Heather Jenkins-Sagemueller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had a family dinner or sorts. There were fourteen women at the table with an equal number of children. It was loud and raucous, but it was fun. The women didn't stop teasing Janine about her little release, Janine snapping back with a principal's demeanor. Marcie suggested that Janine and I take a stroll to her house before things went any further. That effectively ended the dinner, everyone excusing themselves and leaving the room.

"Thank you, Marcie," Janine said.

"Janine, that's why you made me your chief of staff," Marcie said. "Especially now."

"I know."

Evidently Janine had some deep secret to show me. "What's going on?"

"Something you need to see to believe," Janine offered her hand. "Let's get this over with."

Janine and I walked to a house further down another street. The lighting was muted outside as well as inside. The basement was open concept and... Oh my fucking goddess.

"Neat, isn't it?" Janine asked. "You think for all the money I put into this shit, I might actually get some use out of it."

"Lack of interest from potential mates?" I asked. I felt like I had just dropped into hell. Dante? Are you in here?

"This represents the combined knowledge of every S&M room I've read about and seen," Janine walked around the room, randomly touching items and implements. "Jaci and I came down here every once in a while. She didn't prefer much beyond the paddles or the canes, but that was okay for me."

"And those?" I indicated the gag selection on the wall

"The gags? No, I just couldn't deal with that. As much I hate to talk about Jaci and me, I have to give you an idea of how far I've gone."

"That's cool."

"Jaci and I didn't use the ball gag, she loved to hear me moan her name. It wasn't like we played daily, she had a wide variety of voices moaning her name."

I chuckled. "How many more?"

"All the women in the house proper, minus Grace, of course."

"Of course," I said.

"A half-dozen of Morena's girls, Celina you've met, most of the others are in Russia. Four couples around LA, including your enforcers Starr and Pete, who actually live in Jaci's old house. A couple of Hollywood stars, big ones, not the B-listers. Jaci's spread around, the children are her legacy."

"Sounds like she was also spread pretty thin," I offered. "I once was told that I didn't have to sleep, but I still do, and it sounds like Jaci didn't get any."

"For natural immortals, sleep is optional, true. It's more about how you wake up and who with. That is the bonus."

"Janine, I can honestly tell you that waking up beside you would be a bonus," I said.

"Bonus."

***

It had been a while since I had awoke with a woman in bed with me. Janine was curled up into me, arm over my chest, under my tits. An aching bladder told me that I needed to pee, a little giggle from the doorway told me I had a watcher. She was naked, running a finger up and down her slit, other hand playing with a nipple. I pulled down the sheet just enough so she could see my growing pecker and got a licking of her lips in return.

"Heather, it's too early for that shit," Janine moaned.

"Sorry," I muttered.

"Heather, meet Heather," Janine pulled her arm out from under my boobs and waved Heather over.

Heather came over to the bed and offered me the hand that she had been fingering herself with. I took it and put all her fingers in my mouth. I could taste her, she was very sweet. "Nice to finally meet you in person, and naked."

"Nice to finally meet you," Heather smiled. She didn't make a move, so I didn't know what was supposed to come next.

"She's waiting for your permission, Heather," Janine said.

"Permission for what?" I asked.

"To mount you, of course," Janine rolled over and slid out of bed. She stretched herself, showing me the switch welts were still there, along with the handprints on her ass that I added last night. "Heather's a natural immortal too, see if you can share some of your passion with her."

"How do you like it, Heather?" I asked.

"However ma'am desires," Heather responded.

Don't tempt me. "How about up the ass hard and fast?" I asked.

Heather reached over my head and pushed on a panel above me. She came down with a tube of Cosmicglide, a lubricant made especially for anal sex, which also included lidocaine for its nerve deadening capabilities. "Ma'am?"

I didn't want to take too awful long with her, so I couldn't just bareback because the nerve deadening worked both ways. "Any condoms up there?"

Janine came back in and watched Heather and I fuck. When Heather dismounted me, Janine pulled the rubber straight off so that my cum dribbled right back onto my cock and all over my crotch. She even brought the condom up to my chest and squeezed the rest of my cum out. Then both of them did rock-paper-scissors, the winner got to clean off my cock.

Heather actually won twice, because she gave me a blowjob after cleaning me off. Janine was content to just fondle my tits and kiss me while Heather polished my knob. They let me shower alone, leaving a wonderful suit in blue for me to wear for my meeting with the inspector of Sunshineville.

'Les' was actually 'Leslie,' I found out when she pulled up to the entrance. She was hot even in a work shirt and slacks, or maybe it was just the way she held her clipboard. I handed her the briefcase and she didn't even flinch at the weight. After she selected her keys, I followed her to one of the retail shops and watched her work. She was meticulous, almost anal, in her work. I didn't know how building inspectors rated, but she looked good at her job. After the fourth 'Passed' sticker was slapped on a building, she handed me her inspection reports and moved onto the next.

My inspector wasn't much of a conversationalist, she did her work and moved on, stopping occasionally to eat. I found myself wanting to explore, and the first building I went into was the town hall. The security guards had set up in the police department. Monitors showed pictures of streets and exteriors, which gave the picture of both safety and privacy.

The guard force was all women and they were armed. I struck up a conversation with them, asking how they liked Sunshineville and hinting at permanent jobs for them as the police force. Their reply was that they couldn't be police of public property because they hadn't passed the state required exams. That started me wondering if I wanted the town to be open to the public.

When I explained to them the intended purpose of Sunshineville they agreed that it would be best to keep the entire area privately owned by a single person. That way, the invitation to enter the property would be required, not implied, and they could detain any trespasser. I called the 'Arthur' firm and got patched through to a property attorney that gave me a whole bunch of questions about the properties themselves down to who had paid for the streets. He told me that if the entire property had been developed privately, without any government subsidy, that I could keep the area private.

My next call went to Weyerhauser-Stein, and I asked Samson Holt about the property development and if there were any subsidies granted. He assured me that there were no subsidies attached to the tract, not even the solar farm had been subsidised by tax deduction. Samson asked me if I was having any thoughts about putting the deal on hold, I told him that I didn't see any reasons so far to cancel it. He hinted that the four adjoining tracts were available, in case I might want to expand. I told him to give me the name of the realtor.

When I went back to see how Leslie was doing, her truck was gone. My driver told me that Leslie had went to get them some food. I thought about folding out of there to go back to the city, but I knew I probably couldn't fold back because I didn't own the town yet. I was contemplating going back to L.A. when Carla called me. She was understandably concerned about the welfare of the women that had been rescued from Shannonburg. It wasn't exactly the best weather to be housing people in a tent city, even though it was a really nice tent city.

I made a snap decision and told her to start getting them ready for transportation. I called Samson and asked him to get the lawyers together for transfer of the property. Since I didn't know any lawyers for my side of the deal, I called Janine. She promised to have a couple of guys waiting for me when I got to the offices of Weyerhauser-Stein. I also needed people to staff the public works departments, utilities first then people to administer the town itself. She told me that she knew some people that she could cherry-pick from the city departments and they could meet at one of Brookstone Pointe's garages. I hesitated before making my next request. I asked if she could make sure that most of, if not all of the people she pointed my way could be women. Janine assured me that she had already thought of that.

When Leslie returned, I asked her to move her inspection focus to the residential areas and then come back to the shops. She hedged at first, then I explained to her why I needed those areas cleared for habitation. When she got done clearing her eyes, she gave me a kiss on the cheek and asked me why more men couldn't be like me. I hadn't told her I was trans, but she had probably given me a good inspection when I wasn't looking.

I bid her goodbye and asked Iris to get me to Samson's offices as quick as possible. She gave me a wink and told me to fasten my seat belt. Three hours later, the deal was finalized. Samson presented me with the symbolic key to the city, which would make a good decoration somewhere.

A woman who identified herself as Meredith Champion met me at the warehouse Janine had pointed me toward. I was introduced to a dozen women who represented public utilities. I gave them the rundown on what I needed and would take their recommendations regarding any additional people they would need to hire. They agreed to follow me out to the town and take a look at what they might be working with.

Iris was now working with a full map of the town. She helped me direct the engineers and technicians to where they needed to go. We went to the Town Hall where we met up with Carla and Ai Ming. They had their first group of refugees-slash-survivors, and they needed housing and food.

Carla had also picked up a couple assistants and I was going to ask them to help get some food for the group when Janine walked into the room. She had brought help, a lot of help. We had a small conference, Iris interrupting to give us a map showing the houses that Leslie had certified safe for habitation.

Janine and Carla went to confer with their groups separately and then together. Carla and Ai left with the helpers and the survivors.

"It's amazing what you can do with connections," I observed to Janine.

"Those women all work for Brookstone Pointe," Janine said. "I sent out a company-wide email this morning about what was going on and I had to turn away volunteers. I'm footing the bill out of my own pocket, I could use some help."

"All right," I held up my phone. "How much do you need?"

Janine gave me a number that would have made Heath pass out, but Heather handled it just fine. Janine then transferred a quarter of that to Carla's accounts which had been drained dry with the airline charters and busses.

"Have you thought about who the administrator of Sunshineville will be?" Janine asked.

"I'm no administrator. Do you know Carla very well?"

"Only what I've heard from you and others. Iris assures me her motives are pure," Janine replied.

"If her motives weren't pure, she would have been zapped a while ago," I muttered. "Back when Kimberly introduced herself, Carla was there. The battle would have been ugly because the claws were long."

"You can tell me about it on the way home," Janine offered.

"My place tonight," I said. "No whips there."

"Not tangible ones," Janine sighed. "May as well get this over with."

Celina pulled me aside when Janine went to the bathroom. "Morena gave me a call earlier."

Uh-oh. "What did she have to say?"

"Morena is backing out of her interest in you. She feels that Janine is closer to your age and probably more compatible than some gypsy assassin." Celina was using words Grace had spoken last night, telling me she had spies in Janine's home "Morena is quite old, you know. The blood on her hands can't be balanced out no matter how much good she tries to do."

"Can I ask what happened?"

"There were a bunch of scientists who decided they wanted to study natural immortals, not caring that the immortals themselves didn't want to be studied. Morena tracked down their lab and freed the immortals, including myself, then proceeded to dispatch the scientists by whatever means she could come up with. The human half were ripped limb from limb, and the scientists that managed to steal their immortality from those immortal captives were dispatched to Mylthea."

"What's Mylthea?" I asked.

"There are many different planes of existence, which you probably already know. Mylthea is a prison constructed long ago to hold...evildoers. Wicca have tossed quite a few nasty people into that portal over the years. The problem with portals is that only immortals can cross a plane barrier, so normal humans don't make it out the other end alive."

"Neat, so an evildoers' prison plane. How do you protect the non-evil people from going there?"

Celina laughed. "The portal to Mylthea is sort of magnetic. It attracts the evil and repels the good."

"I've done some evil in my time, Celina."

"That isn't in your aura. In any case, I'm talking about pure evil, the stuff that doesn't even make it into the Hollywood movies. You'll know it if you ever see it."

"Like sorcerers and slavers?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Great. How do I open one?"

"That isn't something I recommend to a novice," Celina said.

"You're invited to go visit my property in Sunshineville. You talk to some of those women who were rescued from sorcerers and slavers and were victims of spousal abuse and then tell me what you recommend!"

Celina wagged her tongue around and spit out a crown into her hand. "Spit that in the face of evil and say the words, 'Marstalin, Mylthea.' You'll know if they reach the other side by the sound of their screams."

I took the crown from her palm and looked it over. "Do you know a good dentist?"

"Yes, I do," Janine said from behind me.

"Do you wish to stay, Celina?" I asked. "I know I was kind of harsh."

"Yes, I'll stay. You show passion and conviction, that's rare in someone your age. I guess it's been so long since I've met a person who could hurt me that I forgot that there are fragile hearts in the world. By your leave?"

"Sure."

"Well-put," Janine said. "I'd follow you."

"Janine, I'm just an accountant," I protested.

"You're more than that now. You have the power to effect change, to rebalance the books of many lives. I can teach you."

"Maybe it's time to think outside the books," I admitted.

***

I was three days into my leadership training when Natasha came to visit. She dropped a copy of a German tabloid rag on my desk and gave me a wink. Kevin Brown was being cuckolded by his girlfriend Olivia Watson-Whitehall. Kevin. Kevin naked. Ahh. Natasha had given me the gossip on Kevin, apparently he was acting now. Olivia and her lover had taken off, leaving the studio holding the bag and fuming mad.

Three weeks later, Natasha dropped by to give me the newest gossip on Kevin. Apparently Kevin had taken up with one of the Renraw sisters, women richer than I was. I asked Natasha why she kept giving me the heartbreaking gossip. She gave me her reply with a smile. Kevin and Lisann were Master and Pet. Janine gave me the explanation with a big smile on her face.

Janine couldn't stop smiling when she hooked the leash to my diamond-studded collar. I asked her why she didn't want the spiked one, and she explained that the studs meant that I was available for a swap. Swap. I'd be Kevin's pet for a night. Doggy style. My dick twinged with the possibility of being mounted by Kevin when Janine and I strutted into the club.

We found Kevin and Lisann on the VIP level, sipping whiskey and chatting. Janine and I strolled up, and after introductions were made, they asked us to join them. We had a pleasant conversation, only broken up by Janine and Lisann going to the restroom together. When they were out of earshot, Kevin asked me a question. "Heather, are you a good girl?"

"Master Brown, I am neither good nor girl," I replied.

"Would your Mistress permit me spanking you?" He asked.

Oh my goddess, spank me Kevin. "You would have to ask Mistress, Sir."

"This only works if you are willing, Heather," Kevin whispered.

"More than willing, Kevin," I whispered back.

When Janine and Lisann came back to the table, Kevin pulled Lisann over to him by her leash. They conferred for a moment, than sat back up. "Madame Olsen, would you like to sample my pet?" Kevin asked.

"Yes, Master Brown, I would," Janine nodded. She stood, ceremoniously pulling on my leash to do the same while Kevin yanked on Lisann's leash. We backed away from the table, Kevin and Janine switching leashes at the same time. Janine gave her leash a hard tug, pulling Lisann into a kiss.

Kevin did the same to me, and I got to taste him again. Wow.

"Time and place to retrieve our pets?" Kevin asked.

"Monday morning, seven hours, Brookstone Pointe building," Janine said.

Kevin flinched a little. "Very well, Madame Olsen," he nodded.

Janine gave me an air kiss before she left the table, pulling Lisann behind her. "That's strange," Kevin said.

"What?" I asked.

"Lisann wanting it rough like that in public, and I've never seen her agree to four days before."

"Master?" I asked.

"Yes, my pet?"

"That means you have four days with me."

"You won't regret it," Kevin promised.

***

We folded to a cramped, cozy house. "Where's this?" I asked, looking around. It reminded me of where I grew up.

"My home in Wadesboro, North Carolina," he replied. "Before I got my sight back and made it big. I'm not big on the Master-Pet thing, can I take your collar off?"

"You certainly can," I said. He came up behind me, taking off the leash and dropping it on the floor, the collar following a minute later after he used it to hold me in place while he humped my ass. I could feel his cock growing in his pants, it felt bigger than it had looked the last time I saw it.

"Come with me." I followed him to a small room dominated by a massage table. "Take your clothes off and get on the table."

My eyes darted around the room. The only shelf was dominated by a variety of oils, no straps or anything. A massage? For real? I complied with his order, giving him full view of my strangely compliant cock before I laid down. He pulled my hair up over my head and secured it with a hair tie. The next sensation was him nuzzling my neck and feeling my ass at the same time. Then a warm trail of liquid went down my back, a good amount going into my butt crack and trickling down to my anus and dripping off my balls.

Kevin confirmed that it was going to be one of 'those' massages by slipping a finger down my crack and toying with my love hole. He pulled back, and then went to work on my shoulders. I hadn't felt any pain since my injuries from Declan had healed, so every touch was pure pleasure. He alternated between my back and my legs, then took a special interest in my ass. He kneaded my cheeks like dough, then caressed them like breasts. When he started pulling his fingers down my back, kneading in tiny circles, I started to feel something. There was a tingle in my nipples, a twitch in my cock.

1...45678...14