Heather Ch. 04

Story Info
Ashley returns the favor.
7.8k words
4.81
5.8k
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SoCalAshley
SoCalAshley
120 Followers

This chapter takes place in both 2010 and 2012. To fully enjoy both timelines of this chapter, I recommend reading the first three chapters. Special thanks to kenjisato for proofreading this chapter. Thank you for reading, and please remember to rate.

_____

Ashley -- December 2012

Heather often talks about religion. As a result of her naturist upbringing, and my Catholic education, comparing the different ways we were raised was always amusing. So, it was no surprise that religion came up the morning after my pussy was kissed for the first time.

After saying it was going to be all right, she asked, "Is it your Catholic beliefs that prevent you from kissing me again?"

We were in bed naked, and Heather had her arms wrapped around me, with her two legs intertwined with mine. Just moments ago, I told her I wanted to be roommates and not lovers.

I thought about her question, and replied, "No, that is not it. The Catholic Church is why I started later than most girls. Now that I have started, I don't want to stop experiencing new sensations. What is keeping me from kissing you again, is that I'm afraid that if I do, I will never kiss a boy again."

Heather laughed, and said, "Ashley, kissing me again won't turn you into a lesbian. I said last night that I didn't have expectations, and I meant that. I love Shawna and I love being with her. I also love being with you. If you still want to be with boys, I am all right with that."

I was still confused. Honestly, if I were being honest with myself, I would have said that I enjoyed kissing Heather more than any other person. So that is what I said. "That's the problem I'm having. I love being with boys, but after kissing you and the way you kissed me, I do want to kiss you again."

She gave me the same look she gave me the first time she saw me naked. I became aroused, reminiscent of the first day I met her, and forgot I wanted to be only roommates again. Who would want to be with boys when Heather could do so much for me with just a look?

I wanted to continue what we had the previous night, so I rolled on top of her and hungrily kissed her mouth. I acted more aggressively than I did the night before. More passionate. More insistent. Heather wasn't holding back either. She kissed me back. It felt so good. Her lips were soft, warm, and wet. Our mouths felt made for each other.

With what I had started, I would not stop. My hand squeezed her breast harder with each kiss. Touching her this way made me feel like I was losing my mind. Heather gasped when I trapped her nipple between my two fingers, and then I pinched and tugged at it. She shivered when I brought my lips to her breasts. I tried to put her entire breast into my mouth, but she shifted her position and turned me over. The weight of her body stretched out over me was both familiar and unknown. She weighed nearly as much as Justin or Ted, but her body was smooth. It was amazingly delightful. She didn't have an expanding bulge that nudged against my pussy. It was her hairy mound against my shaved cunt.

Once again, I wanted to be in control. Return the favor from our first coupling. I was ready to get on top again when I heard a knock on the door.

_____

Shawna -- September 2010

Shawna and Heather met when they both started junior college. Heather's parents always encouraged education, and when Heather graduated from high school, they encouraged her to enroll in a local junior college. Her primary residence remained in the naturist community where she grew up, and she commuted to school by car.

It was in junior college when her attraction to women became more intense. She looked at the woman regularly and found herself thinking about more than just how striking her outfit was. When she made eye contact with women, her eyes would linger a bit longer than usual. But the final sign was the first time she saw Shawna. The two women were enrolled in the same literature class, and Heather noticed this girl was watching her closely.

They were sitting across from each other in the last row. The girl gave Heather a big smile and said, "Hi, I'm Shawna."

Heather smiled back and shyly replied, "Hello Shawna."

When Heather didn't continue, Shawna asked, "And your name?"

"Sorry, I'm Heather."

In response to Heather's introduction, Shawna smiled even wider, and Heather knew the smile meant more than just a smile.

Over the next two weeks, Heather made sure she got to class early and chatted before class began. Once, Shawna complimented Heather on her chin-length auburn hair and reached out to touch it. Heather felt a shiver run across her back when she stroked her hair. This continued until Friday of the second week when Shawna asked if Heather wanted to meet for lunch over the weekend.

They met at a nearby restaurant that was not too crowded. Shawna arrived first, and when she saw Heather, she walked up to her and gave Heather a huge hug. During her hug, Heather felt her large breasts against Shawna's small breasts and noticed Shawna wasn't wearing a bra under her knit top. The hug lasted a little longer than necessary, and when they parted, Heather felt warm and her heartbeat was slightly faster.

The two of them sat at a small table with close-spaced chairs. It was so easy for Heather to talk to Shawna. As Heather explained how she grew up in a naturist community, Shawna just accepted it and asked how it was to be nude all the time. As they chatted, Heather began to talk openly to Shawna. In one instance, Heather mentioned riding horses naked and loving it. In a playful gesture, Shawna nudged her. Once again, her touch made Heather's heart race.

While eating lunch, Shawna asked Heather if she was seeing anybody.

Heather replied, "I am not." Then Heather asked, "How about you?"

Shawna replied, "Not now, but I recently broke up with my high-school sweetheart."

"How long were you together?"

"We met in our junior year of high school. We were together for two years, but we broke up after we graduated." When she responded to Heather's question, she looked into her eyes to make sure she understood.

Of course, Heather understood, and she wanted to know more. She asked, "When did you know you wanted to be with girls?"

"Even at a young age, I questioned my sexuality. As a teenager, I was more attracted to women than to men. As I got older, I fantasized about what it would be like to be with another woman. In high school, I had an amazing counselor, and she encouraged me and gave me guidance on how to come out."

Shawna kept looking at Heather as she related her story, trying to gauge her reaction. Heather listened and absorbed everything Shawna told her. When Shawna finished, she asked Heather, "Have you ever been attracted to anyone?"

Heather knew she had to be honest with her and told her, "Growing up, I was never attracted to men, but I lost my virginity to one. It happened just after I turned eighteen. Besides a man, there was also a woman involved, and making love with her was much more satisfying. That was the only time I was with a man."

Shawna encouraged Heather to tell her more and asked, "What about the woman you were with?"

"After that first time, we were together a couple more times, but she moved away. I have not been with anyone since then."

Then they both became quiet. They had already gotten the check, and the waitress kept looking over to see when they were leaving. Heather broke the silence and said, "I should get going. I'll see you in class on Monday. Okay?"

Shawna fixed her gaze on Heather and nodded yes. Although Shawna was hoping for more, she understood Heather would need time to sort things out in her mind. While having lunch, Shawna became aware of Heather's feelings of attraction toward her, but she knew that Heather would have the final say as to whether the next step would be taken.

The following week started the same as the previous two. Heather and Shawna arrived to class early, and neither ran out of things to talk about. By Friday, Heather had made up her mind. The small city where they attended college had a vibrant downtown, and there was always something to do on the weekends. As they wrapped up class, Heather asked Shawna if she would like to go downtown for dinner on Saturday night. Shawna, at once, said yes.

They drove in separate cars and met downtown. At the heart of the downtown area was a creek-side, open-air public market containing eateries and boutiques. Shawna and Heather walked along the creek, enjoying all the sights and sounds. Heather noticed a cute restaurant that had an outdoor patio. They sat down, and each had an organic salad and freshly brewed kombucha tea.

Once they finished dinner, they continued walking along the creek. The night turned cooler, and they were very close together. No one was near them. Shawna stopped and turned to face Heather. Their eyes met, and they both drew closer to each other. Shawna placed her arm on Heather's shoulder, and her mouth fell on Heather's lips. She tilted her face to one side and slowly kissed Heather.

Heather did not hesitate, and she kissed her back. Their first kiss was soft and warm. Shawna's hand moved from Heather's shoulder to the middle of her back. Heather responded by bringing herself closer to Shawna. Both women had not worn bras, and Heather gasped when their breasts touched.

"Is this okay?" Shawna asked.

Heather nodded yes and continued kissing Shawna. At first, the kiss was slow and tender, with just her soft lips barely pressing against Shawna's. But then, Shawna opened her mouth, and Heather pushed her tongue into it. Shawna smiled inwardly, then began to suck on Heather's tongue. There was a sense of exploratory wonder that caused Heather to almost tremble. The last time she felt this was the first time she kissed Brenda. She was charged with energy. She felt joyous, but at the same time, she thought she might burst into tears.

When Shawna pulled her closer, it caused their breasts to squash together, and this time, Heather trembled. Heather felt the dampness between her legs. Heather remembered how she felt the first time she was with a woman, and she wanted to feel that way again with Shawna.

Shawna was also filled with passion. She had not been with anyone since her girlfriend moved away, and she wanted to be with Heather.

Shawna still had her arms around Heather and said, "My parents are spending two weeks in our second home in Hawaii. Do you want to come home with me?"

Heather did not hesitate. "Yes, I would love to."

Heather followed Shawna in her car to the edge of town. Shawna lived in an upscale gated community situated on a golf course. The gate opened for Shawna, and Heather followed her through. They drove on a road that tracked the golf course, until they stopped in front of an opulent, two-storey house.

Shawna got out of her car and sarcastically said, "Welcome to my humble home."

Heather tried not to feel intimidated as they entered the house. The house was luxuriously decorated, so Heather asked Shawna, "What does your father do for a living?"

Shawna replied, "Not much anymore. My dad developed a way to use cloud-based computing to do some sort of scheduling. He started his own company and sold it for a gazillion dollars."

That explained the fancy house and a second house in Hawaii. What it did not explain was why Shawna had become attracted to Heather. She was brought up in a wealthy environment and always dressed in designer clothes. Heather was raised in a naturist community and only owned a few pairs of pants and tops. The two girls could not be more different.

Shawna led the way upstairs and entered her bedroom. As Heather walked into her room, she started to feel nervous. Heather had played this night in her head since they had met for coffee. In her mind, she pictured a hot and steamy night of passion, where everything went exactly according to plan. The reality was that she did not have a clue where to begin.

Shawna sensed that Heather was nervous and said, "Come here, let's sit on the bed and talk a bit."

Shawna took Heather's hand and told Heather about the first time she was with her high-school sweetheart. She described it as awkward, at first, but together, they figured out what they liked. P

Heather asked, "What did you both like?"

Shawna replied, "Kissing."

She brought her hands to Heather's head and tilted her head slightly, and then their lips met. It did not take long to regain the passion they felt at the creek. Shawna used her tongue to gently part Heather's lips. The tip of Shawna's tongue ran lightly on Heather's tongue, and then Shawna brought her tongue over Heather's bottom lip. The sensation of Shawna's tongue on Heather's lips made Heather's heart palpitate. Her nervousness had vanished, and an urgent desire had replaced it. Shawna's craving was transmitted to Heather through their kiss.

Heather responded by using her tongue to explore and gently stroke the inside of Shawna's mouth. Shawna then brought her mouth to Heather's lips, and she gently sucked them before letting go. Heather softly moaned, and Shawna asked, "Do you feel more relaxed now?"

Heather could not help but laugh, and said, "Infinitely so."

The kisses continued as Shawna alternated between soft kisses and hard bites. Heather responded with a loud moan. Then Shawna's hand moved over Heather's blouse and pressed against her breast. This caused Heather's nipple to grow erect. Shawna then let go and admired Heather's large boobs. The blouse needed to come off. It had four buttons, and Shawna quickly unfastened them. She untucked the blouse and threw it on the bed.

"Oh, Heather, your breasts are just grand," Shawna uttered, staring at the large mounds of flesh. Heather's areolae were oversized, dark pink, and had raised bumps. Her nipples were two hard, fat little nubs that projected out with excitement.

Shawna gently guided Heather to lie on the bed, lovingly taking Heather's right breast into her hands. Her lips then touched her collarbone. Shawna, wanting to take her time, ran her tongue directly across Heather's collarbone. Then narrowed her circle so that her mouth came tantalizingly close to the redhead's aching nipple. She slowly moved her mouth around the breast for several long moments, sucking and nibbling, avoiding any direct contact with her nipple.

Heather gasped and arched her back, pressing her large breast even harder into Shawna's mouth. Shawna's path of nibbles, kisses, and licks moved to Heather's nipple. She moved her mouth, so it hovered above Heather's right nipple and then stuck her tongue out to give the nub a firm lick. Heather gasped and arched her back up, and Shawna responded by placing her mouth on the nipple and sucking gently.

The groans and gasps of Heather were becoming constant as Shawna gently sucked her. She started alternating between the right and left breasts. Her tongue first swirled and then fluttered at the very tip of one breast and then moved to the other one. Heather screamed and brought both hands up to grip Heather's head, but Shawna would not stop. Heather moved her head back and forth on the bed as she felt the first flashes of an orgasm building. The contrast between the warmth of Shawna's mouth and the cool air of the room was almost enough to make her cum.

As much as Shawna loved to suck Heather's breasts, she wanted to taste her pussy even more. In one swift motion, Shawna pulled Heather's pants down and saw that Heather was not wearing underwear. But the biggest surprise was when she saw Heather's bush. It was covered with dark-ginger hair. Shawna saw that it was coated with the moisture that was flowing from her swollen lips.

Heather became self-conscious and said, "I hope you don't mind."

"Of course, I don't mind. I just know how beautiful you are."

Heather spread her legs further in anticipation. She brought her hands to her chest and squeezed her breasts. Her big orange bush opened in front of Shawna's face, and Shawna inhaled Heather's aroma as she moved her lips closer to the drenched pussy. Shawna extended her tongue, made it flat against the bottom of Heather's outer lips, and slowly drew it upwards, until it just touched the very tip of Heather's clit that was hiding under the hood.

Heather groaned, and Shawna gave Heather's rosebud another lick before moving to her hair-covered lips. Heather used her tongue to part the lips and work her tongue into the smoother texture of the redhead's center. Shawna looked up and saw Heather still playing with her tits and watching Shawna lick her pussy. Heather pulled and pinched her nipples as Shawna ran her tongue even deeper into Heather's slit. The more experienced girl swirled and flicked her tongue in a rapid circular motion and Heather softly moaned.

Heather could not take it any longer and let out a loud moan and began panting rapidly before yelling, "Please, Shawna!"

"Please?" Shawna teased and then licked Heather's slit again. She paused, looked at Heather, and asked, "Please, what?"

"Please... please...make me cum!"

Shawna knew exactly what to do and responded, "I know just what you need."

She brought her hand to Heather's vag and, using two fingers, pushed them into her swollen entrance. Shawna's fingers bent upward and touched Heather's most sensitive spot. Heather responded by pressing against Shawna's finger and shaking uncontrollably. That confirmed that Shawna found the right place and began caressing it with her fingertip. She absolutely loved the way Heather moved under her touch.

With her fingers inside Heather, Shawna put her mouth over Heather's clit and gently took it between her lips and swirled her tongue around it. Heather showed her approval by moaning louder. Shawna continued with both her fingers and her mouth, and Heather's loud moan escalated into a piercing scream, as her arms grabbed fistfuls of the bedspread underneath her.

Heather's body trembled, and she thrusted her hips, while releasing another loud gasp. The first wave of pleasure grew inside her. Her orgasm racked her body as the intense feeling threatened to overload her senses. Shawna continued to suck and finger her, until Heather could no longer take it.

"Please! Stop...stop, stop, stop," Heather pleaded, as she pushed Shawna's head away from her soaking-wet pussy.

Shawna stopped, but not before giving Heather one more wet kiss right in the center of her hairy muff. Afterward, she smiled to indicate that she enjoyed giving Heather pleasure just as much as Heather enjoyed receiving it. She moved on top of Heather, placed her mouth on Heather's lips, and gave her an open-mouth kiss. Heather returned the kiss deeply and tasted the juices that had seeped from her cunt.

They broke off their kiss and smiled at each other. Heather wrapped her arms around Shawna and hugged her tightly. Her large breasts were pressing into her friend's smaller ones.

"This has been one of the best nights ever," Heather declared.

"Awww!" Shawna squeezed her friend back. "I am sure we will have many more nights like this one."

After a while, Heather yawned and said, "Thank you."

She wiggled into one last snuggle hug to get comfortable, and Heather realized her new lover had dozed off.

+++++

There were many nights like this one for them, but sadly, Shawna was having a hard time with school. Although Heather tried to help, they both knew that Shawna would drop out at the end of the school year. It was the week of finals, and Shawna was acting strangely. They were sitting in the school courtyard, and Heather asked, "What's wrong?"

"I decided that when the semester is over, I'm going to travel around Europe. Why don't you come with me?"

This completely caught Heather by surprise. As much as she would love to go with her, she knew that financially, she could not afford it. She suspected her parents were financing the trip, and she was certain they wouldn't do that for her. After one last amazing night together, Shawna left for Europe. The last thing she said was, "I am sure we will see each other again."

SoCalAshley
SoCalAshley
120 Followers