waves on the sea.

Heather was still behind me, but then she pulled away. Just watching was too much for her, and she needed to finish what she had started doing. She was now beside me, with her legs wide open. She inserted her fingers into her pussy and rubbed. The impact was immediate. Heather moaned and recoiled back on the bed, causing Shawna to push the wand deeper into me.

"Oh! Shit!" I knew I was getting close.

The constant pressure on my clit and the vibrator deep inside me was almost too much. I squirmed, and my legs shook. Then I clutched the bed sheets and, momentarily lifted my butt off the bed. Shawna got a concerned look, but I yelled, "Don't stop!"

I sensed the vibrator go up one more level. Oh my God. The jump was just as strong as the last one, but it didn't feel uncomfortable. It was then that I was grateful for the extra layer of lubricant, which took some of the edge off. I was more aroused than I could ever be using just my fingers. It was incredible. I wanted to tell Shawna to continue, but I could't find the words. Fortunately, I didn't need to. Shawna knew I was close, and she used her thumb and index finger to spread my labia. Then she pressed the toy harder against my clit.

I screamed, and I squirmed from the growing pleasure. It could have been minutes later, or maybe just seconds. The orgasm exploded inside me. I came, quivering, my hips rocking, as I was desperately trying to remain on the bed. My hand shot up to cover my mouth, smothering the loud sound. It felt like nothing I had experienced before. Not only the intensity of the orgasm, but also the intimacy of having my two closest girlfriends beside me, opening new doors for me. It wasn't just the release. It was a new chapter in my life.

My orgasm faded, and Shawna withdrew the device and turned the power off. But Heather was not done. Both Shawna and I looked at Heather as she was frantically stroking her pussy. Moments later, she came and fell back onto the bed.

"Oh my," was all I could say. My face was flush, and an occasional residual spasm made me twitch. Then a clear liquid dripped from my opening, and I said, "I guess I may be a squirter after all."

That broke the tension, and just like a week ago, the three of us laughed together. Then I stopped laughing and looked at Shawna. Her long, toned legs. Her completely shaved pussy, and her small boobs with barbell-pierced nipples. Both Heather and I had climaxed about the same time, so it was now Shawna's turn.

I said to Shawna, "Since you are the expert, do you want to use the vibrator on yourself?"

Shawna looked at the rabbit, and it was soaked with my juices. "The toy is lubricated enough, but I can use a little gel. Do you want to help?"

Of course, I wanted to help. I'd been looking forward to touching Shawna's nipples, so I knew I was going to lubricate more than just her vulva. I reached for the tube and squirted the liquid onto my hand. I rubbed my hands together, so they were covered with lube, and I took both hands and ran them over her breasts. My hands glided over the nipples, brushing the barbells. As soon as I touched her nipples, they became erect, and Shawna let out a moan.

My hands made their way past her stomach and worked their way over to her smooth mound. Even though I shaved, I was amazed at how smooth her mound felt. I slowly stretched her pussy and brought the lube into her opening. With each stroke, I went in a little deeper until Shawna placed her hand on mine and stopped me.

"Oh God, Ashley. If you keep doing that, I won't need the vibrator!"

I looked at her, and instead of taking out my hand, I said, "I changed my mind, and I don't want you to use the vibrator. Do you care if I use my hand instead?"

She didn't because she let go of my hand and lay back on the bed. Heather took the opportunity to join in. She lay next to her and gave her a kiss. I watched Heather and Shawna kiss passionately and answered my earlier question. Shawna and Heather had much more than just a physical attraction. The kiss they shared was different from mine. They had an attraction that I knew I was not ready to have.

Shawna was consumed by Heather's kiss, and I continued to explore Shawna's vulva. Leaving her pussy, I put the lube on my middle finger and made contact with her clit. I pressed it a bit, rubbing the clit harder with the tip of the finger. I could hear Shawna's muffled moan as she continued to kiss Heather. Watching this turned me on, so I used my free hand to pleasure myself. I worked my fingers in and out between my legs and through my pussy lips.

My other hand was still on Shawna's clit, and I continued to rub her button, making her moan even harder. Slowly and delicately, I used my middle finger to bring Shawna closer to her orgasm.

I knowingly asked, "Do you like that, Shawna?"

She broke the kiss momentarily to say, "Oh... yes... don't stop."

Heather brought Shawna's mouth back to hers and once again kissed her. At the same time, she massaged one of Shawna's breasts. Then she used her other hand to reach down between her legs. Slipping her left hand inside her folds, she stimulated her G-spot. With me rubbing her clit at the same time, Shawna lost all control she had over her body. She let out a loud grunt as she began to rock her hips against Heather's hand. I had a difficult time keeping my finger on her clit. I looked at Heather, and we both smiled. We knew if we both continued to stimulate her, it would not take long for Shawna to cum.

"I can feel it... I'm close... Ohhhh... I'm gonna orgasm!"

And she did.

Now all three of us had cum. Her climax eventually subsided, and she caught her breath. Heather and I stopped our stimulation. Heather pulled her fingers out, I let go of her clit, and Shawna let out a satisfied sigh. Yes, I was losing a roommate, but now I have two lovers instead of one.

SoCalAshley
SoCalAshley
118 Followers