Heather Jenkins-Sagemueller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tiara, finally you call back."

"Parker, you're on speaker and I'm not alone," Tiara announced.

"Yes, I know you're not alone," Parker replied. "Despite my wishes."

"So I decided to have a day out with my kids and girlfriend," Tiara snapped. "I don't remember my social life in my contract."

"Well, you don't have to worry about that anymore," Parker said. "You're fired."

I took a breath and was going to give him a piece of my mind, but Tiara held her hand up "Fine, Parker. Have a good time finding a replacement!"

"There are a million hungry people in this town," Parker huffed.

"But only one of me. Goodbye, Parker."

Tiara didn't hang up, but she did hit the 'mute' button on her phone. "I appreciate you wanting to come to my aid, but I wanted this, okay?"

"You got fired," I protested.

"If Parker fired me, it was because at least three of the others leaned on him to do it. Listen."

"You got what you wanted Annie. Tiara's gone. We'll be lucky if she doesn't sue us for breach of contract!"

Annalise's voice came through the phone. "Tiara has no grounds to sue. Her contract ended two years ago."

"That contract was extended on a movie-by-movie basis rather than renewing it for the entire term. Our company got four more high-grossing movies under her casting eye. You can't put any of that on Pouncey, she's been doing his work for half his pay for three years now."

"Pawn-sey," Tiara corrected. "They never pronounced his name right, pissed him off to no end."

"What is happening here?" I asked.

"Thursday night Parker and I had a chat. He noted that I had been lighter on my feet for a while and I was suddenly down and out. I told him that his edict was stifling me and you, so he gave me the choice. I could choose to keep the secret, or I'd go out in public with you and he would gladly fire me. This afternoon, I made up my mind. I want you, Heather. The job can be reclaimed with a phone call, but I don't think I will make it."

"...now I'm going to ruin her girlfriend, Heather."

"You're taking this a bit far, Annie," Parker warned.

"That's putting it mildly," said another man. "You don't have any reason to go after Heather Jenkins-Sagemueller now. You're being petty and that's personal. On the business side, not only does Brookstone Pointe own partial production rights in a dozen of our movies, but the company is friended by Morena Wasikowski. She owns sixty percent of the non-family shares, and could do real damage if you piss her off."

"Morena is the literal boogeyman at this level of business. Sure, she could probably have wiped us out ten years ago, but we're stronger now," Annalise scoffed.

"Drop it, Annie. Don't force us to strip you of your remaining shares," yet another man said. "We've got the entire board here, remember that."

"We'll do it, Annalise," a woman said. "You don't have my or Alana's support on this."

"That's Elaine," Tiara whispered. She hit the 'end' button on the phone. "Like I said, I wanted this."

"I'll do my best to make your sacrifice worth it," I gave her a wink. On our way back to Tiara's house, I pondered her willingness to give up her job to be with me. Several times I almost said something, but decided to hold it in until later.

When we got to Tiara's house, she got Tucker from her side of the van, and I got Sally from mine. Before I set her down, she whispered in my ear: "I think you'll make a good mommy."

Dinner came and went, bath and story were done, and then Tiara and I were alone. "Tiara..."

"I understand you wanting to continue Brookstone Pointe. It's fine with me, being the housewife." She put up her hand to stifle a giggle. "I think we'll do great."

"What about others?"

"Definitely keep our open relationship. I want it and you want it too. That stuff can happen at your house and the family stuff here."

"Thank you."

"With all my free time, I might cast the players for our scenes."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm the director."

"Of course."

***

I was awakened by the sound of my cellphone. I knew that I had turned that thing off, there was nothing that couldn't wait or be forwarded through Arielle. She happened into the bedroom as I picked up my cell. "Hello?"

"Heather, you need to come to the Beverly Hills house," Celina said. "We have a problem."

I shook Tiara. "Emergency."

"Go."

I grabbed a robe and folded to Celina. I took stock of my surroundings. Kevin was lying on one of my auditing tables, clothes burned and perforated with what looked like bullet holes.

He sat up and looked at me as I approached. "Heather, it was a trap. They knew we were coming."

--